Bake for 35-38 minutes or until center is set. Probably because they are made with so many of my favorite things . Actually anything with white chocolate and cranberries I’m bound to like. Bottom layer: Finely chop caramel blondies bars. . 7 Layer Bars bake up like magic and they’re full of all of my favorites – chocolate, peanut butter, Oreo cookies, and Reese’s! Seven Layer Bars, also known as Magic Bars, have a graham cracker crumb base and are topped with a combination of nuts, chocolate chips, white chocolate, butterscotch and coconut, and held together by sweetened There’s just so much decadence in this one simple dessert and people of all ages always love them. I absolutely love 7-layer bars. These Seven Layer Bars were her GO-to for my birthdays at school growing up. Seven Layer Magic Cookie Bars are magically like you remember them, but a whole lot healthier! Seven Layer Magic Bars – A buttery graham cracker crust is topped with layers of chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, coconut, chopped nuts, and then finished off with a blanket of sweetened condensed milk. Add layer by layer (do not mix) above ingredients in order listed. How to make 7 Layer Bars Preheat the oven to 350 F. Then, grease a 9 Well, you’re definitely cool enough to have your own fan club…but that guy sounds creepy. Layer the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, coconut, and peanuts over the graham cracker crust. Pour condensed milk over nuts. Alright, friends. I like to add the walnuts last, so they toast in the oven! Fast, easy treats like Rice Krispies Treats, S’mores and Brownies are great when you need dessert to feed a crowd that won’t break the bank. Impossible to resist! Just 7 ingredients -- graham cracker crumbs, butter, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, walnuts, condensed milk, and shredded coconut -- stand between you and these popular classic 7 layer bars. Messy, gooey, vicious-looking but scrumptious, these bars are closely related to chocolate chip M&M cookies, only much easier to make in sheet-pan form. sweetened condensed milk, coconut, chocolate chips, etc. Coat bottom on 13x9x2 inch pan with melted butter. Like your favorite Seven Layer Magic Bars with an extra dosage of chocolate. How to Make 7 Layer Magic Cookie Bars 7 Layer Magic Cookie Bars 5 from 4 votes Print Pin Rate Video Seven Layer Magic Cookie Bars are always a hit! Seven Layer Bars are gooey baked cookie bars with coconut, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, pecans, a graham cracker crust and sweetened condensed milk. Seven layer bars are wonderful with coffee anytime you want a sweet treat. I love Cranberry Bliss Bars. They are quick and easy treat, sure to please a crowd. Press into a 8x8 inch pan using a glass to create a smooth layer. And when one of my friends recently asked for a good 7 Layer Bar recipe, every elementary school birthday flooded my mind. They’re ideal to have on hand for a snack. Step 4 Bake until edges are golden brown, about 25 minutes. Chocolate Peanut Butter 7-Layer Bars 1 box Devil's food cake mix 1 egg 1/2 cup butter, melted 1 cup coarsely crushed pretzels 1 cup peanut butter chips 1 cup chocolate chips 1 cup Reese's Pieces 1 cup honey Seven Layer Magic Cookie Bars (25) Rate this recipe. A grain-free version of classic magic bars, these easy to assemble bars are great for entertaining guests any time of year, and are magnificent for holiday cookie exchanges. Growing up, my Mom would generally make her 7 layer bars for her Christmas dessert tray, and I remember loving those sweet coconut-y bars. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9x13" pan with tin foil and spray 7-Layer Paleo Magic Bars include seven layers of bliss! Dark chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate, and white chocolate combine for a decadent dessert that only dirties one bowl and is out of the oven in 25 minutes! We’re all going to have a good laugh about this one. Seven Layer magic Bars-the bar that started all the magic! Easy Seven Layer Bars recipe - these have a graham cracker crust and are piled with nuts, coconut, chocolate chips and white chocolate chips. Top with coconut, butterscotch chips, chocolate chips and pecans. There’s just so much decadence in this one simple dessert and people of all ages always love them. Easy Layer Bars These rich bar cookies will melt in your mouth! And because I have a longstanding obsession with Seven Layer Bars or Magic Bars as they’re sometimes called, marrying two favorite bars into one had to happen. Chocolate Coconut Pecan 7-Layer Bars by The Spiffy Cookie […] Reply Kathryn October 22, 2017 - 4:49 pm Oh man. Layer chocolate chips and next 4 ingredients, in the order listed, into prepared baking pan. The prep-work is almost non-existent -- just layer your ingredients into a 9x13 pan and bake! I was surprised to realize that I’d yet to share a recipe for a simple old-fashioned 7 layer magic cookie bar! This looks like the entire pan would be devoured in about 36 seconds. . Drizzle with sweetened Cook: 25Min. Bake 32 minutes at 350 degrees in an aluminum pan OR 28 minutes at 350 degrees if a glass dish is used. The famous dessert bars made with a graham cracker crust, sweetened flaked coconut, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, nuts, all drizzled with sweetened condensed milk. Fudgy, Gooey Seven Layer Magic Bars with an Oreo crust, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, macadamia nuts, coconut flakes, and sweetened condensed milk. Whatevz. Drizzle with sweetened condensed milk. Allow to cool completely and lift the bars out of the The perfect dessert bar Seven Layer Bars, magic cookie bars, kitchen sink bars, whatever you call them, this classic dessert is easy and delicious. Sprinkle coconut over condensed milk. I love desserts that I can make make in a casserole dish and these definitely do the trick. Pecans work here, too. I Growing up seven layer bars were my dad’s birthday dessert, and I’ve always enjoyed making them because of how easy they are and how versatile they can be. I needed to make them 7-Layer Bars – Loaded with gooey layers of graham cracker crumbs, chocolate and butterscotch chips, pecans and coconut. Layer chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and nuts over crumbs. The marriage of M&Ms with my 7 layer bars recipe is a delicious, child-friendly dessert known to birthday parties everywhere as monster cookies, or monster cookie bars. A graham cracker crust, chocolate, white chocolate, and butterscotch chips, nuts, and shredded coconut are melded together with sweetened condensed milk. Don’t let him know you make super awesome goodies like these chocolate mint 7-layer bars or he’ll be following you around forever! We’re all friends here so I know I can confess my mistakes to you. How to Make Seven Layer Bars In a nutshell, these seven layer cookie bars are made with: Cashew Softer Than Brittle mixed with butter (1 and 2), topped with chocolate chips (3), white chocolate chips (4), sweetened shredded coconut (5), sweetened condensed milk (6), and sprinkles (7). Impossible to resist! Step … I love seven layer bars. Prep: 10Min. This recipe is dedicated to all of you chocoholics… Today we are sharing something sort of amazing, wonderful, crazy, fudgy, […] But I wanted to put a fun Christmas spin on them by using gingersnap cookie crumbs instead of graham crackers, peanut butter chips instead of butterscotch, adding holiday m&m’s and drizzling on white chocolate instead of using chocolate chips in the bars. Cut in bars when cool. I can try to blame this on my dyslexia, which I did have as a kid. Sprinkle brownie mix over butter. Pour the condensed milk over the layers. A combo of chocolate chips and butterscotch chips is classic for these bars. DIRECTIONS Preheat oven 350. Buy at this store.See Detail Online And Read Customers Reviews Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars Recipe Easy And Peanut Butter Cookie 7 Layer Bars prices throughout the online source S These festive Holiday Magic Cookie Bars have been a favorite every year and my peanut butter loving friends go wild for the Chocolate Peanut Butter Magic Cookie Bars I make. I had a craving the other day for them but I was also craving my favorite oatmeal chocolate chip cookies (ok, let’s be honest, it … Chocolate Peanut Butter 7 Layer Bars are a gooey dessert with layer upon layer of both flavors melded into one delicious bar. 7-Layer Magic Bars. These 6 layer bars (or as some refer to as 7 Layer Bars) are a dream come true! These will not last Traditional 7 Layer Bars, Hello Dollies, and Magic Cookie Bars are made with a layer of crushed graham cracker, then shredded coconut, walnuts or pecans, chocolate chips or butterscotch chips, and then, of course, topped with