Bluetooth Bluetooth. [row][double_paragraph][/double_paragraph][double_paragraph][/double_paragraph] [/row] I have had the SE215s for around 3 months now--first impressions here-- and got my FH1s around three days ago--first impressions here.I bought the FH1s to use at my workstation and for on-the-go listening and had bought the SE215s to just try out IEMs with a earhook design. Final ThoughtsShure has captured me with its sound, and I'm really glad that its making itself more accessible with an affordable price. Momentum IN-EAR vs SHURE se215 - Duration: 8:12. FiiO F9 SE Triple Driver Hybrid in-Ear Monitors (Black) by FiiO. The soundstage presentation of the SE215 isn't wide and doesn't give you a mental image of the how the sounds surround the space. The sound is fed into your ear via a stem that extends from the chassis. You get so many accessories with the earphones that you can donate some to your family and friends. Earphone Earphone. These little guys sound spectacular for $99.Talk about in your face. Contents1 Why We Like It – Shure SE2151.1 Performance1.2 Design1.3 Value1.4 Shure SE215 Wrap Up 9.2Expert RatingThe Shure SE215 is one of the best earbuds with an under $100 price tag on the market today. Some people don’t like the short cycles in terms of product releases, but seeing a company … Help and Getting Started. 3 editorial reviews. I reviewed the SRH145 on-ears not too long ago, which surprised me over how much they offer at $39. Fiio F9 vs Shure SE215. The FiiO F9 Pro is a revision of the existing F9 IEM and will sell at a slightly higher price of $139.99. Their fit is slightly difference because of the way the cables’ earhooks differ. The FiiO F9 Pros are without a doubt the best overall balance of sound quality, comfort and flexibility. The SE215 packaging include three sizes of both silicone and foam tips, to suit your fancy.I also have to mention that Shure's signature black tips (dubbed Shure "Olives") don't really wear out in my use. Forums. The shure 215 (but as far as I know also the 315) seems to sound a little "worst" than the triple driver anyway shires have better noise isolation. Fiio have also carefully considered ergonomics when designing the F9. 1More Triple Driver In-Ear vs Shure SE215 Side-by-Side Headphones Comparison - RTINGS.com They also have the in line remote which is a good plus. I was blown away by the sound,comfort and isolation of these. Shure isn't going to give you all for $99, but I'm very satisfied with how much is there. But you can get nit-picky and say that the treble doesn't extend as far as it could (higher pitches get rolled-off).Depth is where I can hear compromise. To learn more about FiiO reviews on Headfonics you can click here. The cable is very long and is made from a very sturdy and durable material. While the sound reproduction sounds great, it could use extension to fill out the space, if you will. I will say I've only recently gotten into the Audiophile world. FiiO LC-BT2 Neckband MMCX Bluetooth 5.0 Earphone Cable with aptX LL/LDAC, 24H Playtime, Microphone and Remote for FiiO/Shure SE215 SE315 SE425 SE535 (MMCX) 4.2 out of 5 stars 71. Weight: 21g It's inconvenient at first, but eventually becomes second-nature.You'll realize after a while why many audio manufacturers these days choose this kind of design. Shure Se215 vs Fiio F9 Pro Home. Fiio F9 Shop now at Amazon. How are they compared to the regular ones? Shure is not trying to bias out ear-candy, it wants to give you the full impact of the recording.The bass is delicate while still being very relevant. They both have unique strengths and weakness, with the FH5 preferring music that relies on low frequency energy and quick transient response for emotional impact. AMP AMP. Overview – FiiO FH5 vs Shure SE425 Comparison Review Overall, the FiiO FH5 and the Shure SE425 are very different sets of in-ear-monitors and should be spoken of as such. Fiio F9 Pro + K1 -> where next? … I'll jump right to it and say that Shure maintains its excellent audio prowess. FiiO LC-2.5C 2.5mm Hand-Woven,8-Stranded High-Purity Monocrystalline Silver-Plated Copper Balanced MMCX Replacement Cable for Shure SE215 SE315 SE846 SE535 SE425/JVC/FiiO FH5 … Thread starter WaffleBoy; Start date Mar 25, 2018; post-14126887. I'd agree with that from the perspective that in-ears aren't really that noticeable when donned, especially compared over-ears.Almost all of Shure's SE earphones follow the same design - a jellybean-shaped chassis with a cable that is meant to route over your ears. ­ All Rights Reserved. Great balanced sound and great fit using Comply foam tips supplied. 4.5 / 5. Using Fiio M11, I use 4.4mm and 3.5mm cables trying to find different experiences. The fit, sound isolation, and removable cable push the value even further. FiiO M11 Android High Resolution Lossless Music Player with aptX HD, LDAC HiFi Bluetooth, USB Audio/DAC,DSD256 Support and WiFi Play Full Touch Screen Because of their similarities in shape and size, they both touch the ear in a similar way, although it’s pretty comfortable. F9 Pro has the same dynamic driver inside, so the bass amounts and qualities are quite similar with F9, but the midrange and the top end feels more vivid and lively on F9Pro, the high end extension being quite noticeable better on F9Pro. Triple Driver Hybrid In-ear Monitors. Both have a detachable cable, and their cables are the same length. It isn't just the typical stick-in and you're done. ¥ 398.00. X. LTD. Fiio FH1 MSRP: $75 Amazon link. 8:12. The mids are what it's about in the sound signature. Anyone managed to give them a listen? Introductions, Help and Recommendations. Traditional earphones just have the cable fall in front of you. The F9 Pro has an impedance of 28 ohms and a relatively high sensitivity of 106 dB/mW, making it easy to drive out of any device we used for testing, but surprisingly it did not hiss when used with our most powerful headphone amplifier. It's a common standard along audio gear.Here's the kicker of this feature: If your cable fails (which isn't uncommon), you can simply buy another and swap it out. [spacer color="264C84" icon="fa-music"] Without using any EQ I like the FA9 the best right now. We thank FiiO for this opportunity. But despite the price, Shure is very careful to give you the most for your money and not compromise on the audio enjoyment that it excels at. Once donned, it's a comfy and secure fit. Available in wireless and wired versions with detachable cables in multiple color options. Player Player. Detachable cable is durable enough to withstand everyday wear. Plain and simple fantastic iem sound and build. Another new inclusion is an additional storage/carrying case. Fiio F9 Pro Triple Driver Hybrid Earphones, Answer / Hang up, Play / Pause, Next track, Previous track, Volume, MMCX connectors, Hybrid Technology Earphones, Comfortable and secure fit, Hi-Res audio, Sound Isolating™, Gold-plated MMCX, 360-degree rotation, Includes a zippered carrying case, Etymotic Research ER3-SE In-Ear Headphones, Etymotic Research ER4-SR Studio Reference In-Ear Isolating Earphone, Etymotic Research ER4S-B In-Ear Headphones, Shure SE535-CL-E Premium Sound Isolating Earphones, Westone UM Pro 10 Single Driver IEM Earphones, Westone AM Pro 10 Single Driver IEM Earphones, Etymotic Research ER3-XR In-Ear Headphones, Etymotic Research ER4-XR In-Ear Headphones, RHA CL750 Noise Isolating Precision High Impedance In-Ear Headphones, Fiio FA1 Single Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors, Tin Audio T3 Dynamic Hybrid driver In-Ear Earphones, Best Selfie Sticks to Capture the Best Moments.