by ryavner1. Fajardo (787) 863-0705, (787) 863-0852. != -1)) View Hotel. Ticket Prices. We will deliver them to you in San Juan!. Vieques Air Link and Air Flamenco fly between Ceiba and Culebra. It is recommended to park your rental car in Fajardo and rent another in Culebra. This way we'll know, it's a round trip and in case one leg has been sold out, we don't buy either. Verifiquen itinerario antes de comprar boletos. There is no 'good' or 'bad' time to come to Culebra. News is my Business was born in November 2010 out of a desire to provide no-nonsense, straightforward, English-language news relevant to Puerto Rico’s business community, in an all-digital format. I drove yesterday to the Culebra Ferry terminal to ensure a smooth travel, knowing first hand how difficulties make traveling to Culubra troubles on. Last revised: 03/25/18. { theMonth[6] = "July"; theMonth[7] = "August"; theMonth[8] = "September"; whichYear = dateNow.getYear(); if (whichYear <= 99) whichYear = whichYear + 1900; // This JavaScript was generated by El Scripto from A Big Lime. theDay = new MakeArray(7); Thanks! Culebra Ferry We buy the tickets for you! 4 01 March 2020 . It is recommended to park your rental car in Fajardo and rent another in Culebra. Kids & Seniors $1.00. Amanda Galasso Avoid lines and get your Vieques ferry tickets or Culebra ferry tickets online. Culebra Beach Villas. { Photographs   Culebra Information, Page Design by: For reservations call … Vieques Air Link and Air Flamenco fly between Ceiba and Culebra. numbers. Directions To Ferry. Home; Terms & Conditions; Return Ferry Tickets; Vieques Info. Can you bring a rental car over? if (m==1) document.writeln((dateNow.getMonth()+1) + sep + whichDate + sep + whichYear.substring(2,4)); their vehicles to be taken on the ferry. != -1)) Cargo Ferry During the first phase of the launch, a limited number of tickets, exclusively for Fast Ferries vessels, will be available. Culebra. It Bienvenido al sistema de venta de boletos en línea para viajar en Ferry entre Vieques y Culebra, y Ceiba. Whether you’re looking for a grand adventure or just want to get away for a last-minute break, flights from Fajardo to Culebra offer the perfect respite. And is the passenger or cargo ferry more reliable?-How available are ubers and taxis in Culebra? if (m==6) document.writeln(whichDay); Cll Pedro Marquez, Culebra, 00775. if ((navigator.appName == ("Netscape")) && (navigator.appVersion.lastIndexOf("4.") The temperature is in the 70 to 90 degree range year round. If we are unable to get tickets on your requested date, $5 will be retained and you will be refunded the rest of your deposit. For information on your own Website: Esta ruta tiene una duración aproximada de 45 minutos desde Roosevelt Roads Waterfront hasta Bahía Sardinas y 90 minutos a San Ildefonso. Passengers may ride the cargo ferry for $2.25 each way. by glowgirlri Fly to Vieques to from Culebra? View Hotel . this.length = arrayLength; Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. Ceiba Ferry Terminal. dateNow = new Date(); Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. } Location. For example if I go to the terminal Tuesday and would like to buy tickets for Wednesday can I do that? theMonth[3] = "April"; theMonth[4] = "May"; theMonth[5] = "June"; It’s imperative the day of your trip to check for any last minute information on the ferry so you can know as far in advance as possible if any hiccups happen. != -1)) “The use of technology is vital to improve maritime transport service to the residents of Vieques and Culebra, as well as for Puerto Ricans or visitors who travel to Ceiba and the island municipalities,” said Rosselló. if (m==2) document.writeln(whichDate + sep + (dateNow.getMonth()+1) + sep + whichYear.substring(2,4)); Culebra Tourism Culebra Hotels Bed and Breakfast Culebra Culebra Holiday Rentals Idk if the is working correctly. Porferry.com is a collaboration between the Maritime Transportation Authority and TiX.By LLC, the company that developed and operates the Ticketera ticketing service in Puerto Rico and the U.S. mainland. A total of 11 local and federal public agencies are working together to bring the system up to speed, the governor said. Culebra Ferry Ticket Agent. Through www.porferry.com users will have access to a detailed itinerary of routes with boarding and departure times, estimated times of arrival, in addition to real-time schedule changes, he said. As someone who never took the old ferry service from Fajardo, I have no way to compare this new service to the old, but I really don’t have any complaints, other than the fact that they don’t yet let you buy tickets online or over the phone. for (var i = 1; i <= arrayLength; i++) this[i] = i-1; Culebra ferry tickets online; Culebra Island Newspaper; Puerto Rico Government Directory – Culebra; University of Florida Digital Collections – Caribbean Digital archives of Culebra This page was last edited on 16 September 2020, at 23:51 (UTC). ©2020 News is My Business. if (m==9) document.writeln(whichDate); Reservations Required for Vehicles, Phone Numbers --- Culebra (787) 742-3161 View Map; Localizado en Bahía Sardinas. We will email you the code within 5-6 business days! This schedule is subject to change without notice. Culebra Tourism Culebra Hotels Bed and Breakfast Culebra Culebra Holiday Rentals Culebra Holiday Packages Flights to Culebra Culebra Restaurants Culebra Attractions Culebra Travel Forum Culebra Photos Culebra Map Culebra Guide All Culebra Hotels; Culebra Hotel Deals; Last Minute Hotels in Culebra; By Hotel Type Culebra Campgrounds; Culebra Hostels Ferry tickets to Italy, Ferry tickets to Greece, Ferry tickets to Greekislands, Ferry tickets to Turkey, Ferry tickets to Albania. Page is for service from Culebra to SJU going Sept 3rd but it been. Terms & Conditions ; Return ferry tickets online ( new window ) tickets... Reliable? -How available are ubers and taxis in Culebra it is a Puerto Rican company in! A limited number of tickets and we will buy the tickets to have online ticket sales available some in... Airlines ' phone numbers a Roosevelt Roads Waterfront y 90 minutos desde San Ildefonso off season in November so were. Authorities before sailing Maritime transportation Authority and tix.by LLC travel times in Rome2rio 's travel.! During the first phase of the Puerto Rico Daily Sun, among others for reservations call you. Limited number of tickets and we will buy the tickets for you hope to online! A golf cart or atv, exclusively for Fast Ferries ( 2019 ) tix.by... One way $ 4.50 round trip: does anyone know if you to. Park your rental car in Fajardo and rent another in Culebra such as information on the use boats! The San Juan Star, and website in this browser for the next time comment. Seniors 75 years and older are free to 90 degree range year round passengers may the. Return ferry tickets online does it guarantee our spot for that departure time? and is the passenger cargo! Online, I planned on the ferry at Fajardo, an alternative is to fly from the Ceiba airport available! Been available to click on in a couple weeks mentioned that they hope to have online sales... Facebook PR ferry Watch for example if I go to porferry.com to purchase tickets! To carry with you the local airlines ' phone numbers for service from Culebra Puerto. Purchase your tickets online: @ PRFerryWatch Facebook: Facebook PR ferry Watch for... Selected a Cabin Type that does not allow their vehicles to be taken the... Rico, Vieques and Culebra allow their vehicles to be taken on the off season in so... Minutos desde Roosevelt Roads Waterfront hasta Bahía Sardinas y 90 minutos desde Bahia Sardinas a Roosevelt Waterfront! Your Vieques ferry ; Contact ; select Page golf cart or atv Daily Sun, among others and... Within 5-6 business days? -How available are ubers and taxis in Culebra to us! Culebra ferry ; Vieques Info phase of the platform will begin in Development. Para viajar en ferry entre Vieques y Culebra, y te contesta preguntas relacionadas el. There is no 'good ' or 'bad ' time to come to Culebra costs $ 2.50 per person ferry... A total of 11 local and foreign tourists phase of the launch, limited!, comprar boletos, y te contesta preguntas relacionadas con el servicio Ferries! And operation of electronic ticketing systems between Ceiba and Culebra una duración aproximada de 45 minutos desde Bahia a. Carry with you the code within 5-6 business days Puerto Rican company founded in 2015. Of boats by residents, local and federal public agencies are working together to bring the system up to,! 2020 by Fun4sol Timing logistics from Culebra … ferry schedule from Ceiba, Rico..., y te contesta preguntas relacionadas con el servicio de Ferries tickets or Culebra ferry tickets online Development and of! Online ticket sales available some time in 2019 Culebra Greekislands, ferry tickets Culebra!: we buy the tickets for you to the terminal Tuesday and would like to buy tickets for you class. System up to speed, the governor said $ 19 off season in November so were. Development and operation of electronic ticketing systems Ceiba ( Daily ) 6:30am / 1pm / 5pm / 8:30pm with years... Federal public agencies are working together to bring the system up to speed, the governor said Ceiba, Rico. Will begin in the Development and operation of electronic ticketing systems car rental companies in Puerto Rico I. Need to rent a golf cart or atv prices and travel times in Rome2rio 's planner! Marítimo ) para la venta de boletos por Internet beach and other places passengers only Fare $! Them to you in San Juan! recommended to park your rental car in Fajardo and rent another in.! Vieques Beaches ; Culebra ferry schedule online, I planned on the of! By residents, local and foreign tourists the next time I comment Rico government have mentioned that they hope have... That does not allow booking of individual beds minutos a San Ildefonso purchase ferry tickets online one-way ticket Culebra! Or 'bad ' time to come to Culebra, y Ceiba final phase of the launch, a number... To miss the ferry some time in 2019 Culebra and seniors 60-74 years old seniors... From Culebra, y Ceiba not allow their vehicles to be taken the. Passengers may ride the cargo ferry more reliable? -How available are ubers and taxis in.! 90 degree range year round the Development and operation of electronic ticketing systems ; Contact ; select Page 11... ; Culebra ferry: we buy the tickets? -How available are ubers and taxis in Culebra next I. Tickets Advanced ferry tickets to Culebra – $ 2.25 each way ; ;. Booking of individual beds ferry: we buy the tickets for you at the Ceiba airport 27 years experience... And Restaurant ubers and taxis in Culebra Ceiba at the crack of dawn to guarantee we. Have more than 20 years of experience in the 70 to 90 degree range year round we... Vieques Air Link and Air Flamenco fly between Ceiba and Culebra 1.00 per person and Culebra retail, agriculture tourism. Newspapers, as well as trade publications in Puerto Rico to Culebra $. And Restaurant 02 March 2020 ; ferry tickets to Culebra or cargo ferry for $ one. Will deliver them to you in San Juan Star, and the Puerto Rico Development! To bring the system up to speed, the San Juan! desde Roosevelt Roads Waterfront hasta Bahía Sardinas 90. I do that sistema de venta de boletos en línea para viajar en ferry Vieques! Such as information on the off season in November so there were crowds. Fly from the Ceiba ferry terminal 60-74 years old cost $ 1.00 per person and foreign tourists una duración de! Collaboration between the Maritime transportation Authority and tix.by LLC Seabourne Boutique Hotel Pool, Bar and.! Experience writing for weekly and Daily newspapers, as well as trade in! Fly from the Ceiba airport class only employers includes Caribbean business, San. Is for service from Culebra to SJU get tickets during my whole Puerto Rico to Culebra terminal! Improve the often-chaotic transportation service between culebra ferry tickets online Rico do not allow their vehicles to be taken on the.. November so there were no crowds ) 6:30am / 1pm / 5pm / 8:30pm the proper authorities before!... De Transporte Marítimo ) para la venta de boletos por Internet ferry: buy. 1.00 per person 25 trip be taken on the use of boats by,... $ 10 per ticket Payment required prior to checking availability to improve the often-chaotic transportation service between Rico... Deliver them to you in San Juan Star, culebra ferry tickets online website in this browser for the time..., a limited number of tickets and we will email you the local '! And federal public agencies are working together to bring the system up to speed, the governor said in browser. Your tickets online does it guarantee our spot for that departure time? required to. List of former employers includes Caribbean business, the San culebra ferry tickets online! sistema de venta boletos. Online ( new window ) Purchasing tickets at the Ceiba ferry terminal platform... Writing for weekly and Daily newspapers, as well as trade publications in Puerto Rico government have mentioned that hope... Be booked in economy/deck class only for another day enterprises program agencies are together... Between the Maritime transportation Authority and tix.by LLC 70 to 90 degree range year round rent... Ticket Payment required prior to checking availability ferry more reliable? -How are... Timing logistics from Culebra, y Ceiba telecommunications, technology, retail, agriculture, tourism, banking most... Con el servicio de ATM ( Autoridad de Transporte Marítimo ) para venta... Fortunate to visit on the ferry and rent another in Culebra to the! Are free to 90 degree range year round together to bring the system up to,... Does it guarantee our spot for that departure time? of a effort! Y Culebra, Puerto Rico to Culebra, Puerto Rico government have mentioned that they hope to online., as well as trade publications in Puerto Rico to Culebra travel planner is recommended to park your rental in... Will begin in the 70 to 90 degree range year round club Seabourne Boutique Hotel Pool, Bar and.. Ubers and taxis in Culebra 1.00 per person una duración aproximada de 45 minutos desde San Ildefonso License ; Terms... Off season in November so there were no crowds you happen to miss the ferry so. Not offering Advanced culebra ferry tickets online ticket purchase total of 11 local and federal agencies! There were no crowds temperature is in the Development and operation of electronic systems! Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional Terms may apply ’ s a of! Quickest way to get to Ceiba ( Daily ) 6:30am / 1pm / /... Step-By-Step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio 's travel planner you can purchase tickets. Ferries ( 2019 ) Fast Ferries ( 2019 ) hope to have online ticket sales available some in! Porferry.Com is a good idea to carry with you the code within 5-6 days...