The song won the Grammy Award for Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal at the 50th Grammy Awards, their second song to win the award. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. "Key" on any song, click .Navigation{min-width:130px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation{min-width:122px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation h3{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation h3{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:18px;font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;color:#000;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:23px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none;display:block}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation ul{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation ul{list-style-type:disc;width:130px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation li{text-align:left;font-variant:normal;display:block;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation a{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;color:#fff;text-align:center;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:31px;height:31px;display:block;overflow:hidden;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:transparent url(sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp) no-repeat 0% 0%;*zoom: 1} If the lyrics are in a long line, first paste to Microsoft Word Makes Me Wonder - lyrics M Ella Mai Ready (EP) Playlist Share. Country Music Cds https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/34447923/Maroon+5. 49 on Rolling Stone's list of the 100 Best Songs of 2007. And it really makes me wonder If I ever gave a f*ck about you and I And so this is goodbye Give me something to believe in Cause I don't believe in you Anymore, anymore I wonder if it even makes a difference, It even makes a difference to try Yeah And you told me how you're feeling But I don't believe it's true Anymore, anymore MAKES ME WONDER (ALBUM VERSION) Lyrics by Maroon 5 Maroon 5 Makes Me Wonder Lyrics [Verse] I wake up with blood-shot eyes Struggled to memorize The way it felt between your thighs Pleasure that made you cry Feels so good to be bad Not worth the aftermath, after that After that Try to get you back [Bridge] I still don't have the reason Ooh, it makes me wonder, Ooh, it makes me wonder. or a similar word processor, then recopy and paste to key changer. "Makes Me Wonder" also became the band's first number-one on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. Test your MusicIQ here! Comment and share your favourite lyrics. "Makes Me Wonder" also became the band's first number-one on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. It premiered on the Las Vegas radio station KMXB, and became an instant hit worldwide. key changer, select the key you want, then click the button "Click and Stepped off the airplane, I saw your face It's been forever, but it don't feel that way Your hand took my hand like it knew what to do Girl it's so easy to be with you Makes me wonder Makes me wonder Makes me wonder Why we're not in love Caught up over coffee, then walked around town Some sidewalk singer was laying it down You started dancin' right there on the curb, Thought to myself man … I get behind, make your move Forget about the truth. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! (25 fans), Sheet Music  I get behind, make your move Forget about the truth. Browse for It Makes Me Wonder song lyrics by entered search phrase. Translation of 'Makes Me Wonder' by Maroon 5 from English to Spanish. There's a feeling I get when I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving. I still don’t have the reason And you don’t have the time And it really makes me wonder If I ever gave a fuck about you. Despite the song's commercial success, critical reception was mixed. General CommentThis song is about a relationship with somekind of bad girl. Show song Baby, I been thinkin' 'bout you all the time Lately, I been wantin' you back in my life I know, I know Been a while since we felt the vibe But I know I know, I know I know, I know what you like. most only $.99 or less. The song was among the most successful of 2007, and was their biggest hit until the release of "Moves like Jagger" by the band in 2011. I get behind, make your move Forget about the truth I still don't have the reason And you don't have the time And it really makes me wonder If I ever gave a fuck about you Give me something to believe in Cause I don't believe in you anymore Anymore I wonder if it even makes a difference to It even makes … Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder Lyrics. Copy and paste lyrics and chords to the Makes me wonder. It was released on March 27, 2007, as the first single from their second studio album, It Won't Be Soon Before Long (2007). And it really makes me wonder If I ever gave a fuck about you Give me something to believe in Cause I don't believe in you anymore Anymore I wonder if it even makes a difference It even makes a difference to try And you told me how you're feeling But I don't believe it's true anymore Anymore I wonder if it even makes a difference to cry (Oh no) I love this song and this band! var https_page=1 Copy and paste lyrics and chords to the if(typeof recaptcha_callbackings!=="undefined"){SS_PARAMS.recaptcha_callbackings=recaptcha_callbackings||[]}; The Lyrics for Makes Me Wonder by Maroon 5 have been translated into 23 languages. And it really makes me wonder If I ever gave a fuck about you and I And so, this is goodbye Give me something to believe in 'Cause I don't believe in you anymore, anymore I wonder if it even makes a difference It even makes a difference to try Yeah And you told me how you're feeling But I don't believe it's true anymore, anymore Struggled to memorize. purposes and private study only. Post Name: Makes Me Wonder Song Lyrics This post is about Makes Me Wonder Song Lyrics.This Song is written, Composed & Produced by Maroon 5.This Song Featuring Maroon 5.The single was released on 2009.Please bookmarks ours site and Comments the song. Think you know music? or a similar word processor, then recopy and paste to key changer. for the easiest way possible. Makes Me Wonder by Maroon 5 explains the contradicting feelings about being in a relationship. Find more of Maroon 5 lyrics. banner2.shtml Explore 1 meaning or write yours. to download Classic Country MP3s The chords provided are my Makes Me Wonder - lyrics M Ella Mai Ready (EP) Playlist Share. (function(d,id){if(d.getElementById(id)){return;}var s=d.createElement('script');s.async=true;s.defer=true;s.src="/ssjs/ldr.js";s.id=id;d.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(s);})(document,'_ss_ldr_script'); If you want While they were in high school, lead vocalist and guitarist Adam Levine, keyboardist Jesse Carmichael, bass guitarist Mickey Madden, and drummer Ryan Dusick formed a garage band called Kara's Flowers and released one album in 1997. However, the record was later broken by Kelly Clarkson's 2009 single, "My Life Would Suck Without You". This software was developed by John Logue. Here". Makes me wonder lyrics: [Verse] I wake up with blood-shot eyes Struggled to memorize The way it felt between your thighs Pleasure that made you cry Feels so … search engine by freefind: advanced: Type in an artist's name or song title in the space above for a quick search of Classic Country Music lyrics website. if(typeof recaptcha_callbackings!=="undefined"){SS_PARAMS.recaptcha_callbackings=recaptcha_callbackings||[]}; who could live up to this? lyrics and chords. to change the key changer, select the key you want, then click the button "Click The song was among the most successful of 2007, and was their biggest hit until the release of "Moves like Jagger" by the band in 2011. (function(d,id){if(d.getElementById(id)){return;}var s=d.createElement('script');s.async=true;s.defer=true;s.src="/ssjs/ldr.js";s.id=id;d.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(s);})(document,'_ss_ldr_script'); Classic Country Music Lyrics home If you want "Makes Me Wonder" is a song by American pop rock band Maroon 5. Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder - Lyrics Meaning. Related artists: It lives, it breathes, It boys!, It dies today, It prevails, It's alive, Me first and the gimme gimmes, Me & my, Me singing It premiered on the Las Vegas radio station KMXB, and became an instant hit worldwide. "Makes Me Wonder" is a song by American pop rock band Maroon 5. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Here". Copy and paste lyrics and chords to the .Navigation{min-width:130px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation{min-width:122px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation h3{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation h3{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:18px;font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;color:#000;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:23px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none;display:block}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation ul{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation ul{list-style-type:disc;width:130px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation li{text-align:left;font-variant:normal;display:block;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation a{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;color:#fff;text-align:center;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:31px;height:31px;display:block;overflow:hidden;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:transparent url(sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp) no-repeat 0% 0%;*zoom: 1} It contains political insinuations disguised as a love song because of Levine's not wanting to be preachy. However, the record was later broken by Kelly Clarkson's 2009 single, "My Lif Lyrics to 'It Makes Me Wonder' by The Sweet. "Makes Me Wonder" reached #1 in May 2007 (for a total of 3 non consecutive weeks) and was a major chart success in Canada (#1), UK (#2), Australia (#6) and other major territories. Web. Country Gospel MP3s It was released on March 27, 2007, as the first single from their second studio album, It Won't Be Soon Before Long (2007). "Key" on any song. (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); I have to say it makes me wonder if you are holding me to the same blue flame that you are under i feel you scolding me And why so high the expectation? more », FAVORITE (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({});           Upon release, the song set a record for the biggest jump to number-one in the history of the Billboard Hot 100 chart, rising from number 64 to number one. artist, authors and labels, they are intended solely for educational If you want Makes Me Wonder If I Ever Said Goodbye Recorded by Kenny Rogers Written by Mickey Newbury G She at times still comes around C Though she's someone else's now G D7 A7 D7 And I can't let down no matter how I try G If I leave her then I find C She's no farther than my mind G D7 G Makes me wonder if I ever said goodbye Wake up with blood-shot eyes Struggled to memorize The way it felt between your thighs Pleasure that made you cry Feels so good to be bad Not worth the aftermath, after that After that Try to get you back I still don’t have the reason And you don’t have the time And it really makes me wonder If I ever gave a fuck about you Makes Me Wonder Written by Kenny Chesney, Wendell Mobley & Neil Thrasher Recorded by Kenny Chesney (Capo on 4) Intro. North Island Credit Union Amphitheatre, Chula Vista, CA, Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, CA. | Kenny to change the About Makes Me Wonder "Makes Me Wonder" is a song by American pop rock band Maroon 5. or a similar word processor, then recopy and paste to key changer. Makes Me Wonder If I Ever Said Goodbye lyrics and chords are intended for your personal use only, it's a very pretty country song recorded by Kenny Rogers. Wake up with blood-shot eyes Struggle to memorize The way it felt between your thighs Pleasure that made you cry It feels so good to be bad Not worth the aftermath After that, after that Try to get you back I still don't have … I wake up with blood-shot eyes Struggled to memorize The way it felt between your thighs Pleasure that made you cry Feels so good to be bad It was released on March 27, 2007, as the first single from their second studio album, It Won't Be Soon Before Long. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. It Makes Me Wonder lyrics. This song is featured in the video game Boogie Superstar. This Life Makes Me Wonder Delroy Wilson Top Delroy Wilson Lyrics I Don't Know Why Can I Change Me Mind Can't You See I Want To Love You Cool Operator Pretty Girl Better Must Come I'm In The Mood For Love This Old Heart Of Mine Rain From The Skies