Initially, I stayed at my job to save money to fund the company however, I strongly believe in speaking things into existence. Mielle Organics Styling Gel Honey & Ginger 13oz / 384ml "Pack of 2" 4.5 out of 5 stars 74. Mielle Babassu Oil & Mint Deep Conditioner . Mielle Organics founder, Monique Rodriguez (Instagram) More Than A Strand “The #MoreThanAStrand global beauty campaign was inspired by one … Quick shop. Join to Connect. Rodriguez says. Now, among her best sellers are: Babassu Oil and Mint Deep Conditioning Protein/Moisture Replenisher, Detangling Co-Wash, Moisturizing Avocado Hair Milk, Adult Healthy Hair Formula and the White Peony Leave In Conditioner. $17.98 $20.99. Simple. 98K likes. Get directions, reviews and information for Mielle Organics in Merrillville, IN. Another week of Black History month means another feature, and this one is sure not to disappoint! TNJ is dedicated to educating and empowering its readers. Stock up and enjoy! Create a website or blog at WordPress.com, Meet the Owner Interview Series: CEO of Mielle Organics Monique Rodriguez. Join to Connect. Meet Monique Rodriguez, CEO of Mielle Organics, one of the fastest growing natural hair care companies in the United States. Black-Owned Eyewear Company Hopes to Make Industry More Diverse, Robin Wilson’s Journey to Interior Design Success, Consider These Key Points Before Starting a Business, How to Turn Your Retirement Savings into Retirement Income. Small Startups are Getting Fewer Job Applicants — Your Opportunity? In 2014, Rodriguez started Mielle Organics in … In Winkelwagen. I had to figure out a lot of things on my own and with that comes mistakes. My product junkie sense went into overdrive. 100K likes. I wanted to take my background and really try to help inform and educate people on the importance of using healthier products, like using natural preservatives and organic ingredients, because I feel that?s what works better with our hair and skin.? It all started when Linda Lynn uploaded a video reviewing Mielle Organics’s hair products. 101 d. vind-ik-leuks. Owner at Mielle Organics Crown Point, IN. She continues, “That?was very special because we had a chance to bring our kids. So, I just kept doing it? It can be difficult due to the fear of not knowing the end result but I decided to overcome fear and begin to walking in faith and trust that God would allow me and my business to flourish. A photo posted by Owner Of Mielle Organics LLC (@exquisitemo) on Aug 3, 2016 at 1:33pm PDT I wanted to create a line that stays true to the word natural and organic. The ingredients used in my products are certified organic [and made with] with natural herbs from the Earth. In addition, Mielle Organics has partnered with Rutgers University and Newark Business Hub Education to create the NBH Professional Online Global Entrepreneurship Certificate Program. Delmeka Davenport. We use preservative free, non-toxic, food- grade ingredients such as Chebe Powder, Rice Water, Henna, Fenugreek, Onion for hair, Aloe vera for hair and more.. CariClub Launches Community Inclusion Fund for COVID-19 Recovery. Natural." I decided that when I developed products, I was going to be conscious of what?s actually in them and have natural and organic ingredients. View Mielle Organics (www.mielleorganics.com) location in Indiana, United States , revenue, industry and description. I was already playing with and mixing things in my kitchen for my hair, but I never thought I could take that and help someone else.? Started From the Basement Now We’re Here Within the last ten years, natural hair care brands have popped up with products that work for a variety of curl types and allow us to rock our natural tresses unapologetically. The ingredients used in my products are certified organic [and made with] with natural herbs from the Earth. Natural Hair? It wasn?t always easy but definitely worth it in the end,? Rodriguez, who is based in Indiana, funded her startup by saving from her paychecks.