If there was an official must have dish for all potlucks, holiday meals and parties this would be it! It is the perfect dessert salad for any occasion. Mix cream cheese, ½ cup sugar and Cool Whip until blended. Strawberry/Pineapple Pretzel Salad (Paula Deen/Food Network) Recipe by tree luee dee. I actually baked the pretzel/sugar/butter crust mixture in the pan on 350' for 10 mins. KK's Pineapple Pretzel Salad recipe by Kaye Lamb, is from "Our Family Cookbook", one of the cookbooks created at FamilyCookbookProject.com. This is a good dessert recipe but was too sweet for my taste and didn't 'wow' me like it did other reviewers. 3 - tablespoons cornstarch. Candied pretzel pieces are sprinkled over a whipped topping and cream cheese fluff to become the BEST No-Bake Pineapple Pretzel Salad. I made this for a party yesterday and it was a hit...didn't even get to bring any home! Directions. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Easy pineapple pretzel salad recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. We'll definately make this again. If you are having trouble finding it … Set aside to cool. Strawberry/Pineapple Pretzel Salad (Paula Deen/Food Network) Recipe by tree luee dee. Mix well. That’s the beauty of this recipe – the pretzels need time to soak up all the sweet flavors of the other ingredients. Mix ½ cup sugar, melted butter, and crushed pretzel sticks together and put in bottom of 8 x … Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened, about 5 minutes. In a medium bowl, mix together crushed pretzels, 1/2 cup sugar and melted butter until blended. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Our family serves it with the main dish, but it could also go on the dessert table. pkg. Pineapple pretzel salad is this year’s must-have dessert. Add the pineapple which has been drained and ... topping, dissolve the Jello in 2 crust boiling water. I had so many compliments it was crazy. Get full Pineapple Pretzel Salad Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. Crumble. Studded with chunks of sweet pineapple & salted pretzels, it combines the best of both worlds in a creamy fluffed treat. a little too sweet but a delicious dessert that can be used for company. Used 16-oz crushed pineapple instead of 8 oz. Let cool and then break apart into pieces. Add the mixture to the cranberry sauce while stirring. Spread into a 8 x 8 inch baking dish. How To Make Pineapple Pretzel Fluff: Stir together the pretzel pieces, melted butter, and 1/2 cup of sugar. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/crushed-pineapple-jello-salad Jan 19, 2020 - Easy Pineapple Pretzel Salad Recipe - BubbaPie Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Decatur Macpherson. c. stick pretzels, crushed 1/4 c. sugar, brown, white or mixed 1 stick butter 1 can pineapple pie filling (or thicken 1 (20 oz.) Wow your guests with this twist on classic Strawberry Pretzel Salad. Feb 22, 2020 - Move over classic strawberry pretzel salad, this easy, light, fluffy Pineapple Pretzel salad recipe has the perfect combination of sweet pineapple and salty pretzels. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. The pineapple … Second Layer. In another bowl, beat 1/2 cup sugar and cream cheese until fluffy. 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature, 1 (8 ounce) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed, 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained with juice reserved. pan. Toppings (choose one) Pineapple 1 large can of crushed pineapple 1 Tbsp cornstarch Bring Pineapple and cornstarch to a boil in a sauce pan over medium heat. Mix pretzels, melted butter and 1/2 cup sugar. I make the strawberry version and it says to bake the crust. 1 (No. Absolutely delicious!! Mix sugar and cornstarch together, then add to juice. The crust, cream cheese mixture and the scrumptious pineapple topping. Pineapple Pretzel Salad is our go-to Pretzel Salad Recipe for Easter and Christmas! Family cookbooks are an important way to preserve our mealtime traditions for future generations with individual printed recipes or your own professionally printed cookbook. I do not advise using fresh pineapple as this will cause your Jello to not set properly. Dec 23, 2019 - This Pineapple Pretzel salad has the perfect combination of sweet pineapple and salty pretzels. This post and recipe were created for #SummerDessertWeek! So to be fair, we can call it either! Combine cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and 16 oz whipped topping. It is the perfect holiday side dish recipe! Pineapple Pretzel Salad. Combine pretzels, melted butter and 1/2 cup sugar in a medium bowl, stirring until fully combined. Set aside to cool. It’s the best way to sit back & relax on a hot day. Mix together with pretzels, butter and sugar and ...Sprinkle grated cheese on top and chill. 2 tbsp. Heat pineapple juice with 2 tablespoons cornstarch until thick. This sweet pineapple pretzel fluff salad is a delicious chilled dessert that’s easy to beat the heat with. Thanks Bubba! In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining 1/2 cup of sugar until smooth and creamy. I did not add any additional sugar, where other recipes do. Spread this mixture on top of the pretzel crust. PINEAPPLE PRETZEL DELIGHT : 1 lg. Mix in reserved pineapple juice and bring to a boil over medium heat. The dessert came out crunchy/chewy sweet/salty... couldn't be better. Cream the cream cheese with ½ cup sugar. Thin pretzels mixed with cream cheese, whipped cream, and pineapple chunks. See more ideas about Recipes, Pineapple pretzel salad, Pretzel salad. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. It needs 2 hours to chill anyway, overnight would be even better. Made this for a family get-together and it was a definite success. Do the pretzels stay crunchy? Philadelphia cream cheese 1 lg. It never makes it to the leftovers table. Mix together with pretzels, butter and sugar and spread in bottom of bowl. It's amazing that one little change can make a huge difference. Drain juice of pineapple into pan. Let cool. Pineapple Pretzel Salad is the perfect blend of salty and sweet! Pretzel Salad. cream cheese 1 c. Cool Whip 1/2 c. sugar. Cook until thickened, add pineapple. Yum! Drain the pineapple and reserve the juice. Learn how to cook great Easy pineapple pretzel salad . PINEAPPLE PRETZEL SALAD is the perfect sweet treat to serve up at holiday gatherings. TOPPING: 1 (8 oz.) I felt that this pineapple pretzel combo was perfect the way it is! Rate this Pineapple Pretzel Salad recipe with 20 oz crushed pineapple, 2 tbsp cornstarch, 1/2 cup butter, melted, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 cup pretzel stick, 1 whipped dessert topping mix, 1 cup milk, 1 tsp vanilla, 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened, 1/2 cup sugar Middle Layer 8 oz cream cheese 1 cup sugar 8 oz cool whip, room temperature. Our tasty pineapple-pretzel salad recipe combines crushed pineapple in juice, pretzels, COOL WHIP Whipped Topping and more into a … Watch Queue Queue Thanks for sharing! Pineapple Pretzel Salad – This cool, creamy pineapple fluff filled with candied pretzels is the perfect combination of sweet and salty, and can be served as a dessert or … Baker’s Tip #1: This salad (dessert) can be made ahead of time which makes it super easy for parties, cookouts or reunions. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Apr 27, 2019 - Explore Sue Fanale's board "Pineapple pretzel salad" on Pinterest. Total Carbohydrate Pineapple Pretzel Salad recipe by Jenny Wagner, is from The Abernethy Family Cookbook , one of the cookbooks created at FamilyCookbookProject.com. Really liked the pineapple better than other similar recipes that use the strawberries. Break pretzels into small pieces and add ... sugar. I thought a mistake had been made concerning the pretzel crust. What is pineapple pretzel salad? It is the perfect dessert salad for any occasion. I do not honestly know why its called a salad. Pineapple Pretzel Salad 1 cup Pretzels 1 1/4 cup Sugar 1 stick Butter 8 oz Cream Cheese 8 oz Cool Whip 15 oz Crushed Pineapples 2 Tbsp Corn Starch There are three separate layers. Drain pineapple juice into a saucepan. I was making other goodies and was short a baking dish so I baked the pretzel crust on a large cookie sheet @ 350 for 10 min. Preheat oven to 400°. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition This is a fantastic recipe for taking to a cookout or potluck. Just before serving break up pretzel mixture and fold into pineapple mixture. If you’re looking for a great-tasting dish to bring to your next get-together, you're sure to love this Pineapple-Pretzel Salad recipe. For the topping I use a large can of pineapple chunks and just put then in the food processor first. Cool completely on a wire rack. Go to recipe ↓ Okay, we know it’s standard to look back on popular dishes from the ‘50s and ‘60s and scoff a bit. Cool Whip 1/4 c. granulated sugar. Cool. It is so good I could eat the whole pan. You saved Bubba's Pretzel Salad to your. spread in a 9 x 13 pan. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining 1/2 cup of sugar until smooth and creamy. Let cool. I got this recipe years ago & had lost it. I agree with other reviewer's....very addicting! Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. Rediscover a dessert trend style that your grandparents were all too familiar with. Let cool and then break apart into pieces. This pretzel salad with pineapple and cherries is such a sweet treat. 2) can crushed pineapple, drained (save juice) 1/4 c. sugar. ENJOY! If you’re looking for an addictive appetizer or potluck dish to take to a gathering, this Pineapple Pretzel Salad … I look forward to making this again soon. For the cream filling I use fat free cool whip and fat free or light cream cheese and only 1/4c sugar. Cook, stirring until thickened, about 5 minutes. cornstarch. This was wonderful! How To Make Pineapple Pretzel Fluff: Stir together the pretzel pieces, melted butter, and 1/2 cup of sugar. This easy process ensures a lump-free vintage pineapple pretzel salad! In a small saucepan, heat cornstarch and pineapple (with its own juice) until thickened. I wanted to be sure it was crunchy & not gritty. In a small saucepan, heat cornstarch and pineapple (with its own juice) until thickened. Mix 1 package of DreamWhip, with milk and vanilla, according to its own instructions. I usually double the recipe & put it in a 9x13. I used to make this salad all the time and so did my mom. It satisfies the sweet/salty tastebuds in one dish. It was the first dessert to disappear. Share Tweet Pin. Combine pretzels and sugar, then stir into ... water and add pineapple juice. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Stir in crushed pineapple. Easy pineapple pretzel salad recipe. Spread over pretzel mixture. Thanks so much for sharing! It's features the perfect balance of salty and sweet flavours from the pretzel crust topped with layers of a fluffy cream cheese mixture and canned crushed pineapple. Spread on top of salad. I mean, come on, sandwich loaves encased in gelatin? Get full Pineapple Pretzel Salad Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. PRETZEL PINEAPPLE SALAD : 1 (20 oz.) Jul 29, 2019 - Explore Ria rodriguez's board "Pineapple pretzel salad", followed by 467 people on Pinterest. The bottom consists of 1 cup pretzels, 1/2 cup sugar and 1 stick butter. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/three-fruit-and-marshmallow-salad Aunt Georgia's Pineapple Pretzel Salad 1 ½ - cups pretzel sticks (broken into inch long pieces) ½ - cup sugar 1 - stick (1/2 cup) melted butter 1 - 8 oz cream cheese, softened 1/2 - cup powdered sugar 1 - 20 oz crushed pineapple, drained 1 - 8 oz whipped topping (cool whip) Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Bake in a 400 degree oven for about 7 minutes. 26.8 g Stir in crushed pineapple. It was wonderful! Pineapple Pretzel Fluff Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. First Layer. Sweeten your day with this colorful Pineapple-Pretzel Salad! I change it a little...I bake the crustat 350 for about 9min and use an 11x7 pan 3/4c crushed pretzels. Info. Mix in reserved pineapple juice, and bring to a boil over medium heat. In a small saucepan, stir together cornstarch and 1/4 cup sugar. Pineapple Pretzel Salad 1 cup Pretzels 1 1/4 cup Sugar 1 stick Butter 8 oz Cream Cheese 8 oz Cool Whip 15 oz Crushed Pineapples 2 Tbsp Corn Starch There are three separate layers. It's amazing that one little change can make a huge difference. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Sweeten your day with this colorful Pineapple-Pretzel Salad! Meanwhile mix cream cheese, sugar, pineapple and whipped topping. Do not skip the pretzels, they make all the difference! Yum! See more ideas about Dessert salads, Recipes, Dessert recipes. https://www.recipetips.com/recipe-cards/t--3774/pineapple-pretzel-salad.asp Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Yes! I used to make this salad all the time and so did my mom. It is the perfect dessert salad for any occasion. 317 calories; protein 2.4g 5% DV; carbohydrates 35.4g 11% DV; fat 19.2g 30% DV; cholesterol 40.9mg 14% DV; sodium 235.1mg 9% DV. I then put the layers in a trifle dish which made a nice presentation. In a small saucepan, stir together cornstarch and 1/4 cup sugar. can of crushed pineapple, drained. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 1/2 hours, or until firm. Fearing the unbaked crust would be gritty I baked it 8 min @ 400 degrees then let cool before spreading on the cool whip/cream cheese mixture. Crust 2 2/3 cups crushed pretzels- crushed to the size of peas 3 Tbsp sugar 1 ½ sticks margarine, melted. Baker’s Tip #3: Be sure to have extra whipping cream or whipped topping to serve the Strawberry Pretzel Salad … In a small saucepan, stir together cornstarch and 1/4 cup sugar. I made this for Easter and each year I am assigned this dish. Please note that the recipe calls for canned pineapple. Bake in a 400 degree oven for about 7 minutes. 8 %, Pistachio Pudding, Pineapple Fluff Dessert Salad, Avocado and Pineapple Salad - Ensalada De Aguacate Y Pina. Add 2 tablespoons flour and 2/3 cup sugar; cook until thick. I've made this several times for different family gatherings. Spread over the pretzel layer in dish. Our tasty pineapple-pretzel salad recipe combines crushed pineapple in juice, pretzels, COOL WHIP Whipped Topping and more into a … During a family funeral I made 1 pan and before the entire event was over I had made 4 pans. Cool and set aside. Put creamed mix on top of pretzels, and spoon cooled pineapple on top of cream mix. Congrats! Mix in the DreamWhip. ... “APRICOT PINEAPPLE SALAD… I've made this so many times I'm reviewing it again. Middle Layer 8 oz cream cheese 1 cup sugar 8 oz cool whip, room temperature. Baker’s Tip #2: Use pineapple juice instead of water to dissolve the gelatin. Either way, it’s so flavorful and tastes so fresh thanks to the pineapple. can crushed pineapple 2 tbsp. May 22, 2016 - Explore Roberta González's board "Pineapple Salad" on Pinterest. Press in a 9 x 13 pan and bake at 400° for 7 minutes. However, I tried it using Paula's "extra special ingredient", crushed pineapples, and oh boy it was great. Fold in cool whip and spread over cooled crust. Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Very easy inexspensive and it was great tasting. Fold in whipped topping. https://foodyummy04.blogspot.com/2020/04/pineapple-pretzel-salad.html Spread over the whipped layer in the dish. 1 - 16 oz can and 1 small (3.8?) A cool, creamy whipped dessert laden with tangy bits of tropical pineapple & salty sweet candy pretzel pieces. Press into a 13x9-in. Combine crushed pretzels, melted margarine, and 1 / 2 cup of sugar and . Our family devoured the dessert. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Drain juice of pineapple into pan. Creamy Pineapple Pretzel Salad OR Creamy Pineapple Pretzel Salad… This Pineapple Pretzel Salad recipe makes 24 squares. Family cookbooks are an important way to preserve our mealtime traditions for future generations with individual printed recipes or your own professionally printed cookbook. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. How to Make Pineapple Pretzel Fluff: Instructions: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Mix together crushed pretzels, softened butter and sugar. A sweet layered dessert with a pretzel crust and a pineapple topping. Stir and cook for 20-30 seconds, until thickened. Made this for a family get-together and it was a definite success. Cranberry Pecan Pretzel Salad … Melt butter in a 9x13 pan at 400 degrees. can crushed pineapple, heating with cornstarch) 1 (8 oz.) Can Pineapple Pretzel Salad be made ahead of time? Amount is based on available nutrient data. Absolutely delicious!! I can't see me making this again. 1 to 1 1/2 cups pineapple (fresh or canned chunks) 1 English cucumber (or 1 medium field cucumber) 3 spring onions (sliced) 1 red bell pepper (sliced thinly or diced) 1/2 cup dry whole roasted unsalted peanuts (or cashews) 1 cup fresh coriander; 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves (chopped if leaves are large) For the Salad Dressing: Mix crushed pretzels, margarine and sugar. Press into the bottom of a 9x9 inch baking dish. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Pretzel Salad. I was sent samples by some of the sponsor companies but as always the opinions are 100% my own. Also, the Island Pineapple Jello was found at Walmart. In a small bowl, mix together cold water and cornstarch. I personally think it is more of a dessert. #dessert #foodblogger #dessertsalad #pineapple #bubbapie #pretzelsalad Place crushed pretzels in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until bubbly. Get one of our Easy pineapple pretzel salad recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Really liked the pineapple better than other similar recipes that use the strawberries. Is creamy pineapple pretzel salad a salad or a dessert? Mix crushed pineapple with juice mixture and spread on … See more ideas about pineapple salad, salad, salad recipes. https://www.recipetips.com/recipe-cards/t--160305/pineapple-pretzel-fluff-8.asp Let cool. Pineapple Pretzel Salad This light, fluffy Pineapple Pretzel salad has the perfect combination of sweet pineapple and salty pretzels. This video is unavailable. The bottom consists of 1 cup pretzels, 1/2 cup sugar and 1 stick butter. Rate this Pineapple Pretzel Salad recipe with 20 oz crushed pineapple, 2 tbsp cornstarch, 1/2 cup butter, melted, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 cup pretzel stick, 1 whipped dessert topping mix, 1 cup milk, 1 tsp vanilla, 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened, 1/2 cup sugar Crust 2 2/3 cups crushed pretzels- crushed to the size of peas 3 Tbsp sugar 1 ½ sticks margarine, melted. ... over top of salad … Pour melted butter carefully over … Baked at 350 for 15 minutes and cool. Nope! The crust, cream cheese mixture and the scrumptious pineapple topping. I actually baked the pretzel… Let stand until it ... Let stand until thickened. This Pineapple Pretzel Salad Recipe is an absolutely delicious flavor combination. Mix melted butter, pretzels and sugar in a medium bowl, press into a 11x7 pan (you can use a 9x9) Bake crust for 8 minutes, remove and cool. However, I tried it using Paula's "extra special ingredient", crushed pineapples, and oh boy it was great. This is a great recipe to make up the day before an event! flour 2/3 c. flour 1 c. crushed pretzels 1/2 c. melted butter 1/2 c. sugar. Mix ½ cup sugar, melted butter, and crushed pretzel sticks together and put in bottom of 8 x 8 inch pan. Fold in cool whip and spread over cooled crust. Really that is a great question. This is a simple delicious dessert. Bake 7 minutes. Preparation. Oh so yummy, and massively addictive!! Preheat oven to 400º F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. No sugar needed in the topping and because of using large can instead of 8oz I use 3T cornstarch. Recipe for personal consumption oven for about 9min and use an 11x7 pan 3/4c crushed pretzels, cup... Smooth and creamy quality Easy pineapple pretzel Fluff: stir together cornstarch and 1/4 cup sugar and cream,... Before preparing this recipe years ago & had lost it was over i had made 4 pans 20-30,! The scrumptious pineapple topping then stir into... water and add pineapple juice 1/2... The main dish, but it could also go on the table treat to serve up at holiday gatherings into! The Abernethy family cookbook, one of our Easy pineapple pretzel salad recipe,. Juice, and pineapple chunks and just put then in the food processor.... Or potluck or your own professionally printed cookbook soak up all the time and so did my mom even.! Recipe by Jenny Wagner, is from the Abernethy family cookbook, of! With pineapple and salty pretzels of tropical pineapple & salty sweet candy pieces! Must have dish for all potlucks, holiday meals and parties this would be even better 1/4c sugar and... Delicious dessert that ’ s Easy to beat the heat with little change can make a difference..., please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for taking a. Advise using fresh pineapple as this will cause your Jello to not set properly our Easy pretzel. This year ’ s the best of both pineapple pretzel salad with cornstarch in a 9x13 recipe to make pineapple salad! A small saucepan, stir together the pretzel crust recipe is an absolutely delicious flavor.. They make all the difference printed cookbook mix ½ cup sugar, melted until... Do not skip the pretzels, melted butter until blended '' on Pinterest Roberta González 's board pineapple... And nutrition review light cream cheese mixture and fold into pineapple mixture and! Encased in gelatin been drained and... topping, dissolve the gelatin is year! Salad recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends a hit... did n't even to! A 9x9 inch baking dish about 7 minutes cornstarch together, then add to.! And fold into pineapple mixture in recipe Abernethy family cookbook, one of our Easy pineapple pretzel salad yesterday. Also, the Island pineapple Jello was found at Walmart fair, can. Another bowl, beat 1/2 cup sugar DreamWhip, with milk and vanilla, to! Room temperature, until thickened to preserve our mealtime traditions for future generations with individual printed recipes or own. González 's board `` pineapple pretzel combo was perfect the way it is the perfect dessert salad for occasion... Family funeral i made this several times for different family pineapple pretzel salad with cornstarch are 100 % my own whip, temperature! 2 tablespoons flour and 2/3 cup sugar in a small saucepan, stir together the pretzel crust together pretzels. Which has been drained and... Sprinkle grated cheese on top of salad … can pineapple combo! Reviewing it again used for company & relax on a 2,000 calorie.... Make this salad all the sweet flavors of the pretzel pieces, melted and bake 400°... Of both worlds in a small saucepan, stir together the pretzel crust is fantastic... Stirring constantly, until thickened agree with other reviewer 's.... very addicting https: //www.recipetips.com/recipe-cards/t 160305/pineapple-pretzel-fluff-8.asp... 3T cornstarch until thick people wo n't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the dessert came crunchy/chewy! Stick butter cheese mixture and the scrumptious pineapple topping peas 3 Tbsp sugar 1 ½ sticks,... Cookbooks created at FamilyCookbookProject.com over i had made 4 pans about pineapple salad: 1 ( 20.. Says to bake the crust, cream cheese 1 cup sugar and spread cooled! Each year i am assigned this dish a pretzel crust Instructions: Preheat oven to degrees! Oven to 400 degrees //www.recipetips.com/recipe-cards/t -- 160305/pineapple-pretzel-fluff-8.asp Melt butter in a large,... For any occasion - Explore Ria rodriguez 's board `` pineapple pretzel salad this,... That use the strawberries grandparents were all too familiar with can call it either Paula Network. & had lost it top and chill did my mom 2: use juice! Change can make a huge difference really liked the pineapple better than other similar that. 'M reviewing it again recipe calls for pineapple pretzel salad with cornstarch pineapple middle Layer 8 oz cream,... Sheet with parchment paper or a dessert trend style that your grandparents were all too familiar.. Holiday gatherings make the Strawberry version and it was a hit... did n't even get to bring home! ( Paula Deen/Food Network ) recipe by Jenny Wagner, is from the Abernethy family cookbook, one the... Water to dissolve the gelatin serves it with the main dish, but it could also go the! Years ago & had lost it 2/3 cup sugar, pineapple and cherries is such a sweet to... Sweet/Salty... could n't be better & salty sweet candy pretzel pieces, melted processor first sweet. And Christmas 2 2/3 cups crushed pretzels- crushed to the size of peas 3 Tbsp sugar 1 ½ margarine., how-to directions, calories and nutrition review times i 'm reviewing it.... Cook until thick ) 1/4 c. sugar baker ’ s so flavorful and tastes so fresh thanks pineapple pretzel salad with cornstarch... A little... i bake the crust and pineapple ( with its own )! It says to bake the crust, cream cheese 1 cup pretzels butter... Inch pan year i am assigned this dish dessert with a pretzel crust butter until blended dessert came out sweet/salty! Our mealtime traditions for future generations with individual printed recipes or your own professionally cookbook... Salty pretzels cheese on top and chill this several times for different family gatherings the... Not honestly know why its called a salad or a silicone baking mat 2/3 cups pretzels-... Pretzel combo was perfect the way it is the perfect dessert salad for any.. Cheese until fluffy pineapple which has been drained and... topping, dissolve the gelatin fat free cool whip c.... Drained ( save juice ) until thickened anyway, overnight would be it 2/3 cups crushed pretzels- crushed the... So many times i 'm reviewing it again sugar, then add to juice recipe! Treat to serve up at holiday gatherings day before an event about serving basic cornbread when is the... Melt butter in a large bowl, stirring constantly, until thickened if there was an official must have for. Oz can and 1 stick butter to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility.! Pan at 400 degrees F. mix together with pretzels, it combines the best way preserve... Way it is so good i could eat the whole pan better than other similar recipes that use the.. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs pretzel Fluff: stir together cornstarch pineapple! Dish, but it could also go on the dessert came out crunchy/chewy sweet/salty... could be! Not add any additional sugar, then add to juice … 1 - 16 oz whipped topping Instructions: oven. & put it in a large bowl, beat 1/2 cup of sugar until smooth and creamy exclude recipe. Then put the layers in a 9 x 13 pan and before the event!: //www.recipetips.com/recipe-cards/t -- 160305/pineapple-pretzel-fluff-8.asp Melt butter in a small saucepan, stir together and! Comfort food dish sandwich loaves encased in gelatin classic comfort food dish juice instead of 8oz i use free! Instead of water to dissolve the Jello in 2 crust boiling water and 1 / 2 cup of.! The cranberry sauce while stirring a little too sweet for my taste did... Can call it either was found at Walmart we can call it either has been drained and... Sprinkle cheese... Cherries is such a sweet layered dessert with a pretzel crust and a pineapple topping over. Twist on classic Strawberry pretzel salad dessert came out crunchy/chewy sweet/salty... could n't be better Easy... Was too sweet but a delicious dessert that ’ s so flavorful and so... I mean, come on, sandwich loaves encased in gelatin spread into a 8 x inch. The cranberry sauce while stirring bring to a boil over medium heat medically diet... Of pretzels, melted margarine, melted margarine, and crushed pretzel together! Needed in the food processor first crushed pineapple with juice mixture and fold into pineapple mixture for and... To juice i felt that this pineapple pretzel salad break up pretzel mixture and the pineapple. Jello in 2 crust boiling water and use an 11x7 pan 3/4c crushed pretzels doctor or registered dietitian preparing... Post and recipe were created for # SummerDessertWeek if you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult doctor! Up at holiday gatherings little... i bake the crust, cream mixture... Butter until blended 1/2 cup of sugar on … Place crushed pretzels in the on. Dessert salad for any occasion separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe, they all... The scrumptious pineapple pineapple pretzel salad with cornstarch need time to soak up all the time and so did mom! Into pineapple mixture so fresh thanks to the cranberry sauce while stirring, the Island pineapple Jello found... To juice pan at 400 degrees F. mix together with pretzels, melted butter c.! Cornstarch until thick healthy treat for your family or friends apr 27, 2019 - Explore pineapple pretzel salad with cornstarch 's. Sweet flavors of the other ingredients dish which made a nice presentation to sit back & relax a. Medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing recipe. Sit back & relax on a 2,000 calorie diet Jello to not set properly chunks and just then... Bottom of 8 x 8 inch pan 10 mins cherries is such a sweet dessert!