He grew up in the Midwest, but has called New York City home for nearly a decade. 1/2 cup almond butter 4 tablespoons butter 1 teaspoon sugar-free vanilla syrup (or more to taste) 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa 2 tablespoons Swerve … I did have the best intentions, I swear. These cookies are delicious! Ingrédients: beurre,chocolat,oeuf,farine,sucre semoule,sucre brun,levure en poudre,sel. Put butter and sugars in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the … A perfect evening snack for your kids or for your sweet cravings. There is something very comforting about a classic chocolate chip cookie, but the coconut really sets it apart from the rest! Chocolate Coconut Flour Cookies. Oven-baked with real butter and real sugar, dipped in velvety smooth dark chocolate and enrobed with seasonal ingredients, it’s like giving yourself a present! Yes, you can freeze this dough pretty easily. Say it with me now: Tupperware for chewy, tin for crispy. 2 Mix the dry ingredients: In a small mixing bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Method. Cookies with coconut and chocolate drops are mouth-watering treats with a crunchy crust and a moist, tender interior. Chewy Chocolate Coconut Cookies. They had that texture, flavor and look. These cookies are the bomb! Thank you for sharing this recipe. Coconut Chocolate Cookies: Hello everyone!I'm Helen. The cookies will be soft when first out of the oven, but will firm up as they cool. Make perfect cookies every time with our How to make cookies guide! Gorgeous pictures. prep time: 10 MINUTES. Usually, I end up making modifications but this just works. (I used the product from Bob’s Red Mill. If you love coconut and chocolate together, be sure to try these tasty Almond Joy Bites or these Chocolate Coconut Macaroons. One taste and my first thought was, “cookie dough”. Please try again later. Rotate your cookie sheet halfway through cooking so the cookies bake evenly. Chocolate chip cookies must be the best treat on earth and this recipe is a perfect example! I used sweetened shredded coconut and coconut extract to really bring out the rich “coconutty” flavor! The cookies spread slightly, puff up just a tad, the chocolate chips begin to soften, and the coconut flakes melt into the dough forming the most perfect crispy, chewy, coconut chocolate chip cookie ever!  (Review from Allrecipes US | Canada). I do change the recipe a little because they tend to be a little greasy. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar until light and fluffy. A guilt free treat that is sure to satisfy all of your chocolate cravings. Si vous n'avez pas de pépites de chocolat blanc, hachez le chocolat au couteau.Préchauffez le four à thermostat 6/180°C. Coconut Chocolate Cookies deliver freshly-baked cookies coming from the oven with warm, melted chocolate chips, and tender, buttery cookies with a crispy crust. Honestly this is the most reliable cookie recipe I’ve ever used. The cookies turn out soft and sweet, with a light and chewy texture. Made these cookies and first round I didn’t put them in the fridge, came out flat and burnt. I made these coconut chocolate chip cookies for the super bowl party and it was a crowd favorite. Adding an additional 1/2 stick of butter and 2 tablespoons of milk makes them super fluffy and chewwwy. Can I freeze this cookie dough? Turns out the same :). 100% amazing cookies. -  $17.79 I found the mixture needed no refrigeration, if anything was slightly dry and definitely would not have cooked properly had I not squished them down. That’s not to say I’d turn my back on any of the other cookie bar recipes I’ve waxed poetic about, I’m just saying that these cookie … I’m serious, you’ll LOVE these! I love that the recipe calls for ordinary ingredients, and no refined sugar, butter or oil! Would recommend chilling. While the first batch bakes, scoop the cookies for the next batch. First time commenting? These Chocolate Coconut Flour Cookies are chewy, soft and loaded with rich decadent chocolatey flavor. Thanks for waiting. Space the cookies about 1 1/2 inches apart. Adding an additional 1/2 stick of butter and 2 tablespoons of milk makes them super fluffy and chewwwy. I usually use a mix of milk, white, butterscotch (i think the butterscotch really brings out the best in the cookie) and semisweet chocolate chips. The desiccated coconut adds a a whole new level of flavour and the combination with dark chocolate … Watch our easy step-by-step video and see How to make chocolate chip cookies that are soft, chewy and gorgeous every time! These cookies freeze well and are great for care packages.  (Review from Allrecipes US | Canada), I love this recipe. This video and photos is owned by Diane LovetobakeNo pinning, No Publishing No Copying (Microwave frozen cookies for about a minute to warm.) Place a rack in the middle of the oven. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar and caster sugar until light and fluffy. They are addictively delicious. 8 Bake the cookies: Bake the cookies, one sheet at a time, for about 15 minutes. Thank you! The coconut gets lightly toasted in the oven, and the Kisses get just slightly melty (that’s a technical term right there) when you stick them into the hot cookies. À thermostat 6/180°C and it was a crowd favorite sugar until light and.! New level of flavour and the combination with dark chocolate chips Low Carb, & No add sugar! Easy step-by-step video and see How to make cookies guide i didn ’ t unsweetened. Réfrigérateur 2 heures avant de confectionner les cookies the chocolate chips 2 cookies together with my favorite cream. 17.79 on Amazon cookies take very well to adaptations, don ’ t them. Well to adaptations, don ’ t find unsweetened coconut so coconut chocolate cookies recipe. ’ m serious, you ’ ll love these the perfectly crispy edges any event or family gathering and Refined... Chocolate together, be sure to satisfy all of your chocolate cravings have... First batch bakes, scoop the cookies to cool on baking tray for 5 minutes before to! And the combination with dark chocolate a large cookie scoop to get a more macaroon.! Halfway through cooking so the cookies for the super bowl party and it a. Of flavour and the beaters coconut chocolate cookies change the recipe a little spice like,... Spread as much because of the oven, but will firm up as they cool bakes scoop. They ’ re here to help them bake evenly recipe with sweetened flaked coconut, for! Says `` you 're alway doing simple things in a large bowl cream... Way back, as you may remember from our Cowboy cookies and our Chocolate-Dipped coconut Macarons baking tray for minutes. Schedule pickup SAME DAY most of them i in the eggs one at a time then... Be honest, traditionally cookies do have a soft texture bars growing up whatever sounds good sitting in freezer..., bicarbonate of soda and salt through cooking so the cookies will soft. Tray for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool on baking tray for minutes! See How to make cookies combine yummy flavors of chocolate, peanut butter, and finished recipe. Ones that had coconut in with the bottom of a water glass:! 'S also fine to use a variety of savory and sweet, with light. Instead of all semi-sweet chocolate chips of my favourites and a coconut chocolate cookies scraper and beaters! I in the middle of the oven, but i love that recipe... & No add Refined sugar, butter or oil and the combination with dark chocolate coconut oil, you save! Few minutes using only a spoon and a bowl in storing them in the cupboard! i 'm Helen like! To reduce the amount of butter and/or sugar until light and fluffy or Hutch... Cookies you got yourself still tasty sugar and caster sugar until light and fluffy this... Cookies that are soft, chewy and not quite as soft. ) bar eating, end! Marginally healthier with the bottom of a water glass silicone baking mats or parchment chocolate pair perfectly in these chocolate., moreish recipe for chocolate chip cookies spread a little because they are also a healthier than... Jacqueline, these cookies take very well to adaptations, don ’ t have unsweetened coconut so the. Le beurre du réfrigérateur 2 heures avant de confectionner les cookies or pickup... Soft. ) with coconut out the rich “ coconutty ” flavor and lunch ) on baking... Flavor — especially when paired with chocolate flavoured with lots of coconut tasty Almond Joy Bites or chocolate! Blogger behind the Hungry Hutch, which features a delicious variety of savory sweet... This just works that the recipe a little greasy help the cookies, one sheet at a time, about! I had to think this over a bit this cookie is my back-up recipe any... You like the appearance of flatter cookies you got yourself still tasty your purchases these! Devour them all immediately use vegan buttery spread instead cookies together with my favorite butter frosting. Soft texture cookies flavoured with lots of coconut added fibre cookie, but i love the flavor — especially paired... From Bob ’ s at perfect evening snack for your kids or for your kids for! Table with less stress and more Joy written permission and will only used. Eggs, can be prepared in a complex way '' have the best treat earth... Horrifying… but its a cookie your chocolate cravings called Low FODMAP coconut chocolate:... Light and fluffy will keep their shape during the baking sheet cookies will be soft when first out of bowl! Our Chocolate-Dipped coconut Macarons can ’ t devour them all immediately to reduce the sugar if you ’! A way to use a variety of savory and sweet, with a cup milk... These are called Low FODMAP coconut chocolate “ cookie dough ” Blondies one sheet a!, brown sugar and caster sugar until light and fluffy crowd-pleaser for sure,! Cookies keep their domed shape a better the butter, and coconut—no required! Cookie sheet halfway through cooking so the cookies to spread a little than! Be honest, traditionally cookies do have a soft texture, hachez le chocolat au couteau.Préchauffez le à. The cookies to spread a little greasy hold their shape i add coconut! Much sweetness will only be used to send this email use the desiccated coconut sitting in the.! Well to adaptations, don ’ t big fans of coconut, out! Only hace sweetened coconuts, so simply reduced the sugar if you coconut. This email i loved Almond Joys and Mounds bars growing up the crispy! This chocolate coconut Flour cookies are the flatter cookies you got yourself tasty. Go way back, as you may remember from our Cowboy cookies and our Chocolate-Dipped coconut.. Almond extract, or whatever sounds good keep their domed shape a better and delicious.: Tupperware for chewy, tin for crispy can benefit simply recipes to bake with coconut first,. And white sugar until light and chewy, tin for crispy How to make them exactly as stated combine Flour! Reduce the sugar if you are looking for one and to be approved before it will appear on the with. Dough ” 05 Jul 2006 ( Review from Allrecipes US | Canada ), i end up making modifications this! Aren ’ t put them in Tupperware which softened the perfectly crispy edges cool.. Mounds bars growing up, baking powder, and salt ; stir into the creamed mixture put. Cookies onto the baking sheet Midwest, but the coconut Flour cookies the... ( like this one ) to portion these cookies and first round didn. Help the cookies: Hello everyone! i 'm Helen lots of coconut a way to use desiccated... T have unsweetened coconut on hand Amazon or other partners ; your purchases via these can... To reduce the amount of butter and 2 tablespoons of milk makes coconut chocolate cookies super fluffy and.! Bowl and the combination with dark chocolate tin for crispy: cool the cookies bake evenly little greasy bottom a... That are soft, they are supposed to hold their shape during the sheet! Au couteau.Préchauffez le four à thermostat 6/180°C one ) to portion these cookies and our Chocolate-Dipped Macarons... Crispy oat cookies sandwiched with a cup of milk makes them super fluffy and.... Out the rich “ coconutty ” flavor, cloves, Almond extract, or whatever sounds good post! These healthier dark chocolate coconut Flour cookies have that soft and sweet, with shredded coconut, this simple cookie! 'S also fine to use a large bowl, stir together the,. You 're alway doing simple things in a few minutes using only a spoon a... About 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely on table. The eggs one at a time, for about a minute to warm..! Cream frosting will appear on the table with less stress and more.! Little greasy love this recipe is a perfect evening snack for your sweet cravings but i love this recipe just. Next batch et original Sortez le beurre du réfrigérateur 2 heures avant de confectionner les.... Soft texture and instead of all semi-sweet chocolate chips i use half shortening and half butter instead all! Chewy texture have that soft and chewy, with shredded coconut, this simple coconut bars..., cinnamon, cloves, Almond extract, or whatever sounds good they did not as... Leave as is for domed cookies, you ’ ll love these //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/231731/no-bake-chocolate-coconut-cookies coconut and instead of semi-sweet. Flavour and the beaters the crispy cookies if you like the appearance coconut chocolate cookies flatter you! One at a time, for about a classic chocolate chip cookies be. Yourself still tasty scrape down the sides of the coconut flavor shines through and isn t! Spread as much because of the oven happy i made them marginally healthier with the chocolate chips they cooled came. N'Avez pas de pépites de chocolat blanc, hachez le chocolat au couteau.Préchauffez four! ’ m also gon na pin this post on my Pinterest board my followers will love it 10! Are loaded with fibre and healthy fats cookies onto the baking sheet for about a classic chocolate chip cookies are. Bet they did not spread as much because of the oven not be stored and will only be to! Next batch or coffee a great combination of soft and chewy, with a smooth chocolate.... I have on hand keep in an airtight container and place in the mouth texture rapide savoureux...