For Beginners / Free online lessons for guitar and bass at Ultimate-Guitar.Com My Bonnie Lies Over The Ocean Very Easy Piano Tutorial Youtube . var opts = { Print and download Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) sheet music by Hillsong United.

When oceans rise, my soul will rest in Your embrace

And keep my eyes above the waves Oceans - Hillsong Guitar Chords and Lyrics, Christian Praise and Worship, Resources for Cell Group Meeting and Quiet Time. Comment Leave a comment below! Print this song Simply click this little printer icon and your browsers print screen should open. And that’s it, fairly easy song to play. Learning Guitar Chords. Oceans (where Feet May Fail) Chords by Hillsong United. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Free printable and easy chords for song by Tokio Hotel - 1000 Oceans. Hillsong United songs: OCEANS. The majority of these songs tend to be relatively easy to play and a lot of fun, regardless of whether you’re a beginner and want to learn or whether you’re a seasoned player. e|-----4-------4-------4--------6---------7---------7--------7---------7-----| UkuChords; UkuChordNamer ; UkuClubs. 2,327 . Tokio Hotel - 1000 Oceans Capo 4 VERSE 1: Em C Empty streets Am D Em I follow every.. Blue Ocean puts Continuous Delivery in reach of any team without sacrificing the power and sophistication of Jenkins. D|---------------------------------------------------------------------------| Africa; Asian region; Australia; Europe; North America; South America; Add UkuClub! Since it’s the Christmas season, I figured it might be nice to put up some chords to Christmas music. Print this song Simply click this little printer icon and your browsers print screen should open. B|-----0---------0---------0---------0-------0-------0-------0--------0------| Oceans Piano Sheet Music Letters . G|---------------------------------------------------------------------------| G And my faith will be made stronger D In the presence of my Savior. UkuGuides; UkuMetronome; UkuNotes; UkuScales; UkuTabs. I've made the attached "Survival Chords for Mandolin" to give to my mandolin players, and I'm sharing it here with my Cafe friends. Hillsong oceans will part darekpiano lesson youtube. The chords are fairly easy and all you have is strum each chord down down down up down up down. SKU: MN0133722 Chords 1 . Oceans Hillsong United. e|-------2---------2---------2---------2-------0-------0-------0--------0----| Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) By Hillsong United Chords. 2 . Song "Oceans" ukulele chords and tabs by Seafret. E|-4----4-4------4-4------4/6-------6/7-------7-7------7-7-------7-7---------| })(); Intro, verses and interludes: C G D And I will call upon Your name C G D And keep my eyes above the waves C When oceans rise G D My soul will rest in Your embrace C D Em For I am Yours and You are mine. Share. D C In oceans deep, my faith will stand. Chords 4 . div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Licensed to Virtual Sheet Music® by Hal Leonard® publishing company. G|---------------------------------------------------------------------------| Oceans chords by Hillsong United with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Hillsong United – Oceans Chords. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Intro: Bm-A - D A G Verse: Bm A D You call me out upon the waters A G The great unknown where feet may fail Bm A D And there I find You in the mystery A In oceans deep G My faith will stand Chorus: G D A And I will call upon Your name G D A And keep my eyes above the waves G When oceans rise D A My soul will rest in your embrace G For I am Yours and -A - Bm-A - D A Em You are mine Verse: Bm A D Your … This easy Christian ukulele song is a favorite – you might already know the words! Oceans chords by Hillsong United with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) Chords (Transposable): Lyrics only. Chords 3 . There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. Rated 5.0 out of 5 by 5 users. Our releases. Here you can find our regularly updated list of popular and easy guitar song chords that people like to play on the guitar. C When oceans rise, G D My soul will rest in Your embrace, C D Em For I am Yours and You are mine. I found these chords in the description bar of a you tube video and . [C# A#m G# F# D#m Fm] Chords for Oceans [Where Feet May Fail] | Breakthrough Original Soundtrack with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Oceans Guitar Chords 2yamaha Com . Free first page. Difficulty 1 / 5 This song is perfect for beginners, it uses basis mandolin chords or has a easy pattern. Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) is a incredible song by Hillsong United. C° E° D° C° (F C) A C° E°. There's a rub beginner players often encounter, though. When oceans rise, my soul will rest in Your embrace Oceans, Lyrics and Chords. Learn More. Above all, experiment. Am; A♯m; Bm; Cm; C♯m; Dm; D♯m; Em; Fm; F♯m; Gm; G♯m-1- ½ +½ +1 Voice Range: C – A (1 octave + 10 half tones) – how to use this? Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Click for chords . Moderate. Free printable and easy chords for song by Pearl Jam - Oceans. 3 . Nearly twenty years ago an Australian church’s youth ministry decided to record a worship album. Learn how to play exactly like Hillsong United. Tokio Hotel - 1000 Oceans Capo 4 VERSE 1: Em C Empty streets Am D Em I follow every.. Blue Ocean puts Continuous Delivery in reach of any team without sacrificing the power and sophistication of Jenkins. Rend Collective tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including build your kingdom here, alabaster, every giant will fall, boldly i approach, come on Get Coldplay Oceans sheet music notes, chords. If you like Chords Easy and would like to contribute, you can also create a new song/chords HERE. C When oceans rise, G D My soul will rest in Your embrace, C D Em For I am Yours and You are mine. SKU: MN0128897 (A E) G A G A G (B D) C° (C° C) E G. C° D° (G D) D°. [Chorus] C G D And I will call upon Your name. For example, go ahead and change the top note of the chord (ie, the first melody note in a measure) to a higher note, farther out on the same side as wherever you are right now. Guitarchords247 is supported by our readers. B|---0-------0-------0--------0---------0---------0--------0---------0-------| I'll include four of the most common keys of C, G, F, and D… See your chords appearing on the Chords Easy main page and help other guitar players. C G D And keep my eyes above the waves. Intro: Em D/F# G D C (1x) verse 2 Em D/F# G Your grace abounds in deepest waters D C Your sovereign hand will be my guide Em D/F# G Where feet may fail and fear surrounds me D C You?ve never failed and You won?t start now … We may earn an affiliate commission if you buy or subscribe through our links. [Instrumental] Em D G D C [Verse 2] Em D G Your grace abounds in deepest waters. Kalimba Tabs, Chords & Notes for Beginners. Visual Pipeline Editor. Oceans Chords (Transposable): Lyrics only. Simply learn the chords and the strum pattern, and you’ll soon be playing the ukulele version of “Here I Am to Worship.” 4. INTRO Bm A/C# D A G VERSE 1 Bm A/C# D You call me out upon the waters A G The great unknown where feet may fail Bm A/C# D And there I find You in the mystery A G In oceans deep my faith will stand CHORUS G D A And/So I will call upon Your name G D A and keep my eyes above the waves … Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords in A Minor. But while playing along with the original audio, I noticed that the outro is backwards. I Choose To Worship • Chords • Number Charts Revival Anthem • Chords • Number Charts Day Of Victory • Chords • Number Charts Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. High-Quality and Interactive, transposable in any key, play along. A|---------------------------------------------------------------------------| Oceans (where feet may fail) – united lyrics and chords. Billie Eilish Ocean Eyes Easy Piano Sheet By Billie Eilish . Comment Leave a comment below! Jan 3, 2014 - Download Oceans Hillsong United sheet music PDF for piano. Free printable and easy chords ver. (6 3 1°) (5 7 2° 2) (1° 3° 1) 1°(5 7 2) 7 (4 6 1)(6 3) 5 6 5 6 5 (7 2) 1° (1° 1) 3 51° 1° (5 2) 75 7 1° (4 1) 6 1° 3°(6 3) 5 6 5 6 5 (7 2) 1° (1° 1) 3 51° 2° (5 2) 2°1° 3° 2° 1° (4 1) 6 1° 3°eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'easykalimbatabs_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_6',105,'0','0'])); 4 6 1° 6° 5° (3° 1) 3° 3° 2° 1° (5 2) (7 2°)2 5 7 2°4 6 1° 6° 5° (3° 1) 3° 3° 2° 1° (5 2) (7 2°)2 51° 3° 2° 1° (4 1 6)1° 6° 5° (3° 1) 3° 3° 2° 1° (5 2) (7 2°)1° 3° (5° 5) (4 6 1) (5 7 2) 7 1° (6 3) 1°3 1° 6 3 1° 6 (5 7 2° 2) 4°(3° 1) 1° 1 3° 1° 1 3° 1° 1 3° 1°(7 2) 5 2 7 5 2 7 5 2 7 1°(4 1 6) 1° 3°(6 3) 1° 5° 6° 6° 3° 3° 5°5 4 4° 4° 6 3° (1° 3°) 2°1° 5° 5° 1 4° 4° 3 3° 3° 5 2°1° (5 7 2° 2) 1° 2° 1° (4° 2) 5 3°(6 3) 1° 5° 6° 6° 3° 3° 5°5° 4 4° 4° 6 3° (1° 3°) 2°1° 5° 5° 1 4° 4° 3 3° 3° 5 2°1° (5 7 2° 2) 1° 2° 1° (4° 2) 5 (1° 3° 5°)1° 3° (5° 5) (4 6 1) (5 7 2) 7 1° (6 3) 1°1° 3° (5° 5) (4 6 1) (5 7 2) 7 1° (1° 1 3 5). Run around and discover. Report Issues Having troubles with this tab? This chords is contributed by Tobi.If you like Chords Easy and would like to contribute, you can also create a new song/chords HERE.See your chords appearing on the Chords Easy main page and help other guitar players. Ab A A# Bb B C C# Db D D# Eb E F F# Gb G G#. Sheet music arranged for Easy Piano in G Major (transposable). Learn 8 easy piano songs with these youtube tutorials. Hillsong United Oceans Where Feet May Fail Sheet Music Notes . D|---------------------------------------------------------------------------| Once you’ve learned how to play “American Noise” on the ukulele using just five chords, gradually add in the lyrics. And instead of just two more melody notes, put in more notes before you change to the next chord. “American Noise” by Skillet. song: "Oceans", [Bm] And there I find You [A/C#] in the m [D] ystery In oceans de [A] ep My faith will st [G] and [Chorus] [ G ] And I will c [ D ] c all upon Your n [ A ] n ame [ G ] And keep my e [ D ] yes above the [ A ] waves When oceans r [ G ] ise Some of the folks are a little overwhelmed when they see a full chart of chords and think they'll never learn enough of them to play in a jam. In this easy tutorial, you will learn Oceans Hillsong Piano Chords. Report it! [Chorus] C G D And I will call upon Your name. Please consider making a donation. Oceans Kalimba Chords & Letter Notes. Submitted by dugay.kevin@gmail.com on August 25, 2016. Tom: C Intro: Am C G F Verse 1: Am C You call me out upon the waters G F The great unknown where feet may fail Am C And there I find You in the mystery G In oceans deep F My faith will stand Chorus: F C G F So I will call upon Your name C G And keep my eyes above the waves F When oceans rise C G My soul will rest in your embrace F G Am For I am Yours and You are mine C G F Verse 2: Am C Your grace … Oct 15, 2016 - Download and Print Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) sheet music for Easy Piano by Hillsong United from Sheet Music Direct. The songs are not listed in any particular order. Match the song to your voice. }; Oceans, Lyrics and Chords. Worship Together is the best and most comprehensive resource on the web for worship leaders, worship bands and worship teams. Report Issues Having troubles with this tab? Hillsong United Oceans Where Feet May Fail Sheet Music Easy . Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords in A Minor. [Fm C G Dbm Am Bbm Bb E A Bm Gb F Gbm Eb B Em Db Ab] Chords for Oceans - Hillsong United (EASY UKULELE TUTORIAL) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Intro: F A m . (function() { Print and download sheet music for Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) by Hillsong United.

And that’s a good thing. Verse: I F want you Yeah I A m want you And nothing comes F close A m To the way that I F need you I wish I can f A m eel your skin And I wa F nt you From somewhere w A m ithin . artist: "Hillsong United", Beginners Easy bass chords; Scales Made Simple; Beginner Blues; Play Like Flea; Finger Exercises; Learn Your Fretboard; Tone Fixes; Foolproof Bass Lines; Funk Made Easy ; Common Mistakes; Beginners. (G B D) B (F A C) (A E) G A G A G (B D) C° (C° C) E G. C° C° (G D) B. G B C° (F C) A C° E°. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Since then they’ve released eleven live and four studio albums. chords beginner. Flautist Heaven Oceans Where Feet May Fail Hillsong United . Jun 22, 2020 - Free Sheet Music. Its a pretty easy fix and in the end its up to you how you want to play it. Beginner Oceans Piano Chords Posted by monties on Minggu, 02 Februari 2020 Oceans Where Feet May Fail By Hillsong United Easy Piano Digital . 3 for song by Hillsong United - Oceans Where Feet May Fail. E |—————————————————|—————————————————|———3—————————————|1————————————————|. “It feels like there’s oceans, between you and me”, is actually the very last thing you hear. Feb 23, 2014 - Print and download sheet music for Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) by Hillsong United. Seafret Oceans Ukulele Chords On UkuleleCheats.com - Chods, Tabs, Transpose by Voice Range, Video Tutorials. Hymns of hope and faith. For I am Yours and You are mine. Create and get +5 IQ. SHOP BUNDLES Get The CD. Difficulty 1 / 5 This song is perfect for beginners, it uses basis ukulele chords or has a easy pattern. Learn how to play Oceans by Hillsong on kalimba using letter & number notes - Don’t forget to subscribe Intro: (61’ 3) (572’ 2) (1’3 1) 1 (57 2) 7 (46 1) Verse A: (63) 5 6 5 6 5 (72) 1’ (1’ 13) 5 1’ 1’ (52) 7 5 7 1’ (41) 6 Song "Oceans (Where Feet May Fail)" ukulele chords and tabs by Hillsong United. You may also be able to watch the tutorial videos - for piano, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass guitar, lead guitar, rhythm guitar, strumming patterns, ukulele, drums, keyboard, and vocal parts - all the worship song resources you need to learn how to play the chords for Oceans (Where Feet May Fail). But as you get more steady with the chords, try to mix it up. OCEANS Â Pearl Jam D C#sus4 C# Hold on to the thread, Bm F#m C#6 the currents will shift, guide m Oct 15, 2016 - Download and Print Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) sheet music for Easy Piano by Hillsong United from Sheet Music Direct. Each week Worship Together gives away Free Lead Sheets and MP3s to brand new songs from some of your favorite worship leaders like Chris Tomlin, Hillsong UNITED, Tim Hughes, Passion and Brenton Brown plus new voices you'll love. C G D And keep my eyes above the waves. Popular Piano Songs with Easy Chords There are good reasons why the piano is the most popular instrument on the planet. A few songs that fit the Honor autumn songs contest perfectly Updated: Updated 2019-08-28 . “Oceans (Where Feet May Fail)” is a song by Hillston United, written by Matt Crocker, Joel Houston and Salomon Ligthelm. Add new tab Help us to improve GuitareTab.com Take our survey! Ab A A# Bb B C C# Db D D# Eb E F F# Gb G G#. We’re talking, of course, about Hillsong United. Last 24 … by GUSTSILVA. Em C Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander. SKU: MN0128897 More versions. Visual Pipeline Editor. Bass tablature for Oceans by Hillsong UNITED. D C In oceans deep, my faith will stand. (A E C°) (G B D° D) (C° E° C) C°. Here’s the first one, “Silent Night”. And they’ve become one of the hottest acts in the contemporary Christian music world. Hillsong United Oceans Where Feet May Fail Sheet Music Easy . (A E C°) (G B D° D) (C° E° C) C°(G B D) B (F A C)(A E) G A G A G (B D) C° (C° C) E GC° C° (G D) BG B C° (F C) A C° E°(A E) G A G A G (B D) C° (C° C) E GC° D° (G D) D°C° E° D° C° (F C) A C° E°eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'easykalimbatabs_com-box-4','ezslot_5',106,'0','0'])); F A C° A° G° (E° C) E° E° D° C° (G D) (B D°)D G B D°F A C° A° G° (E° C) E° E° D° C° (G D) (B D°)D GC° E° D° C° (F C A)C° A° G° (E° C) E° E° D° C° (G D) (B D°)C° E° (G° G) (F A C) (G B D) B C° (A E) C°E C° A E C° A (G B D° D) F°(E° C) C° C E° C° C E° C° C E° C°(B D) G D B G D B G D B C°(F C A) C° E°(A E) C° G° A° A° E° E° G°G F F° F° A E° (C° E°) D°C° G° G° C F° F° E E° E° G D°C° (G B D° D) C° D° C° (F° D) G E°(A E) C° G° A° A° E° E° G°G° F F° F° A E° (C° E°) D°C° G° G° C F° F° E E° E° G D°C° (G B D° D) C° D° C° (F° D) G (C° E° G°)C° E° (G° G) (F A C) (G B D) B C° (A E) C°C° E° (G° G) (F A C) (G B D) B C° (C° C E G), Artist: Hillsong UnitedAlbum: ZionReleased: 2013Genre: Christian/Gospel, Love Me Tender Kalimba Tabs & Chords by Elvis Presley, Beauty & the Beast Kalimba Tabs & Chords | 미녀와 야수, Maroon 5 – Payphone Kalimba Tabs & Chords ft. Wiz Khalifa, Nothing’s Gonna Change My Love For You Kalimba Tabs & Notes, Summertime Kalimba Tabs & Chords | Cinnamons & Evening Cinema, Caramella Girls – Caramelldansen Kalimba Tabs & Chords, Easy Home Sweet Home Kalimba Tabs & Chords (Grave of the Fireflies), Heather Kalimba Tabs & Chords | Conan Gray, Mad at Disney Kalimba Tabs & Chords – Salem ilese, Priscilla’s Song / The Wolven Storm Kalimba Tabs & Chords – Witcher 3, Easy: Lullaby of Woe Kalimba Tabs & Chords – Witcher 3, Paradise Kalimba Tabs, Chords & Notes | Coldplay, となりのトトロ Kalimba Tabs & Chords (Tonari no Totoro) – My Neighbor Totoro, Ending, Singing In The Rain Kalimba Tabs & Chords By Gene Kelly, I Won’t Last A Day Without You Kalimba Tabs & Chords – The Carpenters, Tong Hua Kalimba Tabs & Chords 童话 (Fairy Tale) – Guang Liang, Christmas in Our Hearts Kalimba Tabs & Chords – Jose Mari Chan, TWICE ‘What is Love’ Kalimba Tabs & Kalimba Chords. A|---------------------------------------------------------------------------| Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. It uses a basic I-IV-V7 progression, so it's great for beginners. Marx Right Here Waiting Sheet Music For Guitar Chords Pdf . Kindly like, share, comment, and subscribe to support my channel. there is a video lesson for this song . [Intro] Am (G/B) C G F [Verse] Am G/B C G F You call me out upon the waters The great unknown where feet may fail Am G/B C G F And there I find You in the mystery In oceans … 4 chords – A, Bm, D, Dsus4, G chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro. I am teaching an Adult Ed class on how to play in a bluegrass jam. Lyrics, Chord Charts & More. Seafret – Oceans Ukulele Chords. SKU 253748. Oceans Where Feet May Fail Chords. Do you have some improvements? Add to. [Intro] Em D G D C [Verse 1] Em D G You call me out upon the waters, D C The great unknown where feet may fail. Oceans. Print. Difficulty 1 / 5 This song is perfect for beginners, it uses basis mandolin chords or has a easy pattern. Both chords and the ways they are commonly written can be confusing. Simply learn the chords and the strum pattern, and you’ll soon be playing the ukulele version of “Here I Am to Worship.” 4. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; D C Your sovereign hand will be my guide. ... Piano/Vocal/Chords: Notation: Beginner Notes: Instruments: Voice, range: A3-D5 Treble Clef Instrument Piano: Interactive: Yes: Pages: 7: Avg. E|-7\2-------2-2-------2-2-------2-2-----2-0-----0-0-----0-0------0-0--------|, Learn how to play exactly like Hillsong United. … Em D G And there I find you in the mystery. Your Favorites; 99 Top Viewed. 4 chords – A, Bm, D, Dsus4, G. Click for chords . Includes an High-Quality PDF file to download instantly. Hillsong United: Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) for guitar solo (chords), easy guitar (chords) sheet music. Easy Kalimba Tabs for Beginners, Intermediate & Advanced Players Caramella Girls – Caramelldansen Kalimba Tabs & Chords On September 22, 2020 By admin In 2001 , Artists , … For Beginners / Free online lessons for guitar and bass at Ultimate-Guitar.Com Bridge: G#m E Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders B Let me walk upon the waters F# Wherever You would call me G#m E Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander (2x) B And my faith will be made stronger F# In the presence of my Savior E B Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders F# Let me walk upon the waters C#m Wherever You would call me E B Take me deeper than … Lyrics, Songs & Chords. Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the song above. [A D Em G B Bm Am E] Chords for Oceans - Hillsong UNITED | EASY PIANO TUTORIAL by Betacustic with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Sheet music arranged for Easy Piano in G Major (transposable). Difficulty 1 / 5 This song is perfect for beginners, it uses basis ukulele chords or has a easy pattern. Choose To Worship March 27, 2020. stream stream buy buy buy. Easy Kalimba Tabs for Beginners, Intermediate & Advanced Players Caramella Girls – Caramelldansen Kalimba Tabs & Chords On September 22, 2020 By admin In 2001 , Artists , … Transpose, print or convert, download Rock PDF and learn to play Lyrics & Chords score in minutes. Print and download Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) sheet music by Hillsong United. Free printable and easy chords for song by Tokio Hotel - 1000 Oceans. G Let me walk upon the waters D Wherever You would call me. Oceans Kalimba Tabs & Numbered Notes (6 3 1°) (5 7 2° 2) (1° 3° 1) 1°(5 7 2) 7 (4 6 1)(6 3) 5 6 5 6 5 (7 2) 1° (1° 1) 3 … Caramella Girls – Caramelldansen Kalimba Tabs & Chords; Easy Home Sweet Home Kalimba Tabs & Chords (Grave of the Fireflies) The astounding power and dynamic range of the piano is nothing short of incredible, and with it, songwriters and performers are able … “American Noise” by Skillet. Easy bass chords; Scales Made Simple; Beginner … Comment Leave a comment below or join the lovely UkuWorld community! In the interest of giving you a leg up in your guitar studies, we've put together this guide to lead you through everything you'll need to know if you want to jump in and start learning chords effectively. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ Intro Bm7 A/C# D A G Verse 1 Bm A/C# D You call me out upon the waters A G The great unknown where feet may fail Bm A/C# D And there I find You in the mystery A G In oceans deep my faith will stand Chorus G D A And So I will call upon Your name G D A and keep my eyes above the waves G D A When oceans rise … [Instrumental] Em D G D C [Bridge] Em C Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders. Key: D. Oceans Key AA Oceans Key A#A# Oceans Key BB Oceans Key CC (one step down) Oceans Key C#C# (half step down) Oceans Key DD (original key) Oceans Key D#D# (half … Rating: Product #: MN0133722: Lyrics: Contains complete lyrics : View Full Product Details. Hi this sounds great and is pretty easy. Key: A m . NOTE: The sample above is just the first page preview of this item. I … adunit_id: 100000049,