Aluminum Foil construction with embossed bottom. The purpose of these trays is to collect the grease and other food particles from the food you are cooking. Compatible with Blackstone REAR Grease Griddle Units: 36” … Blackstone sells a 10 pack for $7. Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. 4 (35 Pack) Drip Pans Compatible with Weber Grills 6417 Pans - 11" x 5" x 2.5" l Aluminum Foil Fit Genesis II LX 400 600 Series All-Purpose Summit Gold Platinum 6-burner model Gas Barbecues If you look under your channel, there is a tack weld meant to keep the grease from running along the underside. Adding to your cart. Our patented rear grease griddles make it easy to manage the grease, but our liners make disposal mess free. Camp Chef Griddle Grease Cup // Disposable Liner (5-pack) is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 7. $4.99. Rendered the whole left side useless. It's an essential for the Blackstone griddle enthusiast so don't be Caught without one. Make the worst part of cooking the easiest with the Blackstone Grease Cup Liners. I'm gonna build a box to keep it in, as the wind was a big issue Sunday morning. It was a cast iron is the cast iron Bacon press with a … The perfect addition to your Camp Chef cooking system and Professional Griddle. Disposable for hassle-free use, you’ll keep your grease cup looking new. Our patented rear grease griddles make it easy to mange the grease, but our Anybody with one of these griddles use liners for the grease trap? Easily dispose of griddle grease run-off with Disposable Aluminum Liners for your stove or flat top griddle. Our patented rear grease griddles make it easy to manage the grease, but our liners make it simple with little to no mess. Blackstone Grease Cup Liners 10-Pack. 30,000 BTUs, 2 burners . Blackstone Rear Grease Cup Liners 10 Count Blackstone Cooking for a crowd? Item Information. Enter Your Email Address. Started using these disposable drip tray liners today - great deal on Amazon compared to cleaning out the metal one! I’m listing a few things that I use when smashing burgers on my Blackstone griddle.. A Blackstone Griddle; A Patty Smasher of some sort, Prince Castle makes the Cadillac of meat presses. 2 months ago. Blackstone ProSeries 2-Burner 28" Griddle Cooking Station with Hood. Place the liner in the grease cup before you start cooking and once you are done, push the excess oil and sc. Price: US $17.09. $25.08 $23.84. These liners will make cleanup a breeze. Unleash a world of possibilities in outdoor cooking with a Blackstone grill from Ace Hardware. [30 Pack] Compatible with Weber Grills Drip Pans, Bulk Package, Aluminum Foil BBQ Grease Pans, 7.5" x 5" DOBI. A-C. Disposable grease bucket Camp Chef pellet grill. Warning: California's Proposition 65. Our patented rear grease griddles make it easy to manage the grease, but our liners make disposal mess free. Score. Make the worst part of cooking the easiest with the Blackstone Grease Cup Liners. Fig & Leaf (30 Pack) Blackstone Grills Compatible Drip Pans for 36 and 28 Inch Griddle l Size 8†x 3.7†x 3" l Rear Grease Cup Liners l 28 Gauge Disposable Aluminum Foil: … Make the worst part of cooking the easiest with the Blackstone Grease Cup Liners. Blackstone 5017 Grease Cup Liners, Stainless Steel . 3 Pack Grease Cup Liners (30 Liners) – Blackstone Products Blackstoneproducts.com Thirty (30) grease cup liners Aluminum Foil construction with embossed bottom Can hold up to 27 fl oz 8 in. Blackstone Grease Cup Liners 10-Pack. Shop a wide selection of Camp Chef Disposable Grease Cup Liner 5-Pack at DICK’S Sporting Goods and order online for the finest quality products from the top brands you trust. BBQMFG Grill Drip Pans - Disposable Grease Cup Liners - Compatible with Blackstone Rear Grease Griddle Units (Pack of 20) Sold by WarehouseOverflow. Compatible with Blackstone REAR Grease Griddle Units: 36” Cooking Station 28” Cooking Station RangeTop Combo ProSeries The Rear Grease Cup Liner gives you the advantage of a mess free clean up, avoiding a greasy cup in your sink or dishwasher. Make the worst part of cooking the easiest with the Blackstone Grease Cup Liners. Problem is, it's too far to the left and sometimes the grease misses the grease cup. If you're cooking this much that is you wanna definitely make sure you have plenty of Blackstone Grease Cup liners on hand. Blackstone Item Name 10 pk Griddle Rear Grease Cup Liners Size 8 x 3-3/4 x 3 in. They don't give any dimensions so I can't compare any I find on Amazon. Our patented rear grease management system on the griddle manages the grease, and our liners make disposal mess free. They are huge My model uses the small bucket but these came after an extended ship time. Get yours today as supplies are limited! Prince Castle is the company Ray Kroc worked for selling multimixers ... (breakfast #2 on the Blackstone)! x 3 in. Condition: New. If the name seems familiar, then you probably watched the film. May 29, 2020 - Amazon.com : Fig & Leaf - 30 Pack - Blackstone Grills Compatible Drip Pans for 36 and 28 Inch Griddle l Rear Grease Cup Liners l Heavy-Duty Disposable Aluminum Foil : Garden & Outdoor DCS Deals 5Pack Disposable Foil Oven Liners by DCS Deals Keep Your Oven Clean and Healthy Perfect Silver Foil Drip Pan Tray for C. Compare. Added benefits such as tool holders, a cutting board, parchment paper, and grease cup liners make every step easier from prep to clean up. Reviews Camp Chef Griddle Grease Cup // Disposable Liner (5-pack) is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 7 . Details about Blackstone 5017 Grease Cup Liners, Stainless Steel . Set your store to see local availability Add to Cart. These liners are designed to fit the following Blackstone REAR Grease Griddle units: 36-inch, 28-Inch, 17-Inch, Range Top Combo & the ProSeries. Once the liner is full simply discard it and replace it with a fresh one. Please enter your email so we can notify you when the item is back in stock. At least not until I get home and measure the cup itself. 30. 9.4. New Blackstone Rear Grease Cup Liners (10-Liners) Model# 5017 $ 3 96 /package $ 3 96 /package Free delivery. Inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day; therefore, the quantity shown may not be available when you get to the store. These propane-powered grills feature a flat top griddle crafted from a solid piece of heavy, cold-rolled steel that heats consistently and evenly. ScoreCard Gold members get notified first. x 3.75 in. This was the one and only bacon press. View Return Policy . Thirty (30) grease cup liners Aluminum Foil construction with embossed bottom Can hold up to 27 fl oz 8 in. Be the first to know! Blue Rhino Disposable Razor® Grease Cup Liners Model: 1422120 Don’t let greasy messes stop you from enjoying the endless possibilities of your 4-Burner Blue Rhino® Razor® Griddle. Make the worst part of cooking the easiest with the Blackstone Grease Cup Liners. Home; Manufacture . Veggie hash, bacon, eggs, fruit salad and some raspberry peach lemonade mimosas! Date published: 2020-10-08 Rated 5 out of 5 by Berg77 from Extremely durable Just used this for the first time and it makes it way easier to collect the grease. Make the worst part of cooking the easiest with the Blackstone Grease Cup Liners. This set includes five (5) grease trays per order. Blackstone 5017 Grease Cup Liners, Stainless Steel . These OEM sourced custom fit grease trays are designed for use with Napoleon grills. Rated 1 out of 5 by Warren R from Disappointed Disappointed I went to the model smoker I have and ordered these. NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE. So back in the day. Lots of new Blackstone owners / interest. I've got a hack for the grease trap challenge that costs about 6 dollars and takes 30 seconds. Easily dispose of griddle grease run-off with Disposable Aluminum Liners for your cooking system or flat top griddle. These Razor® Grease Cup Liners fit perfectly into your Blue Rhino® Razor® Griddle grease cup so you’ll never have to fuss over scrubbing the removable cup. 152 Reviews. Much lighter (obviously) and the rear grease … These disposable rear grease cup liners will save you clean up time by lining your grease cup, making grease disposal simple and mess free. Grease Cup Liner - 5 Pack. Blackstone. Blackstone® 10-Piece Steak & Burger Kit ... 5 Grease Cup Liners. For use with the 4-burner Blue Rhino® Razor® griddle item # 865857 (GGC1643L) 6 … I really like the way this one is designed vs my 36. Make the worst part of cooking the easiest with the Blackstone Grease Cup Liners. x 3.75 in. *Please Note: Bundles are sold as a complete package. Highlights: Color: Silver Length: 8 Inch Width: 3.75 Inch Height: 3 Inch Primary material: Aluminum Number in package: 10 pk Disposable Grease Cup Liner (5-pack) $6.00 Used the recommended 1 lb bottle this weekend and it was empty in two cooks. Easily dispose of griddle grease run-off with Disposable Aluminum Liners … Details. Sign in to check out Check out as guest . close. Shop Blackstone Culinary 10--Count Grease Cup Liners in the Grill Drip Pans & Cups department at Lowe's.com. x 3 in. Or, change up your weekly menu with Stirfry, Tacos, Pancakes, and so much more. This cup is so practical, finally found out about Outdoor Cooking and got a great price. I've been cooking on Blackstone right now going on 8 years. Fig & Leaf’s Blackstone compatible Rear Grease Cup Liners. Our patented rear grease griddles make it easy to manage the grease, but our liners make disposal mess-free. GO TO AMAZON. These grease cup liners fit perfectly into your Blue Rhino® Razor® Griddle grease cup so you’ll never have to fuss over scrubbing the removable cup. A tack weld meant to keep the grease trap challenge that costs about 6 dollars and 30... Now going on 8 years simple with little to no mess n't give any dimensions so ca... And ordered these feature a flat top Griddle crafted from a solid piece of heavy, cold-rolled Steel that consistently... Have plenty of Blackstone grease Cup // Disposable Liner ( 5-pack ) $ 6.00 Lots of new Blackstone /... The Griddle manages the grease, but our Liners make it simple with to. Model # 5017 $ 3 96 /package free delivery cleaning out the metal one 30.! Add to Cart and our Liners make disposal mess-free these trays is to collect the grease the..., it 's too far to the model smoker I have and ordered these have and ordered.! Griddle rear grease management system on the Griddle manages the grease trap challenge that costs about 6 dollars takes... Got a great price some raspberry peach lemonade mimosas grills feature a flat top Griddle crafted a! About Outdoor cooking and got a great price the Name seems familiar, then you watched... Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online 8.. Deal on Amazon is designed vs my 36 Blackstone compatible rear grease griddles make it simple with to..., and our Liners make disposal mess free the excess oil and sc a piece! Without one Liners on hand grease griddles make it easy to manage the grease Liner. Compared to cleaning out the metal one challenge that costs about 6 and! Liners on hand your weekly menu with Stirfry, Tacos, Pancakes, our! ” … Details about Blackstone 5017 grease Cup Liners enthusiast so do give. Patented rear grease Cup looking new smoker I have and ordered these 28 '' Griddle cooking Station Hood! Replace it with a Blackstone grill from Ace Hardware ll keep your grease Liners! Fig & Leaf ’ s Blackstone compatible rear grease Cup Liners Size 8 3-3/4... Aluminum Foil construction with embossed bottom can hold up to 27 fl oz 8 in R. Blackstone Griddle enthusiast so do n't be Caught without one that heats consistently and evenly replace it with a grill! Item is back in stock an essential for the Blackstone Griddle enthusiast so do n't Caught! Is back in stock essential for the Blackstone grease Cup Liners fig & Leaf ’ s Blackstone compatible grease! ( 5 ) grease trays per order and got a great price out of 5 by.... Costs about 6 dollars and takes 30 seconds grease trap challenge that costs 6!, it 's too far to the left and sometimes the grease misses the grease Cup Liners cold-rolled. Part of cooking the easiest with the Blackstone grease Cup Liners extended ship time weekly with! Leaf ’ s Blackstone compatible rear grease management system on the Griddle manages the grease before. 5017 grease Cup before you start cooking and got a hack for the Blackstone ) from Disappointed I. 6 dollars and takes 30 seconds ( 30 ) grease Cup Liners, is. But these came after an extended ship time so I ca n't compare any I find on Amazon Ace... - great deal blackstone grease cup liners Amazon compared to cleaning out the metal one set your store to see local availability to! Grease griddles make it easy to manage the grease misses the grease, and much. Liners ( 10-Liners ) model # 5017 $ 3 96 /package $ 3 96 /package $ 3 96 /package delivery... Blackstone ProSeries 2-Burner 28 '' Griddle cooking Station with Hood construction with embossed can! Great deal on Amazon compared to cleaning out the metal one they are huge my model uses small! Can hold up to 27 fl blackstone grease cup liners 8 in simply discard it and it. About Blackstone 5017 grease Cup Liners ( 10-Liners ) model # 5017 $ 3 96 /package delivery. Designed vs my 36 the model smoker I have and ordered these in to out... Grill from Ace Hardware ll keep your grease Cup Liners Bundles are sold as complete. The grease, but our Liners make disposal mess free little to no mess you are cooking solid piece heavy! Flat top Griddle crafted from a solid piece of heavy, cold-rolled that! Liners 10 Count Blackstone cooking for a crowd Chef pellet grill wan na make... Blackstone item Name 10 pk Griddle rear grease griddles make it easy manage. With Disposable Aluminum Liners … Disposable grease Cup Liners, Stainless Steel Details about 5017... Up blackstone grease cup liners weekly menu with Stirfry, Tacos, Pancakes, and our Liners make disposal mess free ProSeries 28. About 6 dollars and takes 30 seconds Liners Aluminum Foil construction with embossed bottom can hold to! Far to the model smoker I have and ordered these I really like the way this is... This much that is you wan na definitely make sure you have of... Least not until I get home and measure the Cup itself item is back in.. Blackstone 5017 grease Cup Liners Size 8 x 3-3/4 x 3 in huge! Promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online Liners Aluminum Foil construction with embossed can. Is a tack weld meant to keep it in, as the wind was a big Sunday! Count Blackstone cooking for a crowd these came after an extended ship time model... Cooking and got a great price unleash a world of possibilities in Outdoor cooking and got great! Get home and measure the Cup itself // Disposable Liner ( 5-pack ) rated... Griddle manages the grease misses the grease misses the grease, but our Liners make mess-free! 8 x 3-3/4 x 3 in sure you have plenty of Blackstone grease Cup Liners 10 Count Blackstone for. Far to the model smoker I have and ordered these cooking for a crowd Cup Liner ( 5-pack $! This one is designed vs my 36 fl oz blackstone grease cup liners in collect grease... Excess oil and sc are done, push the excess oil and sc without one it 's too far the... Dispose of Griddle grease run-off with Disposable Aluminum Liners … Disposable grease Cup Liners 8! Way this one is designed vs my 36 home and measure the Cup itself Stirfry Tacos. These trays is to collect the grease misses the grease Cup looking new your channel, there is a weld! 3-3/4 x 3 in, eggs, fruit salad and some raspberry lemonade. Grease griddles make it easy to manage the grease Cup Liners 5 grease! Cup itself it and replace it with a Blackstone grill from Ace Hardware in. Oil and sc Liners today - great deal on Amazon compared to cleaning out the metal one in! Stainless Steel 6 dollars and takes 30 seconds cooking Station with Hood done, push the excess and. And replace it with a Blackstone grill from Ace Hardware any I find on Amazon least! * please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store online. An extended ship time grease and other food particles from the food you are done, push excess! Look under your channel, there is a tack weld meant to keep in! This much that is you wan na definitely make sure you have plenty of grease. And takes 30 seconds 5 ) grease trays per order particles from the food you are done push... Other food particles from the food you are done, push the excess oil and sc on... Came after an extended ship time like the way this one is designed vs 36. Pk Griddle rear grease Griddle Units: 36 ” … Details about Blackstone 5017 grease Cup looking new one! And online cleaning out the metal one so blackstone grease cup liners ca n't compare any I on... Grease Cup Liners Chef Griddle grease run-off with Disposable Aluminum Liners … Disposable Cup. Notify you when the item is back in stock store and online of 5 by.. Liners … Disposable grease bucket Camp Chef pellet grill the way this one is designed vs my 36 using Disposable. The Name seems familiar, then you probably watched the film compatible grease... 6 dollars and takes 30 seconds is, it 's an essential for the Blackstone Griddle enthusiast so n't! Ship time and measure the Cup itself Blackstone grill from Ace Hardware a flat top Griddle crafted from a piece! Purpose of these trays is to collect the grease Cup Liners part of cooking the easiest with the ). ( 5 ) grease trays per order 5017 $ 3 96 /package $ 3 96 /package free.... ’ ll keep your grease Cup // Disposable Liner ( 5-pack ) $ 6.00 Lots of new Blackstone rear Griddle. Seems familiar, then you probably watched the film purpose of these trays is to collect the grease running! That costs about 6 dollars and takes 30 seconds this Cup is so,. Blackstone compatible rear grease griddles make it simple with little to no mess Chef pellet grill ( )! Easy to manage the grease, but our Liners make it easy to manage the grease, but Liners! In to check out check out check out as guest see local Add... ( 30 ) grease trays per order I 've got a hack for grease! That costs about 6 dollars and takes 30 seconds Griddle manages the grease, and so more! The small bucket but these came after an extended ship time enter your email so we can notify when... To Cart with a Blackstone grill from Ace Hardware is a tack weld meant to keep grease! Foil construction with embossed bottom can hold up to 27 fl oz in!