Buy COLUMBIA RIVER KNIFE AND TOOL CRK455TXP for $142.95 with free shipping - Columbia River CRKT K455TXP Ken Onion Eros Gentleman's Folder 3 inch Blade, Titanium Handles at KnifeCenter Save crkt eros titanium to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. The Titanium frame lock is CNC machined. The KnifeCenter offers the best Columbia River Knife & Tool (CRKT), Knives for sale. The Titanium frame lock is CNC machined. … Find CRKT Knives for Sale Online at NewGraham.com - Order Top-Quality Knives from Columbia River Knife & Tool Today! 4 product ratings - Columbia River CRKT K455TXP Titanium Eros Straight 440 Steel Folding Knife. I bought this when I was seeking ever-lighter knives to compete with my Bugout for pocket time. The stainless slab handle is swapped out for an intricate 3D machined titanium handle, and the price rises to $135 retail while the weight drops literally by half to 1.4 ounces – shockingly light for a 3” blade with a stout framelock. Columbia River Knife & Tool® and noted knife designer Ken Onion bring you the Eros knife. Info Köp. 4.00” closed. CRKT President Rod Bremer said, “Blade Show awards are chosen by our peers in the knife and tool industry, and we are always gratified when they select one of our products, because they know the world of cutlery inside and out.” The Eros K455TXP is a featherweight folder with 6AL4V titanium … Uses … Ken has incorporated the IKBS™ internal knife ball-bearing pivot system which gives almost unbelievable silky-smooth and fast opening action. The CRKT Eros is an incredibly light knife, referred to as a "Gentleman Tactical". The CRKT Eros Acuto features a 3" 440 stainless steel spear point blade with a satin finish. 5.0 out of 5 stars. The IKBS bearing system make these blades fly open. The blade opening action is almost friction-free due to the IKBS ball-bearing system. I have been collecting hand made knives for many years and once in a while I will carry one of them but I don't want to damage a knife that is 10x the price of this one and when working or riding. CRKT Eros Titanium Pocket Knife LNIB. If you are looking for a Ken Onion designed knife from CRKT or Kershaw this list is a good place to start. The Japanese Acuto+ blade steel is incredibly sharp. The CRKT Eros is an incredibly light knife, referred to as a "Gentleman Tactical". Steel is premium Acuto, stainless, noted for its high chromium and molybdenum content and hardness. Columbia River Knife K455TXP Eros Titanium Knife by Ken Onion CRKK455TXP Otherwise, this is a decent little gentleman carry. The biggest sale of the year is here. Här hittar du ett stort utbud av allt från kraftfulla vildmarksknivar och svärd till nätta fällknivar och multiverktyg, från märken som SOG, Cold Steel, CRKT, Ka-Bar, Condor Tool & Knife, Fällkniven och Morakniv. The Titanium frame lock is CNC machined. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Designed by Blade Magazine Hall … The Eros model is a frame lock open build knife with a titanium frame. BUT, when I tried carrying it in my pocket as an EDC, it would clog with pocket lint and fail to fully open - it had to flushed every 4-5 days. The CRKT Eros K455TXP Titanium Gentleman’s Folder available on Massdrop this morning for US$ 109.99 instead of the regular price of US$225 – over 50% off! 100% satisfaction guarantee + 60-day money-back returns. The CRKT Eros Flat features a 2.84" AUS-8 stainless steel spear point blade with a satin finish. What a bargain. There's a problem loading this menu right now. CRKT Onion Eros Titanium Frame KnifeThe CRKT Eros Is An incredibly Light Knife, Referred To as a "Gentleman Tactical". Your selected delivery location is beyond seller's shipping coverage for this item. The Nishi™ holds its own with a stainless steel, titanium nitride-coated, ... CRKT Snailor - Voxnaes Design 175 kr. Buy COLUMBIA RIVER KNIFE AND TOOL CRK455TXP for $142.95 with free shipping - Columbia River CRKT K455TXP Ken Onion Eros Gentleman's Folder 3 inch Blade, Titanium … Change wall color, flooring--and furniture!--by clicking below. In contrast, the blade opening action is almost friction-free due to the IKBS ball-bearing system. Low prices on CRKT Eros, 3" Acuto 440 Steel Blade, Titanium Handles - K455TXP. Swap furniture items in our full experience. Brand New. The IKBS bearing system make these blades fly open. Today we may take stuff like this for granted, but I think the fact that for $45 or so you can get a nice bearing equipped manual flipper designed by a … CRKT R.B.T. It's a manual flipper opener with an IKBS ball-bearing pivot system. For safety while closed, the blade has a ball detent. The Titanium frame lock is CNC machined. This innovative and simple design places eight uncaged ball bearings on each side of the blade pivot in races which are machined into the stainless steel handle. 4 product ratings - Columbia River CRKT K455TXP Titanium Eros … An extremely unique custom style carry clip makes carrying it both convenient and easy. I learned the hard way. In typical Ken Onion attention to detail, the frame lock does not create an unsightly gap in the right frame, but its cut is neatly … The Titanium frame lock is CNC machined. For those who want five stars, here's the pocket knife version.This is the next version of the one that started it all and invented a whole new category called the “gentleman’s tactical”. He realized that he could maintain strength, achieve light weight, and provide gripping surfaces, by the thoughtful removal of frame material with CNC machining. SE Dual Grit Diamond Fishing Hook and Knife Sharpening Stone - DF401FS, Westcott PRO-Point CarboTitanium Commercial Heavy Duty Electric Sharpener, Westcott PRO-Point CarboTitanium Axis Single Dial Electric Sharpener, Blue, Westcott PRO-Point CarboTitanium Axis Multi Dial Heavy Duty Electric Sharpener, Black, MASALONG Largemouth Shark Knife (3color-Black), CRKT Flat Out EDC Folding Pocket Knife: Everyday Carry, Satin Blade, Assisted Open, Frame Lock, Stainless Steel Handle, Deep Carry Pocket Clip 7016, CRKT Onion Helical Folder 3.52 in Blade Aluminum Handle, CRKT Daktyl EDC Folding Pocket Knife: Everyday Carry, Bead Blast Blade, Hole in One Center Pivot, Slide Lock, Skeletonized Frame 5151.