Follow the do’s and don’ts which are included in your CRKT® knife package and the knife will last longer and you’ll be safer too. Columbia River Knife and Tool (CRKT) is an American knife company based out of Tualatin, Oregon. Fill out the Warranty Information Form ( download), Send your knife or accessory to: Warranty Claims Columbia River Knife & Tool 18348 SW 126th Place Tualatin, OR 97062 USA. Free shipping on orders over $99! They tested dozens of other brands and products and believe these are the best options for the price. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Only a fraction of an inch thicker, they can help the action of the knife and are more durable than the Teflon washers These are custom sourced from a US factory Youtube Video Demo: However, it is smaller in your pocket than all but the micro knives we tested. So please match the tool to the task, and use your knife only for cutting. CRKT makes a frankly staggering variety of designs, so it’s hard to narrow down a list of the best. My only gripe with the squid that the blade "obviously" lacks weight due to it's size so this makes it hard to quickly fire it into a locked position with a single motion every everytime. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. The CRKT Squid does not have that problem for me. The Squid is a compact folding design from Lucas Burnley that is built to stay with you at all times and handle any task. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. The KnifeCenter offers the best Columbia River Knife & Tool (CRKT), Knives for sale. Exclusively available for CRKT.com, this Burnley-designed everyday carry knife is compact in stature but packs heat in the features department. from Knifecenter.com - The Original and Largest Online Catalog of Cutlery How to disassemble and maintain the CRKT Pilar ... - YouTube CR2490KS: 2490KS Squid Blackwash CRKT. Be careful where you point it. It can also cause your knife to break or fail and the CRKT® limited lifetime warranty will not apply. CRKT® accessories, including deployment systems, carry systems, and sharpeners, have a one-year limited warranty against defects in material or manufacturing. Per CRKT’s website, designer Lucas Burnley fashioned the Squid in the vein of a compact pistol. But don't be fooled; this knife can surely take a beating. If there’s anyone that has a completely unique view of preparedness, it’s designer Tom Stokes. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Based on the concept of a compact pistol, it’s small in size and big on ability. All Rights Reserved. For all information regarding automatic knives, see the auto warranty form page here. The Squidis mid-sized, as compared to the rest of our test roster. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Always on. Coverage ends if you sell or otherwise transfer the knife to someone else, or if your CRKT® knife is modified in any way. It's a stellar knife that's an everyday carry workhorse. This post was originally posted in August 2018 and update in July 2020. Designed by Ed Halligan, the K.I.S.S. Tungsten Carbide Field Sharpener. From knife designer Lucas Burnley of Albuquerque, New Mexico comes this compact knife with great potential. Print flat Don’t let the 2.25” blade fool you; this is a full-on, tactically inspired knife that’s ready to take on your largest cutting challenges. Weight 2.2 oz. Key ring included for easy carry. SQBMK: Balisong Maintenance Kit Squid Industries. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Therefore, blade tip breakage is not covered by our warranty. Based on the concept of a compact pistol, it’s small in size and big on ability. This warranty does not cover breakage or failure due to misuse of the knife. This item CRKT Knife Maintenance Tool: Tungsten Carbide Sharpener, Ceramic Sharpener Honing Edge, Torx Bits, Bottle Opener, Flat Screwdriver, Keychain Accessory, 9704 Kershaw TX-Tool (TXTOOL); 4.8 in. The CRKT Knife Maintenance Tool features T6 and T8 Torx, a Tungsten carbide sharpener, and a ceramic honing edge. Single-Position Multifunction Magnetic Bit Driver; Includes T-6, T-8, T-10, 2 Phillips and Slotted Screwdriver Bit; 1.1 oz, Black The Squid™ is an everyday carry folding knife from designer Lucas Burnley of Orleans, Massachusetts. Made in China. Also, consequential and incidental damages are not recoverable under this warranty. He has based this knife on the concept of a compact pistol, meaning it can still fully function without the extra fluff. The Jade Squid in black will be back. CRKT® accessories, including deployment systems, carry systems, and sharpeners, have a one-year limited warranty against defects in material or manufacturing. Don’t let the 2.25” blade fool you; this is a full-on, tactically inspired knife that’s ready to take on your largest cutting challenges. When things start to go sideways, the time to prepare has passed. etc. Based on Lucas Burnley's popular custom knife, this new Squid knife comes up big on looks and utility. The Squid is not your typical everyday carry folding knife. is arguably the knife that put CRKT on the map in the 90’s, and it’s still going strong today. Now for the bad. In this video I review the CRKT Squid knife based on the Lucas Burnley custom. A set of (2) replacement washers for the CRKT Pilar or the CRKT squid knife. One CRKT design that we can’t go without mentioning is the classic K.I.S.S. The solid frame-lock keeps the blade firmly in place in opened position. Be careful where you point it. Features: Glass Reinforced Nylon Handle. CRKT M16-01S Kit Carson designed tactical knive, engraved Personalized Knife, Linerlock, Flipper, 8Cr13MoV, Black oxide SS handle CR01S ColoradoJewelryShop From shop ColoradoJewelryShop The Knife Maintenance Tool—equipped with two sharpeners and two sizes of TORX—is one of those tools. This Blade HQ exclusive CRKT Burnley Squid comes with natural jade G-10 scales and a black coated D2 steel blade, frame, and hardware. I work for a living in HVAC and use my knives as tools, when I broke my 3rd Cold Steel Mini AK47 knife I saw the Squid and it’s affordable price and thought well at least I won’t be sad when it breaks but in reality the Squid has held up better than any knife I have carried and worked. (The exceptions to this caution are the A.B.C. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. Now let’s consider the type of knife Burnley has created and the influence it may have on the modern knife market. This knife arrives with stepped up D2 blade steel, a handle in black stonewash finish, a frame lock for safety, and friction grooves on the drop-point blade for a secure grip. Measurements: 2.7" Overall. T6 and T8 Torx. The Squid is an everyday carry folding knife from designer Lucas Burnley of Orleans, Massachusetts. Still need todo some refinement, but with a little bit of sanding you can get a near-perfect fit. ... security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. CRKT offers a broad line of sport, work, and professional knives and tools that are purpose driven designs. Failure to properly maintain your knife also may cause its mechanisms to not function properly, which could result in injury to you or damage to the knife. It is a tactically inspired knife that can stand up to any opposition. The knife will last longer, and you’ll be safer too. This knife will scare no one! Columbia River Knife & Tool (CRKT), a Tualatin, Oregon-based manufacturer of knives, tools, and accessories was founded by Rod Bremer in 1994. The idea was to create a blade that was “small in size and big on ability.” In that, we feel he succeeded. If there’s anyone that has a completely unique view of preparedness, it’s designer Tom Stokes.