Wheat Free. PEANUT BUTTER WITH BACON. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. 6.99. Goody peanut butter natural creamy 340 g. Size :340 g. 16.50 SAR. Goody Natural Creamy Peanut Butter, 340 gm 14,20 AED. 2 Tbsp. Please try again later. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. Pure peanut butter contains only 20% carbs, making it suitable for a low-carb diet.. You have my full appreciation and respect. Only 2 left in stock (more on the way). Shipping calculated at checkout. They remain the most trustworthy products and have done, ever since I was a child. Nutrition Facts. It also includes natural peanut butter which is available in several wholesome varieties. Unable to add item to List. 5.0 out of 5 stars 2. Three Dog Bakery. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product. Size :1.36 Kg. Please try your search again later. 00. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. There was a problem completing your request. Rita C. North Shore Goodies. For example, Tenderina tuna, which is soft and is best with making sandwiches, the variety of pasta and their new packaging, like Goody lasagna which is easier to cook. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. With the combination of quality and choice, Goody empowers women to satisfy their desire to provide their family … Add Add. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Member's Mark Natural Shelled Walnuts (3 lbs) $13.99. peanut butter- peanut butter fudge is a rich and creamy delight. Goody Chunky Peanut Butter 510g. It is rich in nutrients, such as proteins, which give your children energy for a healthier and more active life, and magnesium, which plays a large role in the child’s growth and muscle development. Brand. You have a variety of options when you purchase peanut butter. Peanut butter can be hydrogenated, partially hydrogenated and unrefined. Size :400g. 35. It also includes natural peanut butter which is available in several wholesome varieties. Goody peanut butter natural creamy 340 g. Add Add. And the ingredients are all natural, non GMO, no preservatives like the other stuff in super market. The quality speaks for itself (we grew up with it and got used to it), but I had never used some of the products before. Generic - Goody - Peanut Butter. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Nestle Fitness Granola with Quinoa, Almonds & Chocolate Breakfast Cereal, 450g, Nestle Gold Cornflakes Original Breakfast Cereal Bar 20g ,8 Pieces, (Pack of 1), Battle Bites Red Velvet Protein Bar, 62gm (Pack of 12), Mother Earth Peanut Butter Chia Seed Natural - 380g, Herman Peanut butter crunchy - 510 gms - pet, Peanut Butter from HSN | Crunchy - 100% Natural | Suitable For Vegetarians, No palm oil, No trans fat, No added sugar or salt, 250g, Mother Earth Natural LSA Peanut Butter- 380g, Herman Peanut butter crunchy - 340gms - pet, Mamaearth Aloe Vera Gel For Face, Skin & Hair with Turmeric & Vitamin E, 300 ml, Dorset Fruits Nuts And Seeds Cereals, 560 g, Mantova Fratelli Natural Flavour Butter, 200 ml, Mother Earth Peanut Butter Crunchy (No Added Salt) Natural - 380g. NOW. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. 5. Hershey's Cocoa Natural Unsweetened Powder, 230 gm. Most importantly, the Goody product range has grown and keeps pace with modern ideas, both in packaging and form, and in content or method of use. soy sauce for topping: basil, green onion, peanut butter, peanuts, coconut milk; Select the ingredients to send by email Your Email* Direction. Woody's Goodys. It was an honor for me to cooperate with you and I want to take this opportunity to thank every member of the Goody Kitch...Read More Shareen team for their good dealings and cooperation with us. This range encompasses hearty peanut butter and tasty date spread that are made from the finest and natural ingredients. 13% Saturated Fat 2.6 g grams. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery on millions of eligible domestic and international items, in addition to exclusive access to movies, TV shows, and more. Price. WHAT'S NEW . By participating and showing my recipes in Goody Kitchen’s Snapchat had added quality Goody products and now I rely on them, and I have advised my followers to trust Goody products.