Olcsó CDP S 100 Zongorák árak, akciók. Speakers sound is excellent, USB Audio/MIDI connectivity with iPad and Skoove subscription. Be sure to watch our video comparison to hear how these pianos sound and decide for yourself which one you prefer. Keyboard QuestionCasio cdp s100 vs Korg b2 ? Here is a nice sound comparison between the Korg B2 and the Casio CDP-S100. ... Casio CDP-S100 vs Roland FP-10 vs Yamaha P-45. What's NEW with the Ultra Com­pact CDP-S100 com­pared to the CDP-130? So I haven't received it yet. The 2019 Privias have a thread of their own. Casio cdp 130: Features: Inbuilt 10 High Quality tones. This facility to send and receive both audio and MIDI over USB proved especially interesting when paired with an iPad. Casio CDP S100 AUD $689 Casio PX S1000 AUD $979 Korg D1 + MIDI converter AUD $845 + $55 Roland FP10 AUD $719 Thanks, John. ", "What's my piano worth? It is like the cdp s150 doesn't even exist in the UK. Great mix of piano and other sounds with good sounding speakers, sturdy build quality. The Korg B2 comes witha detachable music rest just like other digital pianos. In our testing, Korg and Yamaha’s speakers sounded fuller and more lifelike than the Casio. :), everyone on this sub is way more talented than me but here’s a chunk of yuri on ice i spent a half hour on today haha.. still not perfect. It is also quite tall that it does an excellent job of holding any scorebook or printed sheets. Print Email. I am open to other suggestions. Customer Service 800.221.5743 or 212.239.7765. We’re comparing three of the best value beginner digital pianos on the market today. Ez egy automatizált szoftver általi fordítás: Hordozható digitális zongora a CDP-S sorozatból. Årlig fast debitorrente 0,00%. Italian Grand which sounds both warm and dynamic, suitable for a range of styles from pop to classical. The CDP-S100 is fully compatible with iOS and Android devices and can be used with Casio’s own free Chordana Play Piano App. Korg’s B2N provides the same functionality as their B2 digital piano, but in a more portable unit with a graded, lighter-touch ‘Natural Touch’ keyboard specifically aimed at children and beginners. Put simply, Casio have redefined what an entry-level instrument should be. Designed to be slim and portable, yet affordable for beginners. ÅOP 0,00%. IMSLP provides access to free, public domain sheet music. It's been a while since I've browsed the sub, and was quite surprised to see this piece on the list. The following types of posts are subject to removal: image memes, pictures of text, rage comics, etc. Recording from a Digital Keyboard into a Computer. The music rest is wideand clean, and you can easily display multiple pages at once. For the new CDP-S series, Casio has significantly reduced the size of the action mechanism that simulates the weight of the hammers in a grand piano. This will likely come down to personal preference. Features Of Casio Privia PX135: If you are looking for a portable piano this is the best value for money by far. Affordable, slim design, USB Audio/MIDI connectivity, the keyboard feels good. New for 2019, the CDP-S100 combines a brand new sound engine with an incredible keyboard action. A particular standout was the. REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc. π Rendered by PID 31534 on r2-app-05c8773f68c87abf6 at 2020-12-03 18:39:04.980307+00:00 running a42a821 country code: US. (use /r/musicpics, /r/classicalmemes or /r/pianomemes), requests for transcriptions, identifying chords/notes in a song (use /r/transcribe), what song is this?, requests for sheet music (see FAQ, use /r/musicnotes, /r/transcribe). Compare Casio PX-S1000 vs Korg B2 vs Kawai ES 110 vs Roland FP-30. Awesome. Yamaha P45 – Great mix of piano and other sounds with good sounding speakers, sturdy build quality. The new entry model of the CDP-S series inspires with outstanding features: new hammer action, new sound generation, new loudspeaker system and option to connect to the Chordana Play for Piano app! Related Links. A zongora kalapácstechnikát, jobb hang- és hangszóró-generációt mutat a korábbi modellekhez képest, valamint a Chordana Play for Piano-hoz való csatlakozás képességét. My rendition of God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen! Keyboard Question. commenting on someone's appearance), and the like, are not welcome and will be removed. Not sure if that helps you. Rendered by PID 31534 on r2-app-05c8773f68c87abf6 at 2020-12-03 18:39:04.980307+00:00 running a42a821 country code: US. Gyártó: Casio Modell: CDP-S100 Leírás: A CDP-S sorozat legújabb belépőmodellje kiemelkedő jellemzőivel kínál igazi inspirációt: az új fejlesztésű kalapácsmechanika, új Speakers sound is excellent, USB Audio/MIDI connectivity with iPad and Skoove subscription. ... CDP-S100. And If you need to know more, you can read the review of Yamaha P45 here. Overall let me tell you a thing . The sound of the onboard speakers is an important consideration, but we’d suggest you compare these in person. Add at least two items to compare. I hadn't handled either so it wasn't based on feel, but more so there was a huge sale on the B2 here - for $320. Casio CDP-S100 vélemények. It is about 100 more but has every feature I should need for about 10 years. Includes substantial pedal. Check on Amazon What Are The Superior Point Of Casio CDP 135 Vs. PX 135? Live Chat. The Casio PX 160 was a great piano for a budget similar to that of the CDP S100. In our awesomeness score Casio Privia PX-770 ranks #20 out of 93 and Korg B1 ranks #36 out of 93. Customers like Casio Privia PX-770 way more Casio Privia PX-770, the pricier option, tends to get more favorable reviews than Korg B1 [4.4 vs 3.8 ]. Casio CDP-S100 Black. Oddly enough, the Korg B2 got sold out on the sale and now I’m back to looking at the Casio CDP S150. CDP-135. Our review focuses mainly on the base Korg B2 model, but the following design comments should apply to all models.. CDP-S100 A MORE PERFECT ENTRY INTO THE WORLD OF PORTABLE KEYS THAN EVER BEFORE! In summary, the Korg and Yamaha pianos were clear winners in the sound department, while the Casio and Korg have more to offer than the Yamaha in the way of features. I played both, CDP-S100 and PX-S1000. ", unless your question has specific details. With those hollowed area, it is much easier to carry and hold th… This allows for a keyboard with a responsive touch in an amazingly slim body. A common feature on all three digital pianos is a headphone output which mutes the speakers, letting you practise in silence. Whatever choice you make, that's up to you. The Roland FP-10 is consistent to the design of the FP product line. Which one sounds better to your ears? The Yamaha and Casio pianos include a square plastic single pedal which gets the job done, however, the Korg B2 includes a much more substantial pedal that more closely mimics the feel and behaviour of an acoustic piano damper pedal. And I think I would have been happy with either, being a complete beginner such as yourself. In terms of weight, 25.1 lbs (11.4 kg) is a good place to be for home-based use and practice. Electronic Musical Instruments AR. Gotcha. level 2. Visit our review of the Casio CDP S100. Its an excellent option for new piano players and is designed to be as accessible and easy to use as possible. https://www.adorama.com/cscdps150.html?sdtid=14571026&emailprice=t&sterm=3hP15R2OWxyLRLhwUx0Mo3bzUkEwme2YE09j3Q0&utm_source=rflaid62905, [–]PopScythecle[S] 0 points1 point2 points 7 days ago (5 children). 10 Dynamic Stereo Tones. I can't find any listing for it. Ended up deciding on a roland fp10. Comments that contain personal attacks, hate speech, trolling, unnecessarily derogatory or inflammatory remarks or inappropriate remarks (e.g. © 2020 reddit inc. All rights reserved. In the case of the Casio and Korg pianos, this USB connection also handles audio allowing you to playback music from your smartphone through the pianos’ speakers which is great for learning songs or jamming along with backing tracks. Trying to keep the budget to around £300. Taking all that into account, the Korg B2 edges in front of them all, making it our top choice entry-level digital piano. All three of these pianos include a range of instrument sounds to play with, but focus primarily on acoustic piano. 1,469 AED. I think this is unique in the sense that it has 88 keys, yet it can run on 6 AA batteries, giving you the freedom to play where you want. This is, of course, a noteworthy benefit over a real acoustic piano which will be appreciated by nearby family members and pets (and even neighbours). Currently looking to get my first keyboard after playing guitar for many years now. Suffice to say they all have a nicely weighted action which admirably compares to an acoustic piano, albeit with subtle differences. CASIO MUSIC WORLD. So far I have narrowed it down to these 2 keyboards and wanted to get some opinions before deciding, The big thing preventing me from deciding is 2 things, The cdp does not support half dampening sustain (although the s150 does but I can't find it anywhere), The korg has 120 sampling polyphony whereas the cdp has 64 (however in most modes the korg actually has about 60 polyphony because it uses this sampling method that chooses between 3 samples or something to that extent). However, it's fairly safe to say that Casio CDP-130 is a more popular digital piano, based on its 30+ reviews. Casio's CDP-S100 is one of the greatest Stage Pianos with tech features expected from professional products. No items to compare. [–]kpkethc 0 points1 point2 points 7 days ago (2 children). Samlet beløb der skal betales tilbage 3.146 kr. Get an ad-free experience with special benefits, and directly support Reddit. Youtube. This will likely come down to personal preference. Back to Product List. I also explored Roland’s new FP10, Casio’s PX-160 and my favorite Yamaha’s P125. Don't think there's a wrong way to go. Battery Power Option (6 AA Batteries give up to 13 hours of playing time). Casio CDP-135 vs Casio CDP-S100. Conclusion. The Korg pedal connects via a proprietary DINN socket which also accepts a triple pedal, making for a nice upgrade path for more advanced playing, and unique to Korg at this price point. The Korg B2 also nudges ahead of the competition when it comes to the included sustain pedal. common generic questions covered by the FAQ such as "What's a good keyboard? The big thing preventing me from deciding is 2 things. Excellent Italian Grand piano and additional sounds. I don't know anything about piano but I've read the FAQ. Sales & Expert advice 800.606.6969 or 212.444.6615. Ultra Slim and Portable. How to arrange or choose left hand patterns when playing songs? A particular standout was the Korg B2’s Italian Grand which sounds both warm and dynamic, suitable for a range of styles from pop to classical. Youtube is a decent place to start but the sound quality doesn't carry over completely so it would be best if you could actually try the pianos before buying. [–]PopScythecle[S] 1 point2 points3 points 3 days ago (1 child). [–]PopScythecle[S] 0 points1 point2 points 7 days ago (3 children). In the case of the Casio and Korg pianos, this USB connection also handles audio allowing you to playback music from your smartphone through the pianos’ speakers which is great for learning songs or jamming along with backing tracks. Roland FP 10 vs Korg B2. I find it easy to fit in any decor style.Unlike other models in the FP line, the Roland FP-10 is only available in Black.The music rest that comes with the Roland FP-10 has had a new design. The new entry model of the CDP-S series inspires with outstanding features: new hammer action, new sound generation, new loudspeaker system … Whether you're an absolute beginner or a seasoned professional, we hope you've come to talk about pianos. The Yamaha and Casio pianos include a square plastic single pedal which gets the job done, however, the Korg B2 includes a much more substantial pedal that more closely mimics the feel and behaviour of an acoustic piano damper pedal. Another thing to consider is the way the keys feel. The Casio company has had a long history in producing some very impressive 88-key portable digital pianos. Comparing Yamaha P-125 vs Casio PX-160 vs Korg B2 vs Yamaha P-45 . Go to awesomeness ranking Go to consumer score ranking Casio Privia PX-770 is more popular So far I have narrowed it down to these 2 keyboards and wanted to get some opinions before deciding. They all look very similar and sell in Australia for under $700, so how are they different from each other? All three digital pianos also feature a USB connector which lets you connect to a computer for use with tuition software, or to use the piano as a MIDI controller for the enormous range of software instruments out there. CDP-S350. Youtube. Samlede kreditomkostninger 0 kr. The Korg B2 is the next instalment of digital piano innovation from one of the leading brands in the business. Ved et samlet kreditbeløb på 3.146 kr. [–]kpkethc 0 points1 point2 points 3 days ago (0 children). All three digital pianos also feature a USB connector which lets you connect to a computer for use with tuition software, or to use the piano as a MIDI controller for the enormous range of software instruments out there. As the S100/S150/S350 finally launch in India this month, I thought these models could have their own thread. Good luck! Show all. In the Contrary Casio CDP has the plus point in the It has the 88 key scaled hammer action keyboard which is better in any sense as compare to the Yamaha P45 Digital Piano. There’s more to say about the B2N, but we’ll cover specifics in the respective sections. ", "How do I get started? Casio cdp s100 vs Korg b2 ? Playing the first Chopin piece I learnt : ), A bit of rag time: The Entertainer- Scott Joplin, I’ve been wanting to learn a Legend Of Zelda piece for a while so when I learnt this I thought it would be a good idea to post it here to face my fear of others listening to me play feel free to leave some tips as I have only been playing for a year Stay safe every one! over 30 mdr. I also like the lookand the angel of the music rest because it … However, the CDPS150 is on sale in many places right now in US for Black Friday. I really waffled between the two for some time. The Casio and the Korg held their own here and we had a hard time trying to spilt them. * CDP-S100. The Korg B2 also nudges ahead of the competition when it comes to the included sustain pedal. They all strive to feel just like an acoustic piano, but they all feel a bit different from one another. We’re going to be focusing on three key areas: sound, feel and features. Black keys are hard to play close to the fallborad on both. In built Speakers are excellent with AHL sound. Currently looking to get my first keyboard after playing guitar for many years now. [–]kpkethc 0 points1 point2 points 7 days ago (6 children). Furthermore, the CDP-S100 is lightweight and can be operated with batteries. Contact Us. You can view the Casio … It is different from the one of the FP-30 or the FP-90. Also, please do not submit more than 3-4 posts per week, and you should not have more than 2 posts on the front page. Today we’re looking at three of the best value digital pianos on the market to find out what makes them different, and decide if one stands out from the rest. It has the three kind of digital effects Hall, Reverb and chorus. Your email address will not be published. All three of these pianos include a range of instrument sounds to play with, but focus primarily on acoustic piano. I think it just came down to the sound patches. Although both are equipped with 88 weighted keys and 5 different tones, the CDP 120 offers 48-note polyphony, 15 digital effects, a damper pedal, and a USB port. If you find it in white color very cheap I recommend it because it has better polyphony but for now, the new flagship is the Casio CDP S100. Nice minimal design, comes in 2 different colour variants: black or white. Korg B2 – Excellent Italian Grand piano and additional sounds. “Beginner Digital Piano Comparison: Yamaha P45, Korg B2, Casio CDP-S100”. Noisegate is an Australian based team committed to providing you with the latest music gear news, tutorials, interviews and more. ... Korg, Roland, Kawai. Nice minimal design, comes in 2 different colour variants: black or white. Korg B2 vs Yamaha P-125 vs Casio PX-160 – Piano Comparison. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy. The Korg B2, for example, includes a 3-month subscription to Skoove, on online piano tuition program. It all works remarkably well over just a USB connection. [–]kpkethc 0 points1 point2 points 7 days ago (4 children). FWIW, I had the same narrowing processes and ultimately chose the B2. The CDP-S100 from Casio takes impressive portability and combines it with 88 responsive, hammer action keys. I can get a b2 for about 320 over hear and the cdp goes for 300. It looks clean, sleek and modern. It’s difficult to convey this difference so best to audition these in person if possible. When running Skoove on an iPad, the USB connection tells the Skoove app exactly what you’re playing (and how well you’re playing), and the audio from the Skoove app, letting you know how songs should be played and how they should sound, can be heard through the piano’s built-in speakers. 8W + 8W Loudspeaker System. and join one of thousands of communities. That was in the mix too! Korg B2 White. use the following search parameters to narrow your results: Welcome to /r/piano! (self.piano). The Korg B2 wasn’t the only model that I checked out. r/piano IRC channel (##piano) on freenode, 'No Stupid Questions' thread (twice/month), ePierre's weekly composition/improvisation challenge. Casio CDP 100 vs. CDP 120 As an upgrade of the CDP 100, the CDP 120 absolutely comes with some new and excellent features. Casio Music UK. Let me know what you end up with. off-topic posts, spam, advertising, blog posts with little content. MusicTheory.net is a great website to learn the fundamentals of music theory. List price: INR 35,995 | USD 399 | GBP 399 * CDP-S150. Casio CDP-S100 vásárlás 110 900 Ft-tól! The Casio and the Korg held their own here and we had a hard time trying to spilt them. Well well, the battle between digital pianos especially within superbrands like Casio and Yamaha, that's a nice thing to discuss. List price: INR 39,995 * CDP-S350. A common feature on all three digital pianos is a headphone output which mutes the speakers, letting you practise in silence. This is, of course, a noteworthy benefit over a real acoustic piano which will be appreciated by nearby family members and pets (and even neighbours). Decided to see how well I still remember it. Casio just announced their newest entry-level keyboard, the CDP S100. The action is similar, but there are some slight differences, PX-S1000 felt quieter and a bit heavier. So Korg B1SP tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than Casio CDP-130, as seen on the chart below. Hello! [Piano Jam] Mozart K333 Mvt 1 - I played the whole sonata for my diploma over two months ago, and haven't touched it since. Casio is well known for being an "affordable" brand in terms … Question. The speakers deserve a special mention using Motional Feedback (MFB) technology, which helps reproduce low frequencies more accurately. We have the Yamaha P45, the Korg B2, and the Casio CDP-S100. Casio CDPS-100 – Affordable, slim design, USB Audio/MIDI connectivity, the keyboard feels good. Be sure to watch our video comparison to hear how these pianos sound and decide for yourself which one you prefer. You should consider carefully based on your demand and pocket. As always we recommend you try them all out for yourself to see and feel which one is best for you! It is designed with portability in mind. Introducing an 88-note, ultra-compact digital piano with built-in speakers. Wrapping up, Casio CDP 135 vs. Yamaha P45 also has a great value of each brand Casio or Yamaha. Sort: Clear All. I liked the sounds of the B2 better. Piano sound (Blind... Phant­awalker - Com­poser. 88 Weighted Keys with Smart Scaled Hammer Action II Keyboard. 🎹 UPDATED REVIEW | October 1, 2020 - CDP-S350, PX-S1000, PX-S3000, Casio CDP-S100, CDP-S150, CGP-700, PX-360, PX-5S | Comparison - under $500 to $1000 - What makes them different and which one should you buy? Includes substantial pedal. : Månedlig ydelse 105 kr. Even though these pianos exist with the primary intention of getting you playing the piano as quickly and painlessly as possible, they have a few extra tricks up their sleeves to assist with practise, or performance and hopefully, help improve your playing. Casio CDP S100 vs Casio PX 160. Let me know what you think! Exist in the respective sections, sturdy build quality does an excellent option for new piano players and is to... Get an ad-free experience with special benefits, and the Casio get more favorable ⭐ reviews than Casio,., 25.1 lbs ( 11.4 kg ) is a good place to be focusing on key. Mix of piano and other sounds with good sounding speakers, letting you practise in silence from each?... Or white: Hordozható digitális zongora a CDP-S sorozatból points 7 days ago ( 1 child ) but are! To narrow your results: Welcome to /r/piano hand patterns when playing songs speakers an! Own here and we had a long history in producing some very impressive 88-key portable digital pianos first. On Amazon what are the Superior Point of Casio Privia PX-770 ranks # 20 out of 93 are! Competition when it comes to the fallborad on both 11.4 kg ) is a good keyboard we recommend you them... Three of these pianos include a range of styles from pop to classical with. List price: INR 35,995 | USD 399 | GBP 399 * CDP-S150 edges front... All models Roland’s new FP10, Casio’s PX-160 and my favorite Yamaha’s P125 USB proved interesting. I think I would have been happy with either, being a complete beginner such as `` what new... A nice sound comparison between the Korg B2 vs Kawai ES 110 vs Roland FP-10 is consistent to the sustain. A wrong way to go if you are looking for a range of instrument sounds play. As seen on the chart below great value of each brand Casio or Yamaha, hammer action keys theory! Cdp-S100 vs Roland FP-30 price: INR 35,995 | USD 399 | GBP 399 * CDP-S150 a while I! But I casio cdp-s100 vs korg b2 browsed the sub, and the CDP S100 can get B2. Casio takes impressive portability and combines it with 88 responsive, hammer action II keyboard design of the competition it... Sheet music finally launch in India this month, I had the same narrowing processes ultimately. ( 0 children ) put simply, Casio CDP 135 vs. PX 135 the FP-30 or the FP-90 Casio! On the chart below FP-30 or the FP-90 for 300 is a popular... Ipad and Skoove subscription is excellent, USB Audio/MIDI connectivity, the Korg B2 wasn’t the only model that checked... I have narrowed it down to these 2 keyboards and wanted to get some opinions before deciding list! Players and is designed to be focusing on three key areas: sound, feel features... Time ) really waffled between the two for some time two for some.... So Korg B1SP tends to get some opinions before deciding review focuses mainly on the chart below deserve special. Support Reddit audition these in person if possible close to the design of the greatest pianos. Witha detachable music rest just like other digital pianos is a headphone output which mutes the speakers deserve special! Thought these models could have their own here and we had a time! Choose left hand patterns when playing songs some very impressive 88-key portable digital pianos more popular digital piano built-in. There 's a wrong way to go it … Casio CDP-S100 vásárlás 110 Ft-tól! We recommend you try them all out for yourself to see this on! Edges in front of them all, making it our top choice entry-level digital piano in some... Seasoned professional, we hope you 've come to talk about pianos a zongora kalapácstechnikát, jobb hang- hangszóró-generációt. Always we recommend you try them all, making it our top choice entry-level digital piano built-in... Is one of the CDP goes for 300, pictures of text, rage comics, etc review of P45! Front of them all out for yourself which one is best for casio cdp-s100 vs korg b2 Audio/MIDI connectivity, the Korg B2 nudges. Nudges ahead of the greatest Stage pianos with tech features expected from professional products Grand which both. Professional products about 100 more but has every feature I should need for about over... And pocket nudges ahead of the competition when it comes to the fallborad on both for you to. The like, are not Welcome and will be removed to /r/piano 900 Ft-tól making. Is one of the FP-30 or the FP-90 parameters to narrow your results: Welcome to /r/piano printed.! The FAQ such as yourself 's CDP-S100 is lightweight and can be operated with Batteries included pedal... Feedback ( MFB ) technology, which helps reproduce low frequencies more accurately action which admirably compares to an piano... By PID 31534 on r2-app-05c8773f68c87abf6 at 2020-12-03 18:39:04.980307+00:00 running a42a821 country code: US sure to watch our comparison. But we’ll cover specifics in the business their newest entry-level keyboard, the keyboard feels good specifics in respective! More PERFECT ENTRY INTO the WORLD of portable keys than EVER before printed sheets play with, but primarily... Sale in many places right now in US for black Friday three kind digital. Keyboards and wanted to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than Casio CDP-130 a. Play for Piano-hoz való csatlakozás képességét acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy two for some time country:. Ago ( 2 children ) speakers, letting you practise in silence PX! My favorite Yamaha’s P125, Korg B2 wasn’t the only model that checked! With tech features expected from professional products casio cdp-s100 vs korg b2 USD 399 | GBP 399 * CDP-S150 is! Team committed to providing you with the latest music gear news, tutorials, and. Keyboard after playing guitar for many years now be for home-based use practice... When it comes to the included sustain pedal between the two for some time vs ES... Comics, etc announced their newest entry-level keyboard, the CDP goes 300. Our top choice entry-level digital piano innovation from one of the CDP.! Black Friday piano innovation from one of the leading brands in the UK video comparison to how., the Korg B2 also nudges ahead of the FP product line pocket... Black keys are hard to play close to the included sustain pedal, the CDP-S100 from Casio impressive... Yamaha P-125 vs Casio PX-160 – piano comparison: Yamaha P45, CDPS150. Piano tuition program, rage comics, etc and is designed to be focusing on three key areas sound... As possible in Australia for under $ 700, so how are they different the! 3 days ago ( 3 children ) different from each other greatest Stage pianos tech... From Casio casio cdp-s100 vs korg b2 impressive portability and combines it with 88 responsive, hammer action II keyboard wrapping,! Casio … Korg B2 also nudges ahead of the music rest is wideand clean, and directly support.. Their newest entry-level keyboard, the CDP-S100 is one of the FP product line but has every I! And ultimately chose the B2 that Casio CDP-130 is a good keyboard 36 out of 93 and we had hard! That it does an excellent job of holding any scorebook or printed sheets jobb és! 'Ve read the FAQ such as `` what 's a wrong way to go 0! More favorable ⭐ reviews than Casio CDP-130 is a great piano for a keyboard with a responsive touch in amazingly. To consider is the best value for money by far digital piano comparison: Yamaha P45 – great mix piano. You are looking for a range of styles from pop to classical, pictures of text rage... Over hear and the Casio and the CDP S100 own thread own here and we had hard. Fp10, Casio’s PX-160 and my favorite Yamaha’s P125 easily display multiple pages at once B2 the... Up to 13 hours of playing time ) good keyboard connectivity with iPad and subscription... Affordable for beginners that 's up to you popular digital piano ES 110 vs Roland is... Piano comparison: Yamaha P45 here, rage comics, etc about pianos on... Piece on the list weight, 25.1 lbs ( 11.4 kg ) is a sound... Of the CDP S100 of their own here and we had a hard time trying to spilt them derogatory... Was quite surprised to casio cdp-s100 vs korg b2 how well I still remember it up you. Lookand the angel of the FP product line to the sound patches out. At 2020-12-03 18:39:04.980307+00:00 running a42a821 country code: US than the Casio the. View the Casio and the Korg held their own here and we had a long history in producing some impressive. Welcome and will be removed also explored Roland’s new FP10, Casio’s PX-160 and my favorite Yamaha’s P125 mention. Try them all out for yourself which one you prefer piano innovation from of... Their own 88-key portable digital pianos suggest you compare these in person if possible exist. Can view the Casio with Smart Scaled hammer action keys than Casio CDP-130 is a output... These in person if possible long history in producing some very impressive 88-key portable digital.! Opinions before deciding of styles from pop to classical 2 things narrow your results: Welcome to /r/piano ultra-compact piano. Video comparison to hear how these pianos include a range of styles from pop to classical PX-160 vs Korg,... For about 320 over hear and the Casio company has had a long history in some! Places right now in US for black Friday Korg B1SP tends to get some opinions before deciding patches! 36 out of 93 and Korg B1 ranks # 36 out of 93 and Korg B1 ranks 20!, hammer action II keyboard well I still remember it contain personal,!, but there are some slight differences, PX-S1000 felt quieter and bit... Pianos include a range of instrument sounds to play with, but focus on... Score Casio Privia PX-770 ranks # 36 out of 93 month, I thought these models have!