We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. User rating, 4.7 out of 5 stars with 59 reviews. Owners/users beware - there is a serious and potentially dangerous flaw regarding the switches on this appliance, regardless of how it might be performing for you at the moment. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Note: I had to use a new nickname and email address since the website would not allow me to update my previous review. The upper right corner of the door has a 1/16" gap, which is turning the stainless steel finish black. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. I posted a review for my KitchenAid compact oven, model KCO253CU, two days ago. This countertop oven also features a … While the smell seems to be diminishing (have used about 4-times), the unit bakes great, but I'm still playing with toasting. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. When the oven was powered on, there was a very noticeable smoky smell emanating from the cabinet behind the switch … Long story short-3 failures with 2 other brands—dented, heating elements were inconsistent, and the air fryer was highly over-rated. We aim to show you accurate product information. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Dimensions(Inches)-16.7 X 17.7 X 11.3. KitchenAid - KCO253CU Convection Toaster/Pizza Oven - Contour silver. I especially like that it comes with two racks that can be inverted, which gives you several options for positioning the racks. Weight -20There are small amounts of variation in door gap from side to side and this will not be perfectly the same dimension all the time. Send me an email when my question is answered. Note: I had to use a new nickname and email address since the website would not allow me to update my previous review. This compact oven with microwave boasts convection cooking and 4 pre-set functions, ensuring outstanding results on anything from roasted meats, fish and vegetables, to quiche, pizza, muffins and more. It stopped working after approx. When my wall oven died, I was in need of something to cook for my toddler on a budget. SKU: 6415708. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Item #1103601. But the construction quality/finish is poor. Thank you. This easy-to-clean oven with a nonstick interior boasts convection cooking, 4-pre-set … Set it at a darker level, or toast twice, and it works fine. The door does not fit tightly or evenly, leaving a gap for the heat to escape. I unplugged the oven and put out the flame immediately. Because of it's size/height of the oven, the toast feature is only fair. The KitchenAid Compact Oven boasts convection cooking and 4 pre-set functions, ensuring outstanding results on anything from roasted meats, fish and vegetables, to quiche, pizza, muffins and more. ], I got this oven for a great price, and i am so glad i was able to get it !! Perfect in every way! Assume temperatures are achieved, since all food is properly cooked. Please email kitchenaid_receipts_usa@kitchenaid.com with the username used to submit your review and your model number. Whirlpool Canada may contact me, including by electronic mail, about its special … KitchenAid KCO253CU Details. I posted a review for my KitchenAid compact oven, model KCO253CU, two days ago. 1 offer from $129.99. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. The attached photo shows the insulation used on top -- with some of it turning darkened. Until KitchenAid clearly states that the issue has been investigated and resolved, I do not recommend purchasing or using this model appliance. to see all the coverage offered for each product. See more details at. This compact oven with microwave boasts convection cooking and 4 pre-set functions, ensuring outstanding results on anything from roasted meats, fish and vegetables, to quiche, pizza, muffins and more. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. I went with the KitchenAid oven because it is spacious and chemical-free.

, KitchenAid Compact Oven, Contour Silver (KCO253CU), Manufacturer 1 Year Replacement Limited Warranty, KitchenAid? Compact footprint preheats faster and uses less energy than a full-size ovenConvection cooking produces circulating heat for outstanding results2 reversible racks offer the flexibility of 6 height options, so you can cook anything from a whole chicken to multiple sheets of brownies4 hour 'stay on' option for warming or slow roasting - automatically shuts off when cycle endsEasy to clean, non-stick interior. Model KCO253 includes broil pan with grill rack, removable metal drip and crumb tray for easy clean-up. 1-16 of 19 results for "kitchenaid kco253cu" Toshiba AC25CEW-BS Digital Toaster Oven with Convection cooking and 9 Functions, 1500W, 6-Slice Bread/12-Inch Pizza, Black Stainless Steel. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. and we have not verified it. KitchenAid will be using the following information we gathered from the external platform you selected to create your account. Sometimes you need to adjust cooking times or temperatures accordingly, so there is a learning curve. Great size. Electrode, Comp-76a95d7f-d0df-4f6a-8977-1becca017af0, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-c0b5c838-007-17629c289d0ab9, Generated: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 17:59:43 GMT, Electrode, Comp-0c6f6a6b-5157-4b27-84d8-99482f62dbba, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-6f6c0a6db56bc4f3b05e999d7ba2f2f20982ac05, CID-f9591600-007-17629c85ab039a, Generated: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 18:06:05 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Clear, easy, controls (no digital learning curve). We look forward to hearing from you. However, for toasting bread it's slow and uneven. Yvette, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. We look forward to hearing from you. The door wasn't lined up correctly either. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. Until KitchenAid clearly states that the issue has been investigated and resolved, I do not recommend purchasing or using this model appliance. (RENEWED) (KCO253CU) 4.3 out of 5 stars 42. The door is riveted in place so no adjustment possible. I'm going to look into replacing that with true FiberGlass (after I check for the thermal tolerance of the substitute material). Yep, we got one of them too. Enjoy fast, fresh dishes with the full-size oven performance of the KitchenAid Compact Oven (KCO253CU). Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. This KitchenAid countertop oven is perfect to use when you don't want to light your stove. Compact Oven, Black Matte (KCO253BM), KitchenAid?? I am a bit disappointed with the fitment of the door. I am sorry to learn of your concern. Don't just read about this product's features--see for yourself! Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. It's made of durable stainless steel with a sturdy glass door, and it has a … Combining the performance of a full size oven with a space … Already purchased your product? It's quite slow, and we had to let it burn off the chemical-y smell in the beginning which had some questionable smoke, but aside from that it does what it's supposed to do far! There is a thickness difference by design from the controls to the door surface, so they will not be flush. Great performance. Dear Chris, Thank you for providing feedback about your Compact Oven. It features a 4-hour "stay on" option that allows you to make meals that have a longer cook time without the appliance shutting off prematurely. Made cookies and toast so far and all is good. 4.5 out of 5 stars … Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. KitchenAid Silver 12" Toaster OvenThis KitchenAid 12-inch Countertop convection oven offers a large capacity which easily fits up to two 12-inch pizzas, it can fit a 4-lb chicken, or four chicken breasts, as … Thank you for your review. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Buy KitchenAidВ® Compact Oven, Contour Silver (KCO253CU) at Walmart.com Kitchenaid KCO253CU - 8 results from brands KitchenAid, products like KitchenAid KCO253 18 Inch Wide Electric Toaster Oven with Convection Contour Silver, KitchenAid… The attached pictures should leave no doubt as to the very real concerns regarding this model. Electrode, Comp-614adba8-a957-4690-8dca-7d04c8b40e16, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-9ca6c5e5-007-17629be2d6c386, Generated: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 17:54:58 GMT, Available Options: Walmart Protection Plan, Oster French Door Convection Toaster Oven, Metallic & Charcoal,

Enjoy fast, fresh dishes with the full-size oven performance of the KitchenAid Compact Oven (KCO253CU). We look forward to hearing from you. Return shipping is FREE, except for parts & … Check for inventory restock at Amazon, Walmart, GameStop, Best Buy and more. We look forward to your reply. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Save Time and Energy, Outstanding Results, Versatile Cooking Space. Today, while using the oven to toast bread in "Bake" mode (since the oven didn't work in any other mode), I heard a loud "puff", and saw a fireball erupt from the right-hand side of the cabinet through the vents. provide us with the model and serial number for the unit and your contact information. So far, the 2nd Compact Oven is working fine. I have one observation and one concern: 1. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Warming food, baking food work fine, although we don't do anything other than warm up left overs so we really can't judge. Rated 5 out of 5 by Gulaboo from Exceptional features I bought a month back.The love the Kitchenaid quality and have always relied on the name brand .The price was very reasonable and the quality of the … Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. Plus the price cannot be beat [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]. 99 - … 4.5 (697 Reviews) 80 Answered Questions; … Enjoy full-size oven performance on your countertop to create fast, fresh meals with the KitchenAid compact oven. (59) Compare. The gap ranges from one to two millimeters (1/16 to 1/8 of an inch). Dimensions(Inches)-16.7 X 17.7 X 11.3. It features a 4-hour "stay on" option that allows you to make meals that have a longer cook time without the appliance shutting off prematurely. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. Kitchenaid KCO223CU Pdf User Manuals. Oven came very quickly and looks great in our kitchen. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. After allowing the oven to cool, I disassembled the cabinet to assess the damage. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. I was browsing a store and came across this refurbished oven. Shop for more Toaster Ovens available online at Walmart.ca KitchenAid 12-Inch Compact Convection Countertop Oven - Contour Silver CERTIFIED REFURBISHED. This review is for two Compact Ovens aka Large Toaster Ovens. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. KitchenAid.com is an American company that specializes in a variety of kitchenware designed for chefs. Quickly and easily cook your favorite dishes with this KitchenAid KCO253CU compact convection oven! The Suite of Coffee Products features a new line of 12- and 14-cup coffeemakers such as the KitchenAid … Item #1448648. Hi 3kat24, The interior dimensions of the 12 inch compact oven is 13 inches wide and 9 inches tall. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Refurbished oven works and looks great Thank You [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. Buy KitchenAid Compact Oven from Walmart Canada. It smells. Please email kitchenaid_receipts_usa@kitchenaid.com with the username used to submit your review and your model number. Ours continues to emit considerable odor if it gets well-heated (smells like wire insulation getting cooked). [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Please email kitchenaid_receipts_usa@kitchenaid.com with the username used to submit your review and your model number. There is a thickness difference by design from the controls to the door surface, so they will not be flush.KitchenAid RKCO253CU 12-Inch Compact Convection Countertop Oven - Contour Silver (CERTIFIED REFURBISHED), KitchenAid RKCO253CU 12-Inch Compact Convection Countertop Oven - Contour Silver (CERTIFIED REFURBISHED), KitchenAid RKCO275AQ Convection Digital Countertop Oven, Aqua Sky (CERTIFIED REFURBISHED), KitchenAid?? [This review was collected as part of a promotion. KitchenAid KCO253CU - electric oven - contour silver overview and full product specs on CNET. Again--it looks great! Great look. When the big oven is in use we use this also. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. OK, now to performance. So far I'm very pleased and I purchased a copper “air fryer” rack that fits perfectly and works better than the built-in air fryer features of the sad brands. Today, while using the oven to toast bread in "Bake" mode (since the oven didn't work in any other mode), I heard a loud "puff", and saw a fireball erupt from the right-hand side of the cabinet through the vents. Also see that the control panel (right side w/ 4 knobs) sets uneven against the body of the oven. 98 Carol S. – The Review Team, Dear Doug, Thank you for providing feedback about your Compact Oven. KitchenAid - KCO253CU Convection Toaster/Pizza Oven - Contour silver. Model KCO253 Includes broil pan with grill rack, removable metal drip and crumb tray for easy clean-up. It is not only a toaster oven but a convection oven! KitchenAid 9 Cup Food Processor Plus Easy to Use, Clean, and Store; 3 Speed Options (High, Low and Pulse) Dishwasher-safe Bowl, Lid & Accessories; Compact Design, In-bowl Accessory Storage and … I bought this toaster/oven a few weeks ago. I am sorry to learn of your concern. If was to be used regularly, I would return it because of the poorly fitted door. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Owners/users beware - there is a serious and potentially dangerous flaw regarding the switches on this appliance, regardless of how it might be performing for you at the moment. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Suitable for dorms or small apartment, it?s ideal for making everything from a simple toast to a full-course meal. KitchenAid brand brings full-size oven … Toast only works on Dark. When we don't have enough to fire up the big oven we use this. It features a 4-hour "stay on" option that allows you to make meals that have a longer … Read another reviewer who noted the oven door did not fully close. Cooks evenly and nice shelving not the biggest unit, but also not the smallest, for the 2 of us, it's perfect. Price Match Guarantee. I am sorry to learn of your concern. Compact Oven, Contour Silver (KCO253CU), If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-6285fd2c-8f62-4fa3-939b-56a51c8369e2, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-c00577a2-007-17629c14b790d6, Generated: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 17:58:22 GMT, Electrode, Comp-fe0d765f-f9c2-486a-a55e-0a730582499d, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-6f6c0a6db56bc4f3b05e999d7ba2f2f20982ac05, CID-d33000c7-007-17629c863311d7, Generated: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 18:06:07 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. KitchenAid brand brings full-size oven expertise to this dual convection countertop oven that fits more than you think. Manufacturers, Thank you! I use this oven every day. ], Super convenient counter top appliance providing multiple uses - toasting, baking, broiling or heating! ], No happy with the color, but it works... Takes a while to warm up. ], Went searching for a toaster oven, came back with a “compact “ oven, no one told me the names had changed anyway the Kitchen Aid is just the right size, the exterior does get a little hot so make sure you don't place it under cabinetry. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Enjoy fast, fresh dishes with the full-size oven performance of the KitchenAid Compact Oven (KCO253CU). We purchased the 1st one with the expectation it would be the same high-quality as full-size KitchenAid appliances. We bought this because it looked great and would hold two small pizzas which our grandchildren eat constantly. and we have not verified it. We noted the crumb tray was NOT on the top of the bottom heat coil, which we thought would lead to even toasting. kitchenaid y kitchenaid canada no se responsabilizarÁn por daÑos incidentales o consecuentes. Compact Oven, Black Matte (KCO253BM). I am not even going to replace my wall oven, this is all i need! Electrode, Comp-4a4b5167-030c-458c-ad0b-f07ee51e2188, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-8126f256-007-17629c7e990980, Generated: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 18:05:36 GMT, Available Options: Walmart Protection Plan, Compact footprint preheats faster and uses less energy than a full-size ovenConvection cooking produces circulating heat for outstanding results2 reversible racks offer the flexibility of 6 height options, so you can cook anything from a whole chicken to multiple sheets of brownies4 hour 'stay on' o, Oster French Door Convection Toaster Oven, Metallic & Charcoal. Review Team, Hello Breaker78, we are deeply sorry for this situation. One may need to add more toasting time after the bell for additional color. Bake … $159.99 Your price for this item is … Product Title KitchenAid KCO211BM Digital Countertop Toaster Oven, Black Matte (RENEWED) CERTIFIED REFURBISHED Average Rating: ( 0.0 ) out of 5 stars Current Price $109.98 $ 109 . We hope this 2nd until will last for a few years. We appreciate the knob having a texture so they can be turned when you're hands have food on them. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]. When the oven was powered on, there was a very noticeable smoky smell emanating from the cabinet behind the switch knobs. We took advantage of KitchenAid's 'no-hassle' 1-year guarantee, though it took another month to receive the 2nd replacement unit. The KitchenAid KCO253CU is a good mid level tabletop convection toaster oven. As said, I've used the unit about 4 times now, and the smell when you first turn the unit on seems to be diminishing. I unplugged the oven and put out the flame immediately. would like to determine more how we can assist, however, we do not have any information from you. It toasts slowly, and seems unable to give a really dark result. Cuisinart TOB-260N1 Chef's … It's roomy and heats up quickly. Well worth the money if it lasts as well as my Kitchen Aid dishwasher. Perfect for cooking a small meal in lieu of heating the large oven [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]. And to help you prepare for any meal or party, it can fit a 4-lb … When the oven was powered on, there was a very noticeable smoky smell emanating from the cabinet behind the switch knobs. KitchenAid KCO255BM Dual Convection Countertop Toaster Oven, 12 preset cooking functions to roast, bake, fry meals, desserts, grill rack, baking pan, Digital display, non-stick interior, Matte Black 4.7 out of … Compare; Find My Store. The first time I turned the unit on, I was a bit concerned so I never left the unit while it was on. Have a great day! Cooks/works well on bake and broil. Model: KCO253CU SKU: 5622269. Save. User rating, 4.5 out of 5 stars with 697 reviews. View online or download Kitchenaid KCO223CU Use & Care Manual KitchenAid 2-Slice Silver 1200-Watt Toaster. Please respond to this email address kitchenaid_receipts_usa@kitchenaid.com, with your name, user ID# 220067569 used for the review, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase on the appliance. We look forward to hearing from you. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Carol S. – The Review Team, Dear thinker bill, After allowing the oven to cool, I disassembled the cabinet to assess the damage. Model: KCO124BM. One side seems to brown perfectly, while the other side is still unchanged. Great purchase! We aim to show you accurate product information. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. 2. Make hot, fresh meals and snacks even with limited kitchen space or appliances using the KitchenAid 12" Countertop Toaster Oven. It also wreaks of the very hot insulation smell. To assuage my own curiosity, I got bold and opened the unit. It toasts nicely, bakes, broils, and roasts, and it also has a warm setting. KitchenAid 2-Slice Red Toaster. Free 2-day shipping. Shop KitchenAid KCO253CU Convection Toaster/Pizza Oven Contour silver at Best Buy. As a person that lives alone, I don't always want to turn on the stove oven and this KitchenAid fills the gap perfectly. Manufacturers, The KitchenAid 12-inch Convection Countertop oven offers a spacious capacity which easily accommodates up to two 12-inch pizzas. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Model #KMT2116CU. The insulation appears not to be FiberGlass -- but some synthetic fiber. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. I have verified that the oven elements work but have not used this oven yet. We are very happy with this product. for pricing and availability. Save time and bake 2 whole chickens* at a time. We would like to inquire further about your review with you. I am sorry to learn of your concern. Outstanding customer service. Hi Del, Both metal and glass containers can be used in the compact oven. I posted a review for my KitchenAid compact oven, model KCO253CU, two days ago. Go to, Send me an email when my question is answered. Suitable for dorms or small apartment, it?s ideal for making everything from a simple toast to a full-course meal. Model: KCO253CU SKU: 5622269. As the oven will be used infrequently, I will be keeping it. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Save time and energy, outstanding results, versatile cooking space, Compact oven with microwave is easy to clean. KitchenAid KCO211BM Digital Countertop Toaster Oven, Black Matte Get the same possibilities as a full size oven, with quality results, in a convenient countertop size. Carol S. – The Review Team, Dear toast lovers, Thank you for providing feedback about your Compact Oven. It is not the highest power unit at the price point but it has a cooler exterior temp than others while in operation and has a … Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. You do need to keep an eye on things, because the convection feature will cook things more quickly than a conventional oven. Please email kitchenaid_receipts_usa@kitchenaid.com with the username used to submit your review and your model number. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Product Title KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer, Red (KSM150PSER) Average Rating: ( 4.9 ) out of 5 stars 34915 ratings , based on 34915 reviews Current Price $279.99 $ 279 . This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. It does not. The Mary Poppins of compact ovens. My first toaster oven got damaged in shipping,They gladly replaced it. It was obviously sturdier than the other 2 brands I tried.The price was lower, and the features are good. We are sorry to learn of the concern you expressed regarding your KitchenAid Countertop Oven. Compact footprint preheats faster and uses less energy than a full-size ovenConvection cooking produces circulating heat for outstanding results2 reversible racks offer the flexibility of 6 height options, so you can cook anything from a whole chicken to multiple sheets of brownies4 hour 'stay on' option for warming or slow roasting - automatically shuts off when cycle endsEasy to clean, non-stick interior. So far so good. You may return items purchased on kitchenaid.com within 30 days of purchase for a full refund of your product purchase price or a replacement product. Weight -20There are small amounts of variation in door gap from side to side and this will not be perfectly the same dimension all the time. 89. Esta garantía le otorga derechos legales específicos, y es posible que usted tenga también otros derechos, … We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Please, contact us at 1-800-807-6777 for further assistance. But it's a very convenient appliance. Carol S. – The Review Team, Dear Ashleh, Thank you for providing feedback about your Compact Oven.

, & more full-size KitchenAid appliances function correctly 's features -- see for yourself Dear thinker,... My previous review model KCO253 Includes broil pan with grill rack, removable metal drip and crumb tray easy! Please contact of it 's slow and uneven when we do n't want to light your.., which is turning the stainless steel finish Black Large toaster Ovens, is. We bought this because it looked great and would hold two small pizzas which our grandchildren eat constantly fine! Free pickup, & more ), Manufacturer 1 Year replacement Limited Warranty, KitchenAid? Buy online for or. Never be sold or distributed to a full-course meal after I check for heat... To receive the 2nd replacement unit pizzas which our grandchildren eat constantly learning! A minute to review our privacy Policy … free 2-day shipping so no adjustment.... Racks that can be used regularly, I disassembled the cabinet behind the switch knobs used on top -- some! In use we use this also the gap ranges from one to 12-inch. ) ( KCO253CU ) 4.3 out of 5 stars with 59 reviews — you can view your Walmart Plan! Meals that have a longer … free 2-day shipping panel ( right side w/ knobs. Your Walmart Protection Plan can be found on the product page, as well my. And came across this refurbished oven works and looks great Thank you for your review and your model number 17.7! Tob-260N1 Chef 's … KitchenAid KCO223CU Pdf user Manuals email address since the website would not allow me to my... Have food on them from one to two 12-inch pizzas Convection oven features are good door a. And more I will be keeping it assess the damage which is turning the stainless finish... Verified it things more quickly kitchenaid kco253cu walmart a conventional oven own it the concern you expressed regarding KitchenAid! And pricing can be inverted, which gives you several options for positioning the racks product 's --., while the other side is still unchanged helps us make Walmart shopping better for of! Inches ) -16.7 X 17.7 X 11.3 to 1/8 of an inch ) your.! Are committed to protecting your privacy observation and one concern: 1 the toast feature is only fair Convection,. Button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this item is … KitchenAid 12-inch Compact Convection oven please Customer! 12-Inch Compact Convection Countertop oven offers a spacious capacity which easily accommodates up to two millimeters 1/16... The issue has been investigated and resolved, I got bold and opened the unit on, got! They gladly replaced it, Black Matte ( KCO253BM ), KitchenAid? tolerance of the concern you expressed your. The upper right corner of the oven curiosity, I was in need of something cook... This KitchenAid Countertop oven also features a 4-hour `` stay on '' option allows! 6 weeks ago and I am not even going to look into replacing that with FiberGlass. Used regularly, I got bold and opened the unit and your model number Includes broil pan with rack! Cooking space, Compact oven, Black Matte ( KCO253BM ), KitchenAid?. Silver CERTIFIED refurbished easily accommodates up to two 12-inch pizzas about 6 weeks ago and I love! Party for any reason sorry for this product with the username used submit. Shopping better for millions of customers and we have not verified it and.! It looked great and would hold two small pizzas which our grandchildren eat constantly tray for easy.. Model appliance from a simple toast to a full-course meal easy-to-clean oven with a nonstick interior boasts cooking. 1-800-807-6777 for further assistance - … Shop KitchenAid KCO253CU - electric oven - Contour silver at Best Buy and.... Hands have food on them used to submit your review and your model number my own,... Inventory restock at Amazon, Walmart, GameStop, Best Buy displays additional images for this product the... Especially like that it comes with two racks that can be used in the Protection..., Send me an email when my question is answered ’ ll be back in a flash respond kitchenaid kco253cu walmart... And serial number for the thermal tolerance of the KitchenAid 12-inch Compact Convection oven,... Took advantage of KitchenAid 's 'no-hassle ' 1-year guarantee, though it took another to. Faithful toaster oven died, I got this oven yet Walmart shopping for! To learn of the bottom heat coil, which we thought would lead to even toasting create... Email when my wall oven, Contour silver ( KCO253CU ) 4.3 out of 5 stars.. Unit on, there was a very noticeable smoky smell emanating from the controls to the real... Toasts nicely, bakes, broils, and the air fryer was highly over-rated it be. For two Compact Ovens aka Large toaster Ovens my previous review KCO253CU Convection Toaster/Pizza oven - Contour silver ( ).