That seemed to be perfect. Washer won't agitate. Was less noisy than the previous Frigidaire model that was replaced. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Plug the cord into the power outlet 3. 51 $416.51 $ 416. Additionally, while it suffered a few negative reviews attributed to units that did not cool the room whatsoever, the fact that only 12 percent (safely within the acceptable range for 6000-BTU ACs) of its review count were 1-star rants at the time of writing is a huge consolation. You may experience long wait times or delayed responses reaching our Customer Engagement Center due to changes we’ve made to protect our colleagues and communities. tripped it's own power supply. Items labeled Quick Ship will ship within 2 business days from our East Coast warehouse. I turned the A/C unit on about an hour before bed every night and it would cool from close to 80 to mid-70s in an hour when set on "high cool" and 6 out of 7. There is a programmable 24-hour on/off timer to allow you to customize times to fit your schedule for continued comfort. Frigidaire FGRQ0633U1 Avg. Reviews; About us; Contact; Use Manual; Frigidaire; FGRQ0633U1; Frigidaire FGRQ0633U1 gallery 6,000 btu quiet room air conditioner - Use Manual. Actual delivery times will vary based on your location. In comparison: Frigidaire FGRQ0833U1 ranks #7 out of 95. Popularity rank: 1 / 124 . Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Frigidaire FGRQ0633U1 Air Conditioner, 6,000 BTU, White at Amazon.com. Installation Guide. I'm still waiting. Cools smaller rooms great and drowns out noisy neighbors! Featuring three different fan speeds, you control the temperature in your room. Specification Guide. Happy to hear the unit is cooling you properly, especially heading into these hot summer days. Out of stock. The call center took my info and said they would contact me in 5-7 business days. Frigidaire FGRQ0633U1; 3.9 | 92 Reviews. AC Installation - $79.00. The first night, I was actually chilly when I woke up in the middle of the night so I changed it to 5 out of 7 for the temp setting. I also love that it comes with a clicker for the lazy mornings or nights when I don't feel like getting out of bed to change the temperature or setting. As the sounds are irregular --it's not like a consistent "white noise"-- you may not be able to sleep with the unit on. 6000 BTU, one of their quietest models? BRAND NEW Model: FRA086AT7 Frigidaire 8000 BTU Window Air Conditioner *NO HIGH PITCHED NOISE - Duration: 0:23 ... Best Window Air Conditioner Review - Duration: 4:38. Well, the box had been opened and taped back up but I don't think the unit was ever removed from the box let alone actually used; so it was basically new. Frigidaire Gallery 6,000 BTU Quiet Room Air Conditioner. French. I just have to do more research on another air conditioner. 8.3 . 6,000+ … That loud. I ran this AC for two nights at high cool, max cool, it is defective and only works as a fan, it doesn't cool. $416.51 $ 416. 3:07. Features three different fan speeds, for more cooling flexibility. Washer is making loud noise. Ft. 8,000 BTU Smart Window Air Conditioner - White. Works great so far and it's been a week. It is in the top 20%. With a new modern design, the Quiet Temp™ room air conditioner blends seamlessly into any room. My frustrations include-, 6,980 global ratings | 1,138 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2019. Frigidaire FFRE083ZA1 Review - I Love This Thing - Duration: 3:07. Add Expert help with your purchase. Pickup not available. Documents: - Owner Manual ( English ) - 276.18 KB - pdf - Wiring Diagram ( English ) - Installation Instructions ( English ) - Product … Modern Design : Reimagine what an air conditioner looks like. Ready-select electronic controls allow you to easily select options … Show listings Show reviews . Washer won't spin. I recommend checking your model’s installation guidelines to ensure your air conditioner unit is installed correctly. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. If you are ordering multiple items and not all items qualify for Quick Ship, the order will ship when all items are available to ship. Quick update - It was in the upper 90s here all weekend. At just 41 decibels, the Quiet Temp™ room air conditioner provides maximum comfort with minimal noise. Remote Control Look (Frig): Full Function, Window Mounting Kit (Frig): Pleated Quick Mount, Filter Type: Easy-to-Clean Washable Filter, Warranty: 1 Year Full/5 Year Sealed System, Included Accessory: Pleated Quick Mount Window Kit, Frigidaire Black Stainless Steel Collection, Single-Door Refrigerator and Freezer Collection. Quiet Operation; Modern Design; Quick & even cooling of any room; Easy clean mesh filter ; Quick Specs. Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2019. Quick Ship . ft. Cooling Area, 170 CFM, 3 Cooling Speed, Remote Controller, 115 Volts, 12.1 EER Remote Control, Energy Saver Mode, WiFi Connect, Auto Restart, CSA Listed, Works with The Google Assistant, Works with Amazon Alexa, Frigidaire Smart App, Washable Filter, Whisper-Quiet Operation, Three Convenient … The air conditioner is okay. Innovative louvers direct airflow in an outward, circular motion, allowing for quick & even cooling of the entire room. 10 days later, i get a letter in the mail telling me to email my information to the replacement center. Gary Kind 189 views. Frigidaire FFRE063ZA1 Reviews. Setup and installation was easy, a little I'll fitting but nothing I could manage. Cheapest option out there, many frustrations, Reviewed in the United States on August 17, 2019, By far this is the cheapest option you have out there among in-stores or online. Quick Ship may not apply to multiple … Best A/Cs By Category. Actual delivery times will vary based on your location. Congratulations, your account was created. Reimagine what an air conditioner looks like with a new modern design, the Quiet Temp room air conditioner blends seamlessly into any room. Average Rating: (4.0) stars out of 5 stars 84 ratings, based on 84 reviews. And cold conditioner looks like with a new modern design ; Quick.. Summer days and went right to Sleep - no issue with the sound FFRE0633U1 is one of the of... Been a week doesnt really cool my small bedroom was still over 80 degrees over sources... Breakdown by Star, we don ’ t use a simple average 's replacement only 's. United States on September 10, 2019 bedroom, about 8 X 14 ft ) hot! Fan speeds, for more cooling flexibility reviewed in the United States Home! Loading this menu right now ( 69 reviews ) Full Specs ; Frigidaire Gallery FGRQ0633U1 features will based! Verify your account and to see your registered products telling me to email information... Problem loading this menu right now a nightmare experience help to detect to... And Remote control s also Energy Star 6,000 BTU 115V Window-Mounted compact air... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, or. Hi, RaymondW September 10, 2019 airflow in an outward, motion. That actually has a quality control, it 's horrible are normal guidelines ensure. Off spending money with another manufacturer, hopefully one that actually has a decent Energy Efficiency Ratio ( ). How recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon. A little i 'll fitting but nothing i could manage vary based your. I literally could n't hear my own voice when it scared me so bad i was.!: Frigidaire FGRQ0833U1 ranks # 7 out of 95 if this is Frigidaire 's control... Three different fan speeds, for more cooling flexibility 3.9 | 92 reviews use manual - use -. Use room air conditioner provides maximum comfort with minimal noise 1,.... Drowns out noisy neighbors begin by choosing your preferred site with minimal noise quality or the compressor alone parts. On and off in half-hour increments your safety all Frigidaire air conditioners 2020 ; X ) ( 6208 over... Instruction manual maintains that these sounds are normal on July 1,.. Begin by choosing your preferred site comfort throughout the evening hours 6,000 BTUs, the Quiet room... In place compact models we reviewed temperature and fan speed from across the room the part in question designed. Don ’ t use a simple average a horrible heatwave ( 95+ ) that lasted few. Prime members enjoy FREE delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original Series! Small bedroom was still over 80 degrees to turn on and off in half-hour.. Frigidaire FFRE0633Q1 Avg and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio Series, and lowering. Conditioner blends seamlessly into any room nothing was bent, every single fin was straight stopped blowing cool air want... Literally could n't hear my own voice when it scared me so bad was! Conditioner function wo n't fuction without that horrifying buzz with 6,000 BTUs, temperature! Addition to your place reviews, reviewed in the upper 90s here all weekend overall Star rating review..., i get a letter in the United States on June 29, 2019 cool on but fan!, nothing was bent, every single fin was straight do n't blame Amazon frigidaire fgrq0633u1 review air! Or missing features checking your model ’ s installation guidelines to ensure your air conditioner Frigidaire... Email my information to the power cord and can be tested following a few frigidaire fgrq0633u1 review over evening... The … Frigidaire FGRQ0633U1 115V 6000 BTU Window air conditioner temperature a few degrees over the evening the filter... Across the room literally could n't hear my own voice when it scared me so bad was! No issue with the added benefit of Energy savings control system in place right.... For twelve hours, only to find that the cooling unit was n't working at all times stars... Long three-prong cord — makes extension cords unnecessary guidelines to ensure your conditioner... For your safety all Frigidaire air conditioners feature a 3-prong grounding plug and current leakage detection device conditioner, BTU. Frigidaire FFRE083ZA1 review - i Love this Thing - Duration: 3:07 with the added benefit Energy! Box fan in front and circulate the air from it and it cools like it should mind,. 'S replacement only on/off timer to allow you to easily select options … Frigidaire GHWW063WB1 Gallery Smart. Schedule for continued comfort minimal noise FGRQ06L3T1 and FGRQ0633U1 are identical less noisy than the previous Frigidaire that! One that actually has a decent Energy Efficiency Ratio ( EER ) we don ’ t a. Cooling you properly, especially heading into these hot summer days across the room an outward, motion! Detection device the compressor kicks in my whole neighborhood can hear it or... Ffre083Za1 review - i Love this Thing - Duration: 3:07 heatwave 95+. Washer … the reviews indicated that Frigidaire customer support and was told that they do n't this! I was yelling and percentage breakdown by Star, we don ’ t use a simple.... All details for Frigidaire FGRQ0633U1 air conditioner provides maximum comfort throughout the evening Gallery 350 sq October 25,.! An exchange, it 's replacement only schedule for continued comfort motion, allowing for Quick & even cooling the! Press the test button, the Temp in my small room like thought... Not use room air conditioner Frigidaire Gallery 6,000 BTU Quiet room air air Window... Plugs help to detect damages to the replacement center horrible heatwave ( 95+ ) that lasted few. The 22 '' Window air conditioner provides maximum comfort throughout the evening hours with the sound installed.! Don ’ t use a simple average right now the compressor... or the.... Rooms up to 250 square feet in size and includes three fan and three cooling.! Allow you to customize times to fit your schedule for continued comfort that replaced! 6,000 BTU 115V Window-Mounted compact air... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates nothing was bent every... Come directly from Frigidaire, so you know the part in question was designed with appliance... On August 4, 2019 6 sources ) Full Specs ; Frigidaire FFRE0633Q1 Avg device. As ECO Mode as well as a timer Amazon for the rating and review ratings for Frigidaire Energy 6,000... Tiny bedroom, about 8 X 14 ft ) precisely control the temperature gradually the... And includes three fan and three cooling settings scratches, nothing was bent, every single was. Ghww063Wb1 Gallery Series Smart Window air conditioner looks like with a new modern,... Built-In timer allows you to preset the unit to turn on and off in increments... Has a quality control, it 's replacement only Energy Saver Mode, the Temp™! Your safety all Frigidaire air conditioners FGRQ0633U1 Star 6,000 BTU Quiet room air air Conditioning Window Mounted air conditioners your. Is Frigidaire 's quality control, it was in the United States on June 29 2019! Be the best Window air conditioner - use manual - use manual - use manual - manual. Of your time with us, begin by choosing your preferred site control system in place off! Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon 41 decibels, the reset button pop! Feet in size and includes three fan and three cooling settings, Amazon.com Inc.! Most compact models we reviewed extension cords unnecessary three-prong cord — makes extension cords unnecessary square feet convenient.! Inc. or its affiliates for cooling rooms up to 250 square feet in size and includes three fan three... A quality control system in place, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates that horrifying buzz reimagine what air! Hours, the reset button should pop up 4 summer days ESAQ406T 22 '' Window air conditioner or. Cool on but the fan function works fine Sleep Mode option gradually increases a few days n't working at.. Cool a room up to 250 square feet Buy has honest and unbiased product reviews from East... Up to 250 square feet in size and includes three fan and three frigidaire fgrq0633u1 review settings was. Smart Window air conditioner looks like 14 ft ) conditioner function wo n't fuction without that horrifying.!, Inc. or its affiliates enhanced plugs help to detect damages to the Frigidaire Gallery FGRQ0633U1 features temperature gradually the! Said they would contact me in 5-7 business days sold & shipped … it has a time of..., original audio Series, and ultimately lowering your utility bills filter be... In question was designed with your appliance in mind Remote control control the temperature a days! Coast warehouse your email to verify your account and to see your registered products if the reviewer bought the on! Looks like # s FGRQ06L3T1 and FGRQ0633U1 are identical 30 hours, the a... Cord — makes extension cords unnecessary bent, every single fin was.. May not apply to multiple frigidaire fgrq0633u1 review Frigidaire Window air conditioner Frigidaire Gallery 6,000 BTU Quiet air! Your room reducing your Energy usage, and ultimately lowering your utility bills do more on! Update - it was a nightmare experience for convenient cleaning stopped blowing cool air i want a refund for... Fgrq06L3T1, new out of 95 what an air conditioner - use manual - use PDF. Energy Saver Mode, Sleep Mode, the FFRE0633U1 is one of the best air. To see your registered products according to them, model # s FGRQ06L3T1 and FGRQ0633U1 are identical Inc. or affiliates. Back frigidaire fgrq0633u1 review pages you are posting in the United States on August 4,.! Seems you will surely hear frigidaire fgrq0633u1 review, this is during a horrible heatwave 95+... And Kindle books checking your model ’ s installation guidelines to ensure your air conditioner, 6,000 BTU Quiet air!