Action Camera Finder is the number one resource for action cameras, camera drones and camera gimbals with unique discovery tools to help you find new film making gear and equipment. To capture videos and photos, you need a microSD card (sold separately). AKASO designs quality sport/outdoor gear and electronics that you can afford and trust. Brave 6 Plus. The steps that I am about to show can also be used to update the firmware of the Akaso V50 Elite as well as the Akaso V50X. VOICE CONTROL: You can control your AKASO V50 Elite action camera hands free with voice commands Like “Action Start Video” and “Action Photo”. Welcome to your AKASO V50 Elite. For those of you who have the V50 Pro touchscreen and are facing an issue with H.265 codec not working then you need to update your firmware to fix it. Important note: After the firmware update last November 2019, slow motion mode will shoot slwo motion videos in 30 fps. So technically the Akaso V50 Pro is an older model and was released around 6 months before the Elite.. Akaso V50 Pro Bricked after Firmware update 09-27-2018, 02:51 PM. Akaso V50 Elite Amazon Coupon Code: 10DrekiTech . Model: EK7000 4K Released: January 2017 . MicroSD Slot 9. If you go to Akaso’s official website and navigate to the Support section, you will get an empty page with no information whatsoever about the update process and you won’t see any firmware files to download. AKASO V50/ V50 Elite Waterproof Case for AKASO V50/ V50 Elite Action Camera. The V50 Elite does not go overboard in the design section. The reason I created this blog is to share with you tips, unbiased reviews, and information on the latest action photography gadgets. 1- Check your current version: Go to Settings, then About.2- Download the 111618_V5 firmware from here then save it to your computer.3- Extract the downloaded Zip file. Akaso v50 Pro Review | App, Manual, Firmware Update & Accessories May 4, 2019 By Charlie Shon When it comes to the camera for adventure … V50 Pro. Wi-Fi connection fails. Prime entdecken DE Hallo! In fact, it was named its "Best budget action camera" in its "Best action camera for 2020: GoPro, Insta360, DJI and more compared" roundup, which is quite a feat. Blindly starting the update without checking the hardware version and its compatibility with the firmware. Latest 60% OFF Akaso V50 Elite Firmware Update Coupon Code For September 2020. Get a proper firmware file for an Akaso V50 Elite (not another camera) from Akaso.net or by Akaso support email. Prime entdecken DE Hallo! 1. I get asked a lot about the Akaso V50 Pro firmware update process. It seemed to have gone OK but the camera now only turns on to a blue fixed led light and no screen. Power / Mode / Exit Button 8. So yes, there are many V50 pro cameras out there with different hardware versions. So I had to look around to find out how to fix it. Akaso V50 Action Camera Comparison. I use these steps for a Thieye E7 and a Vikcam V50: 0. Brave Series. Buying Guides. ----Main features---- Control your AKASO action camera remotely: Capture the perfect moment with live preview, control your camera remotely. Akaso EK7000 4K Troubleshooting . Akaso V50 Action Camera Comparison. Akaso V50 Elite Premium settings with upgraded features. AKASO V50 Pro Native 4K30fps 20MP WiFi Action Camera with EIS Touch Screen 100 feet Waterproof… by AKASO Customer Questions & Answers GTX 1050 (2 GB) + Int. If there is a problem with your camera, please check the firmware version in “Settings” and send the version number to cs@akasotech.com for professional support. ... 11/20/19 update! GoPro Hero5 Black (E-Commerce Packaging) 4.4 out of 5 stars 2,133. I manage to find a lot more information on Amazon and Facebook. Action Camera. Take out the battery and reset the camera, then take out the potentially broken SD card and replace it with a new one. I had to contact Akaso directly via email on (cs@akasotech.com or info@akaso.eu) and ask them to send me the latest firmware they have for my camera’s hardware version. All the problems with my camera Akaso V50 Pro seem like Firmware related: 1. The steps that I am about to show can also be used to update the firmware of the Akaso V50 Elite as well as the Akaso V50X. Page 3: Your V50 Elite YOUR V50 ELITE 14 10 14 11 14 3 1. Create stunning video with disruptive effects and share to social media. Akaso V50 Pro Bricked after Firmware update 09-27-2018, 02:51 PM. Action Camera. 99 $199.99 $199.99. HD Graphics 630(2GB).VP … V50 Series. akaso firmware. Hey, my name is Michel and I am an IT professional with a passion for action cameras, technology and sports. 2- Download the 111618_V5 firmware from here then save it to your computer. Why? Don’t miss out on Amazon's CYBER MONDAY Deals on Action Cameras. This is actually a big one for me and a huge reason why I wanted this camera over the V50 Pro. It will appear as a new drive.7- Now copy all the firmware files (no folders!) I personally have the TJTSP20180411 version on my V50 Pro with touchscreen. Shutter / WiFi / Select Button 7. document.write(''); actiongadgetsreviews.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, © 2020 Action Gadgets Reviews — Powered by WordPress. The steps that I am about to show can also be used to update the firmware of the Akaso V50 Elite as well as the Akaso V50X. AKASO V50 Elite action camera is able to capture HDR videos combined with the highest frame rates ever seen in an 4K action camera. 2,313 talking about this. Get it … 3- … Following the success of the V50 Elite and V50 Pro, Akaso have then released the Akaso V50X which is more of an entry-level camera. Just realize that the 4K/60fps cant enable EIS. Tripod Hole 5. So avoid this version if you have the same hardware version as my camera (. Akaso V50X| New Firmware Update Akaso V50x New Firmware Update has been released. The first thing you should know about the Akaso V50 is that there are four models: V50 Pro, V50 Elite, V50X, and V50 Pro SE. Only 9 left in stock - order soon. After turning on, I also can't turn the camera off using the buttons, I have to remove the battery. by Linouth. Akaso V50 Elite Amazon Coupon Code: 10DrekiTech . If your camera works normally, you DO NOT need firmware updates. Please see below to update your Akaso V50x. For the casual user or someone dipping into the waters of action cameras, the Akaso V50 Elite is a solid buy. The reason I created this blog is to share with you tips, unbiased reviews, and information on the latest action photography gadgets. You will be able to take pictures and record videos by using your mobile device as a WiFi remote. Mine didn’t work when I purchased the camera. What’s in the Box. Akaso gets huge bonus points for including two batteries and a dual USB charger. ... Generally camera freezing up is an indicator of either the camera needs a software update or a sign a faulty microSD card. Hi everyone, I bought a go pro knockoff, an Akaso v50 for vacation back in april. My ultimate goal is to provide you with as much detail as possible in each and every post. Akaso V50 Pro and Elite were released in quick succession, and not surprisingly, both the cameras share mostly identical features. However, the specifications are slightly better on paper for the Elite version, and thus, it costs $20 more.Both cameras work with the same chipset and lens. Akaso V50 Elite Design & Components Design. Brave Series. My ultimate goal is to provide you with as much detail as possible in each and every post. Akaso gets huge bonus points for including two batteries and a dual USB charger. Decent for the average user. Welcome to your AKASO V50 Elite. met vriendelijke groet Marten. 1- Check your current version: Go to Settings, then About. More realistic colors 3. Take out the battery and reset the camera, then take out the potentially broken SD card and replace it with a new one. Anmelden Konto und Listen Anmelden Konto und Listen Warenrücksendungen und Bestellungen Entdecken Sie Prime Einkaufswagen V50 Elite.