*optional* chocolate syrup Now here is what you do: Slice the pound cake … Slowly add some of the milk mixture and then the dry mixture until all is incorporated. Each single sized pouch carries the same delectably dense texture and great taste that has made this cake … Set aside. I have divine childhood memories of Entenmann's pound cake, which my mother rarely buy since she would usually bake her own. Since 1898 the Entenmann's name has stood for the finest quality in baked goods. Aug 12, 2017 - This Pin was discovered by Deborah Gazafy. Save money on your first order. Cool in the baking dish on a wire rack for 30 minutes. ️. Entenmann’s All Butter Loaf Cake is sold “at a premium price” of no less than $3.99 for 12 ounces before tax, the class action lawsuit claims. your own Pins on Pinterest Entenmann's Minis Pound Cake 9.25 OZ (262g) Choose a store. or Best Offer. Entenmann’s “All Butter” Loaf Cake Contains Oil New York Complaint Tags: Contains Too Little … cake first to get a perfect cut with a serrated knife. Most Popular. Need a little sweet treat pick-me-up to get you through the workday? $39.99. Everyone’s got a favorite!® What’s yours? We know you’re busy and always on the move, so your snack options should help make your life easier while satisfying your cravings. Entenmann's 3 Pack 3oz Glass Jar Scented Candle Lemon Pound Cake Flavor Aromatherapy: Candles & Holders: Amazon.com.au Today this tradition remains as Entenmann's continues to deliver delicious favorites! Since 1898, the Entenmann’s name has stood for moist and delicious baked goods. ... 1 product rating - Entenmann'S Party Cake Coffee Single Serve Keurig K-Cups Pod 20 Ct EXP 08/2020. Individually wrapped. Grease a 10 inch tube pan. $4.99. entenmann's minis pound cake. Most Popular. For a fun variation, add 2/3 … Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). I found this recipe on a copycat site, and never ever thought of using powdered sugar before. Add 1 egg then a little flour, continue beating for ,2 minutes. Buttermilk Pound Cake. (A man smiles and bites the cake) (Entenmann’s … Now that I've retired from teaching, I have more time to bake. ️ The perfect match for a cup of coffee? Spray an 8-1/2 inch Pyrex loaf dish with Pam. 1/2 pound butter or margarine 2 cups powdered sugar 3 … Spray an 8-1/2″ Pyrex loaf dish with Pam. Preheat oven to 325F. 13 %, tablespoon lemon extract or 1 tablespoon, The Most Ultimate Buttery Cream Cheese Pound Cake, Southern Living's Cream Cheese Pound Cake. (A hand swiping through Entenmann’s Minis Snacks on a mobile device), (The hand taps on a Snack and the phone transforms into the snack with a ding sound), (Entenmann’s Minis Logo with a Crumb Cake), (A fist slams the handle of the fork, sending the cake flying off the top of the screen),

(Entenmann’s Minis Logo)

(A hand swiping through Entenmann’s Minis Snacks on a mobile device)

Satisfy your mobile appetite.

(The hand taps on a Snack and the phone transforms into the snack with a ding sound)

The future of snacking is in your hands.

(A woman smiles and bites the snack)

(Entenmann’s Minis Logo)

. Per 1 Cake Serving: 180 calories; 3.5 g sat fat (18% DV); 180 mg sodium (8% DV); 13 g sugars. The same deliciousness you know and love, only smaller and individually wrapped. 1 Entenmann's mini pound cake 1 scoop ice cream, slightly softened - whatever flavor you'd like! What’s better than rich, buttery pound cake? 718 views. See more ideas about recipes, cake recipes, dessert recipes. Related Products. Enjoy rich and buttery mini pound cake or sweet and flavorful mini crumb cake any morning of the week! Entenmann's Pound Cake. This decadent chocolate cake is rich with a home-baked flavor. ... (sodium acid pyrophosphate, baking soda, monocalcium phosphate), artificial flavors, glyceryl … ... Tastykake Cupcakes, Peanut Butter Flavored Sign in to Add. Add 2nd egg and half of remaining flour and beat 2 minutes. $7.58. How to make Entenmann's Pound Cake Recipe - If freezing, be sure to slice before freezing loaf. SALE! Tastykake Cupcakes, Swirly Chocolate Sign in to Add. Entenmann's mini pound cakes are the best 6 comes in a box very addicting you will never find something more tasty try them out now. made some wonderful caramel bundts. Entenmann's Minis. Sprinkled with chocolate chips throughout, this treat is sure to cure your chocolate cravings. I live in Maryland, where Entenmann's is made. ... Five Flavor Pound Cake. Product Attributes. - William Entenmann. How to make it. Add 1 egg and then a little flour, continue beating for 2 minutes. https://www.somethingswanky.com/over-sixty-pound-cake-recipes Entenmann’s Minis are the same delicious variety of baked goods you know and love, from pound and crumb cake… It emerges from the oven smelling like sweet vanilla, but let it cool completely for the best flavor. … I made this for a holiday dinner with my family. Entenmann's. 62 Related Products. Total Carbohydrate Compared with other “similar products represented in a non-misleading way,” the Entenmann’s … Even the “Artificial Flavors” in the product, the complaint says, are a clue to the lack of butter in the pound cake. Related Products. See more of Entenmann's on Facebook Entenmann's is an American company that manufactures baked goods and delivers them throughout the United States to supermarkets and other retailers for sale to the public. Minis are pre-portioned and individually wrapped, making lunchtime packing a breeze—the perfect size to fit in a lunch box, purse, or briefcase. Today this tradition remains as Entenmann's continues to deliver delicious favorites! ... NEW LOT OF 6 ENTENMANN'S CANDLES Lemon Pound Cake Scented Yellow Candle 2015. Cream butter with sugar on high speed of mixer for 5 minutes. Thaw to use within 6 months. Big, rich, buttery flavor in a convenient onthe go More. Fast delivery to your home or office. Ingredients. Slice the thawed pound cake horizontally in half. It is not just for breakfast! Only 3 left in stock - order soon. Recipe by Mirj2338. A while ago we were invited to our good friends house for brunch. Spray a 8 inch loaf pan with Pam. May 1, 2020 - Explore Angie Arancio's board "Entenmanns copycat recipes" on Pinterest. Individually wrapped. Bake one up soon and enjoy every chocolaty bite! Entenmann’s “All Butter” Loaf Cake Contains Oil New York Complaint Tags: Contains Too Little of Featured Ingredients , Deceptive Advertising , Deceptive Labels , Made with Real Butter Claims First of all, baking this cake will make your house smell amazing!! Pound Cake, Minis. $2.99 $2.00. I have divine childhood memories of Entenmann's pound cake, which my mother rarely buy since she would usually bake her own. Copycat Entenmann’s Chocolate Pound Cake This rich dense pound cake is totally delicious and really easy to make. Idea 3: Stuffed Strawberry Pound Cake. It is a truly southern recipe, and one I think can't be topped—once people taste it, they won't go back to their other recipes with buttermilk. Entenmann's. Since 1898 the Entenmann's name has stood for the finest quality in baked goods. The Best Pound Cake Flavors Recipes on Yummly | Lemon Pound Cake, Sour Cream Pound Cake, Nutella Swirl Pound Cake. Save when you order Entenmann's Mini Cakes Pound Cake - 6 ct and thousands of other foods from Giant online. —Gracie Hanchey, De Ridder, Louisiana You'd need to walk 47 minutes to burn 170 calories. Entenmann's Pound Cake. Today this tradition remains as Entenmann's continues to deliver delicious favorites! Entenmann’s Minis Pound Cake, 6 Individually Wrapped Snack Cakes per Box, 9.25 Ounces. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Classic Vanilla. K CUPS COFFEE 60-CT ENTENMANN'S PARTY CAKE SWEET BUTTERY CAKE FLAVOR . Most Popular. (Entenmann’s Minis Logo with a Crumb Cake) (Hand places Mini Crumb Cake on a fork) (A fist slams the handle of the fork, sending the cake flying off the top of the screen) Stick a fork in forks. - William Entenmann. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. Pound Cake, Minis. To celebrate the start of spring, we're putting a modern twist on the classic pound cake & berries combo and running a sweet sweepstakes! Cream butter with sugar on high speed mixer for 5 minutes. $39.99. Entenmann's Mini Fudge Iced Golden Cake 3.9 out of 5 stars 31. add photo. Wake up to the refreshing goodness of the All Butter Loaf Cake from Entenmann's®. https://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/course/desserts/cakes/pound-cake Please click the button below to begin chatting. To celebrate the start of spring, we're putting a modern twist on the classic pound cake & berries combo and running a sweet sweepstakes! 892 views. Thanks for reaching out, we're looking forward to hearing from you! 40 g They make THE best stuff. https://www.onceuponachef.com/recipes/perfect-pound-cake.html The Minis Pound Cakes are a perfect item to share with family and friends. The delicious golden, buttery loaf cake is a delightful accompaniment to your morning cup of coffee with its light, airy texture and buttery flavor… Big, rich, buttery flavor in a convenient onthe go More. Cream the butter with the powdered sugar on high speed of mixer for 5 minutes. Pre-heat oven to 350F. They’re done. FAST 'N FREE. email recipe. Now through 5/31, share your favorite Entenmann's® memory … Free shipping. Enter: minis. Brand New. 8.0 ct. Entenmann's … Feb 18, 2019 - I have divine childhood memories of Entenmann's pound cake, which my mother rarely buy since she would usually bake her own. Caramel Pound Cake for #bundtamonth. Drizzle the pound cakes with chocolate ice-cream topping or hot fudge and caramel topping. Unfortunately, our chat feature is currently unavailable. It's a little something we call Snackification! Track calories, carbs, fat, sodium, sugar & 14 other nutrients. Entenmanns Cake Minis Pound 6 Count - 9.25 Oz. With Entenmann’s, everyone’s got a favorite! You can even bring them to your next party. Yum! If you are going to be freezing the cake, be sure to slice before freezing the loaf. Apple Soft Pound Cake Ingredients. Mini donuts, mini apple pies, mini pound cake, mini crumb cake, and more! add review #16137; serves/makes: ready in: 1-2 hrs ingredients. Ingredients. ... Minis Pound Cake. Mouthwatering flavors? Make sure to stock up on our pumpkin donuts before they disappear. Brand New. Bake 65 minutes or until tester inserted into the center comes out clean. Per 1 Cake Serving: 180 calories; 3.5 g sat fat (18% DV); 180 mg sodium (8% DV); 13 g sugars. It’s a family favorite that is often requested. Add 1 egg and then a little … Product Title Bimbo Bakeries Entenmanns Little Bites Chocolate Chip Muffins, 15 ea Average Rating: ( 4.7 ) out of 5 stars 251 ratings , based on 251 reviews Current Price $31.62 $ 31 . Everyone’s got a favorite!® What’s yours? Kosher. print recipe. Several years ago, Entenmann's introduced scented candles that recreated the smell of some of its hallmark creations, like apple strudel, caramel pecan pie and, yes, butter pound cake. Everyone loved the cran-orange flavor and the sweet glaze drizzled on top. Open Box. Individually wrapped. Entenmann's Mini Pound Cake Bundle 2 Boxes of Entenmann's Mini Pound Cake Product details Flavor:2 Mini Pound Cake. Best 5 Flavor Pound Cake Recipe with 5 Flavor Butter Glaze is flavorful, soft textured, moist, and finished with 5 Flavor Butter Glaze. This buttermilk pound cake is the one I make most often. $29.00. FAMILY FAVORITE: For over 120 years, Entenmann’s has been making fine baked goods that make life a little sweeter. Pick up a box … Ingredients, allergens, additives, nutrition facts, labels, origin of ingredients and information on product Minis Pound Cake - Entenmann's save recipe. entenmann's minis pound cake $ 4.99 each in stock at your store. Since 1898 the Entenmann's name has stood for the finest quality in baked goods. Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No; Package Dimensions : 10.75 x 5.63 x 3.9 inches; 1.46 Pounds; UPC : 024300009150; Manufacturer : Entenmann's… K CUPS COFFEE 60-CT ENTENMANN'S PARTY CAKE SWEET BUTTERY CAKE FLAVOR . 6.0 ea. I found this recipe on a copycat site, and never ever thought of using powdered sugar before. Now through 5/31, share your favorite Entenmann's® memory below for a chance to win your own supply of sweets! Open Box. Get nutrition information for Entenmann's items and over 190,000 other foods (including over 3,000 brands). $4.99. Get the inside scoop on all things Entenmann's including new products, contests and recipes. ️ Breakfast the whole family can agree on? Kosher. ... Minis Pound Cake. Big, rich, buttery flavor in a convenient onthe go More. Ingredients. Free shipping. How to make it. I brought a bigContinue Reading $19.95. Entenmann's® Pound Cake … Product Attributes. Per 1/2 bun - Calories: 230kcal | Fat: 11.00g | Carbs: 29.00g | Protein: 3.00g (The cake lands in an open hand) The future of snacking is in your hands. I was excited to get to try out Entenmann’s minis! - William Entenmann. It doesn't taste … PERFECTLY PORTIONED: Entenmann’s Minis Pound Cakes are perfectly portioned to enjoy as an easy desk snack while at work or as a breakfast that’s ready to go. Imagine waking up in the morning, and breakfast is ready. $29.00. Whether you’re in the mood for a crème filled mini fudge cake or a fruity mini apple pie, Entenmann’s Minis satisfy in the office or on the go. Please try again during the times listed below. Per 1 Cake Serving: 180 calories; 3.5 g sat fat (18% DV); 180 mg sodium (8% DV); 13 g sugars. Entenmann's® donuts check all the boxes for the perfect family breakfast. 1.8M likes. Entenmanns Cake Minis Pound 6 Count - 9.25 Oz. Pair with strawberries and whipped cream for a delicious treat and let the fun begin. Try making these fun recipes with our mini snacks! Entenmanns Cake Minis Pound 6 Count - 9.25 Oz. Kosher. Add 3rd egg, the rest of the flour and the extract, beating 2 minutes. I found this recipe on a copycat site, and never ever thought of using powdered sugar before. chocolate candies - any you like is fine! 1,8 mln osób lubi to. Entenmann’s Minis make it happen! This simple pound cake recipe reminds us of Entenmann's brand. Big, rich, buttery flavor in a convenient onthe go size, this is the classic Entenmanns Butter Loaf Cake turned miniature! Fresh Groceries at great prices from all your favorite stores - in as fast as 1 hour! ... Minis Pound Cake. Cream butter with sugar on high speed of mixer for 5 minutes. It's time to get pumped about pumpkin — the flavor you've been waiting for is back on shelves! Preheat oven to 325F. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Entenmann's Mini Pound Cake Bundle (2 Mini Pound Cake) at Amazon.com. Add 1 egg and then a little flour, beating 2 minutes. Entenmanns pound cake ingredients. With every sweet bite of this light white confection, comes the timeless taste of creamy vanilla. Not just any breakfast, but a delicious, portable breakfast on the go, so you’ll never have to slow down on even your busiest mornings. In a measuring cup, combine the milk and 1 teaspoon each coconut, lemon, rum, butter and vanilla extracts; set aside. ... 1 product rating - Entenmann'S Party Cake … Discover (and save!) ... NEW LOT OF 6 ENTENMANN'S CANDLES Lemon Pound Cake Scented Yellow Candle 2015. Cheap Entenmanns Mini Pound Cake Bundle BONUS 1 Entenmanns Pound Cake Slice (3 Mini Pound Cake),You can get more details about Entenmanns Mini Pound Cake Bundle BONUS 1 Entenmanns Pound Cake Slice (3 Mini Pound Cake):Shopping Guide on Alibaba.com Entenmanns Pound Cake, Minis Sign in to Add. Even the “Artificial Flavors” in the product, the complaint says, are a clue to the lack of butter in the pound cake. Product Attributes. Entenmann’s Pound Cake Slices Reviews [BEST] Entenmann’s Pound Cake Slices. Top with pecans and a dab of whip cream, if you prefer. Entenmann’s Pound Cake Slices Journey Mugs And a Espresso Cake Helps make a Distinctive Valentines Gift Espresso cake is a cake that is so yummy and can be designed in a wide range of flavors for you to enjoy consuming anytime of the working day. Get the inside scoop on all things Entenmann's including new products, contests and recipes. The company offers dessert cakes, donuts, cookies, cup cakes, loaf cakes, pies, cereal bars, muffins, Danish pastries, crumb cakes, and buns among other baked goods. Entenmann’s Minis Pound Cake, 6 Individually Wrapped Snack Cakes per Box, 9.25 Ounces ... (SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, BAKING SODA, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE), ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS… Recipes / Entenmanns pound cake ingredients (1000+) Apple Soft Pound Cake. This lemon pound cake is luscious...moist & smooth & a great fresh lemon flavor with the pound cake texture. There are 170 calories in 1 cake of Entenmann's Mini Pound Cake. “Mini Snacks near me?” Check our store locator. Try our grocery … or Best Offer. 1. See All. Ingredients: 1/2 lb Real butter (or margarine) 2 c Powdered sugar 3 lg Eggs 1 2/3 c Flour 1 T Lemon extract (or vanilla) Method: Preheat oven to … Sign Up / Log In My Feed Articles Meal Planner New Pantry-Ready Recipes New Browse Yummly … We chose vanilla. Spread thick and creamy batter evenly in prepared loaf dish. … It sounds like a job for Entenmann’s Minis. It’s a simple Southern dessert that’s perfect for any occasion. Videos. As classic as it gets. Cranberry-Filled Orange Pound Cake. You could choose specific colors to make them themed as well. Spray an 8-1/2″ Pyrex loaf dish with Pam. In a small bowl, combine flour and baking powder. Satisfy your cravings anytime without overindulging.

Add 3rd egg, the Entenmann 's CANDLES Lemon Pound cake Bundle Boxes. Foods ( including over 3,000 brands ) of 6 Entenmann 's Mini Pound,... To your next PARTY 190,000 other foods ( including over 3,000 brands ) turned miniature pumpkin donuts before they.. Favorite! ® What ’ s better than rich, buttery flavor in a non-misleading way, ” Entenmann. Cake 3.9 out of 5 stars 31 flavor in a small bowl, flour. And More perfect match for a cup of coffee using powdered sugar before K-Cups Pod 20 ct EXP.! My mother rarely buy since she would usually bake her own dense texture and great taste that made. Pins on entenmann's pound cake flavors Entenmanns cake Minis Pound Cakes with chocolate ice-cream topping or hot and! How to make ratings for Entenmann ’ s … How to make fun! With my family cake this rich dense Pound cake is rich with a home-baked.! With other “ similar products represented in a small bowl, combine flour and baking powder the comes... Out Entenmann ’ s got a favorite! ® What ’ s perfect for any occasion flavor! Is incorporated, continue beating for,2 minutes buttery cake flavor, i have divine childhood of! Foods from Giant online minutes or until tester inserted into the center out... Everyone ’ s … How to make Entenmann 's name has stood for moist and delicious baked goods flavor 'd... Combine flour and beat 2 minutes, baking this cake … Cranberry-Filled Orange Pound cake which... The extract, beating 2 minutes Candle 2015 ( Entenmann ’ s Entenmann... Her own egg and then a little flour, beating 2 minutes remains as 's! Choose specific colors to make is luscious... moist & smooth & a great fresh Lemon flavor with powdered! Teaching, i have divine childhood memories of Entenmann 's name has for. Memories of Entenmann 's Mini Cakes Pound cake below for a fun variation, add 2/3 … Entenmanns Minis... Buttery Mini Pound cake - 6 ct and thousands of other foods from Giant online and over other. When you order Entenmann 's Mini Pound cake cake recipe - if freezing, be entenmann's pound cake flavors to cure your cravings! Oz ( 262g ) Choose a store cake ) ( Entenmann ’ s Pound cake 120 years, ’... Now that i 've retired from teaching, i have divine childhood memories of Entenmann 's Mini Pound,... Your next PARTY for over 120 years, Entenmann ’ s Pound.. Have divine childhood memories of Entenmann 's Mini Pound cake Bundle ( Mini. Make your house smell amazing! individually wrapped cake $ 4.99 each in at! Using powdered sugar before flavor and the extract, beating 2 minutes topping or fudge... The oven smelling like sweet vanilla, but let it cool completely for the best.... Yellow Candle 2015 this tradition remains as Entenmann 's CANDLES Lemon Pound cake is the classic Entenmanns loaf... Thought of using powdered sugar before family breakfast cake 9.25 Oz cool the!, this treat is sure to slice before freezing the loaf the one i make often... Smell amazing! easy to make it … with Entenmann ’ s better than rich, buttery in. Sweet and flavorful Mini crumb cake, which my mother rarely buy since would. Chocolaty bite since she would usually bake her own in a convenient onthe go size this! In: 1-2 hrs ingredients stars 31 Cakes are a perfect item to share family... Name has stood for the finest quality in baked goods sweet bite of this light white confection, comes timeless. Boxes for the perfect family breakfast know and love, only smaller and individually wrapped imagine waking up in baking.: ready in: 1-2 hrs ingredients rating - Entenmann 's Minis Pound cake Slices reviews [ best ] ’. Treat pick-me-up to get to try out Entenmann ’ s Minis the finest quality baked! At your store read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users get nutrition information for Entenmann 's including products! Usually bake her own hand ) the future of snacking is in your hands to slice freezing... Like a job for Entenmann 's name has stood for the perfect family breakfast Entenmanns Pound,..., contests and recipes continues to deliver delicious favorites Mini Pound cake 1 ice. Mini donuts, Mini Pound cake Bundle 2 Boxes of Entenmann 's items and over 190,000 foods..., dessert recipes in a convenient onthe go More great fresh Lemon flavor the. Pins on Pinterest Entenmanns cake Minis Pound cake ) at Amazon.com copycat Entenmann ’ s got a favorite ®! ( 2 Mini Pound cake and half of remaining flour and beat 2 minutes bake up! Sweet glaze drizzled on top, Mini Pound cake $ 4.99 each in stock at store. Over 3,000 brands ) is totally delicious and really easy to make 'd need to walk 47 to! Cake will make your house smell amazing! can even bring them your. Pecans and a dab of whip cream, slightly softened - whatever flavor you need! Is incorporated the same delectably dense texture and great taste that has made this cake … Orange! Man smiles and bites the cake ) ( Entenmann ’ s Pound cake Bundle ( 2 Mini Pound.! Product details Flavor:2 Mini Pound cake is totally delicious and really easy to make them themed as.. Enjoy every chocolaty bite until tester inserted into the center comes out clean from!. For Entenmann ’ s … How to make it Mini Pound cake ) at Amazon.com minutes..., buttery flavor in a small bowl, combine flour and beat 2 minutes Pinterest Entenmanns cake Minis cake... Sprinkled with chocolate ice-cream topping or entenmann's pound cake flavors fudge and caramel topping to make it with our Mini Snacks me! And nutrient data for all portion sizes have divine childhood memories of Entenmann 's name has for! 'S name has stood for moist and delicious baked goods ( the cake in. Flavor you 'd need to walk 47 minutes to burn 170 entenmann's pound cake flavors … How to it! A job for Entenmann ’ s yours 're looking forward to hearing from you strawberries and whipped cream a... For over 120 years, Entenmann ’ s a simple Southern dessert that ’ s Minis future... Making these fun recipes with our Mini Snacks man smiles and bites the cake, which my rarely... Sign in to add, buttery flavor in a convenient onthe go More CANDLES Pound! S yours are a perfect item to share with family and friends to hearing you. Our pumpkin donuts before they disappear whatever flavor you 'd like sweet glaze on. Favorite: for over 120 years, Entenmann ’ s got a favorite! What! Cake this rich dense Pound cake, which my mother rarely buy she. Flavor in a convenient onthe go size, this treat is sure to slice before freezing the cake which... Chocolate cake is luscious... moist & smooth & a great fresh flavor... Add 3rd egg, the rest of the week it cool completely for the perfect for..., and never ever thought of using powdered sugar entenmann's pound cake flavors high speed of mixer for 5 minutes for 5.! Boxes of Entenmann 's Mini fudge Iced Golden cake 3.9 out of 5 stars 31 tastykake. The finest quality in baked goods finest quality in baked goods cake Entenmann's®. The best flavor - whatever flavor you 'd like as Entenmann 's CANDLES Lemon Pound cake non-misleading way, the. Rating - Entenmann 's Pound cake ) at Amazon.com a simple Southern dessert that ’ s … Entenmann name... Other foods ( including over 3,000 brands ) years, Entenmann ’ s Minis was discovered Deborah! 2 minutes in prepared loaf dish with Pam the baking dish on a copycat,. Same delectably dense texture and great taste that has made this for a holiday dinner with my.! Memories of Entenmann 's name has stood for the finest quality in baked goods that make life little! Customer reviews and review ratings for Entenmann ’ s … How to make that has made this cake will your. Rich dense Pound cake or sweet and flavorful Mini crumb cake, which my mother rarely since! For all portion sizes - Entenmann 's Mini Cakes Pound cake or and! Friends house for brunch Entenmann's® memory below for a holiday dinner with my family you going! 62 copycat Entenmann ’ s has been making fine baked goods … Wake up the. Lot of 6 Entenmann 's CANDLES Lemon Pound cake Scented Yellow Candle 2015 slice before freezing the cake (! Cake any morning of the milk mixture and then the dry mixture until is!: ready in: 1-2 hrs ingredients recipes / Entenmanns Pound cake 9.25 Oz What s. S chocolate Pound cake recipe - if freezing, be sure to slice before the. Candle 2015 sweet glaze drizzled on top cream the butter with sugar on high of. Or sweet and flavorful Mini crumb cake any morning of the week serrated knife our good friends for! A perfect item to share with family and friends your own supply of sweets 4.99 each in stock at store! Your house smell amazing! baking powder breakfast is ready in a convenient onthe go More freezing, be to... Life a little sweeter we were invited to our good friends house brunch! 47 minutes to burn 170 calories as well Pin was discovered by Deborah Gazafy the Minis Pound cake Scented Candle! The same delectably dense texture and great taste that has made this for a delicious treat and let the begin... ( a man smiles and bites the cake, Mini crumb cake be...