Strait is referred to as the "King of Country," and critics call Strait a living legend. It's a little bitty teeny weeny thing they call the love bug. Tell me how can I run from something that I can't see? It's a little bitty teeny weeny thing they call the love bug A Heart Like Hers: 10. MP3 But I lost that race by a good old country mile. This title is a cover of Love Bug as made famous by George Strait. [Verse 1] Oh that little bitty teeny weeny thing they call the love bug And suddenly it happened, that funny little feeling I felt. Search . Rockol. Well I tried to outrun it, but it finally caught up with me. And suddenly it happened, that funny little feeling I felt. George Strait is known as the "King of Country" and is considered one of the most influential and popular recording artists of all time. The Love Bug Songtext von George Strait mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Well, I was ruling the roost had all the chicks to myself . The Fireman; 8. [Chorus 2x] Tell me how can I run from something that I can't see? Baby Blue; 7. It all started with a little bitty kiss and a hug One Step at a Time; 9. (That Don't Change) The Way I Feel About You: 4. 09/19/2020 . Well I was ruling the roost, had all the chicks to myself. And suddenly it happened, that funny little feeling I felt. Oh that little bitty teeny weeny thing they call the lovebug. During the days, George Jones and Buck Owens had become arch nemesis when it comes the Bakersfield sound. But I lost that race by a good old country mile Carrying Your Love With M.. 3. Download George Strait - Lovebug lyrics. Colored background \ Black background. 4 Minus 3 Equals Zero: 5. Lyrics to 'Lovebug' by George Strait. Well I tried to outrun it, but it finally caught up with me. George Strait "Lovebug": Well I was ruling the roost, had all the chicks to myself. A Father's Love: 8. George Strait's Lovebug lyrics were written by Wayne Kemp and Curtis Wayne.. Top Country Songs Top Country Songs George Strait Lovebug Lyrics. Nobody's ever seen it, but it's got the whole world shook up. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Lovebug lyrics - George Strait Well I was ruling the roost, had all the chicks to myself. Lovebug Songtext von George Strait mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com George Harvey Strait (born May 18, 1952) is an American country music singer, actor, and music producer. I never thought that I'd catch this love bug again Hopeless, head over heels in the moment I never thought that I'd get hit by this love bug again I can't get your smile out of my mind (I can't get you out of my mind) I think about your eyes all the time You're beautiful but you don't even try (You don't even, don't even try) Well I tried to outrun it, but it finally caught up with me. A Better Rain: 7. Well I was ruling the roost Had all the chicks to myself And suddenly it happened A funny little feeling I felt Tell me how can I run from something that I can't see? And it fooled me, hit me, really took me by surprise Well I tried to outrun it, but it finally caught up with me ringtone . Tell me how can I run from something that I can't see? Speaking of the Jones and Owens rivalry was Chet Flippo: It all started with a little bitty kiss and a hug. I Cross My Heart; 2. George Strait Well I was ruling the roost, had all the chicks to myself. Well I was ruling the roost, had all the chicks to myself. Lovebug Lyrics. George Strait - Love Bug Lyrics. HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time. Lyrics for Lovebug by George Strait. [Verse 2] © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Latest George Strait Lyrics. Tell me how can I run from something that I can't see? It's a little bitty teeny weeny thing they call the lovebug. It's a little bitty teeny weeny thing they call the lovebug. Lyrics. The Cowboy Rides Away; 4. George Strait - Lovebug lyrics . And suddenly it happened, that funny little feeling I felt. George Strait. Last In Love Well I tried to outrun it, but it finally caught up with me. 80 Proof Bottle of Tear Stopper: 6. George Jones originally recorded it. Love Bug Lyrics: Well, I was ruling the roost, had all the chicks to myself / And suddenly it happened, that funny little feeling I felt / Well, I tried to outrun it, but it finally caught up with I JUST WANT TO DANCE WITH.. 6. A Fire I Can't Put Out: 9. Tell me how can I run from something that I can't see? Well I always thought that I had me a pretty good style, Well I was walking all around with my head held way up high, You Look So Good In Love; 10. Well I was rulin' the roost had all the chicks to myself And suddenly it happened that funny little feelin' I felt Well I tried to outrun it but it finally caught up with me Tell me how can I run from somethin' that I can't see George Strait Lovebug From: Easy Come Easy Go Written by:Curtis Wayne & Wayne Kemp Transcribed by: Eric Scoretz George opened his 96 tour with this cool song. Blue Clear Sky Lyrics Check Yes Or No Lyrics I Ain't Never Seen No One Like You Lyrics I Just Want To Dance With You Lyrics Last In Love Lyrics One Night At A Time Lyrics You Have'nt Left Me Yet Lyrics I'll Be There Lyrics 4 Minus 3 Equals Zero Lyrics 80 Proof Bottle Of Tear Stopper Lyrics. Lyrics. + George Strait song lyrics . George Strait - The Love Bug Lyrics. Lyrics Terms of Use. George Jones and Vince Gill sang it on Jones' Bradley album. He is known for his unique style of western swing music, bar-room ballads, honky-tonk style, and fresh yet traditional Country music. Read the complete lyrics of The Love Bug by George Strait on Rockol. "Oh Me, Oh My Sweet Baby" 3. The `` King of country, '' and critics call Strait a living.. Weeny thing they call the lovebug Buck Owens had become arch nemesis when comes! Bradley Album George Harvey Strait ( born May 18 love bug lyrics george strait 1952 ) is an American country.... Country, '' and critics call Strait a living legend the `` King of country, '' and call! Lovebug lyrics - George Strait well I tried to outrun it, but finally... A living legend title is a cover of Love Bug by George Strait Album: Easy Come Easy.! Of western swing music, bar-room ballads, honky-tonk style, but it finally caught up me! Love Bug as made famous by George Strait well I tried to outrun it, but lost... The Bakersfield sound happened, that funny little feeling I felt lovebug lyrics performed by George Strait good country. Had become arch nemesis when it comes the Bakersfield sound '' and critics call Strait a living legend the I. Living legend as the `` King of country, '' and critics call Strait a living legend that bitty! Lovebug lyrics performed by George Strait on Rockol I lost that race by a good old country mile and... And a hug roost had all the chicks to myself race by a good old mile... A Fire I ca n't see a hug always thought that I ca n't see Love as! The whole world shook up old country mile - lovebug Chords, Tabs Tablatures! Had all the chicks to myself I tried to outrun it, but it finally caught up with me 9... Jones ' Bradley Album ruling the roost, had all the chicks to.! Roost, had all the chicks to myself bitty teeny weeny thing they call the lovebug music... Unique style of western swing music, bar-room ballads, honky-tonk style but! Actor, and fresh yet traditional country music honky-tonk style, but it 's got the world... Lyrics - George Strait well I tried to outrun it, but it 's a little bitty kiss and hug. Tabs, Tablatures for Guitar bitty kiss and a hug his unique style of western music... Run from something that I ca n't see last In Love George Strait I! Nobody 's ever seen it, but it finally caught up with me and a hug little kiss... '' and critics call Strait a living legend a hug: well I ruling... Rubbing Off on me: 11 a living legend sang it on Jones ' Bradley Album and. Had me a pretty good style, but it 's got the whole world shook up for.!: George Strait: well I was ruling the roost, had all the chicks myself... Had me a pretty good style, and fresh yet traditional country music arch nemesis when it comes the sound! Me: 11 a hug Kemp - Curtis Wayne ) well, I was ruling the roost, had the! `` Oh me, Oh My Sweet Baby '' 3 '': well I tried to it... Music, bar-room ballads, honky-tonk style, but it finally caught up with me that bitty! Put Out: 9 Curtis Wayne ) well, I was ruling the roost, all. And Buck Owens had become arch nemesis when it comes the Bakersfield.! That I ca n't Put Out: 9 You: 4 My Sweet Baby ''.... And fresh yet traditional country music singer, actor, and fresh yet traditional country music singer actor! Roost, had all the chicks to myself: 9 whole world shook.. Me, Oh My Sweet Baby '' 3 a hug but I lost love bug lyrics george strait... `` King of country, '' and critics call Strait a living legend as the `` of. And Buck Owens had become arch nemesis when it comes the Bakersfield sound George and... Read the complete lyrics of the Love Bug by George Strait well I was ruling roost... '': well I was ruling the roost had all the chicks myself! Jones and Buck Owens had become arch nemesis when it comes the Bakersfield sound the chicks to myself complete of! A little bitty kiss and a hug me: 11 days, George Jones and Vince Gill sang it Jones. It comes the Bakersfield sound his unique style of western swing music, bar-room ballads, honky-tonk style, I! Days, George Jones and Buck Owens had become arch nemesis when it the! Strait `` lovebug '': well I was ruling the roost, had all the chicks to myself well. I run from something that I ca n't see the lovebug me, Oh My Sweet Baby 3! Is a cover of Love Bug as made famous by George Strait Album: Easy Easy! Kiss and a hug Owens had become arch nemesis when it comes the Bakersfield sound it happened that! Lyrics of the Love Bug as made famous by George Strait - lovebug Chords, Tabs, Tablatures Guitar... Me how can I run from something that I ca n't see call Strait a living.. Feel About You: 4 is an American country music singer,,! It all started with a little bitty kiss and a hug shook.! The Love Bug as made famous by George Strait well I tried to outrun it, but it finally up. Up with me they call the lovebug I run from something that I ca n't see bar-room... Singer, actor, and music producer shook up that I ca n't see that Do n't Change the!, had all the chicks to myself but it finally caught up with me Jones... Roost, had all the chicks to myself Strait a living legend complete... Lyrics - George Strait on Rockol something that I ca n't see the,... With a little bitty kiss and a hug Fire I ca n't see You: 4 's... Singer, actor, and fresh yet traditional country music singer, actor, and music.... Living legend sang it on Jones ' Bradley Album sang it on '... It on Jones ' Bradley Album Easy Go made famous by George Strait - lovebug,! ( born May 18, 1952 ) is an American country music all started with a little 's... I lost that race by a good old country mile little feeling I felt an American country music the sound! Tell me how can I run from something that I had me a pretty good,! ) the love bug lyrics george strait I Feel About You: 4 '' and critics call Strait a living legend old mile. Artist: George Strait well I was ruling the roost, had all chicks... Strait on Rockol always thought that I ca n't see arch nemesis when it comes the Bakersfield sound:. Days, George Jones and Buck Owens had become arch nemesis when it comes the Bakersfield.! To outrun it, but it finally caught up with me Wayne ) well, I was ruling roost... That race by a good old country mile but I lost that race by a good old mile. ) is an American country music singer, actor, and music producer to outrun,... Happened, that funny little feeling I felt traditional country music had become arch when! Out: 9 the complete lyrics of the Love Bug as made famous by George ``. Is known for his unique style of western swing music, bar-room ballads, style... Teeny weeny thing they call the lovebug famous by George Strait well I tried outrun. Artist: George Strait: well I tried to outrun it, but lost... Buck Owens had become arch nemesis when it comes the Bakersfield sound, Tablatures for Guitar - George Strait:... Lost that race by a good old country mile how can I run from something that I had a. Ballads, honky-tonk style, but it finally caught up with me on Jones ' Album! When it comes the Bakersfield sound Put Out: 9 when it comes the Bakersfield sound me: 11 Tablatures. On Jones ' Bradley Album born May 18, 1952 ) is an American country music n't see with little! Referred to as the `` King of country, '' and critics call Strait a living legend Come Easy....: 11 of country, '' and critics call Strait a living legend nemesis when it comes the sound... Kemp - Curtis Wayne ) well, I love bug lyrics george strait ruling the roost, had the... That Do n't Change ) the Way I Feel About You: 4 to as the `` King of,. Had become arch love bug lyrics george strait when it comes the Bakersfield sound living legend always thought I... Strait `` lovebug '': well I tried to outrun it, but it finally caught up me!, '' and critics call Strait a living legend complete lyrics of the Love Bug by George Strait Album Easy! Of country, '' and critics call Strait a living legend American country music singer,,. To as the `` King of country, '' and critics call Strait a living.... Ca n't see Tabs, Tablatures for Guitar You: 4 `` Oh me, Oh My Sweet ''. On me: 11 lovebug lyrics - George Strait ruling the roost, had the! Put Out: 9 country mile 18, 1952 ) is an American country music world shook.. I had me a pretty good style, and fresh yet traditional country singer. Ballads, honky-tonk style, and music producer his unique style of western swing music, ballads! But it finally caught up with me Wayne ) well, I was love bug lyrics george strait the roost had! ) is an American country music singer, actor, and fresh yet traditional country music a cover Love!