20 / 67g left. Most of those calories come from fat (50%) and carbohydrates (46%). (If using a pot on a stove top, I recommend a medium setting.) I think this recipe I’m sharing with you today for Pumpkin Glazed Donuts is better than the Dunkin Donuts pumpkin donut recipe because of the crumb topping and sweet glaze. In 1847 Gregory punched a hole in the center of the dough ball before frying. Daily Goals. Dunkin’ is committed to offering great-tasting food and beverages that meet many different dietary needs. Brush the tops of the donuts lightly with oil. If it does not mix with the fork or, add a tsp more of melted butter. Dunkin Donuts Fall 2018 Menu Includes Apple Crisp Donut Apple Crumb Donut Yelp Apple Crumb Donut Yelp We Try The New Pumpkin Pie Doughnut At Dunkin Donuts Serious Eats 561 Magazine Dunkin Donuts … Start group order. United States. Menu Chick-fil-A Menu Chicken Express Menu Chili's Grill & … Nutrition Facts Apple Crumb Donut Serving Size: 1 Donut. There are 380 calories in a Chocolate Crumb Cake Donut from Dunkin Donuts. Buttermilk is my favorite. Facebook/Dunkin' Donuts. 3075 Ronald Reagan Blvd. Cholesterol 275g. Preheat oil in a fryer, dutch oven or a medium sauce pot to 340-350°F. Get directions. These are the breakfast muffins of my dreams, and if you're a coffee lover too, probably yours. There are 380 calories in a Crumb Cake Donut from Dunkin Donuts. Calorie breakdown: 47% fat, 48% carbs, 4% protein. Sodium 390mg. If you'd like to make the donuts in the morning refrigerate the donuts overnight. 4 %4 gProtein. Cumming, GA 30041. (If using a pot on a stove top, I recommend a medium setting.) Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. Made Fresh Every Day. 3075 Ronald Reagan Blvd. Hope this is correct as I'm taking this from memory. ” in 6 reviews “ My favorites so far are the Dutch Crumb, the Chocolate Mint and of course, the one that's wrapped in bacon. There are 380 calories in 1 donut of Dunkin' Donuts Crumb Cake Donut. One of my favorite treats for Fall is enjoying pumpkin spice donuts. To make these donuts, I used the same recipe for my Pumpkin Muffins. That's because the company wants you to up your morning dessert game and try cheesecake for breakfast. Dunkin Donuts: Dutch DD - See 25 traveler reviews, 11 candid photos, and great deals for Amsterdam, The Netherlands, at Tripadvisor. “ It is more expensive than the chain donuts but after eating these i ould never buy dunkin or krispy kreme donuts. Get its complete nutrition information including calories, fat, sugars, protein, carbs and more. Deliver in 15 - 30 min. W cream, 130 cal, 11 g fat (7 g Saturated), 5 g carbs, sugar free. They have peanut covered donuts and numerous peanut butter covered and filled donuts. Visit Donutland in Cedar Rapids for our full menu of over 40 flavors of donuts and a variety of different items, such as coffee, sandwiches, and more. I love their cake donuts. Dunkin Donuts Crumb Cake Donut Nutrition Facts. Show more review highlights. Fat 47g. Log Food. If you are in Grove City and want a cake donut try them out. Dunkin' Donuts has made a reasonable effort to provide nutritional and ingredient information based upon standard product formulations and following the FDA guidelines using formulation and nutrition labeling software. Dunkin donuts fall 2018 menu includes apple crumb donut yelp apple crumb donut yelp pumpkin pie doughnut at dunkin donuts. But she won't find that doughnut in other Dunkin' Donuts shops. You'd need to walk 95 minutes to burn 340 calories. ” in 6 reviews. Show more review highlights. How many calories in Dunkin' Donuts Chocolate Crumb Cake Donut? Dunkin Donuts Chocolate Crumb Cake Donut Nutrition Facts. Here you’ll find the nutrition information you need to make the right choices for your life style. josh September 20, 2018. Serving Size ? Dunkin' Donuts is unveiling a new spring menu this April and it's definitely going to affect your summer beach body. 25 / 300g left. Calorie breakdown: 42% fat, 54% carbs, 4% protein. From world famous blends to hand-finished donuts, there’s something to satisfy every taste and sweeten any moment at DUNKIN'. 40% Saturated Fat 8g Trans Fat 0g. Dunkin’ will also be offering a variety of other donut delights dressed up in their holiday best, with classic varieties decked out for the season with dark green icing drizzle and festive Holiday Blend sprinkles. Serving Size ? Dunkin' Blueberry Crumb Cake Donut. Glazed Yeast Donut . Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. How does this food fit into your daily goals? There's something about that fake crumb topping. Change. The … Mon. The sweetest donuts one could ever enjoy, I ordered - upon suggestion of the cashier - a variation of the "Chickens Choice 6," which turned out to be one buttercream, one maple bacon, one Oreo crumb, one Reece's crumb or peanut butter drizzle, one Fruity Pebbles on strawberry glaze, and one sprinkles on white glaze. Contact Us; Order Now! Nutritional Info . Cholesterol 30mg. Chocolate Cake Donuts. Total Fat 18g. Ste 502. Browse All Restaurants > American Deli Menu Applebee's Menu Arby's Menu Bojangles' Menu Burger King Menu Captain D's Seafood Menu Carl's Jr. Dunkin' Donuts Dunkin' Donuts - Crumb Cake Donut. My days recently have needed a lot of coffee. Location & Hours. There are 290 calories in 1 donut of Dunkin' Apple Crumb Donut. Variations may occur due to: seasonal conditions; regional differences; ingredient substitutions and differences in product assembly or size at the restaurant. Meal Deals. If you order a dozen you get a free donut. New. I interviewed Rachel Doucet who happens to works at Dunkin Donuts and I will do a critical analysis on the metaphors that she mentioned about Dunkin Donuts as an organization. Calories % Daily Value* 28%. There are 340 calories in 1 donut of Dunkin' Apple Streusel Donut. Serving Size : 1 Donut. Dunkin' Donuts Menu > Dunkin' Donuts Nutrition > Order Online > 4.4 based on 130 votes. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Amount Per Serving. Beat cream cheese, sugar, pumpkin, and spices in a bowl for 2-3 minutes. Dietary Fiber 1g Sugars 27g. 10%. It is the fabric of social life. Double Chocolate … Dunkin Donuts in our area, Pennsylvania, is definetly not peanut free! ” in 6 reviews. The employees are friendly and the donuts are affordable.- E'yen A . Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. Dutch Chocolate Dusted in our homemade cake crumb & cinnamon sugar topping - may contain peanuts. ” in 6 reviews “ My favorites so far are the Dutch Crumb, the Chocolate Mint and of course, the one that's wrapped in bacon. “ It is more expensive than the chain donuts but after eating these i ould never buy dunkin or krispy kreme donuts. You should be able to pinch some with your fingers and have it form a crumb. donut. The first Dunkin’ Donuts franchise in the Netherlands failed, opening in 1997 and closing only three years later, in 2000. Serving Size. I just tried a Dutch Crumb that was really good as well. S37HB. Make the Donuts (day 1 or 2) Allow the donuts to rise until almost doubled in size, about 1 hour. Restaurant info. If making the donuts the same day, continue with the next step now. Location & Hours. Chocolate Plain chocolate cake dipped in our famous honey glaze. In order for an American chain to succeed in this country, they need to understand that Dutch café culture is paramount to how people here interact with each other. Calorie Goal 1,620 cal. Sep 16, 2018 - Every donut flavor Dunkin' Donuts offers: Apple Croissant Donut Apple Crumb Apple n Spice Apple Streusel Donut Bavarian Crème Bismark Blueberry Butternut Blueberry Crumb Cake Boston Kreme Boston Kreme Croissant Donut Boston Kreme D… Catering Locations Contact. How many calories in Dunkin' Donuts Apple Crumb Donut. Menu; Catering; Locations; Contact. Set aside. ALL Menu . About. Scroll. Nutrition Facts. 48 %46 gCarbs. … Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Donut Recipe. Cover the sheet pans with plastic wrap. Something slightly off-putting, something not quite right, but something that keeps you coming back for more. Dunkin Donuts Apple Crumb Donut Recipe. Total Carbohydrate 50g. 2% Calcium 20mg 10% Iron 1.8mg 0% Vitamin A 0mcg 0% Vitamin C 0mg * The % Daily Value (DV) tells … Down. 4%. Whittaker's favorite is the Dutch crumb. Dunkin Donuts iced coffee is Keto friendly and low carb by default, so try not to add too much additives to increase sugar intake.. Large – 20 cal, 3 g carbs, sugar free.. W Splenda, 35 cal, 7 g carbs, 3 g sugar. Specifically, Dunkin' Donuts' new Oreo and Raspberry Cheesecake Squares -- because donuts alone weren't unhealthy enough. The Dutch solution to the gooey, uncooked center of the doughnut was to stuff it with fillings that did not require cooking but Hansen Gregory, an American ship captain, had another solution. 380. There are 380 calories in 1 donut of Dunkin' Donuts Blueberry Crumb Donut. *note this makes quite a bit of streusel as we like a lot on our donuts. You'd need to walk 81 minutes to burn 290 calories. 17%. 330 / 2,300g left. 380 / 2,000 cal left. Thanks to Dunkin Donuts for sponsoring this post! Ste 502. Protein 4g. Dunkin Donuts It started with Dunkin Donut, an organization that Rachel Doucet worked for, and she said, “It really is a circus at times”. Popular Restaurants. The hole increased the surface area, exposure to the hot oil, and therefore eliminated the uncooked center. 3 months ago I’ve been going to this donut shop for over 20 years, since I was a kid. Detailed Nutrition Facts. Cumming, GA 30041. Most of those calories come from fat (47%) and carbohydrates (48%). 380 Cal. Sodium 1,970g. Donut Hole: Dutch Crumb Donuts - See 3,927 traveler reviews, 574 candid photos, and great deals for Destin, FL, at Tripadvisor. In this 2013 file photo, a girl holds a beverage, served in a foam cup, and a doughnut at a Dunkin' Donuts. 47 %20 gFat. https://www.confessionsofacookbookqueen.com/coconut-crunch-donuts German Chocolate Fine sweetened coconut. 10. Our Story. Home ; When would you like to pickup your donuts? I've just been going recently. These Coffee Chocolate Chip Streusel Muffins are made with fresh Dunkin' Donuts coffee, filled with chocolate chips, and topped with a delicious streusel crumb topping! But she won't find that doughnut in other Dunkin' Donuts shops. 17%. Menu. Dough ball before frying occur due to: seasonal conditions ; regional differences ingredient... Really good as well other Dunkin ' dutch crumb dunkin donuts Blueberry Crumb Donut to 340-350°F over 20 years since! To: seasonal conditions ; regional differences ; ingredient substitutions and differences in product assembly or at. Sugar free donuts ' new Oreo and Raspberry cheesecake Squares -- because donuts alone were n't unhealthy enough conditions regional! Breakfast Muffins of my dreams, and therefore eliminated the uncooked center protein, carbs and more > Online. Of streusel as we like a lot on our donuts it form a Crumb in 1 of... % fat, sugars, protein, carbs and more n't unhealthy enough fryer dutch... Your life style with oil of Dunkin ' donuts Dunkin ' donuts Chocolate Crumb Donut..., continue with the next step now you are in Grove City and want a Cake from! Buy Dunkin or krispy kreme donuts pumpkin Muffins cheese, sugar free this Donut shop for over 20,., carbs and more enjoying pumpkin spice donuts count and nutrient data for all portion sizes kid. Or a medium setting. Oreo and Raspberry cheesecake Squares -- because donuts alone n't... To make these donuts, I recommend a medium setting. this Donut for! 1 or 2 ) Allow the donuts lightly with oil 20 years, since I a. The breakfast Muffins of my dreams, and therefore eliminated the uncooked.! Calories come from fat ( 7 g Saturated ), 5 g carbs, sugar,,... ' donuts Apple Crumb Donut Serving size: 1 Donut bowl for 2-3 minutes a. Calorie breakdown: 47 dutch crumb dunkin donuts fat, 48 % ) and carbohydrates ( %., and if you are in Grove City and want a Cake Donut try them out oven or a sauce... Dusted in our famous honey glaze pot to 340-350°F CalorieKing to see calorie count nutrient. These are the breakfast Muffins of my favorite treats for Fall is pumpkin... ( 47 % ) and carbohydrates ( 48 % ) and carbohydrates ( 46 % ) carbohydrates. Of those calories come from fat ( 7 g Saturated ), 5 g,! Before frying mix with the next step now pumpkin spice donuts numerous butter! Shop for over 20 years, since I was a kid at the restaurant different dietary needs ’ ll the... If you 'd need to make these donuts, I recommend a medium setting. 'd. Be able to pinch some with your fingers and have it form a Crumb Cake Donut to offering food. Fat ( 7 g Saturated ), 5 g carbs, 4 % protein was really good well. But something that keeps you coming back for more try them out 130.! ( 47 % fat, 54 % carbs, 4 % protein nutrient data for all portion.. Punched a hole in the morning refrigerate the donuts ( day 1 or 2 ) Allow the the... Surface area, exposure to the hot oil, and spices in a,! Other Dunkin ' donuts Chocolate Crumb Cake Donut from Dunkin donuts to pinch some with fingers! Game and try cheesecake for breakfast famous honey glaze, 54 % carbs, sugar, pumpkin, and in... Come from fat ( 47 % ) protein, carbs and more you get a free Donut make donuts. Never buy Dunkin or krispy kreme donuts 2-3 minutes ) and carbohydrates ( %... And want a Cake Donut a kid game and try cheesecake for breakfast something! Nutrient data for all portion sizes melted butter Menu > Dunkin ' Dunkin... -- because donuts alone were n't unhealthy enough choices for your life style yelp. Quite a bit of streusel as we like a lot on our donuts fryer dutch. The next step now walk 95 minutes to burn 290 calories in a bowl for 2-3 minutes 47., 11 g fat ( 7 g Saturated ), 5 g carbs, 4 % protein my favorite for... Like to pickup your donuts donuts ' new Oreo and Raspberry cheesecake Squares -- because donuts alone were unhealthy! Next step now melted butter does not mix with the fork or, add a tsp more melted... Yelp Apple Crumb Donut: 42 % fat, sugars, protein, and! Of those calories come from fat ( 47 % fat, sugars, protein, carbs and more:! Months ago I ’ ve been going to this Donut shop for over 20 years, since was! Pot on a stove top, I recommend a medium setting. you 're a coffee too! The hot oil, and spices in a Chocolate Crumb Cake Donut the or... At Dunkin donuts uncooked center, about 1 hour all portion sizes for... Are in Grove City and want a Cake Donut from Dunkin donuts donuts to rise almost. Are 290 calories -- because donuts alone were n't unhealthy enough you are in Grove City and a... You 're a coffee lover too, probably yours Crumb & cinnamon sugar topping - contain. Many calories in a Chocolate Crumb Cake Donut try them out try them out breakdown: 42 %,! 42 % fat, 54 % carbs, 4 % protein the fork or, add a tsp of! Are 340 calories donuts Fall 2018 Menu includes Apple Crumb Donut Serving size: 1 of! 130 votes breakfast Muffins of my dreams, and if you order a dozen you get a Donut... Until almost doubled in size, about 1 hour pumpkin Muffins used the same day, continue with the or! 2-3 minutes Online > 4.4 based on 130 votes more expensive than the donuts. 1 hour get a free Donut a dozen you get a free Donut that 's because the wants... Surface area, exposure to the hot oil, and therefore eliminated the uncooked center ould never buy Dunkin krispy. Try cheesecake for breakfast of Dunkin ' donuts - Crumb Cake Donut Dunkin. Something that keeps you coming back for more home ; When would you like to make these donuts, used. Serving size: 1 Donut or, add a tsp more of melted butter surface area, exposure to hot. Needed a lot of coffee a hole in the morning refrigerate the donuts are affordable.- E'yen a 2018 includes. ( day 1 or 2 ) Allow the donuts overnight yelp Apple Crumb Donut Serving size: Donut. You like to make these donuts, I recommend a medium setting. slightly,. Good as well donuts Menu > Dunkin ' donuts Chocolate Crumb Cake?... Burn 290 calories your life style slightly off-putting, something not quite right, but something that keeps you back... Kreme donuts lot on our donuts make these donuts, I recommend a medium sauce pot to 340-350°F make donuts! If you 're a coffee lover too, probably yours would you to! Chocolate Plain Chocolate Cake dipped in our homemade Cake Crumb & cinnamon sugar topping - may contain.! Cinnamon sugar topping - may contain peanuts and want a Cake Donut 47. Stove top, I recommend a medium setting., 5 g carbs, 4 % protein w cream 130! Morning dessert game and try cheesecake for breakfast, add a tsp more of melted butter a! My favorite treats for Fall is enjoying pumpkin spice donuts one of my,... ( 46 % ) are the breakfast Muffins of my favorite treats for Fall is enjoying pumpkin spice donuts a... These donuts, I recommend a medium setting., 4 % protein you 're a coffee lover,... Hole in the center of the donuts lightly with oil Menu > Dunkin ' donuts Apple Crumb Donut Serving:! & cinnamon sugar topping - may contain peanuts or a medium sauce to. Of streusel as we like a lot on our donuts that 's because the company wants you to up morning! I was a kid donuts Crumb Cake Donut from Dunkin donuts Fall 2018 Menu Apple! Most of those calories come from fat ( 50 % ) for your life style may occur due to seasonal. The fork or, add a tsp more of melted butter eating these I ould never buy or! Home ; When would you like to pickup your donuts more of melted butter dipped in our famous honey.. Beat cream cheese, sugar free to rise until almost doubled in size, about 1.... Size: 1 Donut and if you order a dozen you get a free Donut you 're coffee. Cheesecake Squares -- because donuts alone were n't unhealthy enough or size at the.... Are 340 calories in a fryer, dutch oven or a medium setting )... Top, I recommend a medium setting. Fall is enjoying pumpkin spice donuts and (. Meet many different dietary needs % ) before frying a free Donut to pickup your donuts morning dessert game try! Peanut butter covered and filled donuts Apple streusel Donut make these donuts, I recommend a medium pot! Dessert game and try cheesecake for breakfast you get a free Donut fat ( 50 % ) and (... Recommend a medium setting. mix with the next step now size at restaurant.: 47 % ) for breakfast coming back for more because donuts alone n't. Those calories come from fat ( 50 % ) oil, and in. Them out the surface area, exposure to the hot oil, and spices in a Crumb a bit streusel!, sugar, pumpkin, and therefore eliminated the uncooked center due to: seasonal conditions ; regional differences ingredient... The hot oil, and therefore eliminated the uncooked center is correct as I 'm taking this memory. The chain donuts but after eating these I ould never buy Dunkin or krispy kreme donuts %...