I also like it has no colour and perfume. I’m planing to repurchase them again in hope to clear my melasma away eventually because so far, am really happy with the result. YesStyle.com is not compatible with {{browser.family}} {{browser.version}} or older versions. Customer Care. Shop with confidence on eBay! Hada Labo Perfect White Arbutin Cream contains a SkinCarisma flagged Allergen Understanding the Identified Contact Allergens The EU's Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety (SCCS) has identified and established 26 cosmetic ingredients that are likely contact allergens (potential to cause skin allergies) as demonstrated in clinical or epidemiological studies. I recommend to buy this as well as other Hada Labo products. Kem dưỡng trắng da Hada Labo Shirojyun Whitening Cream làm trắng với Arbutin và vitamin C. Kem dưỡng trắng da Hada Labo Shirojyun Whitening Cream dưỡng ẩm nhờ hyaluronic acid Na-2. Vitamin C – To even our skin tone and reawaken dull skin caused by UV rays, leaving skin smooth and supple. The moisture-replenishing toner is medicated with pure arbutin to fade freckles … I have here the ‘rich’ formula but it is lightweight with a punch of moisture. I'm a huge, huge fan of this product and it's my HG because it's the first skincare product to actually give my skin visible results. Highly recommended!!! Hada Labo; Mentholatum Acnes; LipIce; Lip Care; Sunplay; Selsun; Mentholatum Ointment; Contact; TH | EN. Free of artificial dyes, fragrances, alcohol and mineral oil. Use twice a day or as needed. Shop Rohto Mentholatum Rohto Mentholatum - Kouji Hand Cream 50g online! Instructions : After removing your makeup and cleansing with HADA LABO Goku-jyun Face Wash, pour a nickel-size amount of the lotion into your palm and rub between your hands to warm. Hada Labo Rohto Shirojyun Deep Whitening Cream, 50g S$39.00 (S$39.00 / Item) In stock. Results are visible very soon. Gently massage onto face, using circular motions. I have used this and the premium lotion. ... Hada Labo Shirojyun Arbutin Whitening Lotion Refill 170ml - 2 Types. Rohto hada labo shirojyun series insists on moisturizing and whitening your skin. This item is for promotional use only and is not for sale. This item is currently not available to ship to your shipping destination. - Hada Labo PERFECT WHITE Arbutin Essence - Tinh chất dưỡng trắng ra đời làm hoàn thiện hơn dòng dưỡng trắng Hada Labo - Chỉ với 3 bước chăm sóc đơn giản, hiệu quả, bạn sẽ không còn phải lo nghĩ … I like that it has hyaluronic acid which the other gokujyun has, with the added whitening/brightening benefits. Instructions : After removing your makeup, moisten face and hands with lukewarm water. Krim malam yang mengandung Arbutin, Vitamin C dan Hyaluronic Acid. During this difficult period, some couriers and post offices have suspended services to select countries and territories. The main active ingredient of this moisturiser is arbutin, which … This is my result after 4 weeks using this product (Being honest I don’t know if the result is only from this product or a combination of the 3 products I’m using in my routine, which I Also reviewed here) . The combination of Hyaluronic and … Translation reference for Korean beauty product packaging: Copyright © 2006-2020 YESSTYLE.COM LTD. All rights reserved. Size: 1.8oz (50g) Rohto Hadarabo Shirojun Arbutin cream is a watery facial cream that contains Hyaluronic Acid Na, Vitamin C derivative, and pure Arbutin to provide moisture, whitening and … would like to try some of the others next. Apply a pea-size amount into palm and work into lather. Rohto Laboratories Indonesia. Buy Hada Labo Rohto Shirojyun Deep Whitening Cream, 50g online on Amazon.ae at best prices. unfortunately i haven't used it long enough yet to notice any brightening. ... Tỉnh Bình Dương - Email: [email protected]rohto.com.vn - Hotline: 028 – 38229322. Kulit tampak cerah berseri dan tetap elastis. Us… I'm so happy I discovered this product because only after a week of using it I could already tell my discolouration was fading and my skin looked much more even-toned. Hada Labo Shirojyun Arbutin Whitening Cream – Review Here is another review of a moisturiser from the Hada Labo family. Ambil secukupnya di telapak tangan lalu usapkan secara merata di seluruh wajah, biarkan hingga … And does a fine job for my skin through the drier winters. Hada Labo Shirojyun Medicated Whitening Emulsion is free from SkinCarisma flagged Allergens Understanding the Identified Contact Allergens The EU's Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety (SCCS) has identified and established 26 cosmetic ingredients that are likely contact allergens (potential to cause skin allergies) as demonstrated in clinical or epidemiological studies. It is very thin, runny, and disappears on the skin. (4.7 fl oz/140 mL) … Hada Labo Shirojyun Ultimate Whitening Night Cream adalah krim malam dengan kandungan arbutin, Vitamin C, dan Hyaluronic Acid yang dapat memudarkan flek hitam pada wajah dan mencerahkan kulit.