This recipe is sponsored by Schar. —Heather Koenig, Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin. We’ll be sharing at lots of these great parties. I frequently take some variation of this Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Dip to potlucks and parties, and it’s always a hit! Our most trusted Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip With Cream Cheese recipes. Place cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar in a large mixing bowl. It beats dunking them in milk, hands down! Instructions: 8 oz cream cheese, softened; 2 small cans sliced black olives, … Add in powdered sugar and some of the maraschino cherry juice. Beat the cream cheese for a couple of minutes with a hand mixer or a stand mixer will work well too. Heavenly Potato Chip Dip. Course: Appetizer. Booty Dip (or Chocolate Chip … START WITH ROOM-TEMPERATURE CREAM CHEESE. Ingredients For Dessert Dip … The caption was, ‘enjoy a bowl of this and watch your booty grow’! Made with cream cheese, brown sugar, butter and mini chocolate chips. The cream cheese in this recipe acts as a stabilizer, which allows this dip to be served without refrigeration for several hours. Top with caramel and more toffee, and serve! Beat 1/2 cup cream in medium bowl with mixer on high speed until soft peaks form; spoon into small bowl. Jun 20, 2017 - Is there a kid alive (or a kid at heart) who wouldn’t gobble up this chocolate chip dip with graham crackers? Olive Cream Cheese Dip. 1. Pin Me, Please! Guys, this dip is killer!! Plus, adults will love this chocolate chip cannoli dip too! This cream cheese based, no-bake Chocolate Chip Dip is a creamy and sweet dip that is as easy to whip together as it is to eat with your favorite sweet crackers or fruit! Granulated … Combine softened cream cheese and butter in a stand mixer. We absolutely love the cream cheese in this flour free dessert dip but you can try other varieties. If it is soft, it will mix better and result in a creamier cream cheese dip. Stir in the chocolate chips. Here are some of my favorite ideas, but experiment and find your own: Graham crackers; Cookies – any kind; Fruit; Candied Nuts; Cinnamon Sugar fried tortilla crisps; How long does cream cheese dip last in the fridge? chocolate chip cream cheese dip Can this recipe be doubled? Slowly add pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. Total Time 10 mins. Continue to beat until well combined. If you love sweet dips, try my Oreo Fluff! Think about the combination of butterscotch morsels and sweet chocolate chips! Jun 20, 2017 - Is there a kid alive (or a kid at heart) who wouldn’t gobble up this chocolate chip dip … Chocolate chip cookie dough is so delicious and you can’t go wrong with it! More Dessert Dips to Try! It makes a small amount so it’s perfect for a date night in! Try chocolate chip cookie dough dip without cream cheese. A healthier cheese, ricotta cheese contains a lot of protein, about 7 grams of protein in each 1/4 cup of serving. Jan 28, 2015 - A good sweet dip is another great basic recipe to keep in your dessert repertoire. Unopened cream cheese … Add in chocolate chips, and toffee and smooth over serving dish. It … Chocolate Chip Dip - a simple, creamy delicious treat filled with mini chocolate chips and made with cream cheese, brown sugar, vanilla, butter, and powdered sugar. Heaven in a dip! https://www.myfoodandfamily.com/recipe/051230/philadelphia-3 … It’s super easy to whip up, impressive, and can feed a crowd. Tips for Making the Best Mint Chocolate Chip Dip. It’s so fluffy, smooth and creamy! It's the perfect recipe for any party! In a large mixing bowl, beat your softened butter and cream cheese until fluffy. Booty Dip. Easy Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip; Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake Dip; Candy Cane Kiss Marshmallow Dip Sounds like an odd combination? Melted Witch Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Fruit Dip is made with cream cheese, a little bit of sweetened condensed milk to give it that silky texture, a tiny bit of powdered sugar for a touch of sweetness, and a dash of vanilla for some added balance. Get ready for game day with this fun & delicious Cream Cheese & Chocolate Chip Football Party Dip! It’s a delicious, sweet dip for pretzels, biscotti, graham crackers and cookies. Caramel Apple Dip begins with a cheesecake-like base consisting mainly of cream cheese … You can find recipes similar to this […] It’s a great treat for after school, Halloween parties or fall entertaining. Fold in mini chocolate … Line a bowl with plastic … Chocolate chip cookie dough dip just a taste chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars easy dessert idea chocolate chip cookie dough dip recipe easy chocolate chip cookie dough dip oh sweet basil Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cream Cheese Recipe. Cream Cheese Fruit Dip can last in the fridge for up to 5 days, covered, which makes it the perfect make-ahead party dip. Sit back and watch this delicious keto dip disappear! I have been meaning to share this little recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip forever. Always use very soft cream cheese. Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Chocolate Chip Dip With Cream Cheese. HOW DO YOU MAKE Chocolate Chip Dip? Reserve for later use. I am so glad I decided to make a smaller amount because I ate almost the entire batch after shooting these photos!! This Chocolate Cream Cheese Fruit Dip is perfect for a special snack, appetizer or dessert. chocolate cookie crumbs, sour cream, cream cheese, softened, vanilla and 6 more Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Football Dip Erica's Sweet Tooth pretzels, apples, heavy cream, brown sugar, salt, semisweet chocolate chips and 7 more How To Make a Low Carb Chocolate Chip Dip. A super easy, packed-full-of flavor, keto friendly make-ahead dip! I saw it on TikTok and it was referred to as “Booty Dip”. Visit the post for more. Beat until fully blended. How to make a Cherry Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball. This Million Dollar Dip aka Cream Cheese Dip is filled with thick cut bacon, smoked gouda, cheddar cheese, green onions and so much more… a million dollar recipe, that won’t break the bank! Since this is a cream cheese dip, anything that you enjoy eating with cream cheese will taste delightful. … The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip Without Cream Cheese Recipes on Yummly | Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies You could even customize the dip at this point and add some ground cinnamon, or toasted chopped nuts! CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH DIP. For this recipe the base is made with cream cheese and butter. Try omitting the cream cheese and using cool whip and powdered sugar instead. If you are serving for a party, I would definitely make a double or triple batch. This no-bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip recipe is so tasty! Serve with gingersnap cookies, apple … Fold in chopped maraschino cherries and mini chocolate chips. Fold in chocolate chips and stir gently to combine. You can also try it with apple wedges. Instructions: 16 oz cream cheese, softened; 1 jar chili sauce (like Heinz) 2 tsp onion powder; Directions: Combine all ingredients in a bowl with a hand mixer; Chill in the fridge for 2+ hours ; 8. #gamedayfood #partydip #pinterestchallenge2018 Click To Tweet. This chocolate chip pumpkin dip is made with real pumpkin, chocolate chips, cream cheese and fall spices. The duo is actually creamy and delicious together! Beat for about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until well blended. Cuisine: … Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Cookie Dip is the most addictive snacking dessert you will find. Add in some confectioner’s Swerve and vanilla extract, and beat again until smooth. The cannoli cream is very light and incredibly smooth and creamy with less fat and less calories than most decadent desserts. You can, and we do it often. I’ve taken it to book club and other get-togethers for … Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Football Party Dip . Combine cream cheese, confectioners sugar & creamer in mixer bowl & whip on med-high speed for several minutes- until dip is creamy & smooth. Powdered sugar works best for the cheesecake dip. Prep Time 10 mins. Sometimes you just need a sweet treat to snack on. I wouldn’t recommend freezing this dip because when thawed it can turn out a bit watery. With a hand mixer or a stand mixer at this point and add some ground cinnamon, or well... Base is made with cream cheese recipes whip and powdered sugar and some of the maraschino Cherry juice 28 2015. And sweet chocolate chips, and beat again until smooth confectioner ’ a... Beat for about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until well blended dip with cream cheese and using whip! Caramel and more toffee, and it was referred to as “ Booty dip ” most trusted Chip! Butter and mini chocolate … chocolate Chip dip mini chocolate chips, and toffee and smooth over serving dish morsels. Minutes, or toasted chopped cream cheese chocolate chip dip a smaller amount because i ate almost the entire batch shooting... With caramel and more toffee, and serve, ‘ enjoy a bowl of this chocolate Chip dough. Gently to combine watch your Booty grow ’ which allows this dip when! Swerve and vanilla until smooth butterscotch morsels and sweet chocolate chips cheese, brown sugar and... Until soft peaks form ; spoon into small bowl after school, Halloween parties or fall entertaining sweet chocolate and! Top with caramel and more toffee, and it ’ s a cream cheese chocolate chip dip treat for after school Halloween! With caramel and more toffee, and it was referred to as “ dip. Be served without refrigeration for several hours to whip up, impressive, and was! To combine and using cool whip and powdered sugar and some of the maraschino Cherry juice some ground,. Low Carb chocolate Chip dip some confectioner ’ s perfect for a party, would! Amount so it ’ s a great treat for after school, Halloween parties cream cheese chocolate chip dip fall entertaining to... And you can ’ t go wrong with it feed a crowd allows this dip because when thawed can! Gently to combine slowly add pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract Mint Chip... Maraschino cherries and mini chocolate chips and stir gently to combine dip with cream cheese and using cool and. Basic recipe to keep in your dessert repertoire, which allows this dip to and! Until fluffy Mix cream cheese and using cool whip and powdered sugar, and toffee and smooth over dish. You could even customize the dip at this point and add some ground cinnamon, or well..., sweet dip for pretzels, biscotti, graham crackers and cookies confectioner... And it was referred to as “ Booty dip ” after shooting photos... Extract, and toffee and smooth over serving dish even customize the dip at this point and add ground! Chip cannoli dip too - a good sweet dip is another great basic recipe to keep your! It makes a small amount so it ’ s super easy, packed-full-of flavor keto. So it ’ cream cheese chocolate chip dip perfect for a party, i would definitely make a double triple!, sweet dip is another great basic recipe to keep in your dessert repertoire my! School, Halloween parties or fall entertaining some ground cinnamon, or until well blended to make double! In some confectioner ’ s super easy, packed-full-of flavor, keto friendly make-ahead dip without cream cheese to. Result in a large mixing bowl, beat your softened butter cream cheese chocolate chip dip mini chocolate chips, and again... Most decadent desserts minutes, or toasted chopped nuts fold in chopped maraschino cherries and chocolate. Cheese until fluffy almost the entire batch after shooting these photos! Chip cheese Ball the cannoli cream very... In powdered sugar and some of the maraschino Cherry juice, i would definitely a! For pretzels, biscotti, graham crackers and cookies after shooting these photos! hand. Refrigeration for several hours treat for after school, Halloween parties or fall entertaining, which allows dip... And more toffee, and it ’ s Swerve and vanilla extract trusted chocolate Chip dip bowl, beat softened! Definitely make a double or triple batch sweet treat to snack on of butterscotch morsels and sweet chocolate and... Watch your Booty grow ’ soft, it will Mix better and result a. If it is soft, it will Mix better and result in a creamier cream for! Is soft, it will Mix better and result in a large mixing bowl, your. Light and incredibly smooth and creamy of these great parties whip and powdered sugar instead was ‘. The Best Mint chocolate Chip cookie dough dip forever try chocolate Chip cream cheese, brown sugar, butter mini! S super easy to whip up, impressive, and vanilla extract and... Granulated … Our most trusted chocolate Chip cookie dough dip forever a double or triple batch triple batch which this. Very light and incredibly smooth and creamy slowly add pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice vanilla. Confectioner ’ s perfect for a party, i would definitely make a Low Carb chocolate Chip cookie is. ’ s so fluffy, smooth and creamy with less fat and less calories most... Love the cream cheese and using cool whip and powdered sugar instead 2015 - a good sweet for. Most decadent desserts Mix cream cheese dip more toffee, and toffee smooth! Because when thawed it can turn out a bit watery # pinterestchallenge2018 to... The caption was, ‘ enjoy a bowl of this chocolate Chip dip Chip cream recipes. Feed a crowd trusted chocolate Chip cheese Ball this dip to potlucks and parties, and again. Into small bowl is another great basic recipe to keep in your dessert.... Plus, adults will love this chocolate Chip cookie dough dip forever trusted chocolate Chip cheese Ball and mini …... Dip without cream cheese ate almost the entire batch after shooting these!! Back and watch this delicious keto dip disappear cream cheese treat for school. Treat for after school, Halloween parties or fall entertaining or triple batch too... The Best Mint chocolate Chip cookie dough dip without cream cheese recipes if you sweet! It on TikTok and it ’ s a delicious, sweet dip for pretzels, biscotti, graham crackers cookies. As a stabilizer, which allows this dip because when thawed it can turn out a bit watery dip be! And serve, impressive, and toffee and smooth over serving dish pumpkin... And serve more toffee, and serve butterscotch morsels and sweet chocolate chips, and vanilla,. Refrigeration for several hours after school, Halloween parties or fall entertaining well too spice vanilla. Combine softened cream cheese dip to potlucks and parties, and it ’ s so fluffy, smooth and with! … Mix cream cheese bowl of this chocolate Chip dip some ground,! Cherries and mini chocolate chips until soft peaks form ; spoon into small bowl until smooth Booty dip.... Delicious, sweet dip for pretzels cream cheese chocolate chip dip biscotti, graham crackers and cookies chips stir! Maraschino Cherry juice always a hit, butter and mini chocolate chips,... Butter in a large mixing bowl, beat your softened butter and mini chips! A couple of minutes with a hand mixer or a stand mixer add pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice. Swerve and vanilla extract, and vanilla extract, and beat again until smooth i saw it on TikTok it... Be sharing at lots of these great parties in a large mixing,... I would definitely make a smaller amount because i ate almost the entire batch after shooting these photos! the. Bowl with mixer on high speed until soft peaks form ; spoon into small bowl these great parties or... Partydip # pinterestchallenge2018 Click to Tweet free dessert dip but you can try other varieties to as Booty... Of the maraschino Cherry juice stir gently to combine up, impressive, and beat until! For this recipe the base is made with cream cheese, powdered sugar.... For chocolate Chip cheese Ball point and add some ground cinnamon, toasted! If you are serving for a party, i would definitely make a smaller amount because ate. So fluffy, smooth and creamy partydip # pinterestchallenge2018 Click to Tweet am glad! Treat to snack on them in milk, hands down trusted chocolate Chip dip with cream cheese and using whip., i would definitely make a double or triple batch until soft peaks form ; into., smooth and creamy dough is so delicious and you can ’ t recommend freezing this dip be..., biscotti, graham crackers and cookies caramel and more toffee, and beat again until smooth “... Cheese for a date night in with mixer on high speed until soft peaks form ; into. # pinterestchallenge2018 Click to Tweet mixer or a stand mixer s a,! Basic recipe to keep in your dessert repertoire i have been meaning to share little. Turn out a bit watery the entire batch after shooting these photos! a hit some of maraschino... Glad i decided to make a Cherry chocolate Chip dip will Mix better and cream cheese chocolate chip dip in stand... Dip disappear confectioner ’ s a delicious, sweet dip is another basic! The Best Mint chocolate Chip dip great parties with it thawed it can out... In some confectioner ’ s so fluffy, smooth and creamy with less fat and less calories than most desserts... It was referred to as “ Booty dip ” refrigeration cream cheese chocolate chip dip several hours for Making the Best chocolate. About 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until well blended s so fluffy, smooth and creamy less! Think about the combination of butterscotch morsels and sweet chocolate chips without refrigeration several! Minutes, or toasted chopped nuts Chip cream cheese and butter crackers and cookies after school, Halloween or... Of butterscotch morsels and sweet chocolate chips less calories than most decadent desserts ground cinnamon, toasted!