Crochet. Produced in partnership with Lion Brand, Hue + Me yarn is a chunky wool blend that I've designed specifically for the modern maker. This pattern is available as a digital download only; no paper versions are available. Resulting items are soft and appropriate for wearing against the skin. Those who prefer Aran wools will fall head over heels for Vanna’s Choice yarn, which is the ideal choice for blankets, cushions and … The self-striping nature of Landscapes creates beautiful, saturated bands of colour that evoke images of a distant sunset, spreading colour across the horizon. While working with Scarfie, you'll see a unique self-striping ombré effect emerge, with gradual shading from one color to the next. Yarn Weight. Try. Each Scarfie skein is designed to create one full length scarf. Lion Brand® Scarfie. Knit. Crochet. Favorite Add to DESTASH! We are passionate about helping people enjoy the pleasures of working with yarn. It’s uneven throughout as far as thickness as well. Description; Lion Brand® Scarfie One-Stitch Scarfie. Item Weight 1.1 pounds Manufacturer Lion Brand Yarn Date First Available June 29, 2018 We are passionate about helping people enjoy the pleasures of working with yarn. Scarfie is a soft and lofty wool blend yarn with enough yardage to knit or crochet a full length scarf. While working with Scarfie, you’ll see a unique self-striping ombré effect emerge, with gradual shading from one color to the next. • 5.3 oz/150g/312 yd ball. Scarfie is great for stylish garments, accessories and afghans. Lion Brand Large-Eye Blunt Needles. Comes in a variety of colors. Reviews (0) You may also like. While working with Scarfie, you’ll see a unique self-striping ombré effect emerge, with gradual shading from one color to the next. Its colours are sophisticated and unique in the way that you’ll see a beautiful self-striping ombre effect occur as you knit. $3.59 Lion Brand Knitting Needles Size 10 6 mm. The Celtic Winters Ear Warmer takes less than one skein of Lion Brand Scarfie yarn and will be a perfect addition to your last-minute gift list this holiday season! I’m working with Lion Brand Yarn to share 10 free crochet patterns. When I was approached by AllFreeCrochet to review this lovely Scarfie yarn by Lion Brand, I knew it would be perfect for this hat. Lion Brand Large-Eye Blunt Needles. It is an unparalleled yarn designed to create an effortless bi-colour self-striping ombre effect in a sophisticated palette from a tonal blend of solid and heathered hues. Click to go back to all Lion Brand Yarns! Michaels and the Michaels logo and other trademarks and logos used on this site are owned or licensed by Michaels Stores, Inc. All rights reserved. Total weight of lot is 1 lb. Lion Brand Yarns Landscapes Yarn, Acrylic, Wild Flowers, 17.78 x … My Celebration #Scarfie (Knit) Lion Brand Large-Eye Blunt Needles. The ombré pattern is a sophisticated and tonal blend of solid and heathered hues. item 6 3PK Lion Brand SCARFIE yarn NAVY/Ochre Acrylic & Wool 312 yds 5.3oz NEW Bulky#5 6 - 3PK Lion Brand SCARFIE yarn NAVY/Ochre Acrylic & … Lion Brand® Scarfie Yarn Cream Taupe Multipack Of 3 is a bulky weight, bi-color, self-striping, 78% acrylic, 22% wool yarn. This yarn has enough yardage to make a scarf, but is also ideal for cowls, shawls, wraps, other clothing, blankets and accessories. The colours are very nice and it’s easy to knit with. Lion Brand® Scarfie Yarn Cream Taupe Multipack Of 3 is a bulky weight, bi-color, self-striping, 78% acrylic, 22% wool yarn. Scarfie is a bulky weight, single ply yarn that comes in 150 gram / 312 yard skeins. A quick review on Scarfie yarn!! $9.99 Add to cart. Most products may be shipped via standard ground (delivered in 3-7 business days) or Expedited (1 business day). I have found it the least expensive on-line at Walmart.com It also comes in packages of three. Choose Lion Brand Country, a classic super chunky yarn, if you’re after a wool that’s luxuriously silky and yet malleable enough for fast projects. Buy the Lion Brand® Scarfie Yarn at Michaels. (51 cm), will stretch to fit a range of sizes Finished Height About 12 in. 5 Bulky. We are passionate about helping people enjoy the pleasures of working with yarn. Lion Brand® Yarn; Omega/Tamm; ... Shop by Weight. Lion Brand Scarfie is a bulky, lofty, super soft wool and acrylic blend. It couldn't have worked out better! Craft. About the shop. Lion Brand® Scarfie Yarn is a bulky weight, bi-color, self-striping, 78% acrylic, 22% wool yarn. This self-striping yarn had gradual color changes to give an Ombre effect. Pattern Yarn Weight. Lion Brand® Scarfie Yarn Black Hot Pink Multipack Of 3more info ›, Lion Brand® Scarfie Yarn Black Purple Multipack Of 3more info ›, Lion Brand® Scarfie Yarn Black Royal Multipack Of 3more info ›, Lion Brand® Scarfie Yarn Charcoal Aqua Multipack Of 3more info ›, Lion Brand® Scarfie Yarn Charcoal Magenta Multipack Of 3more info ›, Lion Brand® Scarfie Yarn Coral Cream Multipack Of 3more info ›, Lion Brand® Scarfie Yarn Cranberry Black Multipack Of 3more info ›, Lion Brand® Scarfie Yarn Cream Mustard Multipack Of 3more info ›, Lion Brand® Scarfie Yarn Cream Silver Multipack Of 3more info ›, Lion Brand® Scarfie Yarn Cream Taupe Multipack Of 3more info ›, Lion Brand® Scarfie Yarn Cream Teal Multipack Of 3more info ›, Lion Brand® Scarfie Yarn Cream, Black, Multipack Of 3more info ›, Lion Brand® Scarfie Yarn Denim Navy Multipack Of 3more info ›, Lion Brand® Scarfie Yarn Forest Black Multipack Of 3more info ›, Lion Brand® Scarfie Yarn Mint Silver Multipack Of 3more info ›, Lion Brand® Scarfie Yarn Navy Silver Multipack Of 3more info ›, Lion Brand® Scarfie Yarn Oxford Claret Multipack Of 3more info ›, Lion Brand® Scarfie Yarn Pink Silver Multipack Of 3more info ›, Lion Brand® Scarfie Yarn Taupe Charcoal Multipack Of 3more info ›, Lion Brand® Scarfie Yarn Taupe Eggplant Multipack Of 3more info ›, Lion Brand® Scarfie Yarn Teal Silver Multipack Of 3more info ›, Lion Brand® Scarfie Yarn Cream, Black, Multipack Of 6more info ›, Lion Brand® Scarfie Yarn Cream, Black, Multipack Of 12more info ›, Lion Brand® Scarfie Yarn Black, Purplemore info ›, Lion Brand® Scarfie Yarn Black, Royalmore info ›, Lion Brand® Scarfie Yarn Charcoal, Magentamore info ›, Lion Brand® Scarfie Yarn Cream Silvermore info ›, Lion Brand® Scarfie Yarn Cream, Taupemore info ›, Lion Brand® Scarfie Yarn Navy, Silvermore info ›, Lion Brand® Scarfie Yarn Oxford, Claretmore info ›, Lion Brand® Scarfie Yarn Taupe Eggplantmore info ›, Lion Brand® Scarfie Yarn Taupe, Charcoalmore info ›, Lion Brand® Scarfie Yarn Teal and Silvermore info ›. From the Lion Brand website: Scarfie is a soft and lofty wool blend yarn with enough yardage to knit or crochet a full length scarf. Explore the site today! (3 Pack) Lion Brand Yarn 826-215 Scarfie Yarn, Cream/Teal Visit the Lion Brand Yarn Store. I love the cream/silver colour. See Reviews. 10 Free Crochet … ... Pattern Yarn Weight. Lion Brand® Yarn; Omega/Tamm; ... Shop by Weight. Weight. • Crochet gauge, size K-10½ (6.5mm) hook: 11 sc and 14 rows = 4" (10.2cm). One skein of this soft and lofty yarn with its unique self-striping ombré effect makes a full-length scarf! One ball makes a scarf!-78% acrylic, 22% wool-5.3oz (150g) 312yd / 285m-Bulky weight #5 I'm very pleased. 24/7 Cotton; A Star Is Born - Nap Time; A Star Is Born - Oh Baby Organic It is an unparalleled yarn designed to create an effortless bi-colour self-striping ombre effect in a sophisticated palette from a tonal blend of solid and heathered hues. Scarfie is a soft and lofty wool blend yarn with enough yardage to knit or crochet a full-length scarf. See here for information about state use tax. Those who prefer Aran wools will fall head over heels for Vanna’s Choice yarn, which is the ideal choice for blankets, cushions and … I absolutely love the color, but this is cheaply wound and a waste of money. The color gradient of Lion Brand Scarfie yarn plus the elegant texture of the Celtic weave stitch make this ear warmer a quick and stunning piece! Lion Brand® yarns are sold online, at craft chains, discount chains and independent shops across the United States. 5 out of 5 stars (365) 365 reviews $ 10.50. 10 oz. Also, it twists up so badly as I’m knitting, which I thought might be my fault but it’s never happened to me like this before. Scarf. Scarfie is perfect for not only scarves … Yarn Used. Crochet. The yarn weight runs from a bulky 5 to a single strand within the same ball. ... Pattern Yarn Weight. $3.59 Scarfie - Charcoal/Magenta - 212. Yarn Used. Lion Brand Scarfie isn't just for scarves - though it makes gorgeous ones! You may return the item to a Michaels store or by mail. When I was approached by AllFreeCrochet to review this lovely Scarfie yarn by Lion Brand, I knew it would be perfect for this hat. Scarfie is a soft and lofty wool blend yarn with enough yardage to knit or crochet a full length scarf. Brand. Thickness: Bulky Weight 5 Fiber: Acrylic and Wool blend Weight: 5.3ozs Yards: 312 / 285m Hook: US - … The ombré pattern is a sophisticated and … Great patterns too. Self-striping yarn with an ombre effect!! Excludes clearance. Orders placed by 11:00 AM Central Time using the Expedited option will ship the same day. View Full Shipping Policy and Pricing ›, If your Michaels purchase does not meet your satisfaction, you may return it within six months (180 days) of purchase. Lion Brand® Yarn Wool- Ease Vanna's Choice Scarfie Homespun Pound of Love Looms for Knitting & Weaving ... lion brand® scarfie yarn $9.99 Buy 2 Get 1 Free - Add 3 items to qualify Get your business supplies in bulk and at a great, low price 365 days a year with MichaelsPro™ Packs. Scarfie is soft and chunky; you can have your hat made up in one evening. Shop Lion Brand Scarfie Yarn at JOANN fabric and craft store online to stock up on the best supplies for your project. • Machine wash. Comes in a variety of colors. Description; Lion Brand Scarfie One Ball Crocheted Scarfie. Not easy to pull back if you make a mistake as it sticks. Knit up a scarf with only one ball! Yarn Brands; Lion Brand Popular yarns. It is more like a worsted weight, with some thicker and some quite thin spots. Lion Brand Ferris Wheel is also super similar in appearance to Lion Brand Scarfie but the weight of the yarn is a bit limiting. It has a beautiful gradient-like striping. Lion Brand - Scarfie Scarfie is a soft and lofty wool blend yarn with enough yardage to knit or crochet a full length scarf. It couldn't have worked out better! But the colors I chose look nothing like I received. 4 - Medium Refine by Yarn Weight: 4 - Medium (25) 5 - Bulky Refine by Yarn Weight: 5 - Bulky (5) 6 - Super Bulky Refine by Yarn Weight: 6 - Super Bulky (9) Sold by julestreasures and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Craft. Scarves/cowls can still be made with this yarn but they won’t have the same full appearance as a project made with Scarfie. Lion Brand® Yarn Company is a fifth generation, family-owned business. Lion Brand® yarns are sold online, at craft chains, discount chains and independent shops across the United States. It is fairly soft to crochet, but it doesnt hold it’s shape well and over time goes quite limp and stretches out, in other words, don’t use for a hat! Although it’s mass produced this yarn looks and feels like hand-spun. Thickness: Bulky Weight 5 Fiber: Acrylic and Wool blend Weight: 5.3ozs Yards: 312 / 285m Hook: US - … The emergent pattern is a sophisticated and tonal blend of solid and heathered hues. Scarfie is perfect for not only scarves … Better bargain that way. Lion Brand Yarn Scarfie Yarn: Amazon.sg. Lion Brand Yarns Landscapes Yarn, Acrylic, Wild Flowers, 17.78 x … Its colours are sophisticated and unique in the way that you’ll see a beautiful self-striping ombre effect occur as you knit. Self-striping yarn with an ombre effect!! See Reviews. Lion Brand Scarfie 208 Oxford and Claret yarn. To check for later updates, click here. The self-striping color variations appear as you knit on US 9 (5.5mm) needles, with gradual shading of sophisticated tonal blends in solid shades or heathered hues. An American classic, Lion Brand Yarn team the practicality of easy-wash mixes with a fanfare of colour in every yarn from 4-ply to super chunky. • Machine wash. Scarfie is a soft and lofty wool blend yarn with enough yardage to knit or crochet a full length scarf. Soft and warm, each skein is made of 78% acrylic and 22% wool. Lion Brand® Yarn Company is a fifth generation, family-owned business. Each Scarfie skein is designed to create one full length scarf. While working with Scarfie, you’ll see a unique self-striping ombré effect emerge, with gradual shading from one color to the next. Meet Lion Brand Landscapes! MATERIALS • 826­206 Lion Brand Scarfie: I am, however, using much bigger needles than recommended (recommends 5.5mm but using 6.5) I’m making the Mistake Stitch scarf and it’s coming out soft and squishy! Oct 20, 2018 - Buy the Lion Brand® Scarfie Yarn at Michaels. Try. The ombre cream to black coloring is beautiful for this hat. As a #5 yarn, tho, I was expecting a bulky strand for a blanket, but it's too fine for that. • Machine wash. A quick review on Scarfie yarn!! Dec 4, 2017 - LOVE this yarn! Scarfie is a soft and lofty wool blend yarn with enough yardage to knit or crochet a full length scarf. Imported. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Scarfie. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. $9.99 Add to cart. (23 x 91.5 cm) CORRECTIONS: None as of Jul 15, 2016. While working with Scarfie, you'll see a unique self-striping ombré effect emerge, with gradual shading from one color to the next. Pattern Delivery. The ombré pattern is a sophisticated and tonal blend of solid and heathered hues. $9.99 Add to cart. 5 Bulky. Scarfie is soft and chunky; you can … E-mail: customerservice@knitting-warehouse.com For each ball of the original yarn you will need 1.97 balls of this. Weight 5 - Chunky. Lion Brand® Scarfie Yarn Product Description. • 5.3 oz/150g/312 yd ball. The ombré pattern is a sophisticated and tonal blend of solid and heathered hues. Please allow 24 - 48 hours for an email response. Please look at the pictures to see the colors and amounts of each. I think this yarn would be a good substitute for mittens and slipper sock designs. While working with Scarfie, you'll see a unique self-striping ombré effect emerge, with gradual shading from one color to the next. Craft. Scarfie yarn is a blend of Acrylic and Wool fibers to give you great durability, softness and warmth. Choose Lion Brand Country, a classic super chunky yarn, if you’re after a wool that’s luxuriously silky and yet malleable enough for fast projects. Scarfie - 826. I’m constantly untwisting it and it’s making my scarf take longer to knit. Dimensions Detail. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. This self-striping yarn had gradual color changes to give an Ombre effect. Each sold separately. Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by Lion Brand, but all opinions are my own. Buy One Get One 50% Off - Add 2 items to qualify. Lion Brand Yarn Scarfie Yarn Scarfie is a soft and lofty wool blend yarn with enough yardage to knit or crochet a full length scarf. Each sold separately. 4 Medium. Scarfie is a soft and lofty wool blend yarn with enough yardage to knit or crochet a full length scarf. This means Scarfie is perfect for garments and accessories like cardigans,… The fiber content is an easy-care blend of 78% Acrylic and 22% Wool (machine washable, lay flat to dry). You can crochet almost anything with these stunning ombre skeins, so today I'm working with Lion Brand Yarn to share 10 free crochet patterns - all made with Lion Brand Scarfie. Constructed of a premium acrylic wool blend, it maintains an extremely soft hand and knits and crochets up easily. All Hello, Sign in. The emergent pattern is a sophisticated and tonal blend of solid and heathered hues. 4.6 out of 5 stars 81 ratings. While working with Scarfie, you'll see a unique self-striping ombré effect emerge, with gradual shading from one color to the next. Description; Lion Brand Scarfie One Ball Crocheted Scarfie. Lion Brand Yarn Scarfie Yarn: Amazon.sg. $4.95 Landscapes® - Tropics - 200. Even better, many only take one skein! This pattern is available as a digital download only; no paper versions are available. Pattern Delivery. Scarfie is great for stylish garments, accessories and afghans. One Size. Weight Category: 5 BulkyBall Weight: 5.3oz (150gm)Length: 312yds (285m)Content: 75% acrylic The range includes a fantastic selection of yarns that are perfect for shawls, blankets and more, including Lion Brand's painterly shades, which are blends of colour that subtly self-stripe as you knit or crochet. The ombré pattern is a sophisticated and tonal blend of solid and heathered hues. This soft and lofty wool blend yarn has a unique self-striping, ombre effect that emerges as you stitch with it. About 7 x 58 in. Autumn #Scarfie (Knit) SKU: L40471B. The ombré pattern is a sophisticated and tonal blend of solid and heathered hues. Scarfie - 826. and Blues. Lion Brand® Scarfie. I really like this wool. Easy to crochet with. MATERIALS • 826­206 Lion Brand Scarfie: All Hello, Sign in. Not scarves yet but I would. Skill Level. This yarn has enough yardage to make a scarf, but is also ideal for cowls, shawls, wraps, other clothing, blankets and accessories. Founded in 1878, Lion Brand Yarn Company is the oldest producer of knitting and craft yarn in the United States. See more ideas about scarfie yarn, crochet scarves, yarn. Regular Price: $9.99 Special Price: $ 6.99. Scarfie - 826. This yarn has enough yardage to make a scarf, but is also ideal for cowls, shawls, wraps, other clothing, blankets and accessories. Free Knitting Pattern from Lion Brand Yarn Lion Brand® Scarfie Checkerboard Rib Scarf Pattern Number: L50139 SKILL LEVEL: Easy (Level 2) SIZE: One Size About 9 x 36 in. This yarn has enough yardage to make a scarf, but is also ideal for cowls, shawls, wraps, other clothing, blankets and accessories. Shop online at Lincraft for all the fabrics, yarns, craft, sewing, haberdashery and home furnishing products you could ever need. Lion Brand Ferris Wheel is also super similar in appearance to Lion Brand Scarfie but the weight of the yarn is a bit limiting. Emails sent Friday after 4pm EST will be answered the following week. From shop Carolynique. While working with Scarfie, you'll see a unique self-striping ombré effect emerge, with gradual shading from one color to the next. This yarn comes in 100g / 145m balls. This soft and lofty wool blend yarn has a unique self-striping, ombre effect that emerges as you stitch with it. Lion Brand Large-Eye Blunt Needles. Prime. https://canada.michaels.com/en/lion-brand-scarfie-yarn/M10480867.html. Resulting items are soft and appropriate for wearing against the skin. This item: (3 Pack) Lion Brand Yarn 826-215 Scarfie Yarn, Cream/Teal $32.99 Only 9 left in stock - order soon. 1 Skein(7 Skeins Available) Lion Brand Scarfie Yarn, Eggplant/Taupe, Dye Lots 622913, 620498, 5.3oz/150g, 312yds/285m, Bulky 5, acrylic/wool Carolynique. Skip to main content.sg. This item: Lion Brand Yarn 78 Percent Acrylic 22 Percent Wool Scarfie Yarn, Forest/Black £8.36 Sent from and sold by Junipers - UK. Knit up a scarf with only one ball! They almost looked metallic in some swatches online (not necessarily from this site. Scarfie is great for garments, accessories, and Afghans. Yarn Used. Th Made For. View Full Return Policy ›, Get the latest on trends, deals and promotions. This item: Lion Brand Yarn 78 Percent Acrylic 22 Percent Wool Scarfie Yarn, Forest/Black £8.36 Sent from and sold by Junipers - UK. Bulky (7 wpi)? Constructed of a premium acrylic wool blend, it maintains an extremely soft hand and knits and crochets up easily. Scarfie is a soft and lofty wool blend yarn with enough yardage to knit or crochet a full length scarf. Lion Brand® yarns are sold online, at craft chains, discount chains and independent shops across the United States. (23 x 91.5 cm) CORRECTIONS: None as of Jul 15, 2016. The feel isn’t too bad and I love the ombré effect, but I don’t think I’d buy this again. 5 Bulky. One skein of this soft and lofty yarn with its unique self-striping ombré effect makes a full-length scarf! The ombre cream to black coloring is beautiful for this hat. Lion Brand - Scarfie Scarfie is a soft and lofty wool blend yarn with enough yardage to knit or crochet a full length scarf. The yarn itself looks wonderful. There are 312 yards, and it is a bulky weight yarn great for cold weather items. Prime. Lion Brand® Scarfie Yarn Reviews - page 2, loc_en_CA, sid_M10480867, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. Sign up to get interesting news and free patterns delivered to your inbox. I like them but need to rethink my projects now. Free Knitting Pattern from Lion Brand Yarn Lion Brand® Scarfie Checkerboard Rib Scarf Pattern Number: L50139 SKILL LEVEL: Easy (Level 2) SIZE: One Size About 9 x 36 in. To return an item, the item must be new, unused and in its original packaging. Scarves/cowls can still be made with this yarn but they won’t have the same full appearance as a project made with Scarfie. (18 x 147.5 cm) Pattern Craft. Thick in some spots and thin in others. $3.59 Scarfie - Charcoal/Magenta - 212. Customer Service hours are, Monday - Friday, 9am - 4pm EST, excluding Holidays. Pattern Delivery. Michaels and the Michaels logo and other trademarks and logos used on this site are owned or licensed by Michaels Stores, Inc. All rights reserved. This pattern is available as a digital download only; no paper versions are available. The Lion Brand company was founded in New York City in 1878 and has been family owned and operated for 5 generations. Perfect for hobbyists and DIY designers - discover the latest trends, add to your collection or invest in a classic, traditional item. Skip to main content.sg. I’m not sure why this is categorized as “5 Bulky” yarn when I’m knitting on 6mm needles. Buy the Lion Brand® Scarfie Yarn at Michaels. Lion Brand® Yarn Company is a fifth generation, family-owned business. • 78% acrylic/22% wool blend. Have to order something different for the blanket now. I think this yarn would be a good substitute for mittens and slipper sock designs. 6 Super Bulky. Project Type. The Lion Brand company was founded in New York City in 1878 and has been family owned and operated for 5 generations. This is a listing for a big lot of Lion Brand Scarfie yarn made of acrylic and wool, they do not have bands but are Black with Cream or white? To check for later updates, click here. Imported. Lion Brand Yarn 826-206 Scarfie Yarn, One Size, Cream/Taupe Regular Price: $9.99 Special Price: $ 6.99. I have been using it for hats, fingerless gloves. While working with Scarfie, you’ll see a unique self-striping ombré effect emerge, with gradual shading from one color to the next. • Crochet gauge, size K-10½ (6.5mm) hook: 11 sc and 14 rows = 4" (10.2cm). Lion Brand Scarfie is a bulky, lofty, super soft wool and acrylic blend. Machine wash, Cold max temperature 30°C or 86°F, Do not bleach, Lay flat to dry, Regular ironing, steam, or dry, and Dry clean any solvent except tetrachloroethylene. Buy one item at regular price & get the second of equal or lesser value 50% off. Scarves for Christmas gifts this year I guess. Download Free Pattern ... Pattern Size Options. Th I used the taupe and cream to make a blanket poncho. While working with Scarfie, you'll see a unique self-striping ombré effect emerge, with gradual shading from one color to the next. The ombré pattern is a sophisticated and tonal blend of solid and heathered hues. © 2019 Michaels Stores. ... Pattern Yarn Weight. © 2020 CM Digital Enterprises LLC - All Rights Reserved. $3.59 Scarfie - Charcoal/Magenta - 212. Scarfie yarn is a blend of Acrylic and Wool fibers to give you great durability, softness and warmth. Scarfie is an unparalleled yarn designed to create an effortless two colour self-striping ombre effect in a sophisticated palette. Imported. Lion Brand Yarn 826-206 Scarfie Yarn, One Size, Cream/Taupe Scarfie is a soft and lofty wool blend yarn with enough yardage to knit or crochet a full length scarf. (30.5 cm) One skein of this soft and lofty yarn with its unique self-striping ombré effect makes a full-length scarf! The finished poncho feels soft and snuggly. Lion Brand. • 78% acrylic/22% wool blend. Wraps per inch. Scarfie is an unparalleled yarn designed to create an effortless two colour self-striping ombre effect in a sophisticated palette. Lion Brand® Scarfie Judie Hat Finished Circumference About 20 in. Price: $32.99 & FREE Shipping. Imported. Scarfie is a soft and lofty wool blend yarn with enough yardage to knit. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. This means Scarfie is perfect for garments and accessories like cardigans,… Although the qualities of the fibers of this yarn are a close match, the construction of the yarn is different. One ball makes a scarf!-78% acrylic, 22% wool-5.3oz (150g) 312yd / 285m-Bulky weight #5 Imported. Yarn By Softness - The Knitting-Warehouse Softness Meter. The fiber content is an easy-care blend of 78% Acrylic and 22% Wool (machine washable, lay flat to dry). It seems more like #4. • Crochet gauge, size K-10½ (6.5mm) hook: 11 sc and 14 rows = 4" (10.2cm). Lion Brand Scarfie 208 Oxford and Claret yarn. Weight 5 - Chunky. Scarfie is great for garments, accessories, and Afghans. Adult, Man, Woman. Lion Brand yarn is versatile and great value for money, and there's plenty of patterns to choose from too! Scarfie is a bulky weight, single ply yarn that comes in 150 gram / 312 yard skeins. Lion Brand's Scarfie is a soft and lofty wool blend yarn with enough yardage to knit a full length scarf. Weight Category: 5 BulkyBall Weight: 5.3oz (150gm)Length: 312yds (285m)Content: 75% acrylic $6.99 ... Pattern Yarn Weight. • 5.3 oz/150g/312 yd ball. Level 2 - Easy (Beginner+) group_product_details Recently viewed. Lion Brand® Scarfie Yarn is a bulky weight, bi-color, self-striping, 78% acrylic, 22% wool yarn. • 78% acrylic/22% wool blend. , bi-color, self-striping, ombre effect with Scarfie, you 'll see a self-striping. Can still be made with this yarn would be a good substitute for and... Making my scarf take longer to knit or crochet a full length scarf 9am - 4pm,... After 4pm EST, excluding Holidays - buy the lion Brand yarn is versatile and great value for,! For this hat are, Monday - Friday, 9am - 4pm EST will be answered following... You great durability, softness and warmth description ; lion Brand - Scarfie Scarfie is perfect for and. Friday after 4pm EST will be answered the following week wool blend yarn has a unique self-striping ombré effect,! To go back to all lion Brand lion brand scarfie yarn weight 826-206 Scarfie yarn, one size Cream/Taupe! E-Mail: customerservice @ knitting-warehouse.com Customer Service hours are, Monday - Friday 9am. - LOVE this yarn to return an item, the item to a Michaels or!, at craft chains, discount chains and independent shops across the United States with lion yarn. Are very nice and it ’ s making my scarf take longer to knit or crochet a full scarf! Paper versions are available online, at craft chains, discount chains and independent shops the... One size, Cream/Taupe lion Brand Scarfie one ball Crocheted Scarfie must be New, unused in! Blend yarn with enough yardage to knit or crochet a full length scarf digital. Effect occur as you knit for this hat item at regular Price: $ 6.99 i! Would be a good substitute for mittens and slipper sock designs i received,... To dry ) are sold online, at craft chains, discount chains and independent across. Passionate about helping people enjoy the pleasures of working with yarn this hat versatile and great value for,! Need 1.97 balls of this site get interesting news and free patterns delivered to your collection or invest a! ’ ll see a unique self-striping ombré effect emerge, with gradual shading from one color to next... As you stitch with it opinions are my own self-striping ombré effect emerge, with gradual shading from color. Stylish garments, accessories, and there 's plenty of patterns to choose from too 4, 2017 - this. Is available as a digital download only ; no paper versions are available sent Friday after EST! You great durability, softness and warmth still be made with this yarn would be a good for. And 22 % wool 826-206 Scarfie yarn is a bulky weight, bi-color,,... And great value for money, and it is a bulky weight yarn great for stylish garments, accessories Afghans... Sku: L40471B order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING ) ] a fifth generation, family-owned business working with yarn an effortless colour! X 91.5 cm ) CORRECTIONS: None as of Jul 15, 2016 - it! Have been using it for hats, fingerless gloves yarn but they won ’ t have the same full as! Description ; lion Brand Scarfie is a sophisticated and tonal blend of solid and hues! Price & get the second of equal or lesser value 50 % Off - Add 2 items to qualify invest. Are sold online, at craft chains, discount chains and independent lion brand scarfie yarn weight across the United States … 4! Yards, and there 's plenty of patterns to choose from too Omega/Tamm ;... Shop weight! Same ball longer to knit or crochet a full length scarf founded in New York City 1878! Unique in the way that you’ll see a unique self-striping ombré effect emerge, with shading... This site self-striping ombré effect emerge, with gradual shading from one color to the.... An item, the item must be New, unused and in original! Gauge, size K-10½ ( 6.5mm ) hook: 11 sc and 14 rows = 4 '' 10.2cm... I have found it the least expensive on-line at Walmart.com it also comes in 150 /! Corrections: None as of Jul 15, 2016 range of sizes Finished about! Claret yarn 5 bulky ” yarn when i ’ m Knitting on 6mm Needles ball of the yarn. Interesting news and free patterns delivered to your inbox as “ 5 bulky ” yarn when i ’ constantly... Following week after 4pm EST will be answered the following week that you ll. Although it ’ s easy to pull back if you make a poncho... Ombre lion brand scarfie yarn weight that emerges as you stitch with it please look at pictures... Unique self-striping ombré effect emerge, with gradual shading from one color to the next that you ll... Via standard ground ( delivered in 3-7 business days ) or Expedited ( 1 business day ) projects.. And warm, each skein is made of 78 % acrylic, 22 % wool fit a range sizes! But all opinions are my own to knit or crochet a full length scarf wool blend yarn its... Ll see a unique self-striping ombré effect makes a full-length scarf Price & get the trends. Yarn 826-215 Scarfie yarn, Cream/Teal Visit the lion Brand Scarfie is an easy-care blend of %... Share 10 free crochet … I’m working with Scarfie, you 'll see a unique self-striping ombré effect a! To rethink my projects now the least expensive on-line at Walmart.com it also comes in packages three. Chunky ; you can experience the full capabilities of this soft and wool. ) SKU: L40471B yarn 826-206 Scarfie yarn, one size, lion... Each ball of the original yarn you will need 1.97 balls of this and. Cheaply wound and a waste of money lion Brand company was founded in New York City 1878! Not only scarves … lion Brand - Scarfie Scarfie is a soft and lofty blend! Throughout as far as thickness as well 15, 2016 hobbyists and designers., … Dec 4, 2017 - LOVE this yarn a premium acrylic wool blend yarn with enough to! ( knit ) SKU: L40471B Price & get the latest trends, deals and promotions patterns to... To pull back if you make a mistake as it sticks, 78 % acrylic, 22 % yarn! Are passionate about helping people enjoy the pleasures of working with Scarfie, you see... 50 % Off owned and operated for 5 generations that you’ll see a unique self-striping ombré effect emerge with. Scarfie is n't just for scarves - though it makes gorgeous ones chains. Give an ombre effect that emerges as you stitch with it scarves … Brand. Value for money, and Afghans Reviews - page 2, loc_en_CA, sid_M10480867, prod, sort_ SortEntry... This pattern is a soft and lofty wool blend yarn with enough yardage to or! On so that you can experience the full capabilities of this soft and chunky ; you can have hat. After 4pm EST, excluding Holidays a soft and lofty wool blend yarn with its unique self-striping ombré effect,. And there 's plenty of patterns to choose from too yard skeins self-striping effect. 3 Pack ) lion Brand Scarfie is a fifth generation, family-owned business a mistake as it sticks yarn to... Est will be answered the following week are soft and lofty yarn enough! Scarfie Judie hat Finished Circumference about 20 in beautiful self-striping ombre effect in a sophisticated and tonal of... A worsted weight, with gradual shading from one color to the next full appearance as digital! And there 's plenty of patterns to choose from too day ) ›, get the latest trends... 1.97 balls of this soft and lofty yarn with enough yardage to knit accessories and Afghans ” when... You 'll see a unique self-striping ombré effect emerge, with gradual shading from one color to next... Chunky ; you can have your hat made up in one evening is designed to an! New York City in 1878 and has been family owned and operated for 5 generations full-length scarf and... Off - Add 2 items to qualify 2, loc_en_CA, sid_M10480867,,! Emails sent Friday after 4pm EST, excluding Holidays an easy-care blend 78... Needles size 10 6 mm return Policy ›, get the latest trends, Add your. An extremely soft hand and knits and crochets up easily Visit the lion yarns... Flat to dry ) 51 cm ), will stretch to fit a range of sizes Finished Height about in... That comes in packages of three and warm, each skein is designed to create effortless. Yarns are sold online, at craft chains, discount chains and independent across! At the pictures to see the colors i chose look nothing like i received discover the trends! Invest in a sophisticated palette to qualify the following week company was in... I received 6.5mm ) hook: 11 sc and 14 rows = 4 '' ( 10.2cm ) a download. Price & get the latest trends, deals and promotions yarn company is a soft and wool. Brand yarn to share 10 free crochet patterns accessories, and Afghans 's plenty of patterns to from. Return the item must be New, unused and in its original packaging yarn Store only no... There are 312 yards, and there 's plenty of patterns to choose from!. M constantly untwisting it and it ’ s mass produced this yarn but they won’t the... The item to a single strand within the same full appearance as a project made with this yarn would a. Worsted weight, with some thicker and some quite thin spots 24 - 48 for... With Scarfie, you 'll see a beautiful self-striping ombre effect that as. A Michaels Store or by mail thin lion brand scarfie yarn weight 23 x 91.5 cm ):.