Fresh Green Yerba Mate - Loose Tea - 100% Organic. These rainforest people find tremendous invigoration, focus and nourishment in yerba mate and revere it as the "drink of the gods". Find guayakí … Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Customer Service Hours I will continue to ship overseas, thank you! Passionate about yerba mate culture and regeneration? Bigelow Botanicals Cold Water Infusion Cranberry Lime Honeysuckle Tea Bags 18 Count... Kalmateh Modern & Elegant Yerba Mate Thermos- Double Walled, Stainless Steel (Wood,... Kalmateh Yerba Mate Gourd – Modern 8 oz Mate Cup with BPA Free Lid– Double Walled 1... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Thank you for your interest. Organic Revel Berry Yerba Mate 12ct, 15.5 fl oz. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. How can I learn more about current job openings? Search for: Store Locator David Weinfeld 2020-01 … Classic Gold Sparkling Yerba Mate… They sell mainly organic yerba mate beverages in various forms, including bottled cold drinks, cans, energy shots, traditional-style gourds, tea bags, and loose leaf. Please visit our Product Family page to explore our most up to date product offerings. Bigelow Botanicals Cold Water Infusion Watermelon Cucumber Mint Tea Bags 18 Count B... Celestial Seasonings Herbal Tea, Red Zinger, 20 Count (Pack of 6). Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Zero Calories. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Guayaki Yerba Mate | Organic Alternative to Herbal Tea, Coffee and Energy Drink | Lemon Elation | 15… Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. I am a consumer of your beverages and/or products. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Most of the blend is yerba mate that has been air-dried, a … Guayaki yerba mate, yerba mate enlighten mint is a dose of powerhouse caffeine and a delicious way to wake up. Guayaki. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Guayakí’s mission is to steward and restore 200,000 acres of South American Atlantic Rainforest and create over 1000 living wage jobs by 2020 by leveraging our Market Driven Restoration Model. item 6 Isondu Organic Yerba Mate … Please visit your local store and ask them about purchasing a full case. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Very nice energy lift and not much crash. 4.5 out of 5 stars 3. Today, Guayakí does not have any direct sponsorship programs however we are always looking to support communities with our product and our vision. We strive to ensure we find flavors to fit everyone’s lifestyle and appreciate your support. Reviewed in the United States on June 4, 2020. We look forward to hearing from you. GUAYAKI COVID 19 STATEMENT more. I used to drink Red Bull, then went to Sambazon until they changed their recipe. If you need help finding a store near you, please visit our store locator. Guayaki Yerba Mate Cans - Bulk in Canada? Guayaki Yerba Mate, Yerba Mate Bluephoria Is A Dose Of Powerhouse Caffeine And A Delicious Way To Wake Up. Please visit us here to find out how you can apply to be an Ambacebador. Yerba Mate has been used for centuries as a traditional and natural beverage throughout South America, offering distinct flavor and energy. There was a problem completing your request. We are not currently accepting partnerships with online retailers at this time. Guayaki: Organic Yerba Mate Bluephoria, 15.5 Oz We love it, we drink it, but what, exactly, is it? Most newcomers to yerba maté will probably be interested in these items, especially since some of our options are also flavored and sweetened. Also, there are only nine ingredients listed water, tea, 5 different juices, citric acid and cane sugar. Where is Guayakí’s Yerba Mate grown and how do you ensure quality? Great taste and an even caffeine level through the day. Contains: 100% Certified Organic Fresh Green Brazilian Yerba Mate (Never Smoked - Never Aged) vacuum packaged in a flavor preserving 2.5 kg (5.5 lb) bag. Yerba mate comes from the naturally caffeinated leaves of a native species of holly tree, Ilex Paraguariensis, found deep in the South American Atlantic rainforest. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Please select “Events” in the below webform. Please select “Partnerships” in the below webform and we will follow up if there is a way for Guayakí to support. Roll over image to zoom in $2.53. Please try again later. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Organic Yerba Mate, Bluephoria, 16 Fl Oz (Pack of 12), Delicious blueberry and elderberry flower flavor. I am interested in being sponsored by Guayakí Yerba Mate. … Interested in applying for a local donation that can be picked up at our Petaluma location? Timely delivery. So many energy drinks have crazy amounts. Come to life with this high energy infusion brewed from the mighty, emerald green mate leaves. Guayaki. Please check with your local municipality to confirm their capabilities. Was disappointed by that. If the event you are hosting is a good fit for our team we will contact you with next steps. Please choose a different delivery location. Our Traditional Yerba Mate does have a small amount of wood-dried yerba mate in the blend to impart its distinctive rich and full-bodied flavor profile. We strive to utilize recyclable and compostable packaging throughout our product lines. Yerba Mate Bluephoria Tea. Only 20 left in stock - order soon. We welcome your feedback and want to ensure we continue to meet your needs and/or address any concerns you may have. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Guayaki Yerba Mate Bluephoria Tea. Please visit us here to find out more about our Community Collaborator Program. Become an Ambacebador. Then I found Runa which is great, but I become tolerant of different forms of caffeine. Who can I speak with to learn more about this program? Please select “Product Inquiry” in the below webform to submit feedback. Who can I work with to learn more about sponsorships? If you brew some yerba mate, hot or cold, and then add some lemon juice and honey it’s basically the same thing. Guayaki. 1) Guayaki Organic Yerba Maté View Product. So, I gave these a try and love them! For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. 8:30AM-4:30PM PST (Mon-Fri), Guayakí Mailing Address Not a big fan of the mint one but still good. I am interested in collaborating with Guayakí Yerba Mate. The company sells its products through their own online shop, … How can I purchase by the case? I am interested in Guayakí Yerba Mate participating in an event I am hosting. Please select “Wholesale Inquiry” in the below webform and we will contact you within 24 hours to process your order. If your business is interested in selling our canned, bottled or loose-leaf offerings, please select “Wholesale Inquiry” in the below webform to submit your inquiry and a sales representative will contact you within 24 hours. Yerba mate is made from the naturally caffeinated and nourishing leaves of the celebrated South American rainforest holly tree (Ilex paraguariensis). Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on October 16, 2018, Love the taste and the flavor. Add to list Email Print Nutrition Facts. Item is single quantity unless otherwise noted. Learn More. The Naturally Refreshing, Better Caffeine™, Organic, Guilt Free and Honest. According to Bloomberg, Guayakí Sustainable Rainforest Products, Inc., is a US-based beverage company founded in 1996 by college buddies Alex Pryor from Buenos Aires and David Karr from California. How do I create an account? How can I place or change an order? I’m not sure exactly what’s causing it, but it’s definitely not the yerba mate … How can I submit feedback? Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Who can I work with to learn more about how to be a collaborator? The only issue I experienced with Guayaki is bloating. I am interested in being an Ambacebador. This Energy Drink Is Kosher, Gluten-Free, Organic And Non-GMO. ... Organic Bluephoria Yerba Mate 12ct, 15.5 fl oz. Zero Sugar, Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on October 9, 2020. Most of the blend is yerba mate that has been air-dried, a process that Guayakí has been an industry leader in innovating. For centuries, South America's Aché Guayakí tribe have sipped yerba mate daily from a traditional gourd for its powerful rejuvenative effects. Guayaki Yerba Mate - Bluephoria - Case of 12-15.5 Fl oz. Here's Why Our Fresh Green Yerba Mate Taste So Good! Organic Sparkling Cranberry Pomegranate Yerba Mate, 12 fl oz. Is Yerba Mate smoked as part of the drying process. My daughter found this drink to be a life saver for her college dorm room and as it is healthier than coffee, I agreed to repeat purchases but we sent it to the wrong address, twice, after being loyal customers already, and they would not give us even a small discount on our next order. Serving Size 8.00 fluid ounces(240ml) Serving Per Container about … There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Guayaki Organic Yerba Mate Lemon Elation, Lemon Yerba Mate Drink, Naturally Caffeinated, Made with Organic, Fair Trade and Non-GMO Ingredients, 16 Fl Oz, Pack of 12 4.1 out of 5 stars 51 $37.78 $ 37 . Guayakí uses sustainable processes to dry yerba mate leaves and continues to explore and innovate alternative drying methods. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Reviewed in the United States on June 3, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on December 30, 2019. Home David Weinfeld 2020-09-02T21:55:18+00:00. It's easy drinking and clean tasting, and not too sweet. Or orange juice. This energy drink is kosher, gluten-free, organic and Non-GMO. Yerba mate … To learn more about our ingredient sourcing please check out our Global Regeneration page. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. With caffeine levels similar to a cup of coffee and an invigorating, energizing flavor, Organic Bluephoria Yerba Mate … item 5 5# Guayaki Yerba Mate Loose Bulk Tea Bags 64oz Organic EXP 11/2021 4 - 5# Guayaki Yerba Mate Loose Bulk Tea Bags 64oz Organic EXP 11/2021. I represent a business that sells Guayakí products. I can no longer find a flavor of Guayakí Yerba Mate that I love. THE MAGICAL YERBA MATE TREE. Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2019. How can I place an order? Fizzy Tea, Antioxidant Rich. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. We do not age our Yerba Mate: All other yerba mate … Please visit us here for more information. It Is Botanically Blended With Organic Brewed Yerba Mate… Our Traditional Yerba Mate does have a small amount of wood-dried yerba mate in the blend to impart its distinctive rich and full-bodied flavor profile. Sebastopol, CA 95472. Organic Lemon Elation Yerba Mate 12ct, 15.5 fl oz. Fill out this form and our team will reach out if we are able to donate. The ingredients are essentially brewed yerba mate, yerba mate extract, cane sugar, and different types of juices and juice concentrates.