The Good The sturdily built Grado Prestige Series SR325e headphones offer very clear, detailed sound and spacious stereo imaging thanks to the open-back design.. Check The Price of Grado SR80e. The difference of Grado SR225e vs RS2e is that the latter improves the qualities of a broad soundstage, has a stronger and clearer bass, and an excellent resonance. Grado SR125e review Another talented performer from Grado – just keep them at home Tested at £150. bigger. Both are great to listen to a variety of genres. Design. The ear cups have metal protrusions on which they spin around on, giving a studio feel. 2 Amazon customer reviews ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Cyber Monday Sale ends in. Forums. Natitude Super Member. Another talented performer from Grado – just keep them at home. I'm looking to get my first set of headphones. The retro-ness is accentuated with the wire grill cover that allows you to see the drivers. The SR125e features a state-of-the-art driver and cable design utilizing UHPLC (Ultra-High Purity, Long Crystal) copper voice coil wire. Home. EN PL DE. SR60e vs SR80e, both headphones belong to the Grado company.Grado is a famous company in Brooklyn who produce unique and quality headphones. 00. mins. I've read that there a little better soundstage and lows a little more … 50. secs. Colbert • February 21, 2020 • Over-Ear Headphones. With the 8 conductor cable design you will notice outstanding control and stability of the upper and lower range of the frequency spectrum, with both supporting … Overview – Grado SR80e vs Sennheiser HD 559 Comparison Review. The following is a Grado SR80e review with facts on these classy headphones. And then I saw that Consumer Reports ranked the Grado SR80e very high. The SR80e provides an improved bass resonance, which enhances the overall detail. The Grado SR80e is an open-back, on-ear headphones with a unique design. Price comparison. The SR80e will produce a sound that is pure Grado, warm harmonic color, rich full bodied vocals, excellent dynamics and an ultra smooth top end. Both the Grado SR80e and the Sennheiser HD 559 are solid sets of headphones, especially for just $99. Let’s find out. This allows the signal flow over the new cable … $139.60. Grado SR125e Shop now at Amazon. Crutchfield.com. The soundstage delivers the right midrange that you will love. Compared Usage Recommendations . Overall Sound Bass Ergonomics. Share on. Performance . ¼″ adapter. Grado SR125i Shop now at Amazon. They don't carry SR60e's but they carry most from SR80e and above. The Grado SR80e on review today definitely gets the price right, but does it have the performance to back it up? Headphones. Grado SR80e vs Brainwavz HM100 (100 USD vs 200 USD) - Starting with the HM100, a really nice headphone at their 200-USD price point, from the get-go, the package is much better for HM100. If you like the sound of the SR80e but have a bit more cash to spend, upgrade to the Grado SR125e, ... Headphone Showdown: Grado SR80e vs Audio-Technica ATH-M50x vs Sony MDR-V6. Prime. 25 November 2014. The comfort is also a bit better, but HM-100 is the kind of headphone that gets a bit hot as well, and although their earpads are soft, and their headband also pretty soft, they have some hotspots in … Grado SR80e's vs. SR125e's. vs. JBL Live 300TWS. However both models have a clear imaging, a wide open soundstage, and neutral, harmonious sound at all ranges. Overall. Grado SR80e review: Price and competition. Shares. They have very different sound signatures from each other, but both benefit from a great sounding soundstage. You have found your pair. GRADO SR80e Prestige Series... Amazon. vs. Grado SR80e. Buy … Customers like Audio Technica ATH-M50X noticeably more Audio Technica ATH-M50X, the pricier option, tends to get more favorable reviews than Grado SR80e [4.7 vs 4.5 ]. Grado SR60e vs SR80e Comparison Features and Specs Comparison Chart. Go to awesomeness ranking Go to consumer score ranking Audio Technica ATH-M50X is more popular In our awesomeness score Audio Technica ATH-M50X ranks #14 out of 602 and Grado SR80e ranks #91 out of 602. The cable jumps from a 4 to an 8-conductor design with very high-quality copper. The $99.00 Grado SR80e, and the $90.00 Philips SHP9500 Generally, the Grado SR80e and SR125e headphones have the same features with just a few minor differences though these minor differences might have a huge impact on the decision you will make at the end of the day. Beats by Dre Pro. Grado SR80e on-ear headphones. Although not mentioned yet in any reviews, the earpad for the SR80’s and higher models was recently redesigned and the thicker pad is now more comfortable than in the … The Grado SR225e are absolute beasts for anyone that wants to listen to rock & acoustic music but these enhanced lows end makes them a whole lot more versatile than Grado's of yesteryear. Performance top. Messages: 4,746 Location: Hampton Roads, Va. 2 Amazon … Grado SR125 vs SR225.. are the 225s worth the upgrade? Grado concentrates all of their efforts into sound quality and have built quite a good reputation as a result. Cancel … Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO vs Grado SR80e headphone differences Next on the list isn't … I found myself quite happily listening to most of my pop and indie music without resorting to implementing an EQ bump. The best way to get an idea of similarities and differences between these two headphones is to chart the specs and features. vs. Grado SR60e. Alhough they’re pretty cheap at £89, the SR80e aren’t the entry-level model in Grado’s Prestige series. They put the Grado Prestige Series SR325e Headphones as the highest with a score of 91, then comes the Grado Prestige Series SR225e Headphones with a score of 88. When we talk about high audio performance, high-quality design, and hi-fi brands, Grado is a name we should not miss from the list. bigger. You will find this same type of … Reply. N/A: User rating ★ 1 Star ★ 2 Star ★ 3 Star ★ 4 … So if you are a fan of movies, games and jamming to loud sound. The way the SR80e's new driver and plastic housing move air and react to sound vibrations virtually eliminate transient distortions. They share the same open-back design, but the SR125e have slightly larger ear cups. The SR80e but might be the other cramp twin here. vs. Grado SR225e. The Grado SR125e have the same retro appeal as the SR60e and SR80e. Grado SR80e Prestige Series deals. Categories; Brands; Versus; EN. 08. hrs. $99. That makes RS2s a great alternative to SR225e. For those on a tight budget and just want headphones for general use the SR80es are not such a bad pick, they have a lot to offer, coming with those polymer dampers which help deliver … Their current headphone lineup can run you anything from $79 (SR60e) to … Reviews. Grado SR80e box. My question for everyone is what's the differences between the two? Open back vs closed. Our Verdict. vs. Grado SR80e. They also … July 2017: $99. Equipment Forums. For Spacious, detailed, well-timed sound Comfortable Against Distinctive looks and leaky sound may be too much for some Grado SR125e deals. Related Posts. Grado SR125i. Pin It. With the SR80e you will notice improved control of the upper and lower range of the frequency spectrum with both better supporting Grado's world renowned midrange. GRADO RS2e … From what I've read in several different places online is that there isn't much of a difference between the low-tier and mid-tiers. Check out more Cyber Monday Sale deals from these top retailers: … Available colors: Editiorial reviews: 5.0 / 5. So that’s where we’ll start. The bright feature of both headphones models is a clear reproduction of mids that … They produce high-performance audio products over the years. vs. Grado SR225e. Grado SR80e. Price, USA. The. Colbert. Grado SR125e vs Grado SR125i. vs. 01. days. vs. Grado SR225e. A shootout between two budget priced audiophile headphones. Discussion in 'Headphones' started by Natitude, Nov 29, 2016. Top Intro Specifications Performance. Aug 15, 2011 at 7:34 AM. $99. Box size: 2.0 x 8.0 x 9.2 inches (50mm x 234 x 202 millimeters). This is a high-quality, long crystal oxygen-free copper wire. Grado SR80e Prestige Series... Walmart. However, the Grado SR80e’s sound better with acoustic music like jazz, … Grado SR125e. The Grado SR125s provide the best rock, acoustic, and vocal quality we have heard, but suffer in most electronic categories. They have an all-black color scheme, and they look decent overall. Grado SR80e Prestige Series... Crutchfield. Amazon.com: GRADO SR125e Prestige Series Wired Open-Back Stereo Headphones: Home Audio & Theater ... Linkidea Headphones Case for Grado SR80 SR80e SR80i SR60 SR60i SR60e, Grado RS2 RS1 RS2i RS1i RS2e RS1e SR125 SR225 SR325 PS500 Case/Headset Travel Bag with Space for Cable, Charger, Parts (Black) 4.3 out of 5 stars 33. Grado's ability to combine lightness with extreme rigidity and internal damping has been put to good use on the SR125e. Mechanical Quality . vs. Grado SR225e. Headphones (full-size) Thread starter plastick; Start date Aug 15, 2011; Tags dacs digital-audio-flac-mp3-players grado-sr125i-headphones grado-sr225i-headphones headphone-amplifiers headphones over-ear usb-audio; post-7682995. The perfectly rounded ear-cups have large foam ear pads attached that extends beyond the plastic driver unit. Grado SR80e box. I'm looking between the Grado SR80's and the Sar125e's. While the actual driver material is the same and matched to the same tolerance, the voice coil uses what Grado calls UHPLC wiring. The pair has a proportioned soundstage.