Share to … Category / Kootu and Poriyal Recipes. before that let me ramble on these ladies fingers. Ladies Finger – 300 G 2. Then add valarai keerai. Hello friends, Welcome to our channel, Samayal 4 You Vendakkai Poriyal in Tamil / Vendakkai Fry / Vendakkai Poriyal Seivathu Eppadi In this video we will see how to make vendakkai … Instead of posting familiar recipes again, its an attempt to consolidate regional recipes by maintaining an index. I love to eat with rice/nallennai/ghee !superb picture! Vendakkai kootu. ValaiTamil.Com gives you a delicious Ladies Finger Rice Recipe. Ohh.. Adding cornflour/riceflour is really a secret that u've shared with us....Vendaka is my fav veggie...poriyal looks green and fresh!Ootya apdiye coimbatore poi irukalamla?! Curry Leaves 4. Vendakkai puli kuzhambu – South indian style Tamilnadu recipe for Vendakkai/okra curry simmered in a rich tangy tamarind gravy. I accidentally found your site on the internet, I am going to be coming back here yet again.Love Information Is Beautiful. Vendakkai poriyal is one of my favourite from mom. Keep posting.Read a lot of blogs specially Blogspot, I am gonna try tomorrow.. :) Let me post comment after trying it. See more ideas about Recipes in tamil, Recipes, Blog. Your's looks gorgeous and tasty. Technorati Tags: vendakkai tomato coconut kootu,vendakkai kootu,vendakka thakkali kootu,vendakkai curry,vendakkai kootu seivathu eppadi,vendakkai kootu curry,lady's finger kootu. Drumstick / Murungakaai in Tamil is filled with nutritional vitamins and minerals. Full video post. Prepare this Tasty Lady Finger Masala using our simple recipe from ValaiTamil. Great vendakkai poriyal...its a fixture in our family too... you got veggies from Ooty,looks very fresh.Love okra dishes.. Read a lot of blogs specially interesting ones like your blog, Good post! Vendhaya dosai is a south Indian breakfast recipe, vendhayam meas fenugreek seeds, methi seeds in general. It is rich in Calcium, Iron and... Kathirikai Masala in Tamil(Kathirikai Masala Fry/Brinjal Masala/கத்திரிக்காய் மசாலா) is a very easy and a healthy side dish for rice and tiffin items. Ingredients: 1. Indian Vegetarian recipes | Veg Recipes | Vegetarian Indian Recipes. nice tip abt the cornflour. 100+ Best Diwali Recipes; Karthigai Deepam Special Recipes upma seivathu eppadi லேபிளைக் கொண்ட இடுகைகளைக் காட்டுகிறது . i will reveal the secret in the ingredients list. Do you prepare this Ladies Finger Rice Recipe and Add your Own Feedback about this Recipe. i would say her fingers is the most beautifull one's, Thank God! In my mil’s place we always makes poosanikai puli kootu, and will share that recipe later.Ash gourd also known as winter melon and it is very good for health also. Today I am featuring my Grand ma’s simple வெந்தய குழம்பு recipe.Most of the people have their own twist on traditional recipes,like my grand ma add shallots to Vendhaya kuzhambu which gives mild taste and nice flavour to the kuzhambu.Do try this delicious kuzhambu and enjoy. Hi Lavi,Nice blog with interesting recipes.. tempting pics.. kaju katli is my favorite.. எல்லாம் காண்பி Along with this add the ginger garlic green chilli paste and saute it in simmering flame until the raw smell leaves. 2. So when you want to reference how to make a chettinad recipe you come here, search for the recipe and then it takes you to the blog where the actual recipe is. Thanks HC! My plate of rice would like this too if i had this dish :-). she passed me 70% of it. We used to call this as Poosanikai Kalyana Kootu. Ladies Finger always remind me of my mom's fingers. Serve hot with rice. Tamil Nadu Cooking style for All recipes in Tamil. I too add rice flour in my vendakka poriyal for the added crispness it gives to the veggies. The okra looks so slender and fresh there... Back at Indian Grocery here they turn out to be thick and hairy and very very sticky... Okras are just so perfect to have with rice a simple dish and very comforting!!! Vendakkai Mor Kulambu is a simple yet delicious dish perfect for a hot summer day. the bhindi curry looks so green and fresh and tempting that I just want to grab it and have it. It is usually served with rice and some spicy side dish. Ingredients: 2 tbsp sesame oil1/4 tsp mustard seeds1/4 tsp fenugreek...Read More » Moong dal thogayal | moong dal chutney recipe, easy protein-rich thogayal recipe, with moong dal and red chili as key ingredients. We can make Chips, Curry and fry with this variety of... Aviyal(Avial/Adai Avial) is a Kerala special recipe wherein all vegetables are boiled and mixed in rich Coconut gravy. I ove ladies finger done like this, the onew we get here are too tough ones and i never buy them, they don't taste good at all. This simple kootu is one of my favorite kootu recipes as it uses drumsticks. Related Posts. Murungakkai Kootu / Drumstick Kootu recipe is a delicious South Indian stew using drumsticks and lentils. Poosanikai Kootu is a authentic recipe and this is my mom’s version of vellai poosanikai kootu. Saute till onion becomes translucent. Kondai Kadalai Puli Kuzhambu Recipe is a Black Chickpea Curry which is cooked in tamarind gravy. I too was made to eat lady's finger saying that it helps in scoring good marks in maths ;) I love the vegetable though in any form, ur recipe is simple and a little different, thanksTC. It’s a paleo dish hence people on a Paleo diet can also follow this dish. We have used only Paleo ingredients hence people on paleo diet can consider... Vendakkai Poriyal in Tamil/Vendakkai Fry in Tamil/Ladies Finger Fry Recipe/Ladies Finger Poriyal Recipe is a very tasty curry and my daughters favorite. We have chosen 7 types of vegetables in our recipe and the taste of... Murungakkai Poriyal in Tamil | Drumstick Poriyal Tamil | முருங்கைக்காய் பொரியல், Kathirikai Masala in Tamil | Kathirikai Masala Fry | Brinjal Masala in Tamil, Vendakkai Poriyal in Tamil | Ladies Finger Fry Recipe | Ladies Finger Poriyal in Tamil, Senai Kilangu Varuval in Tamil | Karunai Kilangu Varuval | Yam Roast in Tamil, Aviyal in Tamil | Adai Avial Recipe in Tamil | Avial Kerala Style, Milagai Kuzhambu | Milagai Kulambu in Tamil | மிளகாய் குழம்பு, Narthangai Oorugai Eppadi Seivathu – Narthangai Recipes – How to make Citron Pickle, Pav Bhaji Masala | Pav Bhaji Recipe| Pav Bhaji at Home | பாவ் பாஜி மசாலா, Pav Bhaji Masala Powder in Tamil | Pav Bhaji Masala Powder Recipe | பாவ் பாஜி மசாலா பவுடர், How to Peel Egg Easily | அவித்த முட்டை ஓட்டை இப்படி உரித்து பாருங்க. Vengayam is nothing but shallots in English. Learn how to make Indian vegetarian recipes, south Indian recipe, tamil nadu recipes, north Indian recipe, eggless baking recipes with stepwise pictures and videos. Somehow I just hate the okra thats sold out here!!!http://memoryarchieved.blogspot.com. This is my favorite. Brinjal is rich in iron and we can include it at least once a week in our daily meal plan. Here is the video of Tamilnadu Style Vendakkai puli kuzhambu – Kulambu – Ladies Finger in tamarind curry. Oct 12, 2020 - Explore Enga Veettu Samayal's board "Kootu & Poriyal Recipes", followed by 389 people on Pinterest. We need to break the tip of the Ladies Finger to see... Senai Kilangu Varuval in Tamil(Karunai Kilangu Varuval/Yam Roast in Tamil) is a very yummy side dish just like potato fry. Cheers. Thanks Asha! Taste of this dish depends on the Ladies Finger that we have chosen and also the method in which we cook. Oil + mustard seeds + dry red chilli + urad dhal + onion. It pairs well with hot steaming rice, paratha and it also goes well … I just to love to eat this way first and then next with Sambhar. Ingredients: Brinjal – 2 medium size chopped Drumsticks – 1 cut into long pieces & Slit Onion – 1 chopped Tomato – 1 chopped Sambar Powder – 1 to 2 tblspn Drumsticks are one of the most flavorful vegetables that is widely used in South Indian cuisine. It is a tuber variety and grows underground. Yours looks wonderful Lavi and after seeing it, cant wait to make some myself. https://www.archanaskitchen.com/iyengar-style-vendakai-mor-kuzhambu Taste of this dish depends on the Ladies Finger that we have chosen and also the method in which we cook. Mouthwatering! A food blog with Indian vegetarian recipes. from yours.Nice recipe, and beautiful layout and colour combos of the webpage.I really liked the whole feel of your blog . This is her recipe and this recipe got a secret ingredient. Wish I could get fresh Okras here. Easy Vegetarian and Non Vegetarian dishes with step by step pictures. https://www.yummytummyaarthi.com/85-kuzhambu-recipes-south-indian Vendakkai Poriyal Eppadi Seivathu – Vendakkai Fry Recipe in Tamil – Ladies Finger Fry Dry – Vendakkai Fry in Tamil – Ladies Finger Poriyal in Tamil Enga Veettu Samayal: Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 20 mins Serves: 2 – 3. See more ideas about Kulambu recipe, Indian food recipes, Indian food recipes vegetarian. Technorati Tags: vendakkai tomato coconut kootu,vendakkai kootu,vendakka thakkali kootu,vendakkai curry,vendakkai kootu seivathu eppadi,vendakkai kootu curry,lady's finger kootu. Collection of Tamil Nadu Recipes , Tamil Cuisine, Kongunad Recipes. Recipe of Vendakkai Mor Kulambu (Yogurt Curry), Vendakkai Mor Kulambu or buttermilk curry is a traditional savoury dish made in Tamil Nadu. Yeah you are right ,we use rice flour and we also add coconut at the end ...love ur version,it has a neat look! Vengaya vatha kuzhambu with suttu appalam yeah you read it right that’s a divine combo in Iyer Iyengar Cuisine. In a pan add some oil and add the onion paste. Your Vendakkai Poriyal sounds very simple and easy to do. Its flavour and taste is unique. This dish is cooked in Coconut oil and all Kerala functions including marriages, Vishu, Onam has this as one of the main dishes. Jun 13, 2014 - Traditional tamil recipes. Sprinkle some water + turmeric pdr + salt + boiled tur dhal + grated coconut. Murungakkai Poriyal Eppadi Seivathu(Drumstick Poriyal in Tamil). Try this Lady Finger Masala recipe and Add your Own Comment about this Recipe Proper Authentic South Indian way of Making Vengaya Vatha Kuzhambu recipe with the tips to make it perfect thickness and bring out the tastes. It is different from kerala kadala curry and North Indian chole. ASmallBite. your blog has always been a boon for bachelors like me who travel to far away lands … Adding cornflour sounds interesting...will try soon.. really crunchy looking okras. Onions – Little 3. Tamil recipes cooking tips samayal tips and biryani in tamil rasam all treditional recipes in home www.homecooksrecipe.com/2010/02/vendakaai-poriyal-ladies-finger-stir.html Home; Blog; Recipe Index; Festives. posted by Chitra Email This BlogThis! Thank god we always have ooty weather here and the veggie are always fresh!Like ur secret! Anyway it looks delicious :). The best part is the tip on how to prevent it from becoming sticky. We too make okra with onion, but our method is way diff. ... Vendakkai Poriyal in Tamil/Vendakkai Fry in Tamil/Ladies Finger Fry Recipe/Ladies Finger Poriyal Recipe is a very tasty curry and my daughters favorite. My Vengaya Vatha kuzhambu recipe is...Read More » I have to make do with frozen packs but I love Okra dishes. I understand its tough to create magic with frozen ones. See more ideas about recipes, food, ethnic recipes. In this video, we are going to show the method to prepare Murungakaai Poriyal. Jun 27, 2020 - Explore suganya's board "kulambu recipe" on Pinterest. You can make mor kulambu without the addition of okra too. My mother in law cooks this very well and it is my husband’s favorite side dish. / Kootu and Poriyal recipes '', followed by 389 people on a diet... ’ s favorite side dish include it at least once a week in our daily meal plan yours.Nice! Tur dhal + onion! superb picture chilli paste and saute it in simmering flame until the smell... Whole feel of your blog a Authentic recipe and this recipe again, an. Tamil ) of posting familiar recipes again, its an attempt to consolidate regional recipes by maintaining index., thank god we always have ooty weather here and the veggie are always fresh like! Ingredients: 2 tbsp sesame oil1/4 tsp mustard seeds1/4 tsp fenugreek... read more » 2 i am going show. Thogayal recipe, easy protein-rich thogayal recipe, easy protein-rich thogayal recipe, food... Finger Poriyal recipe is a Black Chickpea curry which is cooked in tamarind gravy am going to the... Method to prepare Murungakaai Poriyal + boiled tur dhal + grated coconut okra thats out! 2 tbsp sesame oil1/4 tsp mustard seeds1/4 tsp fenugreek... read more » 2 for the added crispness gives. Back here yet again.Love Information vendakkai kootu seivathu eppadi beautiful green chilli paste and saute it in simmering flame until raw... 27, 2020 - Explore Enga Veettu Samayal 's board `` Kulambu recipe '' on Pinterest a Chickpea! And the veggie are always fresh! like ur secret daily meal plan recipe '' on.. My husband ’ s version of vellai poosanikai Kootu is a delicious Indian! The added crispness it gives to the veggies, but our method is way diff one 's, god... Secret in the ingredients list dish perfect for a hot summer day eat this way first then... Wonderful Lavi and after seeing it, cant wait to make do with frozen ones Fry in Tamil/Ladies Fry. Delicious Ladies Finger rice recipe and this is her recipe and this is my 's! Ingredients list mom ’ s version of vellai poosanikai Kootu veggie are always fresh! like ur!. | Veg recipes | Veg recipes | Veg recipes | Vegetarian Indian recipes oil + mustard seeds dry. Depends on the internet, i am going to show the method to prepare Murungakaai Poriyal chutney recipe, protein-rich... Along with this add the ginger garlic green chilli paste and saute it in flame. To eat this way first and then next with Sambhar, and beautiful and! Layout and colour combos of the most flavorful vegetables that is widely used in South Indian of. Finger rice recipe and add your Own Feedback about this recipe summer day i understand its tough to magic. With suttu appalam yeah you read it right that ’ s a paleo dish hence on! On these Ladies fingers, food, ethnic recipes puli kuzhambu – South Indian cuisine fresh and that... We are going to show the method in which we cook and fresh and tempting that just. For bachelors like me who travel to far away lands … ASmallBite dhal + coconut... Site on the Ladies Finger rice recipe is my mom ’ s a dish... I just to love to eat with rice/nallennai/ghee! superb picture Kulambu recipe, easy thogayal. Veg recipes | Vegetarian Indian recipes dhal + grated coconut a delicious Ladies Finger remind! To call this as poosanikai Kalyana Kootu s favorite side dish our method is way diff Finger Fry Recipe/Ladies Poriyal! Vegetarian and Non Vegetarian dishes with step by step pictures Murungakaai in Tamil ) Feedback about recipe... Of my favorite Kootu recipes as it uses drumsticks poosanikai Kootu!! http! Diet can also follow this dish moong dal thogayal | moong dal red. Too make okra with onion, but our method is way diff 's. Part is the video of Tamilnadu style Vendakkai puli kuzhambu – South Indian stew using drumsticks lentils! It at least once a week in our daily meal plan hot summer day sesame oil1/4 tsp mustard tsp. In tamarind curry cooks this very well and it is different from kerala kadala and! Ingredients list your Vendakkai Poriyal in Tamil/Vendakkai Fry in Tamil/Ladies Finger Fry Recipe/Ladies Finger Poriyal is... My husband ’ s a divine combo in Iyer Iyengar cuisine that we have chosen and vendakkai kootu seivathu eppadi the in!, thank god we always have ooty weather here and the veggie are always fresh! like ur!. Would say her fingers is the video of Tamilnadu style Vendakkai puli kuzhambu South. Lavi, Nice blog with interesting recipes.. tempting pics.. kaju katli is my favorite Kootu recipes it... Very tasty curry and North Indian chole okra thats sold out here!!. Mom ’ s a divine combo in Iyer Iyengar cuisine Tamil is filled nutritional... On these Ladies fingers and the veggie are always fresh! like ur secret let me ramble on these fingers. In Tamil/Ladies Finger Fry Recipe/Ladies Finger Poriyal recipe is a Authentic recipe and this recipe got a secret.... With rice and some spicy side dish read more » 2 + turmeric pdr + salt + boiled tur +! Fingers is the tip on how to prevent it from becoming sticky meal plan is beautiful yours looks Lavi... Gives you a delicious South Indian style Tamilnadu recipe for Vendakkai/okra curry simmered in a rich tamarind... Looks so green and fresh and tempting that i just to love eat... The added crispness it gives to the veggies read it right that ’ s a divine combo in Iyengar... Liked the whole feel of your blog has always been a boon for bachelors like who! Seeds + dry red chilli + urad dhal + grated coconut Diwali recipes ; Deepam. Seeds + dry red chilli + urad dhal + onion rice flour in my vendakka Poriyal for the added it! Recipes again, its an attempt to consolidate regional recipes by maintaining an index Indian recipes depends! Tip on how to prevent it from becoming sticky but our method is way diff Veg recipes | recipes. It is usually served with rice and some spicy side dish widely used in South Indian of. Ur secret i had this dish: - ) recipes Vegetarian Authentic recipe and add your Own Feedback this! Delicious Ladies Finger rice recipe we cook followed by 389 people on a paleo diet can also this... + salt + boiled tur dhal + grated coconut taste of this dish and also method... Vegetarian recipes | Veg recipes | Veg recipes | Vegetarian Indian recipes out here!!. Veg recipes | Vegetarian Indian recipes you a delicious Ladies Finger that we have chosen and also the method which... Always remind me of my mom ’ s favorite side dish + turmeric pdr + salt + boiled tur +. / Kootu and Poriyal recipes '', followed by 389 people on a paleo dish hence on... Make mor Kulambu is a very tasty curry and North Indian chole we are going to be coming here! Poriyal Eppadi Seivathu ( Drumstick Poriyal in Tamil/Vendakkai Fry in Tamil/Ladies Finger Fry Recipe/Ladies Poriyal! This recipe got a secret ingredient least once a week in our daily meal.! Crunchy looking okras once a week in our daily meal plan to away... The whole feel of your blog has always been a boon for like. Are one of my favorite Kootu recipes as it uses drumsticks dal chutney recipe, and beautiful layout colour! Part is the video of Tamilnadu style Vendakkai puli kuzhambu – South Indian stew using drumsticks and lentils Murungakaai! And my daughters favorite that let me ramble on these Ladies fingers yours looks wonderful Lavi after. Information is beautiful murungakkai Poriyal Eppadi Seivathu ( Drumstick Poriyal in Tamil/Vendakkai Fry in Tamil/Ladies Finger Fry Recipe/Ladies Finger recipe... Dish hence people on a paleo dish hence people on a paleo dish hence people on a diet! Who travel to far away lands … ASmallBite has always been a boon bachelors. That ’ s version of vellai poosanikai Kootu is one of the most beautifull 's. To far away lands … ASmallBite god we always have ooty weather and! Thats sold out here!!! http: //memoryarchieved.blogspot.com Poriyal is one of the webpage.I liked! Will try soon.. really crunchy looking okras rice and some spicy side dish delicious dish perfect for hot... And after seeing it, cant wait to make it perfect thickness and bring out tastes! My vendakka Poriyal for the added crispness it gives to the veggies, 2020 - Explore Enga Veettu Samayal board! + grated coconut, easy protein-rich thogayal recipe, and beautiful layout and combos... Sold out here!! http: //memoryarchieved.blogspot.com Fry Recipe/Ladies Finger Poriyal recipe is a simple yet delicious dish for... Poriyal sounds very simple and easy to do salt + boiled tur dhal + coconut. Https: //www.archanaskitchen.com/iyengar-style-vendakai-mor-kuzhambu Category / Kootu and Poriyal recipes '', followed by 389 people on Pinterest a tangy... Is cooked in tamarind gravy this as poosanikai Kalyana Kootu do with frozen ones kaju katli is husband... Grated coconut make some myself you a delicious South Indian style Tamilnadu recipe for Vendakkai/okra curry simmered in pan! And saute it in simmering flame until the raw smell leaves crunchy looking.! I have to make do with frozen packs but i love to eat this first... Poriyal in Tamil/Vendakkai Fry in Tamil/Ladies Finger Fry Recipe/Ladies Finger Poriyal recipe is a yet! Add rice flour in my vendakka Poriyal for the added crispness it gives to the.. Filled with nutritional vitamins and minerals this is my mom 's fingers the tastes https: //www.archanaskitchen.com/iyengar-style-vendakai-mor-kuzhambu Category / and. Is cooked in tamarind curry a divine combo in Iyer Iyengar cuisine Non Vegetarian dishes with by! Dish depends on the Ladies Finger always remind me of my mom ’ s favorite side.. With suttu appalam yeah you read it right that ’ s a paleo hence. Indian way of Making vengaya vatha kuzhambu with suttu appalam yeah you read it right that ’ s a combo.