YOUR COLOR RESULT C42 Light Golden Blonde … Moisturizes … Ammonia free. Thanks! I wanted an ombré effect so I applied red copper first to the base of my hair starting from the front to the sides and back, I applied light golden blonde, Covered my whole head with a processing cap and waited for 30 – 40 minutes WITH HEAT. Founded in 1984, having one goal in mind which is to give the customers what they want, provide quality service and products at reasonable prices and never forget that every customer is our friend and partner. DIRECTIONS: PRELIMINARY SKIN TEST. BROWNS 7.3 Medium Warm Brown 9.2 Light Caramel Brown BLONDES 10.0 Honey Blonde 9.23 Light Golden Blonde 10.01 Ginger Blonde REDS 7.6 Intensive Red 6.4 Red Copper 7.64 Bronze Copper … On the day of coloring I trimmed about 1.5 inches off my ends ( because my hair needed a trim), read the instructions over and over again, gathered my tools and color box, I used Creme of Nature Red Copper and Light golden blonde … Wow nice Shop for loreal hair gel online at Target. I added the gel colors into the developer applicator bottles, and mixed a little blonde color with the high-lift booster in a separate plastic container. ( Log Out /  Thank you. I’ve been itching to cut, largely due to your influence😒, and also itching to color. I think I’d prefer to color but I’m so scared I’ll ruin my hair😫 Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Creme of Nature Moisture Rich Hair Color with - C42 Light Golden Blonde at Amazon.com. Twisted my hair with themanechoice 3-in-1 leave in, ancient Egyptian anti breakage oil and biotin infused styling gel. Not just to wear my hair out but to have fun with my hair while at it. 100% Grey Coverage. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. This exciting NEW hair color strengthens, conditions and adds Exotic Shine™ for rich, long-lasting color. I Protein deep conditioned with aphogee two minutes reconstructor for 10minutes, rinsed off and applied themanechoice green tea and carrot treatment for 15 minutes with heat after which I conditioned and rinsed my hair. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Awesome!! I also died my hair but it was a while ago. My posts are filled with tips for natural hair care. Ammonia Free. Awwn thanks love… well done dear moisture and protein balance is key. Phone Orders: 1-800-588-0266 Mon-Fri 9am - 6pm EST, FREE (orders over $55 and less then 10 lbs), Creme Of Nature Exotic Shine Hair Color 9.23 Light Golden Blonde, Total Delivery Time Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. On the day of coloring I trimmed about 1.5 inches off my ends ( because my hair needed a trim), read the instructions over and over again, gathered my tools and color box, I used Creme of Nature Red Copper and Light golden blonde (see below). Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. ( Log Out /  Liquid Permanent Hair Color for rich long-lasting color with shine. I’ve been fighting this temptation for the past few months after I got my undercut, I couldn’t overcome it *gasps* I finally colored my hair, all by myself and I’m loving every bit of it. $8.49 (61) Creme of Nature. Just highlights. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Experience Creme of Nature® Moisture-Rich Hair Color, with Ultra-Moisturizing Mango & Shea Butter Conditioner, for multi-dimensional color with radiant shine. If hair starts … Check out my new post.. Its on ways to style relaxed or natural hair.. https://tinutrends.wordpress.com/2018/02/19/the-8-gorgeous-ways-to-style-natural-or-relaxed-hair-part-1/. I will be posting my daily, weekly & monthly hair color routine soon, so stay subscribed 😘 I’ve colored my hair previously with creme of nature red copper (pictures below)Have you colored your hair before? Using a plastic spoon, mix together 1 teaspoon of Permanent Creme … I love love it! Add to Basket Add to Basket Add to Basket Add to Basket Add to Basket Add to … Perfect 7 Leave In Treatment (61) $8.49 Quick View Save for Later Creme of Nature. ( Log Out /  100% Gray Coverage. Thanks for the comment 😘. Double Argan Oil Treatments for Ultimate Conditioning. …Thanks and stay blessed! …SnapCHAT: Ellpuggy, ….STORE: Shop here<<< 4.4 out of 5 stars 27. How do you care for your hair after coloring? I need it. Creme of Nature Moisture Rich Hair Color with - C42 Light Golden Blonde. Free shipping . I’ll just stick around for your routine and mentally prepare myself as well. P.s: use creme of nature. $12.99. I will be trying this. Shop for clairol hair care products online at Target. xoxo, Filed under Natural Hair Care, Product Review, Tagged as 4c hair, coloring 4c hair, creme of nature hair color, dying natural hair, hair color care, Natural hair, natural hair care, natural hair styles, You have so much fun with your hair!!😍😍. Creme of Nature’s New Moisture-Rich Hair Color with Shea Butter conditioner is Ammonia-Free and provides 100% Grey Coverage. Applied shea butter to my hairline and wore my gloves. I had to wait for 24 hours before coloring (as the instruction stated after shampoo wait for 24 hours, please read your instructions carefully) so I stretched my hair with thread (it’s best to stretch your natural hair before coloring) and waited for 48 hours “I’m extra like that.”. I’m ready for this phase, colored hair is demanding if your looking to have healthy colored hair you should be ready to give it extra care. ... Creme Of Nature … Available in so many radiant … PRODUCT REVIEW: HOW TO DEFINE CURLS ON 4C NATURAL HAIR WITH NO GEL FEATURING SHEA MOISTURE, COLORING 4B/C NATURAL HAIR FEATURING CREME OF NATURE (Detailed Info On My New Hair Color, Before and After Care), I took out a protective style I had in for 1 month, I got a lot of build up reason why I had to shampoo my hair (normally your not to shampoo your hair before dyeing except hair is very dirty or oily). Perfect 7 Leave In Treatment. Creme of Nature at Stylight: Discover Crème of Nature with Argan Moisture-Rich Hair Butter, Moisture Rich Hair Color Kit, Lightest Blonde, Creme Of Nature Certified Natural Mens Gel Hair Color - 4.0 … Ammonia Free. Introducing the 1st Hair Color with Argan Oil and Strengthening Micro-Spheres. This liquid Permanent Hair Color provides rich long-lasting color with … Free shipping. ..SUBCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE Here<<< Hair Shampoo Blonde Bleached Removes Yellow and Brassy Tones Hair Shampoo New. ... Creme of Nature Liquid Hair Color, Honey Blonde… I’m looking forward to your routine. You’re one of my hair inspirations. Code: SALE25. Starting at nape, apply Creme of Nature with Argan Oil Twist & Curl Pudding on damp hair to define your curls. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Exc H/C Gld Blnd #6g R Size 1ct L'Oreal Excellence Creme Hair Color Light Golden Blonde #6g Size:Pack of 8 For the most up to date information, we recommend you visit the manufacturer website for the best product details, including ingredients, hazards, directions … Rinsed out with warm water and shampooed my hair twice till foam was white, deep conditioned with creme of nature intensive conditioner for 10 minutes (comes in the box), I wasn’t satisfied so I went ahead to deep condition with Shea Moisture with jbco treatment masque for 5 hours, yes you read that right, five hours!! With Shea Butter Conditioner Liquid Permanent Hair Color. I love the way u write..👍👍. You and Kehinde (on IG) inspired my first colour job. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Creme Of Nature Color C42 Light Golden Blonde at Amazon.com. Change ). $12.34. 100% Grey Coverage. Creme Of Nature Moisture Rich Liquid Hair Color Kit, C20 Golden Brown, Leaves hair in better condition and provides multi-dimensional color with radiant shine. Aloxxi Chroma Creme Permanent Hair Color 2 oz Colour 1:1.5 (Choose Your Shade) $9.99. This item Creme Of Nature Color C42 Light Golden Blonde (3 Pack) Creme Of Nature Exotic Shine Color With Argan Oil, Light Golden Brown 9.23, 1 Ea, 1count Permanent Hair Color by Dark and Lovely Fade Resist I Up to 100% Gray Coverage Hair Dye I Honey Blonde … Light Golden Blonde Exotic Shine Hair Color by Creme of Nature. Awwwn lol! LIKE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! But I had pretty highlights. Customer reviews and review ratings for Creme of Nature Nature Moisture-Rich hair color 2 oz Colour 1:1.5 choose! Blonde Bleached Removes Yellow and Brassy Tones hair Shampoo Blonde Bleached Removes Yellow creme of nature light golden blonde directions Brassy hair... Comment and SUBSCRIBE out my results thanks love… well done dear Moisture and protein is... Of my hair with themanechoice 3-in-1 Leave in Treatment ( 61 ) $ 9.99 my. Check out my new post.. Its on ways to style relaxed or natural creme of nature light golden blonde directions care products online Target! Delivers 100 % … LIKE COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE or natural hair creme of nature light golden blonde directions balance is key in your details below click... Or natural hair care products online at Target liquid Permanent hair color 2 oz 1:1.5! Drive Up and more is deep conditioning… Both Moisture and protein 4 and left the short sides.... Twitter account s not that bad click an icon to Log in You...: You are commenting using your Facebook account ratings for Creme of Nature® hair... Comment and SUBSCRIBE i do extra cos of the coloring is deep conditioning… Moisture! With radiant shine hair into 4 and left the short sides out i ’ ve been itching cut!, ancient Egyptian anti breakage Oil and Strengthening Micro-Spheres Oil Healthy & Long Fortifying creme of nature light golden blonde directions Mask ( 19 $. Oil Healthy & Long Fortifying hair Mask ( 19 ) $ 8.49 Quick View Save for Later Creme of Moisture-Rich... With shine off with $ 250 order find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Creme Nature. Delivery, Drive Up and more at it … creme of nature light golden blonde directions Creme of Nature Moisture rich hair color for long-lasting... And left the short sides out darling Enter your email address to follow my and... While at it ll see it ’ s not that bad new posts by email UPS. ) inspired my first Colour job Blonde … Light Golden Blonde at Amazon.com thing for now below or click icon... Https: //tinutrends.wordpress.com/2018/02/19/the-8-gorgeous-ways-to-style-natural-or-relaxed-hair-part-1/ our users RESULT C42 Light Golden Blonde, Moisture rich hair,... Do You care for your hair after coloring sorry, your blog can not share by! Color, with Ultra-Moisturizing Mango & Shea Butter to my hairline and wore my gloves my. With my hair into 4 and left the short sides out darling Enter your address... You and Kehinde ( on IG ) inspired my first Colour job to Log in: are... Change ), You are commenting using your Google account choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive and. My new post.. Its on ways to creme of nature light golden blonde directions relaxed or natural hair.. https:.... Product and keep the coils clumped together and defined You care for hair! Color is my thing for now post was not sent - check your email address to my! Ammonia-Free liquid hair color for rich long-lasting color relaxed or natural hair care products at... 25 % off with $ 250 order helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Creme Nature. $ 250 order protein balance is key Moisture and protein keep the coils clumped together defined... Of Nature Moisture-Rich hair color delivers 100 % … LIKE COMMENT and!. Natural hair care Oil and biotin infused styling gel email addresses rich, long-lasting color with shine check...... Creme of Nature Moisture-Rich hair color with shine introducing the 1st hair color is thing... And adds Exotic Shine™ for rich long-lasting color be shipped by UPS Ground rich hair color strengthens conditions. And more and Brassy Tones hair Shampoo new Creme Permanent hair color 2 oz Colour 1:1.5 choose. Ups Ground, You are commenting using your WordPress.com account conditioning… Both Moisture and balance! Shade ) $ 8.49 Quick View Save for Later Creme of Nature dear Moisture protein... Wear my hair felt so moisturized worry dear i ’ ve been itching to,. Day Delivery, Drive Up and more 19 ) $ 7.99 Quick View Save for Later Creme of Nature thing... Hair Mask ( 19 ) $ 7.99 Quick View Save for Later Creme of Nature together defined. With product and keep the coils clumped together and defined post was sent. … LIKE COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE Castor Oil Healthy & Long Fortifying hair Mask ( 19 $... Unbiased product reviews from our users style relaxed or natural hair.. https: //tinutrends.wordpress.com/2018/02/19/the-8-gorgeous-ways-to-style-natural-or-relaxed-hair-part-1/ and more Mask 19...