*Note: Not everyone will need BOTH the clear fx and the blend fx as they both have Arbutin (skin brightening agent). View More Products. How to Use. Choose your delivery … I suffered from acne for most of my adolescent and adult life. (+ Alternatives). Obagi Nu Derm Blend Fx is designed to reduce the appearance of sun damage and hyperpigmentation. ​. Obagi Nu Derm Clear FX 57g. Skin Acne-prone, Medium Brown. Obagi Nu-Derm Blend Fx (2 OZ.) Wash skin using Obagi Nu-Derm Gentle Cleanser (for dry skin) or Obagi Nu-Derm Foaming Gel (for oily skin). clinically proven to reduce wrinkles and help reverse the aging process! November 07, 2020 Hyperpigmentation Lightening Already! Obagi Blend FX is a topical non-prescription treatment with a non-hydroquinone skin brightener containing arbutin, exfoliants and antioxidants to help clarify and brighten skin. ​. Building a skin care regimen based on your skin type and concern can be tricky, especially without the thorough knowledge and guidance only a dermatologist or esthetician can provide. Do they need all 7 products to get the full result? Key Ingredients: Hydromanil, Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Avocado, Glycerin. Verified Purchase. Measure ½ to 1 gram (approximately 1 to 2 pea-size drops) and apply evenly to the entire face, avoiding the eyelid area. ​. How to Use Obagi Blend FX For Clear Summer Skin. Sadly for Zippy, the new Blender FX did not help my melasma. -  Designed by *Note: Not everyone will need BOTH the clear fx and the blend fx as they both have Arbutin (skin brightening agent). Blend Fx helpt ook de elasticiteit van de huid te verbeteren door gezond collageen te bouwen. 9 years ago. If so, did it work for you? Available at UW Health Transformations: $100.00 regular price* Obagi Nu-Derm Blend Fx is a skin brightening cream formulated for use at night to clarify and brighten the skin and to prevent future pigmentation from developing. OBAGI Nu-Derm Blender is a brightening cream specially formulated with Arbutin, Anti-oxidants and exfoliant to help clarify and brighten skin. *Contains sodium metabisulfite, a sulfite that may cause allergic-type reactions including anaphylactic symptoms and life-threatening or less severe asthmatic episodes in certain susceptible people. Because it contains special ingredients that aren't found in common skin care products like Arbutin (which is a natural skin lightener). Obagi Nu-Derm Blender restores skin elasticity by enhancing the production of collagen and elastin. The Blender is actually designed to be used with other products but is a skin lightener that effects only the pigmented brown spots while leaving unpigmented skin untouched. Obagi Nu-Derm Blend Fx reduces the appearance of sun damage and hyperpigmentation with its professional-strength, antioxidant-packed and fast-absorbing formula. Dermatologists and plastic surgeons alike recommend products from the Obagi Skin Product Line. As a matter of fact, it got worse. Clear Fx™ enhances the appearance of even skin tone, while Blend Fx™ helps clarify and brighten the skin with a richer, thicker formula for nighttime use. How to delete a obagi skin according to Browsandbody . Its hero system, the Nu-Derm Fx™ system, is only one of the most highly recommended anti-aging skin care systems by dermatologists worldwide. Obagi clear does contain the natural lightener Arbutin, but it also contains basic anti-oxidants and vitamins designed to cool off the skin in a more natural and softer way. I'm going to let you know, coming up. Don't worry, we are going to talk about using this product by itself (and why you might want to) later on in the post. What Exactly are Enzymes & What do They do for your Skin? Customer Service:Email@ support@dermavenue.com, Call: 800.805.3752 - Free USPS Shipping for Orders over $99 in the U.S ( 5 - 7 Business Days) ! Step 4 - Obagi Nu-Derm Blend Fx: Use this product in the evening mixed with your tretinoin/Retin-A. ​The reason that it's nicknamed the blender is because it's meant to be used and "blended" with another very helpful product called "retinol". Learn why the blender is so helpful for your skin, and more importantly, how and where to get it! This is why clinical- and professional-grade skin care brands like, Obagi, world-renowned for its range of medical-grade treatments (all of which can only be bought from dermatologist offices, medi-spas and, of course, Dermstore.com), boasts some of the most trusted skin care systems in the market. Obagi Nu Derm Blend Fx 57g. Single-use promo will be sent via email. Obagi Blend FX. Obagi Nu-Derm Fx #5 Blend Fx is a hydroquinone-free brightening cream that features an exclusive blend of Arbutin, exfoliants and antioxidants to clarify and brighten the skin. Obagi Medical Nu-Derm Blend Fx Clarify and Brighten the Skin. The clinically-tested, mineral-based brand you love is now at Dermstore. We’ve talked to the experts at Obagi to get to know Nu-Derm Fx™ better, as well as get some tips on how to use it to maximize results. Shop Obagi Blend FX Online Shop Obagi Blend FX Online Customer Service:Email@ support@dermavenue.com, Call: 800.805.3752 - Free USPS Shipping for Orders over $99 in the U.S ( 5 - 7 Business Days) ! Without the harsh use of bleaches, Obagi Blend Fx remains unrivalled in it rejuvenating and skin lightening properties. Obagi Blend Fx contains 7% arbutin, a natural plant extract, which inhibits the action of an enzyme called tyrosinase that is involved in the production of melanin. I'm going to teach you today how do you use your Retinol and your Obagi Blend Fx together because that's one of the biggest questions I get. Why or why not? De crème pakt donkere vlekken door melasma, acne en zonschade aan. The Obagi blender is part of a 6 step series known as the Obagi Nu derm 6 step system. reducing melanin synthesis in melanocytes, stimulating collagen production in the dermis, helps reduce inflammation, stimulates collagen production in the dermis, naturally helps to moisturize the skin, reduce inflammation, Boosted effect to skin lightening and balancing skin tone and color, Boosted effect to reduce acne and sebum production, Increased collagen and elastin production in the dermis, to help exfoliate and improve skin texture and pore size, "blended" and mixed together with Obagi retinol, (Obagi Retinol products do NOT come in the nu derm system and must be purchased separately), The blender should be used in the PM only, Combine a small amount of blender with Obagi retinol. There are two systems formulated for specific skin types: Normal to Dry and Normal to Oily. But why is this even a concern? It is an alternative to skin whitening products that contain hydroquinone. ​, ALL ingredients (including inactive ingredients): ​. $ 90.00. in. LovelySkin Customer. ​The obagi blender is my favorite product in the Obagi nu derm system. Bij regelmatig gebruik zal de vlekkerige en verkleurde huid geleidelijk verbeteren. With regular use, this skin brightener will gradually improve the appearance of blotchy and discolored skin. Created with Sketch. I love experimenting with new products and love to share my experiences. AED 470. Leave your comment below and I will respond! It contains a unique blend of Arbutin and anti-oxidants that make your skin younger looking and soft. Vitamins and nutrients supplement your skins defenses to prevent more damage down the road. The Normal to Dry system contains the following products: The Normal to Oily system contains the following products: Arbutin is an effective skin-brightening agent. If you are 50+ years old and want to get serious about your skin, then using the clear and the blender may be your best option. The Obagi Nu-Derm Fx System features arbutin-enhanced Clear Fx™ and Blend Fx™. With its professional-strength, antioxidant-packed and fast-absorbing formula. For more information, please read our, Why The Obagi Blender is the Best Product in the Nu Derm System, Those in their 20's and 30's who want to PREVENT aging, Those with severe sun damage A.K.A photo damage, Those who have discoloration in their skin tone from acne, rashes or dermatitis, Those who want to clear their skin from acne AND improve the texture and quality of their skin, Those with mature skin who want to look younger, Special consideration should be given to this formula especially if you have mature skin, (those who are more prone to developing sun spots, aging spots and other hyperpigmentation issues). How to Use. Until my product ran out and I purchased the OBAGI Nu Derm Blender FX. Microblading Aftercare – Do’s and Don’ts + Instructions for Best Results, The Entire Microblading Healing Process Day-by-Day (with Pictures), Microblading Fading – How to Fade your Brows Quickly, What to do if your Microblading Didn’t Take, Microblading too thick? Blend Fx also helps improve skin elasticity by building healthy collagen. Continue. I'm obsessed with eyebrows, hair and anything related to fitness. Exfoliating ingredients promote healthy cell turnover, remove impurities and restore radiance while vitamins and nutrients prep your skins defenses to prevent more damage down the road. The best part about the blender is that it can easily be added to your current regimen. How to Use + See full list of … It's actually the change in skin texture and the addition of age spots. Now this makes sense if you think about it. This non-prescription night cream is a hydroquinone-free alternative to Obagi Blender that targets dark spots caused by melasma, acne, UV exposure and more. Obagi Nu-Derm Foaming Gel #1 (6.7oz) The cleanser will leave you with a clean and fresh complexion. If you're using the full Obagi Nu Derm System, you can mix the retinol with the Blend FX at night, which is the same with the alpha arbutin as the Clear FX, you do not need the RX product. The Nu-Derm Fx™ system includes a robust set of products to take care of your skin such as cleanser, toner, moisturizer and sunscreen. Obagi Blender. It may surprise you to know that the #1 concern for aging women is NOT wrinkles. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. You may benefit from using both of these if you have severe hyperpigmentation issues or difficult to treat melasma, age spots or sun damage. We Also Recommend. The Obagi Blender is a cream applied to the face, and is used to even out skin tone. Massage until completely absorbed. The Arbutin in the product is drawing the darker pigmentation to the surface of the skin and this can according to Obagi take 8 to 12 weeks before a lightening will take place. How to Use the Obagi Nu-Derm System. Blend Fx also helps improve skin elasticity by building healthy collagen. If you’re using Nu-Derm Clear, use Blender afterward, and before any moisturizing cream. Sử dụng Kem phục hồi tái tạo và dưỡng sáng da Obagi Blend Fx 1 lần/ngày vào buổi tối trước khi đi ngủ. The best way, and the cheapest way, to get Obagi products including the Obagi blender, is by purchasing it through amazon. The Nu-Derm system comes with cleanser, toner, moisturizer and a product called Blender. Obagi Nu Derm Blend Fx improves the appearance of sun damage and hyperpigmentation. Exfoliating ingredients promote healthy cell turnover, remove impurities and restore radiance while vitamins and nutrients prep your skins defenses to prevent more damage down the road. This mechanism of action therefore reduces the production of melanin in the skin, keeping the skin lighter and looking fresher. If you’ve been an avid fan of the brand, you probably know what it has to offer. We matched Obagi Nu-Derm Skin Care Clear Fx and Blend Fx Set 2 oz offers, features, and promotion codes over the past 2 years for you at obagi. Mix Obagi 360 Retinol 0.5 or 1.0, together with Blend Fx™  for evening application. Another reader, Valerie asked about this. Obagi Nu-Derm Blend Fx is a skin brightening cream formulated for use at night to clarify and brighten the skin and to prevent future pigmentation from developing. You can find a list of both the active and inactive ingredients below. Both Clear Fx™ and Blend Fx™ are skin-brightening creams formulated with 7% arbutin, antioxidants and lactic acid. Much of this has to do with the ingredients in the product itself. Ideal For: All skin types Size: 2 oz / 57 g . | Powered by WordPress. *Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. The Obagi blender is probably one of, if not the best product, in the entire Obagi nu derm system. I use an Obagi Retinol (.5%) and blend it with the obagi clenziderm therapeutic moisiturizer. 5.0. Obagi Nu Derm Blend Fx improves the appearance of sun damage and hyperpigmentation. For the uninitiated, the system offers a complete treatment for those suffering from common symptoms of aging skin, like age spots, uneven skin tone, roughness and a sallow complexion. [3] X Research source Use the cleanser twice a day, once during your morning routine and again during your nightti… When used daily, Blender may have a … *Note: Not everyone will need BOTH the clear fx and the blend fx as they both have Arbutin (skin brightening agent). Obagi Nu-Derm Blend Fx is a crucial step in the Obagi Nu-Derm Fx System as it helps to clarify and brighten the skin tone. Obagi Blender vs. Obagi Clear I have used the Obagi Blender and Clear (alternatvely) for about 1.5 years. ​You can get my recommended retinol product here. This skin-brightening cream* is formulated with arbutin and an exfoliant to help clarify and brighten.