I, too, was there in the '70s. Who has some great photos of old L5s or Super 400s? £267.74. Hey, Ive been thinkin about maybe getting a jazz box style guitar. 4 x. Avis Ibanez AS73 par Jazzy-D sur Audiofanzine Jazzy-D le 26.10.2004. Not sure about other differences but the top is the easiest way to identify them other than reading the label in the f-hole. Resistance (volume knob) dampens the entire signal while capacitance (tone knob) only cuts highs above a certain point. A standard set of knobs and switches control the active pickups. This post comes to you today from Steve. I'm just curious as to the type of frets you will be going for if nickel and stainless are a no-go? Ibanez Artcore AM53 is $350 less expensive than an average guitar ($649.99). Oh dear oh dear chaps - sounds like the finishes must be a bit awful! si tu cherches de l'occas' , part plutôt sur une AS73…. I got it used for $350 (a nice deal - normally they go for $500-$600 used), and tonight after work, I'm bringing it home. Start saving yer nickels! manche très facile bonne et très belle lutherie J'ai eu l'occasion de tester une 335 Gibson ( modèle à 1500e) , et je n'ai pas ressenti de très significatives différences , sinon que celles du prix. Harley Benton Coated Electric Guitar 010. Ibanez AS73-TBC Bundle. Ibanez AS73. Much cheaper than a ES-330/H-530 and great upper fret access to boot. On the other hand that matte may be thinner than the gloss which could be a good thing? In that light, the 53 looks like a very interesting option if you're planning on changing parts. Sonorité . Suivant. Ibanez artcore as73 - Unser Favorit . So lets look at three options 1. Go to awesomeness ranking Go to consumer score ranking Ibanez Artcore AS53 is more popular Print Email. Odd question - electric archtops with “thin” f-holes. Buy Ibanez AS73-TBC Acoustic-electric guitar Semi-empty 6strings Brown, Wood guitar. It's in the top 3 bestselling guitars and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Dean Guitars Shire or Ibanez AS53. Ibanez AS53 Artcore Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar. No items to compare. overall very good condition, some small signs of playing but no noticeable scratches or dings . 5,40 € 3 . Ibanez introduced Artcore in 2002 and has been the hollow-body guitar of choice for musicians for the last 10 years. This is good to hear about, congratulations, sounds like a superb deal you got there. The Ibanez AS53 is the perfect culmination of tone and size. I had an early Ibanez top of the range Artcore some years back and regret selling it as it was a superb guitar so I had no worries in buying Ibanez again. AS73 at Ibanez. AF75 vs AG75, look at the horn styles. Bryant made his rep on the Telecaster but plays a Jazzmaster here ... one of the few times I've heard that guitar in a Jazz context. henryjurstin13 Member. 73's are plain tops and 93's are flame tops. I don't know why everyone immediately wants to change the ACH pups in the Ibanez gits? 19,90 € 10545 . Ibanez Artcore AM53 is a very popular and one of the most affordable options. "Please check out my other items - having a big clearout and adding … i.e. :hippie: This is jazz guitar gold! Wow.......I must admit I'm pretty blown away by that review!! Darn that Dreeem (G) solo arrangement in work - YouTube. this guitar is truly fantastic. 327 € 2 . Compare prices, make an offer, get a deal on an Ibanez AS73 Artcore. 19,90 € 371 . The 93 did keep me happy for two years. I guess this falls under ear training. Ibanez artcore as73 - Der Testsieger . You can always dive into their library of Tone Prints to add a little variety. I am looking for a new semi hollow guitar and as an Ibanez fan I'd most likely choose this brand. The AM93 is very similar in shape and size to the Gibson or Epiphone ES-339, just slightly larger than a Les Paul. Cette guitare est fabriquée en Chine. Picking them both up on Saturday, can not wait. 9,90 € 11442 . It's a well made guitar but the pick-ups are not first rate. Both guitars are in the Artcore Expressionist line. the sssnake IPP1030. Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté. Hands down. They are good guitars, some of them might even be great. 636 . Although originally found in 1873, the American company Epiphone was acquired and became what we know it today, in 1957. Hello a bit of Larry Carlton as well maybe? Add at least two items to compare. Ibanez AS53, cheap, but how good could it be? hide 4 Of my 6 main guitars, I have one PRS (which is for sale so I can buy an Ibanez PM-120) and 5 Ibanezes. Like the higher end Artist versions, it had Super 58 pickups, and had an oh, so nice neck. $75.00. Ibanez AS73FM-TIF. Ernie Ball 2221. Ibanez AS53 Artcore Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar. Free delivery and returns on eligible orders. The 53 has the same hardware as those. Ibanez AS73 Artcore in Olive Metallic . YMMV, but, hey, if they're good enough for Steve Morse... :cool::smile-new: Hi, The much higher quality, handmade Eastman t386, for instance, is a much better deal in my view than either a 93 or a 153. Although Ibanez is a Japanese company, the original Ibanez AS93 which was made in 2007 was made in China. 6% ont acheté Ibanez AS73-TBC: 411 € Meilleures ventes Guitares Hollowbody: Comparer les produits: Produits associés. 5,40 € 1579 . cheers. Ibanez AM93 Vs Epiphone ES-339 – Brand Comparative Advantage Okay, it's $300, but lots of full-sized pedals go for $150 each. The AS93 is slightly smaller than the ES-335 (about 3/4" in width and length, IIRC). Epiphone ES-335 Pro - https://amzn.to/2B8pR4V vs Ibanez Ibanez Artcore AM73 - https://amzn.to/2Yx05j1 Thanks to Brighton Music Center in Pittsburgh, PA. 11 years ago . But it would seem to be something notably worse from what you're saying. Nur was taugt sie im Vergleich zur Epiphone Dot oder teureren Ibanez AS73? Contact Us. Feb 16, 2013 #2 The Ibanez! The AS73 is an Ibanez semi-hollow electric guitar that is a member of their Artcore range of guitars. I had (still have, in the process of selling) an AM93. It was my very first semi and I didn't even know at the time whether that design would suit me or not. For the price, I feel the hardware should be better; same basic hardware on the AM/As153. Haut The AS73 was an OK guitar (I had to sell it back in 2007, when I was flat broke, due to some unexpected bills), and the AS120 was a pretty decent guitar, that in retrospect, I shouldn't have sold (at that time [2009], I decided that I was "sick of ES335-style guitars", silly me!). Epiphone 339 . Hollow Bodies Artcore - AS53 | Ibanez guitars. Only 4 left in stock. Meer info: http://bax.sh/op/PfFcaKVond je deze video leuk? Skip to main content Skip to footer site51309565842080 site51309992641899584918 New H76278 Ibanez Artcore AS53 Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar site51309565842080,site51309565842087 false AS53 at Ibanez. Thanks! If you have Godin GAS try Geralds Music online in canada. Although I still feel there is a certain charm about the AS53's basic, satin-finish aesthetics. A essayé ce modèle . GAS works in funny, if perhaps predictable ways, with me - I now find I'm starting to look with interest at the Ibanez AS models higher up the range. Exactly what I think, although it didn't strike me at first. The Ibanez Artcore AS53 is the opening model of this series and it comes with a semi-hollow double-cut with body made entirely of sapele. Ibanez AS73 Vs AS93 – Frequently Asked Questions Where is the Ibanez AS93 made? Customer Service 800.221.5743 or 212.239.7765. - YouTube, Copyright © 2020 - Jazz Guitar Online - All rights reserved - Privacy Policy, I just got an ASR-70, which is the fully hollow AS body with P90s, and it's a great bang for the buck guitar. The Ibanez Artcore AS73 semi-hollowbody electric guitar gives you a killer deal on a fantastic instrument. Back to Product List. (29) Hollow Body, Ibanez artcore ou Jim Reed Lucky Petterson? Thread Tools. The upper fret access is also much better. Ibanez designed the AS53's ACH-ST pickups to give you warm and well-balanced tone. There are a lot of recent Artcore guitars available used. The AS53 is a semihollow, while the other two you mentioned are full hollowbodies. Messages 2,781. 23 / 06 / 2013 jpaoléron sur Ibanez AS73. Hollows are usually bigger in size than semi-hollows. The AS73 was an OK guitar (I had to sell it back in 2007, when I was flat broke, due to some unexpected bills), and the AS120 was a pretty decent guitar, that in retrospect, I shouldn't have sold (at that time [2009], I decided that I was "sick of ES335-style guitars", silly me!). ... Ibanez AS53 TF-guitars 4.7 out of 5 stars 26. Guitars – Epiphone 339 vs. Ibanez AM93. The ASR70 went in with it 9to keep it company) to get the low fret looked at. AS63 at Ibanez. Sales & Expert advice 800.606.6969 or 212.444.6615. On peut la regarder à la loupe, aucun défaut de finition. Is there any difference at all betsen these two guitars except colours? If I have a choice between an Ibanez and "any other guitar" I will always pick the "any other guitar"... assuming comparisons of similar construction. 3,88 € 117 . Ibanez offers electric guitars, bass guitars, acoustic guitars, effect and pedals, amps, plus guitar accessories like tuners, straps and picks. Yes, I realize my opinion about ibanez's offerings is a bit more on the negative side than usual. il est vrai que dans ce segment de guitare l'AS73 est une des meilleures et avec de bons micros elle n'a pas a rougir devant une ES335. Elle est chic, pas chère, et elle est signée Ibanez ! If I have a choice between an Ibanez and "any other guitar" I will always pick the "any other guitar"... assuming comparisons of similar construction. Conclusion: Ibanez AS73 Artcore Review. It's tough to beat a good Ibanez. Well, I need to come clean, last week, GAS got the best of me, and I put on layaway (till payday) an Artstar AS80, which is basically the same as my old MIK AS120 Artstar, but minus the gold plated bling. Hollow Bodies Artcore - AS53 | Ibanez guitars, Herb Ellis with Country Jazzer Jimmy Bryant. I suspect regular humans playing through the same rig with a pick would sound very different to him! Um Ihnen zuhause die Produktwahl wenigstens ein klein wenig leichter zu machen, haben unsere Tester zudem das beste Produkt dieser Kategorie ausgewählt, welches ohne Zweifel von all den getesteten Ibanez artcore as73 in vielen Punkten hervorragt - vor allen Dingen im Testkriterium Verhältnismäßigkeit von Preis und Leistung. Disclaimer. Dit AS53-model geeft je die bekende thinline stijl voor onder ander blues, soul en classic rock. Harley Benton Strap 6 BK. Ibanez AS53 3.94 out of 5 based on 1 ratings . They were first sold in 2002. These two guitars are affordable enough and provide you with enough quality to last you into your pro stage. Deux volumes indépendants pour les micro (manche et.. Lire l'avis complet sur Audiofanzine. Customers like Ibanez Artcore AS53 noticeably more Ibanez Artcore AS53, the cheaper option, tends to get more favorable reviews than Ibanez Artcore AM53 [4.7 vs 4.5 ]. ajricketts ... 3,968 . Son manche est confortable à jouer, et ses deux humbuckers permettent un large style de jeux différents ! Thomann Semihollow Guitar Gigbag. I also prefer using resistance rather than capacitance to darken the sound. When it gets refretted, hello John Schofield, hello fusion, hello 70s era Rush! I like the 2010 and later models due to the "Mickey Mouse" ears, which mimics the Gibson '63 335 model. 434,00 € Il ne reste plus que 1 exemplaire(s) en stock. Its a semi-solid 335 style. View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message User Info Menu. maXterbat0r . Ernie Ball 2221. It is a very playable guitar. 06-12-2019, 03:31 AM #1. slusar.