But [F] now I see that [G] colors are everything [C] Got kaleidoscopes in my hairdo [Am] Got back the stars in my eyes, too. Play rainbow tabs using our free guide. Free printable and easy chords for song by Kesha - Raising Hell. Dr. Luke’s presence looms over the album but Kesha’s pristine vocals and inimitable spirit and spunk conquer her demons to create a solid pop album.. Jan 29, 2018 - This Pin was discovered by Willslust. Living seems pointless until the wisps of a million different colors spill out from the horizon—at the end of every storm always comes a rainbow. Print and download Rainbow sheet music by Kesha arranged for Piano. Yeah [F] now I see the [G] magic inside of me [Pre-Cborus 1] [C] Yeah maybe my head's f**ked up [Dm] But I'm falling right back in love with [F] being alive. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Preview Add correction. Kesha all, Official, Chords, Tabs, Pro, Bass Tabs, Ukulele Chords tabs including your love is my drug, tik tok, praying, the harold song, take it off Heartache leaks in from every corner of the world, tipping life into all shades of gray. Sep 26, 2017 - Awesome song, just had to do this, hope you enjoy! Kesha - Rainbow, аккорды, текст, mp3, видео. Kesha’s Rainbow, her third studio album, is a triumphant return to the pop music scene after years of legal war with her producer and alleged rapist, Dr. Luke. Print and download Rainbow sheet music by Kesha. SKU: MN0177055 rainbow guitar chords and lyrics by kesha. Kesha tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including take it off, goodbye, praying, kiss n tell, last goodbye Song "Praying" ukulele chords and tabs by Kesha. [Intro] C F C Am Dm C Mmmh-oh oh-oh (let's go) [Verse 1] C Hallelujah F C I'm still here, still br Chords ----- Note for ease of reading: Em x2200x - Em shown for Em/B D x002xx - D shown for D5/A G 3200xx G/B x2000x C x3201x Capo 3rd fret (no capo ve Kesha - Rainbow 1486 Apr 9, 2017 - Acoustic arrangement w/ flavor for playing with song or solo w/ vocals. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Article from tabs.ultimate-guitar.com. Discover (and save!) New and popular versions of Kesha easy to print and share. Somewhere Over The Rainbow Chords by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole. Rainbow is the third studio album by American singer Kesha.It was released on August 11, 2017 by Kemosabe and RCA Records.Primarily a pop record, Rainbow incorporates elements of pop rock, glam rock, neo soul, and country pop.Its lyrical themes range from letting go of the past, finding forgiveness within oneself for past mistakes, self-worth, and female empowerment. Rainbow Kesha [Verse 1] [C] I used to live in the darkness [Am] Dress in black, act so heartless. It may feel weird when you go from the verse to chorus but play it along the song and you will see that it's alright. I’ve found a rainbow, rainbow, baby, trust me Am I know life is scary F But just put those colors on, girl G C Come and play along with me tonight [Verse 2] C I'd forgot how to daydream Am So consumed with the wrong things F G But in the dark, I realized this life is short C And deep down, I'm still a child Am Playful eyes, wide and wild F G Comment. After [Bb D F Eb Ab Dm C Cm G Am A Em] Chords for Kesha - Rainbow (Official Video) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Instrumental Solo, and Piano/Chords in C Major. Find ukulele chords and tabs for Kesha on UkuTabs. Tab contests; Most wanted tabs Submit new tab Tablature guide Nov 26, 2017 - Try to figure out the plucking but it still sounds excellent if strummed throughout. your own Pins on Pinterest Correction: Kesha - Rainbow (chords) New Feature: You can correct strumming pattern in tab, add new or correct current and submit changes. Kesha - Rainbow (Chords) CHORDS by Kesha [A Ab D F Dm Gm G Am Bb Dbm Eb] Chords for Kesha - Praying (Official Video) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. / I haven't gotten around to figuring out the plucking used in the intro and the first two lines of the l Rainbow Lyrics: I used to live in the darkness / Dress in black, act so heartless / But now I see that colors are everything / Got kaleidoscopes in my hairdo / Got back the stars in my eyes, too I will cover the chords you need to play (with ukulele fingering), along with how to play the strumming pattern, and … Free and quality guaranteed with chord diagrams, transposer and auto scroller. Watch this easy ukulele tutorial! SKU: MN0178233 :) (Easier chords may Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords, and Singer Pro in C Major (transposable). U … Verse Chorus Pre-Chorus Interlude ----- ----- ----- C x32010 C x32010 Guitar and Piano chords by Neatchords Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Kesha Chords arranged alphabetically. 50+ videos Play all Mix - Rainbow ~ Kesha | Ukulele Tutorial YouTube; HALLELUJAH EASY UKULELE TUTORIAL - Duration: 10:06 ... Chords - How To Play - Duration: 5:51. Chords: Dadd4 x5403x G 320033 A x02220 B7 x21202 Em 022000 D xx0232 Asus4 x02230 C x32010 C/G 332010 D/F# 200233 [Intro] G Em C G G Em C Dadd4 [Verse] G Em C G When it rains it pours, but you didn't even notice G Em C Dadd4 It ain't raining anymore, it's hard to breathe when all you know is Em B7 Em Asus4 The struggle of staying above the rising water line [Chorus] G Em C G D/F# …