Learn More. The staff here is absolutely wonderful, they always greet you with a big smile and seem happy to help! Maintenance is quick and friendly! Did you. Thank you for calling us home! I love it…. We can be reached at (757)-838-0323 or visit abbingtonhamptoncenter.com. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to make your experience here even better. If there is anything we can do to make your experience here even better, please let us know. If there is anything else we can do to help you get settled, please let us know. I love this community for several reasons. You would think after the first time they would send…, From the very first phone call, to entering thru the clubhouse doors, we knew Abbington was home from the start! The pond is beautiful, the gym is so convenient and always clean, and the staff is so friendly. We are happy that you have had positive interactions with our team and enjoy living here. We look forward to serving you! There have been a few cockroaches (I'm on ground level), but upon submitting a maintenance request,…, I have lived here for several months and as of the posting of this review I can think of only a few issues which cause me concern. If you're looking for a great place to live in Hampton, this is definitely the…, I really enjoy living here because the staff is absolutely amazing. We can be reached at (757)-838-0323 or visit abbingtonhamptoncenter.com. Your rental rate will depend on the apartment, move-in date, and length of lease term you choose on the following pages. We look forward to serving you! They made us feel welcomed and like we were apart of the…, I absolutely LOVE living here! Thank you for sharing your review. They are very friendly and interact well with everyone who walks through. Thank you for calling us home! The GreatSchools Rating is a simple tool for parents to compare schools based on test scores, student academic growth, and college readiness. After a continuous search for a community that satisfied all of my needs and expectations, I finalized my decision on Abbington at Hampton Center! We look forward to serving you! Your rental rate will depend on the apartment home, move-in date, and lease term chosen. business center with wireless printing, 24-hr. Abbington at Hampton Center, Hampton, Virginia. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. Please try again. If there is anything we can do to make your experience even better, please let us know. Home; Search for Apartment Reviews; FAQ; Home; Search; FAQ; Abbington at Hampton Center Hampton, VA. Our team loved reading your review and learning about how much you like your new home. If there is anything we can do to make your experience here even better, please let us know. Do not be fooled, once they get you in this community they are rude to you consistently . We are so glad that you love living here and that you like the size of your apartment home. We can be reached at (757)-838-0323 or visit abbingtonhamptoncenter.com. There is a 50lb weight limit per pet.Breed Restrictions - Click here to view a list of restricted breeds. cardio/strength fitness center featuring LifeFitness equipment, outdoor … If there is anything we can do to make your experience even better, please let us know. No bigotry, we do not discriminate against anyone, neither should you. Speaking with Marie and Annalyse was like talking to friends we've known for years! AN INDEPENDENT LIFE. Your recommendation truly means a lot to us. cardio/strength fitness center featuring LifeFitness equipment, outdoor lounge, and more! Abbington at Northampton at 165 Kathann Dr, Hampton, VA 23605, USA apartments for rent We can be reached at (757)-838-0323 or visit abbingtonhamptoncenter.com. When scheduling the repairs, there was a miscommunications on your accommodations. We can be reached at (757) 838-0323 or visit abbingonhamptoncenter.com. The facility includes a club room, fitness center and business center for residents along with leasing and maintenance facilities for the management group. After a continuous search for a community that satisfied all of my needs and expectations, I … Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of Abbington at Hampton Center. Our team enjoyed reading about how much you like the Fitness Center and Coffee Bar. We can be reached at (757)-838-0323 or visit abbingtonhamptoncenter.com. We love being able to walk to the lake. We are so glad that your move to the community was amazing and that you like your apartment home. Abbington at Northampton. Rating ★★★★★ 5 Find a Lawyer Local Information. Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. Note: Prices shown are for 10-14 month lease terms. They go above and beyond expectations for their residents! If there is anything we can do to make your experience even better, please let us know. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA. It is great to hear that you enjoy living here and that you like the community amenities. I have lived at Abbington at Northampton for a year and I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here. We look forward to serving you! Our team sincerely appreciates your kind comments. There's an account with that email address. View 40 photos for 763 Hampton Rd, Abington, CT 06230 a 3 bed, 3 bath, 2,832 Sq. Would you be able to reach out to us at your earliest convenience at (757) 838-0312? We certainly enjoy seeing you in the office too! We would very much like to sit down with you to continue the conversation and hopefully improve your experience. We can be reached at (757)-838-0323 or visit abbingtonhamptoncenter.com. We look forward to serving you! Thanks for sharing your rating of Abbington at Hampton Center. I came here and Marie was great! Special offers are valid for individual floor plans. If there is anything we can do to make your experience even better, please let us know. I was able to move…, Abbington at Hampton Center have been one of the best apartment complexes I have experienced. The apartment when I moved in was in great condition,…, I just recently moved in to this community and it has been amazing! We hope you continue to enjoy living here and again, thank you for your honest feedback. Welcome Home to Abbington at Hampton Center, a modern townhome and garden apartment community located in the heart of Hampton just moments from Peninsula Towne Center, close to Langley, NASA, Newport News Shipyard! This apartment community was built in 1972 and has 2 stories with 567 units. 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 23666 (24), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 23666 (31), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 23666 (17), 23666 Apartments For Rent Under $1000 (15), 23666 Apartments For Rent Under $1200 (25), 23666 Apartments For Rent Under $1300 (28), 23666 Apartments For Rent Under $1400 (31), 23666 Apartments For Rent Under $1500 (31), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 23666 (23), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 23666 (17). As you know, our team has been in close contact with you in order to facilitate repairs and get this resolved as quickly as possible. We can be reached at (757)-838-0323 or visit abbingtonhamptoncenter.com. We just moved in 3 weeks ago, this is an excellent community. Hi Aaron – Thanks for taking the time to share your review of Abbington at Hampton Center. Newly Renovated Apartments in Hampton ... 24-Hour Cardio & Strength Training Fitness Center, 24-Hour Business Center with Wi-Fi and Wireless Printing, Playground, and Dog Park! The Abbington Hampton Clubhouse was designed for an existing apartment complex. The leasing agents are very friendly, as well as other residents. We look forward to serving you! You wont be disappointed with…, This is the best apartment complex I have ever lived in! Rental rates subject to change without notice. Welcome Home to Abbington at Hampton Center, a NEWLY RENOVATED community located in the heart of Hampton just moments from Peninsula Towne Center; close to Langley, NASA, Newport News Shipyard! We are so glad to hear that your maintenance request was handled quickly and that you would recommend our community. Welcome Home to Abbington at Hampton Center, a NEWLY RENOVATED community located in the heart of Hampton just moments from Peninsula Towne Center; close to Langley, NASA, Newport News Shipyard! Abbington at Hampton Center Apartments is located at 70 Lakeshore Dr, Hampton, VA 23666 in the Northampton neighborhood. cardio/strength fitness center featuring LifeFitness equipment, outdoor … Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. But it's all a script they treat the black community unfair, especially with recent activity done on this property . Hi Rebecca – We appreciate you taking the time to share your review. The rent at Abbington at Hampton Center Apartments ranges from $1,164 for a one bedroom to a $1,484 two bedroom. We appreciate your kind comments about our community and your overall recommendation truly mean a lot to us. This apartment community was built in 1972 and has 2 stories with 567 units. Abbington at Hampton Center Apartments. Abbington at Hampton Center is the exciting apartment living experience that Hampton has been waiting for. King's Square - Old North Hampton Apartments, Atlantic Self Storage - 2401 Build America Drive, Public Storage - 1205 West Pembroke Avenue, American Classic Self Storage - 300 Bell King Road, Resort-inspired Pool and Sundeck with Wi-Fi, Sleek Black or Stainless Steel Appliances, 24-Hour Clubhouse and Amenities with Wi-Fi, 24-Hour Cardio/Strength Fitness Center with LifeFitness Interactive Cardio Equipment, 24-Hour Business Center with Wi-Fi and Wireless Printing, Convenient 24/7 Access Amazon Package Lockers, Controlled Access Building (Garden Apartments).