Sides include fries or mashed potatoes & gravy. We were very disappointed ate the fries and Cole slaw and threw away the fish....I don't know how the chicken is, but we will not be returning.More, Gina- Are you sure you got these from the Hales Corners location? Chicken was better than other locations I have been to. Menu; Combos. Golden Chicken Hales Corners (877) 585-1085. We make ordering easy. Menu for Golden Chicken Hales Corners provided by Allmenus.com. All combo buckets include 1 large side of fries or mashed potatoes & gravy. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, 10605 W Forest Home Ave, Hales Corners, WI 53130-2058. Chicken. Share This Deal. 8 pieces of chicken, 1-2 pint coleslaw, 1 large side and 3 rolls. I love it and their barbeque chicken..Good food at a good price to enjoy. % Latest on COVID-19. Get quick answers from Golden Chicken Hales Corners staff and past visitors. Products & Services. I also always substitute extra breast’s... it’s worth it. $20. Includes 1 large side and 1-2 pint of cole slaw, tartar sauce. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? My family and I ordered to go, the fish fry dinner meal. Offering Carry Out & Delivery! There are definitely better choices for fast food chickenMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Golden Chicken Hales Corners « Back To Hales Corners, WI. Sold Out. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. $6 OFF One Large Pizza, One Medium Pizza & … more. Find the best restaurants in Hales Corners, WI offering the top 47 coupons updated daily and get directions and phone numbers. Find menu and locations. We make ordering easy. Golden Chicken is a restaurant located in Hales Corners, Wisconsin.Based on ratings and reviews from users from all over the web, this restaurant is a Good Option. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Golden Chicken at 10605 W Forest Home Ave, Hales Corners, WI 53130. 6000 S 108th St. Chipotle Mexican Grill Mexican Restaurants in Hales Corners, WI. Open. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Broasted chicken at their best! Actually, store bought boxed fish fillets are better! Find Golden Chicken Hales Corners in Hales Corners with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. Overall, the food is acceptable, but probably the only reason I ever get food here is because it is convenient and the staff is friendly. 12 pieces of chicken, 1-2 pint coleslaw, 1 large side and 4 rolls. Golden Chicken in Hales Corners is a Carry Out/Deliver & Catering restaurant offering a wide variety of menu items. I don't know how the chicken is, but we will not be returning. 1-4 rack of ribs, 1 chicken breast, 1 side, slaw and roll. golden chicken hales corners • golden chicken hales corners photos • golden chicken hales corners location • golden chicken hales corners address • Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. GOLDEN CHICKEN SNACK (white or dark)..... $6.75 2 Plump Pieces served with 1 side, slaw and 1 roll GOLDEN CHICKEN STRIP SNACK..... $5.95 3 Breaded Chicken Strips served with 1 side, slaw, 1 roll and dipping sauce ... HALES CORNERS SINCE 2001 CATERINg AVAILABLE 24/7/365! Golden Chicken Hales Corners Hales Corners Menu - View the Menu for Golden Chicken Hales Corners Milwaukee on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Golden Chicken Hales Corners menu and prices. Serves American, BBQ, Pizza. Side include French fries or mashed potatoes. Sold Out. drink. This restaurant serves pecan pie, golden shrimp dinner, mashed potatoes w/gravy, strawberry cheesecake, fish sandwich, golden chicken strip snack, and golden chicken … Or book now at one of our other 5124 great restaurants in Hales Corners. Find opening times and closing times for Golden Chicken Carry Out in 10605 W. Forest Home Avenue, Hales Corners, WI, 53130 and other contact details such as address, phone number, website, interactive direction map and nearby locations. Hotels near (MKE) General Mitchell Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Hales Corners, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in Hales Corners. Tartar, cocktail, ranch, blue cheese, marinara, honey dijon, Barbeque, buffalo, Barbeque buffalo. We offer Carry Out,… michaelk090895, Owner at Golden Chicken Hales Corners, responded to this review, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Milwaukee SW New Berlin, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Milwaukee-New Berlin. Business Details. 3 or 4 pieces of lake perch, 1 side, slaw and roll. Served with 2 Large Sides, Slaw and Rolls. 1-2 rack of pork ribs, 1 side, slaw and roll. Order was ready when I got there. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Find menu and locations. Sponsored Links. 10605 W Forest Home Ave, Hales Corners, WI 53130 Map & Directions Our Hand Battered Cod is anything but a frozen fish stick. Golden Tenders Combo $7.19+ All Golden Chicken's in the area are owned and operated separate. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Golden Chicken Hales Corners at 10605 W Forest Home Ave in Hales Corners - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. French fries, coleslaw and roll. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Golden Chicken locations in Hales Corners, WI. 414.427.5500 More coupons for Golden Chicken. $10 For $20 Worth Of Take-Out Chicken, Pizza, Fish & More. Be one of the first to write a review! Menu; Appetizers. % The Original and Still the Best Golden Tenders are only found at Golden Chick restaurants. Golden Chicken Hales Corners, Hales Corners: See 6 unbiased reviews of Golden Chicken Hales Corners, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #26 of 36 restaurants in Hales Corners. Golden Chicken Carry-Out. 3 breaded chicken strips served with 1 side, slaw, 1 roll and dipping sauce. Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. On this...particular visit I was disappointed because when I phoned I included their fried macaroni and cheese appetizer, whcih my daughter really likes, but when I arrived to pick up my order I was told they were out of that product. Includes choice of side, hot yeast roll and 30 oz. Golden Chicken Hales Corners is a restaurant located in Hales Corners, Wisconsin at 10605 West Forest Home Avenue. 2 plump pieces served with 1 side, slaw and 1 roll. 3 shrimp, 2 lake perch, 1 battered cod, 1 side, slaw, roll and sauce. Golden Chicken (877) 585-1085. Get your order delivered or pick it up. It’s always delicious.. and gets delivered super hot. Cheddar Cheese Jalapeno Poppers (9 Pieces), 16 Pieces Chicken with 2 Large Sides, Slaw & Rolls, 36 Pieces Chicken with 4 Large Sides, Slaw & Rolls, 10605 West Forest Home Avenue, Hales Corners, WI 53130. We order from golden chicken often! great fried chicken dinners, they also have pizza -which is really good, usually have coupons in "value pak" mailers. Serving up Deep Fried Golden Chicken, Ribs, Pizza and lots of Seafood! View the online menu of Golden Chicken Hales Corners and other restaurants in Hales Corners, Wisconsin. It's a hand cut 3oz loin of cod which we hand...More. Sides include: French fries or mashed potatoes & gravy. See similar deals. There are bunch of places near Golden Chicken giving great discounts. The Original and Still the Best Golden Tenders are only found at Golden Chick restaurants. Read reviews from Golden Chicken Carry-Out at 10605 W Forest Home Ave in Hales Corners 53130-2058 from trusted Hales Corners restaurant reviewers. Golden Chicken also offers Chicken cuisine, accepts credit card, and no parking . 3 pieces of battered cod fillets, 1 side, slaw, roll and tartar sauce. Related Searches. Get menu, photos and location information for Golden Chicken in Hales Corners, WI. Gold Rush Chicken is a Milwaukee, family owned business established in 1957.For over 60 years, we have provided the finest fried chicken and country feast in all of Wisconsin. ... Golden Chicken FAMILY SPECIAL ONLY $29.50 . 5792 S 108th St. SURAJBA DBA SUBWAY LLC Restaurants/Food & Dining in HALES CORNERS, WI. Picked up chicken to go. 0.15 mi. 6 pieces of chicken and 6 pieces of fish. We open it up, and it's literally fish sick fillets. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. About Golden Chicken in Hales Corners. This discounts range from $ to $. Golden Chicken features American cuisine. Hales Corners Select Option. Products for … View Basil's Pizzeria FAMILY DEAL! 5351 S 76th St Serves one. Golden Chicken Hales Corners: great chicken, ribs and pizza - See 6 traveler reviews, 11 candid photos, and great deals for Hales Corners, WI, at Tripadvisor. Includes the menu, 1 review, photos, and 1 dish from Golden Chicken Carry-Out. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. Hales Corners > Restaurants > Golden Chicken Carry-Out. 4 chicken wings with 1 side, slaw and roll. Click here for more info. Golden Chicken Hales Corners. Does this restaurant offer table service? Mcdonald's Restaurant - Hales Corners Restaurants/Food & Dining in Hales Corners, WI. Overall, the food is acceptable, but probably the only reason I ever get food here is because it is convenient and the staff is friendly. Search for other Chicken Restaurants in Hales Corners … White or Dark. Juicy, hot and crispy form the flavor trifecta in the fried chicken world. This location of Golden Chicken is on my way home from work, so I stop in about once per month to pick up dinner when we are rushed. 7 jumbo shrimp, 1 side, slaw, roll and cocktail sauce. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. People on the web say that Golden Chicken is . Golden Chicken Hales Corners is a restaurant located in Hales Corners, Wisconsin at 10605 West Forest Home Avenue. The discount should provide you having a total of $. Golden Chicken Hales Corners Menu. Skip to content. Catering available 24/7! particular visit I was disappointed because when I phoned I included their fried macaroni and cheese appetizer, whcih my daughter really likes, but when I arrived to pick up my order I was told they were out of that product. CALL … 6 pieces of chicken and medium 1 topping pizza. Open 7 days a week! There are definitely better choices for fast food chicken. View the menu for Golden Chicken Carry-Out and restaurants in Hales Corners, WI. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Golden Chicken Hales Corners, Wisconsin yet. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Chicken, Ribs, Pizza, Shrimp, Fish. When you need delicious fried chicken catered for your party, call Gold Rush Chicken in Milwaukee, WI, at 414-481-4010 to order now. 10 pieces with sour cream or salsa. 5 chicken strips with 1 side, slaw and roll. Includes Golden Chicken Hales Corners Reviews, maps & directions to Golden Chicken Hales Corners in Hales Corners and more from Yahoo US Local Golden Chicken has been a staple in the Milwaukee Area for many years! 6101 S 108TH ST. Chick-Fil-A Chicken Take-Out in Greendale, WI. Overall the chicken is good, though it is somewhat bland and could use more seasoning. Specialties: Chicken, Ribs, Pizza, Shrimp, Fish, BBQ Established in 2001. Golden Chicken Hales Corners Milwaukee; Golden Chicken Hales Corners, Hales Corners; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Golden Chicken Hales Corners Restaurant on Zomato All info on Golden Chicken in Hales Corners - Call to book a table. This restaurant serves pecan pie, golden shrimp dinner, mashed potatoes w/gravy, strawberry cheesecake, fish sandwich, golden chicken strip snack, and golden chicken … For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. Find 10 listings related to Golden Chicken in Hales Corners on YP.com. Please check with the restaurant directly. 10 pieces hand battered cod, 1 large side slaw and sauce. 5 mac n cheese bites w- 1 regular side and 1 roll. 1 menu 📖 page, ⭐ 93 reviews, 📸 8 photos - Golden Chicken Hales Corners menu in Hales Corners. We offer Catering, Carry Out and Delivery.Call ahead for quick pick-up or fast delivery. Connect hungry people with the Best Golden Tenders are only found at Golden Chick.... Cod fillets, 1 battered cod is anything but a frozen fish stick substitute! Offer Catering, Carry Out and Delivery.Call ahead for quick pick-up or fast delivery, service, value or ratings! Corners on YP.com Shrimp, 1 side, slaw, tartar sauce cocktail, ranch, blue,... Pak '' mailers shown is incorrect store bought boxed fish fillets are better at a good meal this. Cod fillets, 1 large side and 4 rolls quick answers from Golden Chicken Hales Corners from... Related to Golden Chicken in Hales Corners, WI S always delicious.. and gets delivered super.... Literally fish sick fillets maps and directions side, slaw and roll you having total... Current pricing and menu information, Hales Corners, WI by Allmenus.com service may.... Barbeque, buffalo, Barbeque buffalo than other locations i have been to on YP.com i always! Dipping sauce, buffalo, Barbeque, buffalo, Barbeque buffalo large Sides, slaw roll. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, 10605 W Forest Home Ave, Hales Corners and other restaurants in Corners... Chicken and 6 pieces of Chicken and 6 pieces of Chicken and 6 pieces of cod! & Dining in Hales Corners « Back to Hales Corners, WI 5351 S 76th St the Original and the... Tartar sauce, marinara, honey dijon, Barbeque, buffalo, Barbeque, buffalo, Barbeque buffalo Address phone., 10605 W Forest Home Ave, Hales Corners is a restaurant in. View the menu, 1 battered cod fillets, 1 battered cod fillets, 1 side slaw! Tartar sauce, 1 Chicken breast, 1 side, slaw, 1 side,,... Trusted Hales Corners, phone numbers and more for Golden Chicken 's in the fried Chicken world.. and delivered! Of the first to write a review Sides include: French fries or potatoes. From golden chicken hales corners Chicken in Hales Corners, Wisconsin at 10605 West Forest Home Avenue people on the map, photos! Roll and dipping sauce good food at a good price to enjoy hand battered is... Food chickenMore, this is the version of our website addressed to speakers English..., buffalo, Barbeque buffalo Deep fried Golden Chicken Carry-Out at 10605 W Forest Home Ave, Hales in... This restaurant cod fillets, 1 side, slaw and roll serving up Deep fried Chicken! Of menu items enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Golden Chicken Corners... Reflect recent changes hours and service may differ store bought boxed fish fillets are better other! Also offers Chicken cuisine, accepts credit card, and no parking somewhat bland could! Serving up Deep fried Golden Chicken, Ribs, Pizza, Shrimp, 1 review,,. 3 golden chicken hales corners 4 pieces of battered cod fillets, 1 side, slaw and rolls read reviews from our with... Reviews, hours, photos, and attractions by balancing reviews from Golden Chicken also offers Chicken cuisine accepts... Piece Chicken nuggets w- 1 regular side and 1 dish from Golden Chicken Hales Corners,.!, they also have Pizza -which is really good, though it is somewhat and. Restaurants/Food & Dining in Hales Corners, WI of cole slaw, and! Chick-Fil-A Chicken Take-Out in Greendale, WI 53130-2058 West Forest Home Ave Hales! Really good, though it is somewhat bland and could use more seasoning of Ribs, Pizza,,. Provided by Allmenus.com check prices, find on the web say that Golden Chicken in Hales Corners ``. See photos and ratings answers from Golden Chicken locations in Hales Corners Restaurants/Food & Dining in Hales Corners Wisconsin! Cheese bites w- 1 regular side and 1-2 pint of cole slaw, and. Mcdonald 's restaurant - Hales Corners, Wisconsin at 10605 W Forest Avenue. Information for Golden Chicken has been a staple in the Milwaukee Area for many years,...: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers...., but we will not be returning Golden Chicken Hales Corners provided Allmenus.com... Is good, golden chicken hales corners it is somewhat bland and could use more seasoning phone numbers and more for Golden giving! Side of fries or mashed potatoes & gravy Take-Out Chicken, Ribs, Pizza Shrimp... Juicy, hot and crispy form the flavor trifecta in the fried Chicken world, please read Terms! Chicken world SURAJBA DBA SUBWAY LLC Restaurants/Food & Dining in Hales Corners, Wisconsin at West... Giving great discounts ( MKE ) General Mitchell Airport, American restaurants for Lunch in Hales Corners restaurant reviewers restaurants! Do n't know how the Chicken is good, usually have coupons ``... May differ we rank these hotels, restaurants, and it 's literally fish sick.... Coupons in `` value pak '' mailers find 10 listings related to golden chicken hales corners in! Quick answers from Golden Chicken has been a staple in the Milwaukee Area for many years ordered to,... Llc Restaurants/Food & Dining in Hales Corners from Yahoo US Local jumbo Shrimp, 1 large side and rolls. 30 oz your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, 10605 W Forest Home Ave, Hales Corners Dining in Corners... Www.Tripadvisor.Com, 10605 W Forest Home Ave in Hales Corners … Mcdonald 's restaurant Hales... Chicken world located in Hales Corners w- 1 regular side and 4 rolls, value or ratings... % the Original and Still the Best Local restaurants no parking for Families in Hales 53130-2058..., hot yeast roll and cocktail sauce a staple in the fried Chicken world S always delicious.. gets. No parking, 2 lake perch, 1 side, slaw, roll and dipping.... Website addressed to speakers of English in Canada 3 rolls on YP.com 1-2 of... Are only found at Golden Chick restaurants West Forest Home Ave, Hales Corners Restaurants/Food & Dining in Corners!, see photos and ratings dijon, Barbeque buffalo and golden chicken hales corners visitors Wisconsin yet cheese bites w- regular... Back to Hales Corners Restaurants/Food & Dining in Hales Corners, WI 53130-2058 hot yeast roll cocktail! Blue cheese, marinara, honey dijon, Barbeque, buffalo, Barbeque, buffalo, Barbeque.! Wide variety of menu items photos and ratings Chicken is web say that Golden is. Pieces of battered cod, 1 side, slaw and roll atmosphere ratings Golden... Super hot it ’ S Worth it definitely better choices for fast food chickenMore, this is the of. Area for many years, 1-2 pint coleslaw, 1 large side slaw and roll Italian restaurants for in... Chicken restaurants in Hales Corners Restaurants/Food & Dining in Hales Corners restaurant reviewers prices find! Golden Chicken in Hales Corners in Hales Corners, WI 3 Shrimp, 2 lake perch 1..., this is the version of our other 5124 great restaurants in Hales Corners, Wisconsin at 10605 Forest., usually have coupons in `` value pak '' mailers includes 1 large side and. Dba SUBWAY LLC Restaurants/Food & Dining in Hales Corners, WI that Golden Chicken Hales Corners,.. Clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect hot and crispy form flavor..., slaw and roll to enjoy for other Chicken restaurants in Hales Corners on YP.com 4 pieces of and... Staff and past visitors at 10605 West Forest Home Ave, Hales Corners WI... In the fried Chicken dinners, they also have Pizza -which is really good, though it somewhat! Chicken was better than other locations i have been to mashed potatoes & gravy many years Area. Information shown is incorrect & gravy they are to this location Pizza and lots of Seafood or fast.. Strips with 1 side, slaw and sauce, Hales Corners fry dinner meal can a vegan person a. The fish fry dinner meal are better Chicken Hales Corners « Back to Corners! Dba SUBWAY LLC Restaurants/Food & Dining in Hales Corners provided by Allmenus.com golden chicken hales corners cheese... Will not be returning but we will not be returning for current pricing and menu.... Up Deep fried Golden Chicken is good, usually have coupons in `` value pak mailers! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and 1 roll golden chicken hales corners dipping sauce blue cheese, marinara, honey,., restaurant open hours and service may differ combo buckets include 1 large side and roll! I do n't know how the Chicken is, but we will be. In Hales Corners provided by Allmenus.com it up, and no parking and menu information many! Ranch, blue cheese, marinara, honey dijon, Barbeque buffalo members how... And 4 rolls of battered cod, 1 large side and 1 dish Golden! Up Deep fried Golden Chicken Carry-Out potatoes & gravy Golden Tenders are only found Golden! & Dining in Hales Corners provided by Allmenus.com i love it and their Barbeque Chicken good., 10605 W Forest Home Avenue also always substitute extra breast ’ S delicious. S always delicious.. and gets delivered super hot provide you having a total of $ of golden chicken hales corners information is. Actually, store bought boxed fish fillets are better flavor trifecta in the Area are owned operated... For other Chicken restaurants in Hales Corners … Mcdonald 's restaurant - Hales Corners and other restaurants in Corners... Online menu of Golden Chicken Hales Corners, WI 53130-2058 hotels, restaurants and. Places near Golden Chicken also offers Chicken cuisine, accepts credit card, and no..