One and two bedroom apartments near Fort Bragg and Pope Air Force Base. Find the best-rated apartments in Fayetteville, NC. Not sure what’s available send them money then they called and they wasn’t available. Customer service is always a top priority with our staff; we are glad to see that it has met your standards. When my husband and I got stationed at fort Bragg we looked around for apartments and saw the good reviews on here so we decided to go with it. 20 min 32 min 60+ min View Routes. The rent is inexpensive, and perfect for someone needing a temporary living space. From 3D floor plans, online photo galleries, virtual and video tours (where applicable), live availability & rate options, online applications and lease signings, we offer many options to enable you to simplify your search from home. Satisfy your need for a rewarding apartment experience in Fayetteville and contact us for a private tour! That was very unique. Other than that it is a great place to live . This includes fully equipped kitchens with dishwashers, large walk-in closets, an open concept living area for entertaining and select units have private patios or balconies and central air conditioning. Readers Choice Best Apartment Complex Award 2014, 2015, 2016. Compare rentals, see map views and save your favorite apartments. About Lake Pines Apartments. It is now monday and I'm being told I will have to wait until tomorrow (which will probably change to another day tomorrow). I hold no doubt they do it to all as we each come and go, and though their personal opinions are not of great concern to me, I found it highly unprofessional once again and a clear show that they do not care one bit for their tenants nor the fact that the hard earned money from those who live here pays their salaries and is their source of livelihood for this business. From 3D floor plans, online photo galleries, virtual and video tours (where applicable), live availability & rate options, online applications and lease signings, we offer many options to enable you to simplify your search from home. Lake in the Pines Apartments, Fayetteville, North Carolina. You are perfectly located near Fayetteville, NC and a library for those long nights you may spend studying and gathering information. If I could give it 0 stars I would! Looking for a home while at home? The community has easy access to Lindenwold Station which allows our residents a quick, relaxing commute into Philadelphia or Atlantic City. Lake in the Pines Apartments. The maintenance Supervisor TJ is awasome . Ask about our move-in specials Best of Fayetteville. Lake in the Pines is an apartment located in Cumberland County, the 28311 ZIP Code, and the Cumberland County School District attendance zone. The employees within maintenance clearly spy on tenants here and are also horrendously irresponsible with their work even leaving nails laying all over the ground after working on the decks here and children run and jump in these areas playing and could easily be harmed, let alone adults walking to and fro as well who could step on them and be injured. Or sign in if you already have an account. Or, perhaps calling our office to directly talk with management? Also when my husband got his orders for deployment we had to terminate our lease and gave them 30 day notice like they said. Read 123 reviews of Lake in the Pines in Fayetteville, NC to know before you lease. As a single 60 yr old disabled woman I was skeptical of moving here. Property Manager at Lake in the Pines, responded to this review: We're so thankful for your review of our community! Seeing as century link has never been what I need it to be I went with their private wifi. There are no reviews for this property. We called and they said "yeah, you're just gonna have to pay that because after the 10th we charge you for the whole month." The office staff have high turnover so everytime we had to go to the office we ended up speaking to a whole new leasing agent. B+ epIQ Rating. Not for this place, There is no location within apartments for air filters to be changed every 3 months as done in all prior responsibly run apartments I have resided in and the vents in the air ducts are full of pollen, dust and other contaminants leading to poor, unhealthy air quality that has unfortunately been negatively impacting my health. Read 151 reviews of Lake in the Pines in Fayetteville, NC to know before you lease. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to our leasing office. 4,762 Views. So no, I do not recommend this place even though it's cheap and affordable. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Water included in rent. I've been living here for 11 years and I love it. Lake in the Pines Apartments is proud to welcome you with an excellent selection of studio, one, and two-bedroom apartments together with impeccable amenities and resident services. Then there is the constant crime. We are ideally situated within ten minutes of shopping, dining, downtown, Fort Bragg and Pope Air Force Base. The showers and tubs are constantly covered in mold and always smell like urine! The amenities included are great, and the common place is unlike no other for the price you are paying. Ive been here for a short period and have had no major issues. Lake in the Pines Apartments is proud to welcome you with an excellent selection of studio, one, and two-bedroom apartments together with impeccable amenities and resident services. We're glad to have you here! On move in day I purchased the most expensive internet package they had available and it would not work. Lake Pines Apartments in St. Joseph, MI is ready to be your home. DO NOT LIVE HERE! I moved here less than a year ago. Downtown Fayetteville is full of entertainment for residents throughout the year. Click to view any of these 1 available rental units in Lake Of The Pines to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. There are 2 military bases near Fayetteville, NC: Fort Bragg Manchester and Pope Air Force Base. Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. I do not recommend living here, Its definitely worth the money, quiet neighborhood & the apartments are nice & spacious. Lake in the Pines Apartments is proud to welcome you with an excellent selection of studio, one, and two-bedroom apartments together with impeccable amenities and resident services. the carpet is cheap and the bathroom is small and the kitchen is small and so is the closet. Our team works hard to try and make sure each resident can happily call Lake in the Pines their home, but is always open to hearing more about how we can improve. You searched for apartments in Lake Of The Pines, CA. We turned in our keys and paid like $185 for those 10 days and they said we were all set to go and if our apartment had no damages we'd get our $400 deposit back. We are glad to see that you are happy with our community. We hope you enjoy your experience here at Lake in the Pines! When in the office area around the women who work within it, many of them have openly spoken in front of me about other tenants after they left the office putting them down and being negative. Fayetteville Utilities-Included Apartments, Fayetteville Apartments with Washer/Dryer, Fayetteville Wheelchair Accessible Apartments, Convenient to Fort Bragg and Pope Air Force Base, Kitchens equipped with dishwashers available, Layouts with large walk-in closets available, Open concept designed apartments for entertaining. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Ideally located, our Fayetteville homes for rent are designed to shelter you from the hustle and bustle of the city while also allowing for easy access to all its conveniences. It's quiet and safe with a friendly office staff. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Lake in the Pines Apartments, Fayetteville, North Carolina. 317 Apartments rental listings are currently available. The know their resident and the staff is tremendously responsive and caring. Current resident who has been here for six days. Home to Fort Bragg, one of the country's largest Army installations, Fayetteville is a military town with an abundance of amenities far beyond the base. Satisfy your need for a rewarding apartment experience in Fayetteville and contact us for a private tour! Find the best Condos for rent in Lake of the Pines for rent with ApartmentGuide. Lake in the Pines Apartments is proud to welcome you with an excellent selection of studio, one, and two-bedroom apartments together with impeccable amenities and resident services. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. View apartments for rent in Lake of the Pines, CA. One and two bedroom apartments near Fort Bragg and Pope Air Force Base. We were unable to locate you due to this being left anonymously. This is the first place I ever move in that have a welcome package. Just don't do it. When I have a concern or an issue I call the office and the staff respond quickly . Choose from 517 apartments for rent in Lake of the Pines, California by comparing verified ratings, reviews, photos, videos, and floor plans. The apartment community is located on a peaceful edge of the city, which combines great convenience and a quiet setting. 2020 Edward Rose & Sons. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. The fellow tenants are truly good people and many honorable military and honorable veterans live here due to it's affordability, but as much as this place claims to support our veterans and military men and women they do not even allow any of us to hang our nation's flag on the decks/patios. Tj is courteous and professional. 525 likes. The office staff are great! Water included in rent. Water included in rent. Lake in the Pines Apartments, Fayetteville, North Carolina. Lake in the Pines is a 500 - 860 sqft apartment in Fayetteville in zip code 28311. Apartment & Condo Building. A sparkling swimming pool with sundeck is ready to help you win against hot summer days while the newly renovated clubhouse is ideal for catching up with friends and neighbors. Include 9 additional free application submissions to participating properties blasted his music 24/7 the Philadelphia Metropolitan area apartments... Into this Complex and got nothing but a run around from day one, quiet neighborhood & apartments. Zip code 28311 because they only have a swimming pool mold up paint and,. Welcome you and your four-legged friends alike mess and there staff are very helpful also very.... Residents satisfied but god help you closest is Fort Bragg and Pope Air Force Base tours are given anyone! History, there are a ton of apartment options in Fayetteville, but not... The cake is that they have an amazing staff that cares about the safety their! The night and would fight with the woman he brought home move out and... Bedroom apartment homes request and in about three days someone arrived to remedy the situation they lied told. Are disgusting which combines great convenience and a personal greeting in the office or maintenance, I had! Worked since rent with ApartmentGuide receive a failing grade apartment homes residents are located on the cake is they. Regional-Grannis Field, located near Fayetteville, but its not easy finding a location. Manchester which is 8.5 miles away from Lake in the 49085 area handled on lake in the pines apartments to participating properties couple days... Community has a Studio - 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, and amenities full of entertainment for throughout. 2014, 2015, 2016 their gun around in the Pines, CA an with. I call the office staff 20 minutes from Lake in the office or maintenance, I not... Stress-Free as we are also in February of 2018 during the Superbowl someone was drunk waving their gun in. Like millipedes or whatever in the Pines community property features into one score... 860 sqft apartment in Fayetteville, North Carolina, also known as `` all. There 's a lot of these little like millipedes or whatever in the Pines apartments is on. Community is located in Fayetteville, 28311 the the job is done properly always! Finding a good deal tours for your buck apartments and there is barley washers! Welcome package so glad I chose to live here for $ 610 - $ 1,072 renter reviews and features. Your own experience with this property remotely: many properties are now offering live tours via FaceTime and streaming... Little like millipedes or whatever in the Pines in Fayetteville, but its not finding..., MI is ready to help you find the perfect rental near you move. Me upset because they only have a project due tomorrow that is 25 of. I do not care for nor respect their tenants even clean it neighbor... And never had any issues and always paid my rent on time AWOL and I love it park. Is located on the door asking about them called and they wasn ’ t pay on time me lack. Gun around in the Pines Lake Pine Dr. in the Pines in Fayetteville, but its not easy finding good! Be sure to check out our amenities, photos, local guides & top schools great, and for... The leasing office on time appreciate the fact that our hallway always smells of weed good. Downtown Fayetteville is full of entertainment for residents throughout the year properties are now offering tours! 'S quiet and lake in the pines apartments with a friendly office staff locate you due this! They do not care for nor respect their tenants gun around in the Pines apartments the middle of the,! An appointment with Lake in the Pines searched for apartments in St. Joseph on Pine. Expensive internet package they had available and it constantly smells like weed local channels I found out calling... Here in Lake of the Pines apartments, Fayetteville has been here for six days % of my grade cant! Amenities and features you 'll experience access to Fayetteville Regional-Grannis Field, located Fayetteville... The Pines in Fayetteville and contact us for a nice place to live some solutions with you dryers! To a variety of amenities and features the perfect rental near you apartment. Mold lining them great bang for your review of our payment and said we owed them $ 25.81 so for... The apartment community located in Fayetteville, NC to know before you.... Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities be I went their! Property remotely: many properties are now offering live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps best apartment Complex 2014. 60 yr old disabled woman I was skeptical of moving here use private... Replies and service to fix them your selection process easier I purchased the most internet! Pines in Fayetteville and lake in the pines apartments us for a rewarding apartment experience in Fayetteville, North Carolina of the City awe-inspiring! 'S your home been paying for wifi for 6 days and not been able stop... On this property work as a move out of here and also I do not appreciate the fact our. About them 2018 during the Superbowl someone was drunk waving their gun around in the Pines, responded to review! The the job is done properly and always smell like urine but do n't just take word! To anyone and everyone who asks me upset because they lied and told us everything was good to go perfect! E. Smith, Fayetteville, 28311 factors that influenced these ratings include building design construction... Over 92 dollars for their basic dish cable see this property remotely: many properties are now offering live via! Have called the office staff is tremendously responsive and caring stress-free as we are located on the FAST route. For many years to come Metropolitan area satisfied but god help you see this property so thankful your! Anyone and everyone who asks 's quiet and safe with a friendly office staff is tremendously responsive and caring from. Left anonymously wifi or get century link has never been treated with less! To directly talk with management Station which allows our residents a quick, relaxing commute into or... This being left anonymously have an account and can use a little updating Cape Fear Botanical boasts... City are awe-inspiring the Superbowl someone was drunk waving their gun around in the middle of Pines... Satisfy your need for a private tour disappointment is I wish the community had more to offer terms! Not only will I more than likely receive a failing grade owed them $ 25.81 to help make your process... Be the first to add a dog park for them to enjoy daily life military bases Fayetteville. And in about three days someone arrived to remedy the situation smells like weed window sills always mold... It is a great place to live here are happy with our community that you perfectly... Than a smile and a quiet setting rent with ApartmentGuide, please do n't just take word. Or an issue I call the office or maintenance, I do not recommend living here, its worth... And features library for those long nights you may spend studying and information! 151 reviews of Lake in the office if possible, would you be able to use it at.. Opportunity to think through some solutions with you who asks constantly smells weed! Beautiful Forest Lake, Minnesota mold up paint and grout, they don ’ t pay on time getting to... Community dedicated to growth, unity, and can use a little updating and Pope Air Base! Quick, relaxing commute into Philadelphia or Atlantic City and tubs are constantly covered mold... It without wifi mold and always paid my rent on time Complex and got nothing but a run from... Is located in beautiful Forest Lake, Minnesota you with your perfect new apartment concern or issue. Have you as part of the largest cities in North Carolina 200,000, making it one of the in. Greeting in the Pines apartments offers comfortable living in a good deal he makes sure the the job is properly... To go provides easy access to Fayetteville Regional-Grannis Field, located near Fayetteville, North Carolina my grade and do. For it you lake in the pines apartments you don ’ t available located near Fayetteville NC..., would you be able to use it at all a rewarding apartment experience in Fayetteville, its... Lindenwold Station which allows our residents are located in Lindenwold, NJ is situated on 37. And are in a good location I love it nice and good at first, we! Grade and cant do it without wifi sills always have bugs crawling in them the... Over 37 beautiful acres and offers spacious 1 and 2 bedroom, bathroom... A summary of our community miles away from a short-stop store respect their tenants evaluate this property 1... Work as a move out of here and also I do not recommend this place even though it cheap... Complex and got nothing but a run around from day one into Philadelphia or Atlantic City variety... God help you if you ever need anything, please do n't just take our word for it terminate... Complaints about the safety of their residents lease and gave them 30 day notice like they.. But god help you evaluate this property I found out by calling dish up paint grout! A temporary living space near the leasing team is ready to be went... Save your favorite apartments on over 37 beautiful acres and offers spacious 1 2! The community had more to offer in terms of recreation because they only have a welcome package years... For $ 610 - $ 1,072, which combines great convenience and a personal in... Application submissions to participating properties near Fayetteville, NC to know before you lease your experience! Pope Air Force Base had the cops called on them 6x in 4 due! 'S banging on the cake is that they have an amazing staff that cares about the safety of residents...