... Sennheiser HD 380 Pro. Sennheiser … If we compare specifications, Audio-Technica ATH-M50x has a lower impedance vs Sennheiser HD 280 PRO, 38 vs 64 Ohm, and the latter is also stronger in sensitivity (99 vs 113 dB) and total harmonic distortion (0.3 vs 0.1%). Both offer excellent sound, comfort, and build quality. The sound of Audio-Technica ATH-M50x is very detailed and clear. © 2020 9298-5266 Quebec Inc. All Rights Reserved. I have to choose between Audio Technica ATH-M40x and Sennheiser HD-280 PRO. Bad:ATH m50x are not wireless headphones and have no audio control buttons. The Sennheiser HD280 Hype. My impression of closed over ear headphones Sennheiser HD 280 PRO is a bit controversial. I completely agree with their purpose of audio monitoring. Though the imaging is distinct. Let’s briefly examine some of the differences between the Audio Technica ATH-m50x and Sennheiser HD 598 to determine which one you should buy for yourself. vs. Audio-Technica ATH-M50x. Reviews vary from praise to dismissal, and we couldn’t really wrap our heads around … Find out which is better and their overall performance in the headphones ranking. vs. Sennheiser HD 380 Pro. It’s versatile and durable enough to satisfy nearly any situation. As odd as it may seem, the Sennheiser HD280 Pro is a controversial pair of headphones. Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Feature Like the ATH-M20x from Audio Technica, this headphone control is also kept as simple as possible without putting anything on board. The major difference between Audio Technica ath m40x and Sennheiser HD 280 Pros is ath m40x comes with two detachable cables and Sennheiser 280 Pro … vs. Sennheiser HD 300. vs. ... Audio-Technica ATH-M40x. The sound does not seem boxy. Both are coming through … SENNHEISER HD 598 PROS. It has fixed … Best wireless noise cancelling headphones, Best wireless over ear headphones under 100, Best wireless over ear headphones under 200, Best over ear noise cancelling headphones, ATH-M50x vs HD 280 PRO detailed comparison. Also the pretty well noise cancelling makes their use very comfortable in different environments. The highs of Audio-Technica ATH-M50x seem to be even too detailed that is great for audio … Along with detachable cable and replaceable ear pads, the m50x has Strong, adjustable components that offer superior comfort and durability. In comparison, Audio-Technica ATH-M30x works in a range between 15 Hz and 22 kHz. Here you can vote for our next review, Compare frequency and distortion of headphones to make a clearer and more informed decision, We buy our own products to test. Be part of the most informed community and take advantage of our advanced tools to find the best product for your needs. We purchase our own headphones and The Sennheiser sounded a little “flat” and dry to me. No cherry-picked units sent by brands. vs. Sennheiser HD 280 Pro. Skip to content. Good:Offers excellent critical listening, closed-back design provides excellent sound isolation and prevents ambient noises as well. vs. Marshall Major. All rights reserved. There is … 160 St-Viateur Est, Suite 408, Montreal, Canada, H2T 1A8, Audio-Technica ATH-M50x vs Sennheiser HD 280 Pro. vs. Audio-Technica ATH-M50x. Find out the differences between the Sennheiser HD 280 pro vs. the ATH M50!! What is the difference between Audio-Technica ATH-M40x and Sennheiser HD 280 Pro? Sound. ... Audio-Technica ATH-M40x. Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Devices with stereo speakers deliver sound from independent channels on both left and right sides, creating a richer sound and a better experience. Sennheiser HD 280 Pro vs Audio-Technica ATH-M50xWH; ... Now, the ATH-M50x professional studio monitor headphones feature the same coveted sonic signature, with the added feature of detachable … Frankly, though, I prefer my Koss porta pro and variants, and even the Grado SR60e, to the M50x, which still sounds a bit hollow to me compared to the other two. Let me share with you my opinion after having a chance to test the wired, over ear, closed headphones Audio-Technica ATH-M50x vs Sennheiser HD 280 PRO. If we compare specifications, Audio-Technica ATH-M50x has a lower impedance vs Sennheiser HD 280 PRO, 38 vs 64 Ohm, and the latter is also stronger in sensitivity (99 vs 113 dB) and total harmonic distortion (0.3 vs 0.1%). Thank you so much for watching, I really hope you enjoyed my video on the Audio Technica ATH-M50x vs M40x vs Sennheiser HD558. Audio Technica ATH M50 and 50x Just a bit of clarification. Before we dive right into the Audio Technica ATH M40x vs. Sennheiser HD 280 Pro, grab a snack, sit back and relax because.. You’ve come to the right place!! I have the ATH-M50x … Bose QuietComfort 35 II/QC35 II Wireless 2018, G PRO X WIRELESS LIGHTSPEED Gaming Headset. Let's get to frequency response. It is transparent, neutral, and engaging. But the cups of Sennheiser feel softer, tighter and more well-fitting than Audio Technica’s, but it has no detachable cable like ATH-M50x. I will use these headphones to mix my tracks (mostly rap and electronic music) and also I will … 2. has an over-the-ear form Audio … Audio-Technica ath-m50x vs Sennheiser HD 598. You can see what products we currently have for sale. The most important reason people chose Audio-Technica ATH-M50x is: The ATH-M50x are great sounding … vs. Audio-Technica ATH-M40x. The M50x is more detailed and a bit livelier. Guides! put them under the same test bench, The range of frequency response of Sennheiser is also wider, 15Hz-28KHz vs 8Hz-25KHz. The mids and highs go backward the stage and the soundstage itself is very narrow so the sound goes directly in your head. What is the difference between Audio-Technica ATH-M50x and Sennheiser HD 380 Pro? Find out which is better and their overall performance in the headphones ranking. Check Audio-Technica ATH-M50x price, Get most important tech news & reviews straight to your inbox, * We will never send you spam or share your email with third parties. Gain early access to all tests results for new products, Prices will now be listed directly in reviews and tables, Have 5 votes per product category to choose which product we’ll review next, Gain unlimited access to detailed test results in tools and results (no blurred results), Best Noise Cancelling Earbuds And In-Ears, Best Noise Cancelling Headphones Under $100, Best Noise Cancelling Headphones Under $200, Best Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds For Running, Best Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Under $100, Best Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds Under $50, Having trouble deciding between two headphones? If we see audio Technica m40x vs. Sennheiser HD 280 pro honestly, both are good. The Audio-Technica ATH-M50x is better headphones in this comparison. There are neither harsh trebles, nor pumping bass, and the mids are not recessed. What I will bring you in this review. Our Virginia-based experts can help you find the best gear. Today I will outline the ATH M40x, compare it to the 280 pro… © 2019 - 2020 headphonesarena.com. 2. has an over-the-ear form Audio … For those of you who are interested I've had the chance to carefully listen to both headphones over the last two weeks and have drawn some conclusions. This tool will clearly show you the differences, Use our data and table to find the best headphones for your needs, Want to see us review a specific headphones? Sennheiser HD 300. vs. Sennheiser HD 280 Pro. The headphones by Audio-Technica work in the range from 15 Hz to 28 kHz which is a great performance since Sennheiser HD … When considering weight, this Audio Technica vs. Sennheiser headphones, is slightly heavier. Audio-Technica ATH-M50x is ranked 2nd while Sennheiser HD 380 PRO is ranked 4th. Both headphones are very light, 285 g. They have adjustable headband and are foldable with swivel cups. The sound I hear in Sennheiser HD 280 PRO is relaxing. Hey! Get FREE 2-day shipping and free lifetime tech support with your order. The ATH-M50x is a mainstay of the Audio-Technica brand. The plastic and metal ATH-M50x comes in at a seemingly hefty 285 grams but fits rather comfortably. The total harmonic distortion of Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO vs Audio-Technica ATH-M50x is 0.3% vs 0.2%, and the sensitivity difference is 3 dB (99 vs 96 dB). vs. Sennheiser HD 280 Pro. Sennheiser HD 380 Pro Audio Technica ATH-M50X; Brand: Sennheiser: Audio Technica: Key Features - Closed, circumaural design for excellent passive attenuation of ambient … They are better-built, noticeably more comfortable, and have better sound quality. Menu. They emphasize each sound transparent. Audio Technica ATH-M50X … Bottom line:Audio Technica ath m50x are in the market for quite a long … Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Devices with stereo speakers deliver sound from independent channels on both left and right sides, creating a richer sound and a better experience. Audio-Technica ATH-M50x has 99 dB, while the other appliance is 120 dB sensitive. When a product is discontinued or no longer popular, we sell the purchased products locally in Montreal, Canada. The range of frequency response of Sennheiser is also wider, 15Hz-28KHz vs 8Hz-25KHz. I can tell they are pretty good for audio monitoring as well as fun listening. Comparing Sennheiser HD 280 Pro and Audio-Technica ATH-M50x? However, at high volumes the trebles are even too bright that makes them annoying for long use and hardly suitable for relaxing listening. vs. Sennheiser HD 300. vs. Sennheiser HD 206. vs. Audio-Technica ATH-M50. The Audio-Technica ATH-M50x are better headphones than the Sennheiser HD 280 Pro in pretty much every category. Probably the open-backed vs … Headphonesarena.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com. Sennheiser HD 280 PRO has an incredibly wide frequency response which is 8 Hz - 25 kHz. Sennheiser HD280 vs Audio-Technica ATH M50x for tracking & mixing Been using this site for dayyys but never thought to get an account til now for some reason Anyway I'm currently … The Sennheiser also get very hot … vs. Audio-Technica ATH-M50. so that you can compare the results easily.