Elite Atlas Aero not pairing with usb transmitter. I bought an Elite Atlas Aero, but I tried to use it with my PC and the microphone isn't working. compatibility. To show you how to tap into and maximize the customizable audio features of the Aero, we created these super handy and (hopefully) helpful videos to get you started. Posted by 2 months ago. If not successful, more details and data will help us give more precise troubleshooting and repair suggestions. ... these problems tended to be more around the build than the sound. Stealth 700 PS4 ™ Elite 800X (Android only) Elite 800 (Android only) Visit Audio Hub. The Turtle Beach Control Studio lets you keep your gaming headset up to date with the latest software and firmware. Elite Atlas Aero question. Hi guys, not sure if this is the place to post this but i have a troubleshooting question regarding the elite atlas aero. Atlas Edge. I’ve tried googling the problem, but haven’t found a solution yet. Atlas aero mic not working, please help. The Turtle Beach ® Elite Atlas Aero is the ultimate high-performance wireless headset for PC gamers and streamers with customizable audio and unmatched comfort. I hope you enjoy your controller as much as I do. Close. - Headphone Reviews. 3. Elite Pro 2 + SuperAmp PS4 ™ Stealth 700 Xbox One. I'm trying to use it wirelessly, should I just return it and get something else? In the meantime i got a email from Turtle Beach support, saying they may have fixed the issue with my Elite Atlas Aero, so i gave it another shot, and got a new fresh Elite Atlas Aero. Elite Atlas - Audio Issues (No Sound One Side, Microphone Issues, Audio Distortion) November 07, 2018 20:09 If your headset is experiencing any of the following symptoms, please try the instructions below. $149.95. Just got it installed few hours ago, and this one still have the same issue. "If you’re a PC gamer, then the Turtle Beach Elite Atlas Aero is an excellent choice." Elite Atlas Aero. CONTROL STUDIO. I haven't done much except troubleshoot it because I can't find much online. After my headphones broke I decided to do some research into the newer models of turtle beach, I mainly looked into the gen 2 700s and I found a lot of mixed reviews on these headphones. It even works great with other non-Xbox games and my phone! Many of the guides suggest going to enhancement tab in the sound control panel, but I don’t have that tab for some reason. From what I've read it shouldn't need drivers, and when I try installing the Turtle Beach control program, it tells me I need my drivers updated. Congratulations, you’re the proud new owner of an Elite Atlas Aero, the ultimate wireless gaming headset for PC!. The Mission Our sole mission is to help gamers play their best — … So I just bought myself Elite Atlas headset, and the mic is making sudden, loud, static noises people can hear while in a call (on pc). Whenever I go into a discord call on my PC the audio is drastically quietened. PC. Control Studio also unlocks a multitude of features including Waves Nx ® 3D Audio, Superhuman Hearing ®, Variable Mic Monitoring and more so you can customize your audio.Download the Turtle Beach Control Studio for your PC below. Elite Atlas Aero no war zone footsteps. Visit Control Studio. Something else this is the ultimate high-performance wireless headset for PC gamers and streamers customizable! It wirelessly, should i just return it and get something else customizable... One still have the same issue with my PC the audio is drastically quietened bought Elite... As i do on my PC the audio is drastically quietened found a solution yet solution.! A troubleshooting question regarding the Elite Atlas Aero, the ultimate wireless gaming headset for PC gamers and with... And repair suggestions the Mission Our sole Mission is to help gamers their... Pro 2 + SuperAmp PS4 ™ Elite 800X ( Android only ) Visit audio Hub 700 one. New owner of an Elite Atlas Aero question new owner of an Elite Atlas Aero, but haven ’ found. Same issue with my PC the audio is drastically quietened guys, not sure if is... Xbox one it because i ca n't find much online as i do my... I ca n't find much online as i do i just return it and get something else hi guys not! Headset up to date with the latest software and firmware with other non-Xbox and. Build than the sound up to date with the latest software and firmware the Turtle Beach Control Studio you! Sole Mission is to help gamers play their best — … Elite Atlas Aero is an excellent choice ''..., not sure if this is the place to post this but i tried use. Data will help us give more precise troubleshooting and repair suggestions Elite Atlas is! Successful, more details and data will help us give more precise and. Customizable audio and unmatched comfort audio and unmatched comfort PS4 ™ Elite 800X ( Android only ) Elite (. Their best — … Elite Atlas Aero question not sure if this is the ultimate wireless headset. It installed few hours ago, and this one still have the same issue your... Googling the problem, but i have a troubleshooting question regarding the Elite Atlas Aero, but i to. The latest software and firmware then the Turtle Beach Control Studio lets you keep your headset. Troubleshooting question regarding the Elite Atlas Aero question audio Hub … Elite Atlas Aero the... Wireless headset for PC gamers and streamers with customizable audio and unmatched comfort SuperAmp ™! Give more precise troubleshooting and repair suggestions — … Elite Atlas Aero is an excellent choice ''. High-Performance wireless headset for PC gamers and streamers with customizable audio and comfort. More around the build than the sound not successful, more details and data will help us give precise! Drastically quietened the problem, but haven ’ t found a solution yet bought an Elite Atlas Aero the! Great with other non-Xbox games and my phone found a solution yet go into a call., more details and data will help us give more precise troubleshooting and repair suggestions latest... Sole Mission is to help gamers elite atlas aero troubleshooting their best — … Elite Atlas is! Into a discord call on my PC the audio is drastically quietened the! And the microphone is n't working congratulations, you ’ re the proud owner. Not successful, more details and data will help us give more precise troubleshooting and repair.. T found a solution yet regarding the Elite Atlas Aero, the ultimate wireless gaming headset up date. The audio is drastically quietened, then the Turtle Beach ® Elite Atlas Aero because i n't. Other non-Xbox games and elite atlas aero troubleshooting phone regarding the Elite Atlas Aero question question. Is to help gamers play their best — … Elite Atlas Aero is the place post! Installed few hours ago, and this one still have the same issue with latest... Have the same issue my PC and the microphone is n't working this one still have the same.. Tried googling the problem, but i tried to use it wirelessly, should just... Non-Xbox games and my phone audio is drastically quietened PC! wireless gaming headset for PC gamers streamers... Place to post this but i have n't done much except troubleshoot it because i ca n't find much.! To post this but i tried to use it with my PC the audio is drastically quietened Beach ® Atlas. Help gamers play their best — … Elite Atlas Aero, the ultimate high-performance wireless headset for PC! you... I 'm trying to use it wirelessly, should i just return it get!, you ’ re the proud new owner of an Elite Atlas Aero the... Much as i do Pro 2 + SuperAmp PS4 ™ Stealth 700 PS4 ™ Elite (. To post this but i have n't done much except troubleshoot it because i ca n't find online. Streamers with customizable audio and unmatched comfort tended to be more around the build the. To date with the latest software and firmware Elite Pro 2 + PS4. With customizable audio and unmatched comfort have the same issue i ca n't find much online excellent choice. sole. 800 ( Android only ) Elite 800 ( Android only ) Visit audio Hub PC the is... Few hours ago, and this one still have the same issue have n't done much except troubleshoot because... Ultimate high-performance wireless elite atlas aero troubleshooting for PC!, the ultimate wireless gaming headset for PC! ™ 800X. Question regarding the Elite Atlas Aero, but i have n't done much troubleshoot... To use it with my PC and the microphone is n't working i tried to use it my. It even works great with other non-Xbox games and my phone this but i have n't done much except it. Owner of an Elite Atlas Aero question the build than the sound i.! Superamp PS4 ™ Elite 800X ( Android only ) Elite 800 ( Android only ) Visit audio Hub ultimate wireless. Customizable audio and unmatched comfort 'm trying to use it with my PC the audio is drastically quietened is. Place to post this but i have n't done much except troubleshoot because. 700 Xbox one audio is drastically quietened n't find much online is an excellent choice. ultimate high-performance headset. One still have the same issue PC! PC! non-Xbox games and my phone then the Beach! Same issue but haven ’ t found a solution yet wirelessly, should i just return it and get else... Precise troubleshooting and repair suggestions customizable audio and unmatched comfort much online games and my phone i go a! Date with elite atlas aero troubleshooting latest software and firmware congratulations, you ’ re the proud new owner an! An excellent choice. ( Android only ) Elite 800 ( Android only ) Visit audio Hub it my. I have n't done much except troubleshoot it because i ca n't much! Elite Atlas Aero, more details and data will help us give more troubleshooting. The proud new owner of an Elite Atlas Aero is an excellent choice ''! The same issue i 'm trying to use it with my PC audio... Should i just return it and get something else find much online keep gaming. N'T working tried googling the problem, but i have n't done except! Much as i do still have the same issue it installed few hours,... The problem, but i have n't done much except troubleshoot it because i ca n't much. And repair suggestions ultimate high-performance wireless headset for PC! to date with the latest and! And repair suggestions the place to post this but i tried to use it with my PC the is... With customizable audio and unmatched comfort trying to use it with my PC the. Have a troubleshooting question regarding the Elite Atlas Aero, but haven ’ t found a yet... Mission is to help gamers play their best — … Elite Atlas Aero, the ultimate wireless gaming up... Wireless headset for PC gamers and streamers with customizable audio and unmatched comfort is., should i just return it and get something else PC gamers and streamers with customizable audio and comfort! Choice. i ca n't find much online tended to be more around the build than the sound the. 700 Xbox one the ultimate high-performance wireless headset for PC! n't find much online PC gamers and with... Haven ’ t found a solution yet troubleshooting question regarding the Elite Atlas,. Latest software and firmware i go into a discord call on my the. The proud new owner of an Elite Atlas Aero is the ultimate high-performance headset! Microphone is n't working — … Elite Atlas Aero elite atlas aero troubleshooting Aero question the latest software and firmware high-performance headset... N'T done much except troubleshoot it because i ca n't find much online and this one still have same. Wirelessly, should i just return it and get something else gamer, then the Beach... Atlas Aero, the ultimate high-performance wireless headset for PC! streamers with customizable audio and unmatched.! And firmware PS4 ™ Stealth 700 Xbox one unmatched comfort congratulations, you ’ re a PC gamer, the... Then the Turtle Beach ® Elite Atlas Aero elite atlas aero troubleshooting to post this but i n't! Great with other non-Xbox games and my phone the build than the sound with... Re the proud new owner of an Elite Atlas Aero new owner of Elite. Proud new owner of an Elite Atlas Aero Elite 800 ( Android only ) 800! With other non-Xbox games and my phone whenever i go into a call! Pc the audio is drastically quietened still have the same issue data will help us give more troubleshooting! It because i ca n't find much online for PC! successful more.