It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I didn’t realize it until after we had been using the bat. Louisville Slugger 2018 Xeno -10 Fast Pitch Bat, 31"/21 oz in Fast-Pitch Softball Bats. Prime Cart. Xeno. This bat was Hot rightout of box, no break-in needed. August 7, 2019 | by Bat Digest Review Team ... 2019 Slugger PXT vs Slugger LXT vs Slugger XENO . I gave it a four star rating because I wouldn't consider it balanced...at least not compared to the Insane. 2 home runs in one day! - Duration: 1:52. by Louisville Slugger. Watch Queue Queue. This is a very heavy bat. ... kept me and 3 other dads I know away from buying this bat.If the 2020 PXT gets bad reviews,I and others are done with Louisville Slugger. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Louisville Slugger 2018 Xeno -10 Fast Pitch Bat, See all details for Louisville Slugger 2018 Xeno -10 Fast Pitch Bat, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Also if you buy one of these bats on Amazon or any other 3rd party dealer, LS will not honor the warranty. The bat comes hot right out of the wrapper thanks to Louisville Slugger's patented S1ID technology with a balanced swing weight, perfect for all player types. Bases Loaded 4,620 views The Louisville Slugger Xeno for 2020 does alot of things right. Softball Fan says: March 16, 2019 at 4:32 pm . Add to Cart. An absolute awesome bat. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Louisville Slugger 2018 Xeno -10 Fast Pitch Bat, 33"/23 oz at Amazon.com. In my opinion (gran-dad) this is hottest bat out there.Just won District Title in All Stars,undefeated all games won by Slaughter Rule. Functionally, the 2019 and 2018 LXT are very similar. They hold up well. Price: $310.00 + $4.99 shipping. This year, she made her middle school team and I noticed she wasn't using her bat. CLOSEOUT 2018 Louisville Slugger Xeno Fastpitch Softball Bat -10oz WTLFPXN18A10. Reviewed in the United States on July 13, 2018. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. The Xeno for 2018 has a 100% Composite Design and has ultimate performance right out of the wrapper! They won’t help your kids swing, but when she makes solid contact it will give her a little more pop (and a lot more confidence). Watch Queue Queue Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. There is a wobble in the joint that where the top and bottom half of the bat come together. She used an aluminum bat het first year, which included a spring and fall parks and rec team as well as a two day tournament with a travel team. Hopefully we’ll have better luck with replacement one we receive. 2017 Fastpitch Xeno Review. Such a pain. I bought this for my daughter who’s in high school and she loves it but unfortunately after only using it for a week the paint is chipping on the barrel. While the 2017 models of performance fastpitch bats are still rolling out we are confident the 2017 Xeno Plus Fastpitch sits among the best in this year’s class. We returned it and did not hit with it, so I can't comment there. 2019 Louisville Slugger PXT Review. Reviewed in the United States on March 24, 2019. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Louisville Slugger 2018 Xeno -10 Fast Pitch Bat at Amazon.com. I bought this bat in March 2018 on Amazon from a third party vendor selling on Amazon. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. This video is unavailable. Check our latest review of Louisville Slugger Fastpitch Xeno Bat Reviews & Ratings 2019. 2020 Fastpitch Louisville Slugger Softball Bats Hitting & Demo - RXT, LXT XENO Review! I am a bit of a picky shoper so I like to do research on things that cost more than 200 bucks so I did a lot of searching around before I made this purchase. Reply. This bat has met and exceeded expectations! Purchased the 33" for my daughter. Sports & Outdoors. Reviewed in the United States on June 8, 2019. You can hear the pop when the ball comes off the bat. size. Size: 30"/19 oz Change. Reviewed in the United States on July 23, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on September 6, 2017. 2020 Fastpitch Echo Connect Review. Write a review. Marucci Echo Connect. The LS Xeno made the cut. Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2018. The drop, you will recall, is the numerical difference between the weight in ounces and length in inches. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Still has a lot of life left in it as well. If I hold the bat from the grip and shake it the top half will wobble. It comes with many of the same great features (even all of them) as the 2019 version. Used primarily by our oldest 16U daughter. Reviewed in the United States on November 15, 2017. Now they are hundreds of dollars and made to break. I made a deal with my 10-year-old daughter that if she hits a homerun I will purchase her a new bat very next game she smacks a infield homerun. While the 2017 models of performance fastpitch bats are still rolling out we are confident the 2017 Xeno Plus Fastpitch sits among the best in this year's class. The ball explodes off our patented Dual-Disc S1ID Performance Composite barrel and the two-piece IST XStiff Technology design allows for improved energy transfer on contact. Skip to main content.ca Hello, Sign in. The bat seems to work just fine and has a nice pop, however the hologram that should have been on the bat has been removed or sanded off. Price Check Reasonable priced and doesn’t take long to break in. A detailed look at the 2019 Xeno X19. It comes in 4 available drop sizes of -11, -10, -9 and … Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. So, I had to do a bit of research and find one that was budget friendly. Originally Posted by JustBatReviews.com https://ift.tt/2zPw8OW The bat comes hot right out of the wrapper thanks to Louisville Slugger's patented S1ID technology with a balanced swing weight, perfect for all player types. Slugger smartly used more of that mass to create a larger barrel. The bat’s length comes in a 29 through 34-inch. The 2018 Louisville Slugger PXT -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WTLFPPX18A10 is also a bat best designed for a power hitter but one who seeks a lighter length to weight ratio. Louisville Slugger 2018 Xeno -11 Fast Pitch Bat, 33"/22 oz: Amazon.ca: Sports & Outdoors. Louisville Slugger 2018 Xeno -11 Fast Pitch Bat, 30"/19 oz. ... 2017 Louisville Slugger XENO Plus review - Duration: 3:11. We spent over 3 hours in our cage comparing the 2017 Louisville Slugger Xeno PLUS Fastpitch softball bat (Ebay, Amazon) to other similar designs in the market. For a smaller girl she has some power, looking forward to seeing the ball fly over the fence a few times this year. The post 2018 Louisville Slugger XENO Review appeared first on Bat Digest . There's a problem loading this menu right now. Nice weight and balance. We did have one we had to use the warranty on, but LVS was great to work with.