Scoop out about 3 tablespoons of dough, form a ball with your hands and place it on the baking sheet. More. Repeat with the remaining dough. Applesauce may be a good substitute for eggs but not for sugar, it would change the texture completely here. View All. If not press more on top. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Okay, that’s an exaggeration but I keep finding myself wanting cookies–like all the time–so I’ve already created a quite a few cookie … Have your cookie and eat it, too! Mine took 12 minutes. Naturally gluten-free and dairy-free. I haven’t tried but I guess coconut flour would make the cookies a bit dryer. I found it hard to mix in the chocolate chips into the batter as tend to not incorporate well. It’s barely February and this is probably my hundredth cookie recipe this year. Soaking the raisins in warm water rehydrates them slightly, leaving you with a softer cookie that can be a nice change of pace from the typical chewy texture. Then add the flour. Hi Bonnie, In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. window.__mirage2 = {petok:"b0c175cf1e207d8adaac34229edbd3538cc22e8e-1607019599-1800"}; The melted butter and eggs seemed to provide enough liquid for the coconut flour to absorb. Coconut oil: Make sure the coconut oil is melted when preparing the oatmeal cookies.You can also swap out the coconut … Mix until well combined. My family loved it!!! How Should I Store These Cookies? If you are seeking healthy oatmeal cookies no flour (meaning no wheat flour in order to make the cookies gluten free), I’d suggest using a 1:1 gluten-free baking blend like this one in place of the wheat flour. One cookie has about 115 calories! Super chewy and coconut-y oatmeal cookies that are naturally sweetened and gluten-free! Remove from the oven and let cool at least 15 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. The base of these cookies is rolled oats, oat flour, almond flour, and shredded coconut. Mix in oatmeal. Stir in coconut and nuts. Hi Maria, Send Text Message. Starting with these healthy oatmeal cookies with mini chocolate chips. Mostly because who wants to make a recipe that has tons of steps and super specific instructions? This recipe for classic oatmeal chocolate chip cookies gets a healthy boost with whole-wheat flour and uses less sugar and butter than traditional recipes. Preheat oven to 350°F. Thanks for the feedback Kim! Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. Best Vegan Brownies Recipe – Easy ‘n Moist! These are a great … With oodles of fiber, the oats also help make these cookies extra satisfying (find out more about the health … Don’t change anything, just try to make sure each cookie as a good amount of chocolate chips. The recipe above states 1 cookie is 294 calories. Using slightly wet hands, flatten and shape the ball into the size of a cookie. Oatmeal-Raisin Cookies make a great anytime treat. Your email address will not be published. Made with less than 10 ingredients and require just a few minutes of hands-on time, these healthy no bake oatmeal cookies are perfect for meal prep! Mix until well combined. Can I use honey or coconut sugar for this cookie? Enjoy! Also, what is the texture of this cookie like? Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. Oats help give the cookies their shape and perfect oatmeal cookie texture. Can that be right? I just changed a little less coconut nectar for cast sugar (mixed). //. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the rolled What you need to make these healthy oatmeal cookies. Thank you, Thomas! Add the oatmeal, one cup at a time and work into the batter. Then form balls, place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and shape into cookies. The Ingredients . ENJOY! Cookies won’t spread during baking. Don't hesitate to make a double batch--they're so satisfying they'll be gone fast. Get the best of both worlds with these Healthy Oatmeal Cookies — something healthy and something sweet. Congratulations nice recipe! The best way to store Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies is in an airtight container. If planning on storing for longer I recommend keeping them in the refrigerator. Prep Time 10 minutes Cook Time 7 minutes Total Time 17 minutes But it was pretty dry and not very flavorful. Let’s make healthy 9-ingredient extra chewy cookies! It highlights the naturally sweet, satisfying taste and texture of coconut, while requiring minimal ingredients. Oatmeal chocolate-chip cookies made a whole lot healthier with no flour, no butter, very little sugar, and healthy fats such as coconut oil and dark chocolate. Cookie lovers, we’ve got DOZENS of healthy cookie recipes here on Fit Foodie Finds. These healthy oatmeal cookies are heady with coconut, and I love that you can quickly make them in the food processor. Fold in Add-in Ingredients. These cookies have only a handful of simple ingredients and will be ready to eat in no time! Make sure your oats … Privacy Policy, Healthy Breakfast, Cookies, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free. Here you will find simple, healthy and tasty plant-based recipes. I’ll be honest, I try not to post finicky recipes. Advertisement. They are gluten free, healthy enough to be eaten for breakfast or perfect as an afternoon snack. Best 20 Healthy Oatmeal Coconut Cookies is just one of my favorite points to prepare with. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the bottoms look golden brown. I am always on the lookout for healthy options for my childrens’ lunch boxes, and when I came across this recipe for oatmeal cookies which were sugar-free, I was sold.. In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients, withholding the coconut until all other dry ingredients … Experimenting in the kitchen is my passion. Advertisement. Healthy Cookie Recipe. These Healthier Coconut Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies are a gluten free, refined sugar free, and loaded with better for you ingredients…all without sacrificing any flavor! I went with coconut nectar because I like its subtle caramel flavor. Hi, Thanks! In a large bowl, whisk together oil, sugar, egg, and vanilla. Hi there. Make your cookies – Use a cookie … Plus these cookies are definitely suitable for breakfast as they only contain whole ingredients and a lot of oats! Because of that, this recipe might also be a super choice for those cutting back on sugar and for those who want something simple yet spectacular. Don’t overmix, you want to keep the texture of the rolled oats. On the paper, it sounded delicious: oats and coconut, naturally sweetened, and with minimal ingredients. Hi Thomas, can you share the nutritional information for these cookies. Thank you for these recipe! Pour the wet mixture over the dry mixture. So to overcome my frustration I decided to make my own version because you just can’t stay on a bad cookie experience, everyone knows that. It makes the texture super chewy and the cookies stay soft and chewy for days! In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the rolled oats, oat flour, almond flour, shredded coconut, and salt. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days. One Bowl Coconut Oatmeal Cookies [Vegan] - One Green Planet Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Spoon onto greased baking sheet. The oats are extra important here! Then, in a large bowl, cream together the coconut sugar and butter. In a separate bowl, mix together the coconut flour, salt, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and oatmeal until well blended. Required fields are marked *. Add half of the flour/oatmeal mixture to … WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE HEALTHY OATMEAL COOKIES. Bake for 10-14 minutes. Make your cookie mix – In a mixer, mix together your cookie ingredients until well combined. As the “dough” is a bit sticky I recommend using slightly wet hands to shape the cookies, this way it doesn’t stick to your hands. Your email address will not be published. What about maybe using coconut flour instead of oat flour? Best 20 Healthy Oatmeal Coconut Cookies. Facebook Tweet. There is no dry sugar here, and that’s what makes the difference. A recipe for Healthy and Vegan Coconut Oatmeal Lace Cookies. Healthy oatmeal cookies made with fiber-rich oats, coconut sugar and coconut oil and applesauce instead of butter. In a large bowl, whisk together all the wet ingredients: coconut oil, coconut sugar, maple syrup, flax …