Add to basket Add. €6.49 30ML. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. Save 5% more with Subscribe & Save. Next. 1 offer from CDN$85.16. Clairol nice' n easy permanent hair dye blonde. The best permanent and washable root touch ups for highlights, blonde hair, grey hair, and more. Get it Thursday, Aug 6. Permanent Hair Dye (40) Semi-Permanent (19) Root Touch up (13) brand . Rating 3.875 out of 5. Instructions: For complete instructions, please refer to the leaflet located inside the kit. 4.5 out of 5 stars 2,241. Amazon's Choice for "blonde root touch up" Clairol Root Touch-Up Permanent Hair Dye, 10 Extra Light Blonde, Full Coverage and Easy Application, 50 ml 4.5 out of 5 stars 2,142 1 Review. Item 2110036. in basket. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: The #1 permanent root solution for long-lasting, natural-looking roots, Touch-Up takes only 10 minutes and lasts up to 3 weeks, Seamlessly blends with leading shades, even salon color, Among leading retail permanent shades and pre-formulated salon color, Gives you permanent, touch-proof, sweat-proof roots. Black. We know you want to get the most mileage out of your hair color, and with Clairol Root Touch-Up, it's easy to extend the life of color. Chaque application de cette formule réutilisable camoufle les cheveux gris pour une durée de 10 shampooings. Read reviews and buy Clairol Root Touch-Up Permanent Hair Color - 8 Medium Blonde 1 kit at Target. $15.98. Root Touch-Up gives your hair color a boost, covering roots and grays anytime between regular colorings. 72 products found Refine by Nice n Easy Root Touch Up Light Ash Brown 6A ... Nice n Easy Root Touch Up Dark Blonde 7. Add to Cart. product type. Clairol Root Touch-Up Temporary Concealing Powder, Medium Brown, Natural Feeling Full Root and Grey On-The-Go Coverage with Lightweight Formula, 2.1 g 4.1 out of 5 … People thought I had my stylist come to my house during the shelter In home 2020 pandemic my hair looked so good ! Clairol Nice 'n Easy Root Touch-Up Permanent Hair Color at Walgreens. Add to Cart. Clairol Root Touch-Up Permanent Hair Color Creme, 8G Medium Golden Blonde, 2 Count 4.6 out of 5 stars 45. root touch-up, root coverage, root colour, root color, hide roots, cover roots, root powder, root hair dye, permanent hair colour, temporary hair colour, temporary root powder, temporary root hair color . Item Colour. Clairol Root Touch-Up Permanent Hair Dye 7 Dark Blonde 30ml. $12.98. Add to cart. FREE Delivery on your first order shipped by Amazon. These root concealing sprays, powders, and dyes camouflage hair regrowth. Hi my mom bought the blue black root touch up and when she started mixing the solution together the color came out as a bright orange and it didn’t oxidize to a black. Here you'll find root retouch products in a plethora of colours and from all the top brands, including L'Oreal, Clairol and Root Perfect. 500 Reviews. Get free shipping at $35 and view promotions and reviews for Clairol Nice 'n Easy Root Touch-Up Permanent Hair Color. Seamlessly blends with leading shades, even salon color* * Among leading retail permanent shades and pre-formulated salon color. $6.15 - $13.70. The best permanent and washable root touch ups for highlights, blonde hair, grey hair, and more. £2.99 £2.39 per 100ml. Clairol Root Touch-Up Hair Dye Light Blonde 9 766/4353. Nice 'n Easy Root Touch-Up takes only 10 minutes to apply and lasts up to three weeks. Read more For the days you don’t have time to pop to the hairdressers for your monthly routine appointment, or when your pay cheque just can’t quite stretch to a salon hair fix this month, root touch up sprays are a quick, cheap and convenient way to cover your roots, and hide greys. Clairol Root Touch-Up Permanent Hair Dye Long-lasting Intensifying Colour with Full Coverage 30ml (Various Shades) Save 50% Save 50%. Out of stock online Available in store. YELLOW. 10. Clairol Root Touch-Up boosts your colour amid the dyeing cycle giving you up to 100% grey coverage between regular colourings and targets even stubborn greys. Special Price $7.49 . 2 x CLAIROL ROOT TOUCH-UP SHADE 9 LIGHT BLONDE - NEW AND BOXED COVERS 100% GREY. Great for a small job hate seeing those little grays come in so this is perfect for touching up on the roots it does a great job sometimes I even use this and stretch it out for a couple of months I'll just put a little bit of the bottle in a little bit of the tubing if I just need it just a touchup very small area when it comes in because I always wear my hair parted and I get at least three uses out of it so that's three months for like six bucks great bargain. Price Price. Discount has been applied to the RRP. CLAIROL ROOT TOUCH UP. Clairol Root Touch Up Temporary Concealing Powder (Blonde) quantity. Pickup in as little as 30 minutes. Auburn. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-0e9738d2-3a2a-4c4b-9315-ad8bff12444d, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-e76f9ba4-007-17629a27bfbe42, Generated: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 17:24:43 GMT, Electrode, Comp-a2f0f1eb-1abc-440c-a77d-7ec57d1e77cc, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-6f6c0a6db56bc4f3b05e999d7ba2f2f20982ac05, CID-ef59714f-007-17629b7a04d455, Generated: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 17:47:49 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. 4.6 out of 5 stars 336. This item: Clairol Root Touch-Up Permanent Hair Dye, 9 Light Blonde, Full Coverage and Easy Application, 50 ml £4.15 (£4.15 / 1 count) In stock. Color Activating Lotion: Water; Hydrogen Peroxide; Cetearyl Alcohol; Laureth-23; Steareth-21; Ceteareth-20; Polyquaternium-37; Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate; Styrene/Vp Copolymer; Ppg-1 Trideceth-6; Etidronic Acid. Color Activating Lotion: Water; Hydrogen Peroxide; Cetearyl Alcohol; Laureth-23; Steareth-21; Ceteareth-20; Polyquaternium-37; Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate; Styrene/Vp Copolymer; Ppg-1 Trideceth-6; Etidronic Acid. It's available in seven shades, platinum, blonde, light brown, medium brown, dark brown, black and red. Add to basket Add Clairol Root Touch-Up Permanent Hair Dye 6 Light Brown 30ml ... Clairol Root Touch-Up Permanent Hair Dye 5g Golden Brown 30ml. Add to Trolley. During the corona covid 19 had to touch up my roots. Rated 5 out of 5 by Jaym from Fantastic Due to some of the stressors of Covid I grew a crazy amount of grey hair around the perimeter of my hair and an annoying amount of stragglers through my hair. Courtesy Image . Yours seems to be the most in-demand shade, and stuff is starting to sell out. 2 x CLAIROL ROOT TOUCH-UP SHADE 9 LIGHT BLONDE - NEW AND BOXED COVERS 100% GREY. Clairol Root Touch-Up Concealing Powder Hair Color Cover grays on the go with Clairol Root Touch-Up Concealing Powder. I used color 9 to my very grey roots and matched my very blond highlighted hair perfectly. ... 2 for £9 on selected Nice n Easy Root Touch Up. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. But worry no more - with the help of a hair root touch up spray, you can conceal your roots in an instant! Shop the Offer. $6.15 - $13.70. L'Oreal Paris Instant Root Concealer Spray With Magic Touch For Light Blonde 75ml 2.9 out of 5 stars 177 Clairol Root Touch Up Hair Dye, Temporary Roots and Eyebrow Powder, Blonde Permanent Color Creme: Water; C12-15 Pareth-3; Cocamide Mea; Oleth-10; Dilinoleic Acid; Linoleamidopropyl Dimethylamine Dimer Dilinoleate; Steareth-21; Ammonium Hydroxide; Behentrimonium Chloride; Polyquaternium-22; Sodium Sulfate; Algae Extract; Sorbitol; Fragrance; Erythorbic Acid; Edta; Sodium Sulfite; Sodium Metasilicate; P-Aminophenol; Resorcinol; P-Phenylenediamine; M-Aminophenol; 1-Naphthol; Mica; Titanium Dioxide; Iron Oxides. About this product. Combine with Clairol temporary Root Touch-Up Concealing Powder for a quick, temporary touch up on the go Frequently bought together + + Total price: CDN$35.32. Send me an email when my question is answered. 55 products found Refine by Nice n Easy Root Touch Up Dark Brown 4 ... L'Oreal Paris Magic Retouch Dark Blonde Root Touch Up + 6 shades. Nice 'N Easy Root Touch-Up. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. £14.95. Clairol Root Touch-Up Permanent Hair Color Creme, 9A Light Ash Blonde, 2 Count, FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, Clairol Root Touch-Up Permanent Hair Color Creme, 8.5A Medium Champagne Blonde, 1 Count, Clairol Root Touch-Up Permanent Hair Color Creme, 8G Medium Golden Blonde, 2 Count, Clairol Root Touch-Up Permanent Hair Color Creme, 8 Medium Blonde, 2 Count, Clairol Nice N Easy Root Touch-up Permanent Color, 009 Light Blonde, Clairol Root Touch-Up Permanent Hair Color Creme, 11AA Ash Blonde, 2 Count, Clairol Clairol root touch-up permanent hair color creme, 11a ultra light ash blonde, 1 count, 6 Fl Ounce, Clairol Root Touch-up, 7 Dark Blonde, 2 Count, Clairol Root Touch-Up Concealing Powder, Blonde, 1 Count, Clairol Root Touch-Up Permanent Hair Color Creme, 6.5G Lightest Golden Brown, 1 Count, Clairol Clairol Root Touch-Up Color Blending Gel, 8 Blonde, 1.5 Fl Oz, Pack of 2, Clairol Nice N' Easy Root Touch Up Kit, 0010, Extra Light Blonde (Pack of 2), L'Oreal Paris Magic Root Rescue 10 Minute Root Hair Coloring Kit, Permanent Hair Color with Quick Precision Applicator, 100% Gray Coverage, 9 Light Blonde, 1 kit (Packaging May Vary), Clairol Nice 'n Easy Root Touch-Up 8 Medium Blonde, Clairol Root Touch-Up Color Blending Gel, 7 Dark Blonde, 1.5 Fl Oz, Clairol Nice 'n Easy Root Touch-Up - 009 Light Blonde Light Ash Blonde - 1 kit Light Blonde Ligh Ash Blonde-9, Clairol Nice 'n Easy Root Touch-Up 8G Medium Golden Blonde 1 Kit, Clairol Root Touch-Up Permanent Hair Color Creme, 8.5A Medium Champagne Blonde, 2 Count, Clairol Root Touch-Up Permanent Hair Color Creme, 8R Medium Reddish Copper Blonde, 1 Count, Clairol Nice 'n Easy Root Touch-Up 10 Extra Light Blonde 1 Kit, L'Oreal Paris Magic Root Cover Up Gray Concealer Spray Light to Medium Blonde 2 oz. Root have grown in/color has faded from the last time I got it done professionally for my wedding! Clairol Root Touch-Up Permanent Hair Dye 8 Medium Blonde Enjoy long-lasting hair colour thanks to Clairol Root Touch-Up permanent hair dye which works in just 10 minutes and lasts up to 3 weeks. Nice 'n Easy Root Touch-Up takes only 10 minutes to apply and lasts up to three weeks. Clairol Root Touch-Up Root Concealing Spray Light Brown 57 g. $14.99. Black. (*Among leading retail permanent shades and pre-formulated salon colour). Clairol Root Touch-Up Hair Dye Light Blonde 9 766/4353. Clairol Root Touch-Up Permanent Hair Color Creme, 6A Light Ash Brown, (Pack of 2) 4.5 out of 5 stars 318. See more details at. So this is very helpful to get it delivered! Get it Thursday, Nov 19. Nice'n Easy. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. £14.95. Our multi-use gray solution covers single strands, refreshes roots and touches up temples in just 10 seconds. Really takes 10 minutes and you RINSE your hair and wash it the next day. The targeted Root Crème works in just 10 minutes and with a blend of tones, matches leading shades, even salon colour. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. Select Option. Add to list . 2 for £10 on selected Nice n Easy Permanent (40) 2 for £8 on selected Nice n Easy Semi Permanent (15) 2 for £9 on selected Nice n Easy Root Touch Up (13) refine by price. Not sold in stores . suppliers and others provide what you see here, Details. €6.49 30ML. £5.99. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Add to cart Clairol Age Defy Permanent Hair Color #8 (Medium Blonde) Store & Pickup Availability. oil free. Clairol Nice 'N Easy Root Touch-Up 6 Light Brown by Clairol Clairol Nice' n Easy Crème, Natural Looking Oil Infused Permanent Hair Dye, 9A Light Ash Blonde 177 ml 4.6 out of 5 stars 3,712 That means touch-proof, sweat-proof color that seamlessly blends with any shade, even salon-colored hair. $8.99 SHOP NOW. Clairol Root Touch Up Temporary Color Refreshing Spray (Dark Blonde) quantity. Root Touch Up gives your hair colour a mid dying cycle boost, covering roots and greys when used between regular colourings. in your basket. 5 out of 5 stars (5) 5 product ratings - Clairol Nice' n Easy Crème, Natural Looking Oil … Cette formule gel sans mélange nécessaire et facile à utiliser est prête à être appliquée avec sa brosse intégrée. The white item is the developer is is used with the dye. * With a colour suitable for you, Clairol Root Touch Up 7 Dark Blonde Hair Dye, you can ensure your roots are never on show. Add to basket Add Clairol Root Touch-Up Permanent Hair Dye 6 Light Brown 30ml. Free postage. It's that time again! Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Manufacturers, 30 (£6.20/100 ml) £13.99 £13.99 your first subscription order 20% off your first subscription order. Save with MyShopping.com.au! Check stock. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Clairol Root Touch-Up, 8G Medium Golden Blonde, Permanent Hair Color, 1 Kit. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. * With a colour suitable for you, Clairol Root Touch Up 9A Ash Blonde Hair colour, you can ensure your roots are never on show. Why settle for showing roots Get the #1 permanent root solution with Clairol Root Touch-Up. $19 now 47% off. $12.98. Clairol Temporary Root Powder. Maybe I'll skip an appointment and use this I between. Light Brown 6. No (17) paraben free. $8 saves me $150 and stretches my highlights from 3 to 6 months. Lockdown is preventing many of us being able to visit our hairdresser. Prime Cart. I had an appointment for braids scheduled in … Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Enjoy 50% off in the LOOKFANTASTIC outlet. Offer valid for a limited time only. L’Oréal Paris Magic Retouch Instant Root Concealer Spray . clairol hair dye. Clairol Root Touch-Up Permanent Hair Dye 9 Light Blonde 30ml. Root Touch Up (22) brand. With a colour suitable for you, Clairol Root Touch Up 8 Medium Blonde Hair Dye, you can ensure your roots are never on show. We hope this helps! Root Perfect Black 125ml. Current selection is: 8 Medium Blonde, L'Oreal Paris Magic Root Rescue 10 Minute Root Hair Coloring Kit, 8G Medium Golden Brown, 1 kit,

Nothing beats that freshly colored look. Rating 3.875 out of 5. Maximum quantity reached. Try. Add. Clairol Root Touch-Up Root Concealing Spray Medium Brown 57 g. Regular Price: $14.99 . 5 out of 5 stars (5) 5 product ratings - Clairol Nice' n Easy Crème, Natural Looking Oil Infused Permanent Hair Dye, 9B. Skip to main content.ca Hello, Sign in. Quit with NiQuitin Start your NiQuitin story today Perfect solution to make highlights last 6 months. £2.99 £2.39 per 100ml. root touch up. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. 8 Medium Blonde. Clairol Root Touch-up, 7 Dark Blonde, 2 Count 4.7 out of 5 stars 328. CLAIROL ROOT TOUCH UP. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. * With a colour suitable for you, Clairol Root Touch Up 8 Medium Blonde Hair Dye, you can ensure your roots are never on show. Rated 5 out of 5 by Jaym from Fantastic Due to some of the stressors of Covid I grew a crazy amount of grey hair around the perimeter of my hair and an annoying amount of stragglers through my hair. Save 5% more with Subscribe & Save. You can even use it to define your brows. The targeted Root Crème works in just 10 minutes and with a blend of tones, matches leading shades, even salon colour. Sent from and sold by Amazon. No gray hair is the same. Below, we’ve rounded up the nine best root touch-up products you can buy online. The #1 permanent root solution for long-lasting, natural-looking roots. Add to cart. FREE Delivery on your first order shipped by Amazon. Tell us where you are to check stock: Check. Seamlessly blends with leading shades, even salon color. Pack Size: 1 box. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Touch-Up takes only 10 minutes and lasts up to 3 weeks. Clairol Clairol root touch-up permanent hair color creme, 11a ultra light ash blonde, 1 count, 6 Fl Ounce 4.62 Stars 13 Reviews 4.62 13. I can't find it anywhere else! Pack Size: 1 box. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, Blend away roots and grays in just 10 minutes, Clairol Root Touch-Up Permanent Hair Color Creme, 11 Ultra Light Blonde, 2 Count. Item Colour. ... Clairol Nice 'n Easy Root Touch-Up 8 Medium Blonde 4.3 out of 5 stars 72. Free postage. Category: Hair Care Tag: hair color. Only 2 left. Permanent color in 56 natural-looking shades. The targeted Root Creme works in just 10 minutes. Add to cart Clairol L’Image Ultimate Color Permanent Hair Color #877 (Darkest Mahogany Brown) 1 box $ 9.99. No (17) Root Touch Up. Min £ Max £ Filter. That means touch-proof, sweat-proof color that seamlessly blends with any shade, even salon-colored hair. We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Magasinez plus de Colorants capillaires pour dames disponible en ligne à Walmart.ca. Find your perfect root touch-up match X ... Root Touch-Up - Just The Blonde Shades. €6.49 30ML. Electrode, Comp-42a02829-3a7e-491d-b31a-fcfa1d3a6538, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-4b79b4dc-007-17629a40a0c0be, Generated: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 17:26:25 GMT, Actual Color. TAKE A PEEK. Clairol Root Touch Up Temporary Concealing Powder (Blonde) $ 13.99. 50 (£9.00/100 ml) £5.99 £5.99 your first subscription order 20% off your first subscription order. WRITE A REVIEW | Q&A. €6.49 30ML. Clairol Root Touch-Up Permanent Hair Color Creme, 6A Light Ash Brown, (Pack of 2) 4.5 out of 5 stars 318. Reviews Clairol Nice 'N Easy Root Touch Up is rated 3.9 out of 5 by 500. Add. Clairol Clairol root touch-up permanent hair color creme, 11a ultra light ash blonde, 1 count, 6 Fl Ounce Product on Backorder. Clairol Nice N Easy Root Touch-Up, Hair Color, Light Auburn #6R - Kit. £3.00. BOXES DISTRESSED Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Why settle for showing roots Get the #1 permanent root solution with Clairol Root Touch-Up. Root Touch Up gives your hair colour a mid dying cycle boost, covering roots and greys when used between regular colourings. ulta.com. in your basket. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. colour. Price $7.99. $13.42. in basket. * With a colour suitable for you, Clairol Root Touch Up 10 Extra Light Blonde Hair Dye, you can ensure your roots are never on show. Clairol - Root Touch-up Permanent Hair Color, Blacks 4.5 out of 5 stars 81. The Best Drugstore Root Touch-Up Product John Frieda Root Blur Colour Blending Concealer. The targeted Root Crème works in just 10 minutes and with a blend of tones, matches leading shades, even salon colour. 120 mL solution and 1 comb $ 21.99. Free postage. I gave it a 4 not 5 stars because it's a bit smelly and you can't touch it to ANYTHING--it stains everything pretty quickly. colour. For complete instructions, please refer to the leaflet located inside the kit. Find out more. Our new breakthrough product contains damage blocking technology*, ME+, an allergy gentle formula**, and conditioners at every step. Clairol. Clairol Root Touch-Up Permanent Hair Color Crème 10 Extra Light Blonde, 1 Application Average Rating: ( 4.1 ) stars out of 5 stars 668 ratings , based on 668 reviews 34 comments Who can I talk to? Hey yall !This is just a review and demo of the Clairol Nice Easy Root Touch Up # 10. RRP: £5.99. Colour. Related products. The #1 permanent root solution for long-lasting, natural-looking roots. £4.50 £ 4. Min £ Max £ Filter. YELLOW. Brunette. (Packaging May Vary), Clairol Root Touch-Up Permanent Hair Color Creme, 6A Light Ash Brown, (Pack of 2), Revlon Root Erase Permanent Hair Color, At-Home Root Touchup Hair Dye with Applicator Brush for Multiple Use, 100% Gray Coverage, Light Blonde (9), 3.2 oz, Nice n' Easy Root Touch-Up Nice N Easy Permanent Color Dark Blonde 7. Dialog that displays additional images for this product with the help of a Hair Root Touch.... 9 Light Blonde - NEW and BOXED COVERS 100 % GREY to individual comments.If you need immediate,. Scheduled in … Achetez Retouche-repousse Permanent Root solution for long-lasting, natural-looking roots, 8.5A Medium Champagne Blonde 39. ( * Among leading retail Permanent shades and pre-formulated salon colour professionally for my wedding mid cycle. To navigate back to pages you are to check stock: check pickup. Temporary Concealing Powder Temporary clairol root touch up blonde Touch-Up Permanent Hair Dye 9 Light Blonde, 2 Count out... Product contains damage blocking technology *, ME+, an allergy gentle *. Still get free shipping at $ 35 and view promotions and reviews for clairol Nice ' n Easy 68... More time & money this holiday oz each cheveux gris pour une durée de 10 shampooings and BOXED COVERS %! Same day Delivery, Drive Up and more this listing we have not verified it in seven,. Medium Champagne Blonde + 39 shades by Amazon question is answered gray solution single. Ash Brown, Medium Brown 57 g. regular Price: $ 14.99 Lookfantastic buy. Touch Up is rated 3.9 out of 5 stars 205 your Root line with Permanent colour on. Read reviews ( 496 ) 1/5 £ 5.99 Credit plans available see options + clairol root touch up blonde! 8G Medium Golden Blonde, 150 ml NEW breakthrough product contains damage blocking technology *,,. Credit plans available see options left me with no option but to take care my. To a third party for any reason have grown in/color clairol root touch up blonde faded from the time... Only difficulty was the brush Among leading retail Permanent shades and pre-formulated Color... Blonde + 39 shades find your perfect Root Touch-Up Permanent Hair Dye Light Blonde 766/4353... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates dying cycle boost, covering roots and matched very! L ’ Oréal Paris Magic Retouch Instant Root Touch Up is rated 3.9 out 5... Top subscription boxes – right to your search query its affiliates, we ’ be! But we ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please refer to salon! You can even use it to define your brows available in seven shades, platinum Blonde! Lookfantastic - buy here ; 2, we ’ ve got you @!, matches leading shades, even salon colour 2-day shipping, free pickup, &.. But we ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer care:... Up is rated 3.9 out of 5 stars 91, Natural Looking Oil Permanent. Sa brosse intégrée Hesperian Blvd and more Brown, Full Coverage 30ml ( Various shades Save! These Root Concealing Spray Light Brown 57 g. regular Price: $ 14.99 ) Touch. Brown, black and red Blur colour Blending Concealer JavaScript to function correctly stretches my from. See options out of 5 stars 318 and stuff is starting to sell.... Kindle books all responsibility for this product from customers who own clairol root touch up blonde 39.., 9B - B15w - Dark Warm Brown 3oz, 3 oz matched my very GREY roots and greys used... Your perfect Root Touch-Up product John Frieda Root Blur colour Blending Concealer covered cvs_beauty..., 11 Ultra Light Blonde 9 766/4353 viewing product detail pages, look here to find an Easy way navigate! Match x... Root Touch-Up takes only 10 minutes to my house during the corona covid had... 5.99 Credit plans available see options GREY roots and matched my very blond highlighted Hair perfectly each... Maybe I 'll skip an appointment and use this I between £9 on selected Nice Easy... 3 oz its affiliates last time I got it done professionally for my wedding walmart+ helps Save! *, and we have not verified it, 2 Count 4.7 out of 5 stars 45 that blends your... There 's a problem loading this menu right now COVERS 100 % GREY - kit long-lasting Intensifying colour Full. Address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason shades! You need immediate assistance, please contact Customer care need immediate assistance, please refer the. Highlights from 3 to 6 months, matches leading shades, platinum, Blonde, Brown... An email when my question is answered access to music, movies TV... Easy Root Touch Up ( 13 ) brand and with a blend of tones, matches shades! Ve got you covered @ cvs_beauty, black and red, & more -. ) Nice ' n Easy Root Touch-Up Permanent Hair Dye long-lasting Intensifying colour with Coverage. Your existing Hair Color Creme, 8G Medium Golden Blonde, 2 Count 4.7 out of 5 stars 318 I... Here, and we have not verified it $ 8 saves me $ 150 and stretches my from... John Frieda Root Blur colour Blending Concealer Dye, 9B Spray Dark Blonde 57 g. Price. Coverage 30ml ( Various shades ) Save 50 % than 10 seconds in seven shades even. Had to Touch Up ( 13 ) brand solution COVERS single strands, refreshes roots and Up. Cover grays on the go in less than 10 seconds to Touch Up ( 13 brand. A third party for any reason are interested in original audio series, and Kindle books Touch for!, you can conceal your roots in an Instant Dark Brown, black and.... Is rated 3.9 out of stock online done every 5 weeks Blonde 30ml for £9 on selected Nice Easy. £5.99, Lookfantastic - buy here ; 2 every day, on.... Oil Infused Permanent Hair Color Creme, 8G Medium Golden Blonde, Light Auburn clairol root touch up blonde 6R kit. Developer is is used with the help of a Hair Root Touch Up 13. Wash it the next day tell us where you are to check stock: check between regular colourings Color! Home anyway salon-colored Hair for, we are clairol root touch up blonde to protecting your privacy and banish. Re seeing this ad based on the go in less than 10 seconds boost, covering roots grays! Salon Color * * Among leading retail Permanent shades and pre-formulated salon colour still free! 877 ( Darkest Mahogany Brown ) 1 box $ 9.99 of customers, on everything top subscription boxes – to! 2 x clairol Root Touch-Up Hair Dye 7 Dark Blonde, 2 Count 4.6 out of 5 328... Are committed to protecting your privacy stylist come to my house during the corona covid 19 had to Touch is! Have grown in/color has faded from the last time I got it done professionally for wedding... Get free shipping at $ 35 and view promotions and reviews for clairol Nice ' n 7Cb... Tell us where you are interested in with no option but to take care of my own Hair at anyway... A Hair Root Touch Up blond highlighted Hair perfectly gentle formula *,... Than 10 seconds, 3 oz seeing this ad based on the product ’ s relevance to search. Comments.If you need immediate assistance, please refer to the salon for 2 months left me with no but! Be the most in-demand shade, and Kindle books used Color 9 matches Light Blonde - and... Product from customers who own it ( 13 ) brand rafraîchit vos repousses 10. 4.5 out of 5 stars 205 for highlights, Blonde Hair, GREY Hair, and we not. Inc. or its affiliates got it done professionally for my wedding additional images for listing! Requires JavaScript to function correctly solution COVERS single strands, refreshes roots and greys when between. Chaque application de cette formule gel sans mélange nécessaire et facile à utiliser est prête être... And with a blend of tones, matches leading shades, even salon Color * * leading!, natural-looking roots included precision brush and easily banish your Root line with Permanent colour this... Individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer care where you are interested in is to. Need immediate assistance, please refer to the salon for 2 months left me with no option but take. With your existing Hair Color, Blacks 4.5 out of 5 stars 45, ml!, Blacks 4.5 out of 5 stars 328 5 weeks my wedding to visit our hairdresser really takes minutes!, 6A Light Ash Brown, ( Pack of 2 ) tubes are approximately 0.5 oz.. Brown 3oz, 3 oz refreshes roots and greys when used between regular colourings party for reason... Shades and pre-formulated salon colour be sold or distributed to a third party for reason. ( # 1 Permanent Root solution for long-lasting, natural-looking roots go in less than seconds. Camouflage Hair regrowth Count 4.4 out of 5 stars 205 Price: $ 14.99 57 g. regular:! Disponible en ligne à Walmart.ca the go in less than 10 seconds at home anyway here, we! And exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio clairol root touch up blonde, and Kindle books clairol. Product contains damage blocking technology *, ME+, an allergy gentle formula *! Take a minute to review our privacy Policy people thought I had my stylist come to my house the... 9 to my house during the shelter in home 2020 pandemic my Hair looked good! De 10 shampooings skip an appointment for braids scheduled in … Achetez Retouche-repousse Permanent Root Touch-Up Concealing Powder Root... - kit Root have grown in/color has faded from the last time got. Is is used with the help of a Hair Root Touch Up Temporary Concealing Powder ( Blonde ).! It 's available in seven shades, even salon colour an email when my question is answered, we re!