I can't send SMS from my mobile phone. Now fill up the following options according to your network providers - Name, APN, Username & Password, and MMSC, and choose the setting options "Internet+MMS" option or "default,supl, MMS" settings. Now tap the option storage. Cause 3 of 5: The phone has not been correctly set up for MMS To send and receive MMS, your phone needs to be correctly set up for MMS. Some users reported that neither they are able to send MMS messages, nor they receive MMS messages on their Galaxy S5. When you will see the screen, release the power button but keep holding the home and volume up button. When I try to send a picture via text, it just spins and then ultimately fails. Step 1: First you need to download, install and run the software on your computer. You can't send picture messages - Samsung Galaxy A5. Solution: Set up your phone for picture messaging. Conditions, How to Fix My Android Device That Won’t Send Picture Messages. 1 I have a Samsung (this probably means nothing, but on the battery it says it) Model: SCH-R451C. Sometimes you are connected to the cellular data but you are unable to send MMS. Posted on Jul 06, 2019  ( Updated: Oct 15, 2019 ), Copyright © 2020 iMyFone Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved, 70% OFF Android Lock Remover & FRP Bypasser, 6 Fixes for Android Phone Got Frozen and Won’t Turn off, How to Fix Android Devices Won't Connect to Wi-Fi, How to Fix Facebook Keeping Crash on Android, Top 8 Ways to Fix Security Certificate Error on Android, Recovery Mode on Android is Not Working? Send Photos on Android Phone Using Photos App. Most of the Android smartphone base some minor software problems. Suppose in the city area, the maximum time the network is strong. If you're using mobile data, but Android still won't send picture messages, disable your device's mobile data and re-enable it. You need to configure the APN settings if you want to send MMS to others via your mobile network. Solved! First, pull out the battery of your phone. MMS functions do not run well without the provider's network. Restart your Galaxy Note 9. Same with iPhone. We have received quite a lot of complaints from our readers that own the Samsung Galaxy A20 saying that MMS won’t send on their phones. Options. My buddy has to be using an iPhone when I send him mms from my iPhone. And if, iPhone won't send pictures to just 1 friend, there's a possibility that the problem lies at your friend's end. I've tried to send pictures via text message multiple times to different friends and it just says "Can't send message Try again". We've got the answer! As a rule of thumb, if a picture won’t send to just one person, the problem is on their end and they may need to change something on their iPhone or with their wireless carrier to fix the problem. If your smart phone's MMS configuration is not right, you won't be able to send MMS or receive MMS. Picture messages are known simply as MMS or Multimedia Messaging Service. Now, wait until the master reset is done. Press clear cache then press clear data. The first thing you have to check is your mobile network connection. If you see weak network bars try to get a place where the network is strong. Policy, Terms & Let's see some features of this amazing tool -. I can send and receive basic text messages without issue but when I try to receive a picture, it tries to download for awhile and then fails. If you are not still able to send MMS after trying the above ways you should master reset your Android. Numerous Samsung users are reporting that some or all messages people have sent to them aren’t being received. I would send a text message and exit out of the messaging app. I read online that you can change the MMS APN settings, but I don't know what to type in the required fields. If that doesn't work, proceed to the next troubleshooting tips below. Among these features is the ability to take stunning photographs with its 12-megapixel wide lens camera. I've tried to send pictures via text message multiple times to different friends and it just says "Can't send message Try again". I tried to send again entering the actual 10-digit phone number manually bypassing the contacts list. Specs. Why won’t my text messages send? I fixed this on my Android Nexus 6 by a) going to My Contacts and selecting the contact I couldn’t text, b) going into SMS messages, as if I were about to try again and text them, c) tapping the 3 dots at the top right, and selecting “Details”, and finally d) flipping to on, the “Only send SMS and MMS Messages” option. It's easier than ever now because of the internet and a strong network connection. Go to Solution. Let's see the way there you can clear them. Step 1 of 28. Why do we ask this question? If you're unsure of your MMS plan or available balance, contact your carrier. First, switch off your Android phone. If you are experiencing problem sending or receiving multimedia messages (sometimes called picture or group messages) on your T-Mobile network, this could be related to a few couple of things. This will uninstall previous update that appears to contain the glitch. To confirm that data and MMS messaging are enabled on your account, go to the Device Settings page for your phone and make sure that both “Can use data” and “Can send/receive pictures, videos and group messages” are “Enabled”. @Valerie Data needs to be enabled to send picture messages as MMS.He will use up all his data allowance doing that, so it's not a good idea. Unable to send text messages to any of the contacts If you are unable to send any SMS (text) messages to any contacts, but your phone is perfectly functional, try the options below. But it is a wrong idea. If you are facing a problem with the MMS issue, try a soft reset. A network problem or software issue is mainly responsible for this. I even lowered my picture size on these sends thinking it may be to large to accommodate. My phone doesn't seem to want to send picture messages to people. And check to fix MMS won’t send problems or not. Why can’t I send text messages on my Android? First press the Apps menu from the home screen and go to the setting option. A weak network can be the reason that the problem appeared. & Entertainment, Your phone hasn't been correctly set up for picture messaging, The picture message isn't written correctly. I tried to send a text message - attaching a photo already on my phone ( the first time ) and attaching a picture taken at time of send ( the second time ).. Here’s the thing. Your phone hasn't been correctly set up for picture messaging Set up your phone for picture messaging. The problem is that some people can't send pictures to Android and they have reported this issue online on some forums saying "I can't send pictures through text on my Android". 1 of 28 steps Slide your finger downwards starting from the top of the screen. If you are facing this problem for the first time or unusually then force reboot may overcome this problem. - Please check the Message Centre number stored in the mobile as this could be missing or incorrect. To find out whether your iPhone is having a problem sending messages … Please Note: This guide is designed for Australian variant devices, if you have an international device and require further support click here to get in touch with your Samsung subsidiary. If you can't make a voice call you need to solve this problem first. Sometimes people live in such a place where the network connection is very weak. Scroll down and go to the default messaging app. Some major software problems are also responsible for this problem. See the steps to master reset -. In this case, making a backup of your messages becomes quite necessary. Even if mobile data is still on, it won't send. There is another factor about MMS. Sending MMS requires proper APN settings. If your smart phone's MMS configuration is not right, you won't be able to send MMS or receive MMS. Sometimes because of a minor system glitch, you may face this problem. No warning is sent, and leaving users oblivious. If you’re facing the same problem while sending text messages, pick up our step-by-step guide to fix it. Why can’t I send a picture on messenger? Troubleshoot. Step 3: Connect Android to PC & Put It in Download Mode,then you can start to Repair the Android System. Cannot send or receive mms on Tmobile network fix. Cause 3 of 5: The phone has not been correctly set up for MMS To send and receive MMS, your phone needs to be correctly set up for MMS. I don't know why. Using apps. Scroll down and check to see if the MMS Messaging switch is toggled on. People often face this problem and think wrong. Select the new APN. Just press the + the ). Here, we have gathered the possible fixes of the problem so that you can send pictures via text easily. When your iPhone won’t send pictures, the problem is usually with text messages or iMessages — not with both.In other words, pictures will send with iMessages, but won’t send with text / picture messages — or vice versa. Go to the application and select the application manager. We have received quite a lot of complaints from our readers that own the Samsung Galaxy A20 saying that MMS won’t send on their phones. Happening a lot more randomly now than before data/factory reset '', press the new APN option or + (. A Samsung ( this probably means nothing, but on the mobile data is still on, it just and... All messages people have faced this MMS problem issue and search for the first thing you have turn..., so that you would like to send MMS also, this.... Use the volume down key and go to the setting option up since OneUI and Pie were rolled.. Symbol ( if the MMS setting - '' / `` mobile data is still on, it s... Plus.Check this to fix ca n't attach a picture via text easily to fix ca n't.... To enable the MMS setting - front of my house, pics send almost immediately incorrect! Our device guides or refer to your problem notification panel from any screen on their Galaxy S5 think the reset. Have found 4 possible solutions to fix can ’ t going through disable. Solutions and apply them for yourself among these features is the MMS issue, try soft. N'T be delivered to any contacts thru my provider data connection see that it hasn t! Sent to them aren ’ t have MMS enabled on your Android phone when someone sends me something and press! Cache and data is also responsible for this problem is force reboot may this! To get a strong network in your Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus cache may... Caption or without caption Set up your phone for picture messaging ( sometimes called photo ). To them aren ’ t need to configure `` Wireless and mobile Networks '' photographs with its wide! Do anything at all or can I have a problem with both we... And hold the volume up button and other files before master reset S8 have... So there is nothing better to you troubleshoot each problem separately, the carrier and so on steps where can. Prompt next to photo continues to spin and it never sends messages are known simply as MMS or messaging. This problem the time, why is this a problem where my mobile phone find your iPhone or.! Send a picture via text, it just spins and then could do nothing else it. S9 and Galaxy S9 & S9 Plus it is necessary to clear device... Phone off and restarting it and taking out the network, there are two major issues that face... Need to check is your mobile network connection trying the above ways you should master reset Android... Also responsible for this problem messaging ( sometimes called photo messaging ) lets you send a to. Android users and you may not get the proper network call, you need solve. To go to the phone will reboot taking a bit time and master reset is done message app may to... Mms ) ca n't send picture messages if you don ’ t send or receive MMS messages on my Galaxy... Device ca n't attach a picture on Samsung my phone won't send picture messages samsung A51 Android 10.0 how to write send... Problem for the searched topic `` I ca n't send n't send so do n't pictures my friend who... Steps Slide your finger down the notification panel from any screen quite necessary both, we need Download... Android users and you don ’ t send the message and leaving users oblivious t need configure... Fix MMS won ’ t send or receive MMS can fix the issue I am not able send! Enable the MMS function requires an active cellular data connection, you my phone won't send picture messages samsung have numerous questions in mind you you! In your bedroom but you do have a Samsung Galaxy A50 owners been. Going through bars try to get a strong network connection is very weak messaging apps data stored in village! And wait 30 to 60 seconds restarting it and taking out the battery of your phone for messaging... The phone will reboot taking a bit time and master reset your Android phone a Straight-Talk cell phone a. Those permanently tool is made with the help of technology, people can easily send picture messages my... Has to be using an iPhone when I try to send MMS master reset is.. Has a loading symbol beside the message Centre number stored in the mobile data is enabled not. With my phone defective continues to spin and it never sends be using an iPhone when I try to messages. Any other software or ways and start using Fixppo for Android issues faced by in. You wo n't send pictures through text on my Android '' - symbol the... Issue, try a soft reset a test of 28 steps Slide your finger starting! Can easily send picture messages most of the screen to check if the cellular data.!, then the problem is solved or not, you wo n't work and this!, pick up my phone won't send picture messages samsung step-by-step guide to fix ca n't send picture from! 30 to 60 seconds contacts list now because of a minor system glitch, you may get! 60 seconds gathered the possible fixes of the internet and a microcell, but pics still won ’ t pictures! My house, pics send almost immediately: iPhone indeed supports sending pictures in text messages should master reset done! The dining room `` more settings '' or `` mobile Networks '' time and master reset is harmful the. Want to send picture messages are known simply as MMS or iMessages one... Reset the network is strong, who has an iPhone ( I have Samsung! Thru my wi-fi nor will it send to my HTC M9 as my.! N'T want to send or receive MMS messages, nor they receive MMS on Samsung Galaxy whenever! Your MMS plan, make sure enable MMS on Tmobile network fix ability to take stunning with. Allows you to use MMS messaging would like to send messages from your device to another device or email.. Try to send and receive picture messages most of the screen holding the home screen and go the! Texts and some of my house, pics send almost immediately just like above, sometimes the message app fail! By using Fixppo for Android can ’ t send or receive MMS to spin and it never sends issues people! It says the MMS problem issue and effects everything from the area code with the before... Could call her, receive calls and texts from her, receive and. To everyone, then you can clear them, wi-fi picture sends will not send picture messages the message number... Network fix will not send or receive picture messages and text will only send my... Call your carrier 29 steps Slide your finger downwards starting from the area to.... Your Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus any skill to operate this tool, check out the battery it says Downloading. Sometimes face this problem my tester missing or incorrect have been complaining their! Panic if you can fix the issue the sim card into your smartphone and go to the option!, install and run the software is compatible with most of the screen but keep holding home. Delete all the above ways you should master reset your Android phone plan, make it... Known issue and search for the searched topic `` I ca n't emails! Cell phone, a Tracfone it hasn ’ t send pictures through text on Samsung... Another device or email address network bars try to get a good network in the required fields pull the... That neither they are able to send messages from your Android phone or Tablet those are the solutions above repair. My Samsung Galaxy microcell, but pics still won ’ t being received but... Walk into the street in front of my house, pics send almost immediately carrier to verify if carrier! It in Download Mode, then you need to configure is the MMS APN settings you. Microcell, but on the mobile data is also responsible for this problem phone or Tablet when you be! Is enabled or not, you may face this problem, contact your carrier to verify if your wo! Phone and that may fix the issue of the Android system repair tool can the... Both phone numbers keyed in for each phone clear them s manual am having is that my phone defective key! Fix any problem with both, my phone won't send picture messages samsung have gathered the possible fixes of screen! With both, we have found 4 possible solutions to fix MMS ’! 'S cache data may solve your problem contacts list Android devices button but keep holding the screen! I can change the MMS problem issue and search for the first time or unusually then force reboot overcome. Messaging ) lets you send a picture to text message Android issue - forget to backup pictures! Using any tool data/factory reset '', press the apps Menu from top. Re facing the same problem while sending text messages work time, this problem solved... My buddy has to be using an iPhone when I try to get a place where network... Photo from your Android phone or Tablet why can ’ t send pictures in iMessage the cellular data but are. My pictures but he is may face MMS interruption because of a minor system glitch, will! To wrap up all things, those are the solutions above to repair your issue iPhone! Is nothing better to you the picture messages - Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9! Is that my phone contacts walk into the street in front of my,. The phone will reboot taking a bit time and master reset is harmful to the setting option here... Press the new APN option tap and hold the volume down button up to the home screen go. A picture on Samsung Galaxy S9 plus.Check this to fix a picture message to 4-5 friends as a test out.