$5.50 shipping. Bernat Blanket Stripes is a long variegated yarn. Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2019. Baby blankets and any decorative Bernat blankets can be handed down from one generation to another. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on March 22, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on November 15, 2019. Bernat Blanket Stripes Yarn, 10.5 oz, Gauge 6 Super Bulky Chunky,... Bernat Blanket Stripes Yarn, 10.5 oz, Gauge 6 Super Bulky Chunky, Eggplant. It’s super bulky weight stitches up quickly, making it a great choice for afghans and blankets. Free shipping . C $20.11. Featuring 4 complimentary shades in each ball, you can say goodbye to weaving in ends with each color change! Color: Eggplant. 3 new & refurbished from $9.00. Weight category: 6. Bernat Blanket Stripes Yarn Red Alert by Yarnspirations. Chevron Crochet Blanket in Eggplant. Shop our collection & buy Bernat Blanket Stripes Yarn … This page works best with JavaScript. Full of bright, modern hues, this super chunky-weight yarn is made of easy-care polyester. Wish there was a bigger choice of colors, Reviewed in the United States on September 16, 2020. Bernat Blanket Yarn, Silver Steel 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,990. Bernat Blanket Yarn, Eggplant Ombre. Reviewed in the United States on July 22, 2020. Bernat Blanket Stripes is a soft and cozy chenille-style yarn, in an energetic range of bright shades. Explore the site today! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Bernat Blanket Stripes Yarn, 10.5 oz, Gauge 6 Super Bulky Chunky, Eggplant at Amazon.com. ... 2 Pack Bernat Blanket Stripes Yarn Cake … All Rights Reserved, Knitting Gauge: 8 sts and 13 rows with a 8 mm (U.S. 11) knitting needle, Crochet Gauge: 7 sc and 8 rows with a 8.0 mm (U.S. L/11) crochet hook, Use for: Knit and crochet afghans and accessories. This economical big ball features complementary colors twined together to create a striping effect. $5.50 shipping. CROCHET SKILL LEVEL: EASY. Bernat Baby Blanket Stripes is a soft and cozy chenille-style yarn, in soft yet vibrant baby shades. The colors were so pretty, but not the right type of yarn for the project. $12.01. Good amount of yarn for what I am making. A luxurious, soft and cozy yarn, Bernat Blanket is a chenille-style yarn that’s perfect for home décor projects. Stupendous stripes in a fantastic selection of 24 daring colour mixes, Bernat Blanket Stripes offers everything that Bernat Blanket does, only with longer colour repeats. This product has a minimum quantity of 2. Rocky Mount, NC 572 Sutter's Creek Blvd Rocky Mount, NC 252-972-0023 Get directions > 4.7 out of 5 stars … I liked the colors: I did not like how the different colors were fused together: very tattered and lots of string at sight of new color, Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2020, Nice yarn . Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2019. It’s super bulky weight stitches up quickly, making it a great choice for large projects. I am impressed with both the product and the seller. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Bernat Blanket Yarn, 10.5 oz, Coal, 1 Ball 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,690. ... More Buying Choices $10.13 (7 new offers) Bernat Blanket Yarn, Eggplant Ombre. Bernat Blanket Yarn 10.5oz Sunsoaked. Description; Try out this self-striping Bernat® Blanket™ yarn! Only 1 left! 4.6 out of 5 stars 275. 52. Or, give the lightweight Bernat Baby Blanket … It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. $13.88. ... Make Offer - Bernat Blanket Stripes … Bernat Blanket, available in solid and variegated hues as well as a variety of lines, from the self-striping Blanket Stripes, Blanket Baby Stripes, or Blanket Breezy to the tone-on-tone gradients of Blanket Twist or Blanket Ombré. Lion BRAND I Wanna Make a Blankie Yarn Zinnia 023032058764. Its super bulky weight stitches up quickly, making it a great choice for large projects. Eye-catching, gradating shades add a whole new dimension to our popular Bernat Blanket line of products. $11.52 $ 11. Watch. Bernat Blanket Color Pooling Yarn 10.5oz Eggplant Plaid. Shop Bernat Blanket Color Pooling Yarn at JOANN fabric and craft store online to stock up on the best supplies for your project. Make knit or crochet baby blankets, toys, and accessories with self-striping ease! Bernat Baby Blanket Stripes… Product details. Start knitting new memories with tried and true Bernat … Yarnspirations Bernat Alize Blanket-EZ Burgundy 6.4 oz. Love this yarn. Specification Bernat Baby Blanket Stripes is a soft and cozy chenille-style yarn, in soft yet vibrant baby shades. I am afraid of my piece unraveling at one of the many knots. Bernat Blanket Stripes Try out this self-striping Bernat Blanket yarn! Perfect for home décor, baby blankets … Bernat Blanket Stripes Yarn Stormy Sky Blue/Teal 10.5 Oz/220 Yds BUY MORE & SAVE $6.50 4 Pack Bernat Blanket Stripes Yarn 10.5oz In The Pink Bundle Lot Multi Colored See all details for Bernat Blanket Stripes Yarn, 10.5 oz, Gauge 6 Super Bulky Chunky,... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Perfect for home décor, baby blankets … 4” x 4” (10 cm x 10 cm) 8 sts and 13 rows with a 8.0 mm knitting needle, 4” x 4” (10 cm x 10 cm) 7 sc and 8 rows with a 8.0 mm crochet hook, © 2020 yarnsbymacpherson.com.