She uses Verizon (directly) as her carrier, and has no difficulty sending images via MMS while connected to WiFi. Users have reported common issues with the text message in particular. ... Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9+ - Auto Receive Messages. Tried sending a GIF, went to 5 minutes without sending. Use these steps to set up and use SMS / MMS messages with advanced messaging on the Samsung Galaxy S9. - Worldmanuals.WebCore.Projections.Device (Android 8.0) Samsung. Calls and contacts. I think the phones are phenomenal and offer a lot of leniency to tailor the phone to your liking. MMS Not Sending Over Data or Wifi I just switched to Sprint 2 days ago, going from a Virgin Mobile iphone5s to the gs8. Turned on Roaming Auto Retrieve, sent a picture with WiFi on in just over a minute. I never had a problem sending pictures and video by Message+ over WiFi before, in fact it was faster. Samsung is one of the leading brands and provides top quality products to their clients. This is a series of post focus on fixing common multimedia messaging issues, which range from helping you setup the proper MMS on the phone to some more advance tweaks for more complex issues. ... VoLTE was the issue because that would be an easier fix, but this has been an issue for the Note 8, Note 9, S8, and S9 since November 2019. If this isn't the case, you can set up your phone for picture messaging manually. Once the incorrect settings are fixed, you should not have the MMS not working on Android issue anymore. I have a brand new Samsung Galaxy S9+, upgraded from my S7. You can prevent your SMS text messages from automatically converting to MMS, or manually block all MMS service from your messaging settings. I can't send and receive MMS Parent page; Select help topic. Some users have reported that sending picture messages is near impossible and others cannot even receive or send a plain SMS. I think the phones are phenomenal and offer a lot of leniency to tailor the phone to your liking. Launch the Messages app on your phone. So far have completed all steps as suggested in the Optus troubleshoot guide online and have reset the APN and added a MMS APN with the assistance of the Optus Tech. Connectivity. MMS Not Working on Samsung S20 Ultra, S20 Plus, and S20 Turn On Mobile Data. Here are some ways that to help you solve your Samsung Galaxy S5 cannot send and receive MMS messages issue. From the Home screen, swipe up … Part 1 of 2: Blocking SMS to MMS … When you receive text messages and it is still downloading after a long time. HOWEVER, I got the Android 10 update last evening. Total Wireless default (set my sending "APN" to 611611) plus + "mms" in APN Type (all other settings are not set/nothing). MMS messages will not download on S9+ I just switched to AT&T from Verizon and upgraded my phone to an S9+, I previously had the S8+. In most cases the MMS messaging issue is re solved by getting the correct APN from the carrier or service provider. Hello all, I recently purchased an unlocked S10. This guide shows you a number of possible solutions if you have problems sending and receiving MMS on your Samsung Galaxy S9 Android 8.0 . My girlfriend and I have identical phones, the S9+. Problem: Failed to download multimedia messages on Samsung S/Note. Solved: Hi, I have a Samsung S10 and I cannot attach a photo to my message and send it. Prior to receiving S9, I experimented with S7 and S8. However, it is not the network that has the problem, but the data that is needed to connect to that network APN settings. Samsung Galaxy S8 not sending messages; Samsung can't send group text; Can't send or receive a photo via message on my Samsung Galaxy S7; Can't send picture messages on Samsung S9; These are some of the common issues reported by some users. Have been a Samsung user on/off for the last couple of years. Prior to receiving S9, I experimented with S7 and S8. I also had this exact issue with a Samsung S7 Edge so doubt its a phone issue. Yesterday I updated my Galaxy S9+ (SM-G965F) to Android Pie. Apps and media. I will try it again today. Samsung Galaxy MMS Not Downloading. A picture message is a message which can contain pictures and other media files and can be sent to other mobile phones. Basic use. Step 7: Choose photos or videos you want to send as MMS on S9. Part 3. You can send and receive picture messages as soon as you've inserted your SIM. Any ideas on how to resolve issue with not being able to send pictures MMS using a Samsung S9. I can't send and receive picture messages on my Samsung Galaxy A20 Android 9.0 Cause 3 of 5: The phone has not been correctly set up for MMS To send and receive MMS, your phone needs to be correctly set up for MMS.