Free shipping over $60! This leave-in conditioning styling cream promotes definition and enhances curls and shine, so you can get your perfect look. package quality. More reviews, photos and discussions for One 'n Only Reviews. All Hello, Sign in. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. I never really used curl creams I have mostly been a fan of oils for my hair. One n Only Argan Oil curl cream One n Only Moisture Hydrating Mask One n Only Moisture repair Shampoo. I can't express how much my curls were defined. Prime. It was on sale and thought I would try it. Hi everyone hope you like this review and that it's helpful. This leave-in conditioning styling cream promotes definition and enhances curls and shine, so you can get your perfect look. One 'n Only Argan Styling Cream: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. 4.2 out of 5 stars 643. Product details. My point is...if you have curly hair...the styling cream will work as a curl definer as well. 5 years ago. I've used this product for about a good 2 years and not once has it disappointed me. Try. 95 ($1.00/Fl Oz) $14.95 $14.95. Ingredients Water (Aqua, Water), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum, Huile Minerale), Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth-20, PEG-150 Stearate, Polyquaternium-7, Cetrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopheryl … I have wavy hair more on the frizzy side, and I used to straighten it daily because I couldn't find something to handle my natural Mexican-Spanish curls. So Moroccan oil and argan oil is one of the best ingredients for curly hair as it reduces the frizz and it gives the proper definition to your curls. See pic below. The rich formula helps eliminate frizz and is humidity resistant. I ordered this hair cream based off of a recommendation from a friend. Provides instant hydration without sticky residue. All Hello, Sign in. Discover your next HG foundation on this list of our users absolute... More reviews, photos and discussions for One 'n Only, Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie. Filter by age. Skip to main content.sg. One 'n Only Argan Oil Curl Cream: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. I go more by how a product makes my hair look and feel than I do strictly by ingredients. Get it as soon as Wed, Sep 30. The Argan oil used in the formula, moisturizes and revives damaged hair. ... Now more than ever it’s important to take a moment for ourselves. One 'n Only Argan Oil Curl Cream uses the natural benefits of argan oil to provide instant hydration, without leaving any unwanted sticky residue. I have naturally wavy hair and this cream works with my hair type. Please check package quality. Hope this helps :). I absolutely love this product but it seems like it’s now out of production. Good product, good consistency. I've been searching high and low for the perfect curl cream. Mix a few drops of One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment with a pump or two of One 'n Only Argan Oil Curl Cream to create curls that are sleek and smooth with incredible texture and shine. $19.40 $ 19. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. About my hair it's waist length, thick, dry, and wavey. I just haven’t found anything equivalent for my curls. Created with Sketch. One 'n Only Argan Oil Curl Cream is a breakthrough styling product created to enhance and define curly hair. I really loved this. One 'n Only Argan Oil Micro Blur Cream ingredients explained: Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isododecane, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Hexapeptide-33, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Water (Aqua, Eau), Butylene Glycol, Fragrance Distribute evenly. Price isn't too high and since I only use 1 pump on my shoulder length fine wavy hair it will last me a long time. 44 ($1.54/Ounce) Get it as soon as Sat, Sep 26. I have long, wavy hair (2a, I think). More Buying Choices $13.26 (4 new offers) Creme of Nature Argan Oil Curl Activator Crème 12oz"Pack of 2" 4.6 out of 5 stars 82. with the Sally Beauty Rewards Credit Card. Write Review. Love it! The spray helps seal in moisture while conditioning and smoothing the cuticle to help eliminate frizz and repair dry, damaged hair. MakeupAlley™ is a registered trademark of MUA, Inc. One 'n Only Argan Oil Curl Cream 10 oz. FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon . Its just an all around great product imo to tame frizz and flyaways. To create curls with more volume, apply to damp hair and use a diffuser. One N' Only Argan Oil Defining Curl Cream, 9.8 oz. I think it would work well for daily use instead of blow drying and curling each and everyday which damages hair. The mask also aids in reversing damage caused by environmental factors, heat stress, and chemical and color treatments. I have naturally kinky African-American hair that I had tex-laxed at the time that was using this product, and I was VERY happy with the way it made my hair look and feel, which was very healthy. - $7.99 3.4 oz. After stopping using texturizing chemicals on my hair for a few years to give it a rest, I plan to start texturizing again soon, and when I do I will definitely go back to this product. Lowest price in 30 days. Just check the box below to access the site: Make sure that JavaScript and cookies are enabled in your browser, or check if any browser plugins are preventing them from loading. Rated 3 out of 5 by Janel Betancourt from New version of Argan oil curl cream This product replaced one n’ only argan oil curl cream. Finally, I found Moroccanoil Curl Defining Cream and I was so excited happy to get my hands on it and try it out as soon as possible. Current email address may be undeliverable, loc_en_US, sid_ONEONL21, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0, loc_en_US, sid_ONEONL21, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. - $9.99 8 oz. Skip to main content.sg. Hey guys this is a quick video on how I define my curls using One n Only Argan Oil Products. $11.95 $ 11. I use it occasionally when I go all natural to enhance my curly/wavy hair. Argan Oil Styling Cream Argan Oil by One 'n Only SBS-001609. You really have to figure out how much product your hair needs but i find this method works best until you figure that out. Skip to main content.sg. Sort By. I ordered it, however, it was shipped with just a label on the bottle, not in the original packaging as it was advertised. if your email address is correct or enter a new one. 3.6 /5. I received the styling cream in a curl box. Large container. Eliminates frizz and is humidity resistant. And this gives my unruly hair LIFE. Product details. Apply One 'n Only Argan Oil Curl Cream to clean, damp hair. I've used it off and on for the last 8 years or so, and it will remain a staple for me whenever I'm wearing a wash 'n go style. Start with one pump at a time, rub it between hands to "warm up" the product, start at the bottom and work your way up - i use this on both wet and dry hair. Bring hair back to life with One 'n Only® Argan Oil Restorative Mask. My hair didn't look dull or feel heavy. Reviews Filter × Filter by skin/hair/eye. It’s moisturizing properties help revive and nourish dry and damaged hair. Knowing the benefits of argan oil, I was super excited to find a product designed for curly hair. One 'n Only™ Argan Oil Treatment Size: 2 oz. Thank you, your email has been submitted. One N' Only Argan Oil Defining Curl Cream, 9.8 oz: Amazon.sg: Beauty. Let me know if there's any specific products you would like me to review. I recommend it. The fragrance is very pleasing and not at all overpowering. I put a small amount in towel-dried hair (it's key, I think, to put on fairly wet hair), and it makes my curls soft, shiny and defined. The one 'n only Argan Oil Curl Cream helps define beautiful curls. and hundreds of other hair care products at NaturallyCurly. I have to shampoo my hair every night when I use this, and I don’t like doing that since I have curly hair, so keep that in mind if you are doing the curly girl method. Eliminates frizz Humidity resistant Revives damaged hairOne N Only Argan Oil Curl Cream… All Hello, Sign in. I noticed a difference if I didn't use it. It hydrates hair from within and improves texture and shine. One of the world’s rarest oils, argan oil is derived from the Moroccan argan tree. I bought this product for my 3 1/2 old grandson who has beautiful curling hair which was often unmanageable on its own and so I’ve tried numerous products which inevitably left his toddler curls limp or frizzy. I'm VERY sensitive to smells and this doesn't bother me... You can do all the things the experts tell you to do - like carefully... Frame your face with your best brows ever! One 'n Only Argan Oil Curl Cream 10 oz. Great product for curly hair. MsPsylocke. 40 ($0.81/Fl Oz) Get it as soon as Sat, Sep 26. More reviews, photos and discussions for One 'n Only . I would definitely repurchase this. Write Review. 5.0. Created with Sketch. It's a leave in conditioner that actually enhances my curls. y_2020, m_11, d_22, h_16; bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12; cp_1, bvpage1; co_hasreviews, tv_30, tr_12; loc_en_US, sid_SBS-001609, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)] clientName_sallybeauty; … Argan Oil Treatment One 'n Only . 74% would repurchase. I have the curl cream... and wondered if I can use it in place of/same as the styling cream.... Is it the same thing? I was able to get good curl definition and softness all in one. One 'n Only Argan Oil Curl Cream, 16 Ounce: Amazon.sg: Beauty. FREE SHIPPING OVER $25 USE CODE 888871 Shop Permanent Hair Color Nothing that made me feel as if I had truly ordered the one 'n only argan oil curl cream. I got this on a whim, and really enjoyed the scent. Filter by skin/hair/eye. I thought it was a curl cream. I prefer to air dry my hair, saving flat ironing for special occasions. Try. One 'n Only Argan Oil Curl Cream uses the natural benefits of argan oil to provide instant hydration, without leaving any unwanted sticky residue. Sally Beauty does not share or sell personal info. Very happy with this. Dabur Amla Oil 52 reviews. I tried leave-in... LOVE! - $18.99 It’s the only product I’ve found in more than 20 years of being a natural curly girl that maintains my curls all day without drying out my hair or making it hard. FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon. This product will reduce frizz and will enhance the natural wave you have.  This product helped my wavy hair look soft ,wavy not frizzy! It give great curl definition and was not oily when the right amount was used. This has been the best, leaving his curls looking like perfect ringlets. Most Viewed Hair Oil Products. It's moisturizing properties help revive and nourish dry and damaged hair. Cart Hello Select your address Best Sellers Today's Deals Electronics Gift Ideas Customer Service Books New … 4.1 16 reviews. They raised the cost on it as well. 3.4 oz. I love this line...my hair is mix typed 3a-3b. One 'n Only Argan Oil Curl Cream, 3 Ounce: Amazon.sg: Beauty. The email address entered may be incorrect or incomplete. Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment 204 reviews. Hope this helps :), this depends on your length of hair. 4.2 out of 5 stars 349. Created with Sketch. One 'n Only Argan Oil Curl Cream is a leave-in conditioning cream that defines and enhances curly hair, delivering added texture and hold, and leaves curls bouncy. Find One 'n Only Argan Oil Styling Cream (9.8 oz.) Selected quantity exceeds what is currently available. One ‘n Only® Argan Oil Copper Color Conditioner Model Number: AOILCRCC5 . $15.44 $ 15. Sort By. Most Viewed Hair Styling Products Products. My hair has a tendency to get very frizzy. A color-depositing conditioner that refreshes and enhances hair color and tone. I could get up every day, spritz some water on my hair, rub a pump or two of this between my hands and rub it through my hair, and go. ArtNaturals Curl Defining Cream - Curls Moisturizer & Enhancer w/Almond, Jojoba & Argan Oil & Natural Frizz Control - for Wavy & Curly Hair Products - Sulfate Free - 12 Oz for Women and Men . 20% off. Formulated with argan oil, it helps nourish, condition and smooth hair while delivering incredible shine. But I am still going to buy the curl cream to see if its even better. Loading... Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, a … I love this product. Argan Oil Curl Cream One 'n Only . This cream works crear to keep my curls without too much freezes. Allow to dry naturally or use a diffuser to create more volume. One 'n Only Argan Oil Curl Cream is a breakthrough styling product created to enhance and define curly hair. Doesn't feel crunchy after my hair dries. One of the world's rarest oils, argan oil is derived from the Moroccan argan tree. price range. I would buy it again. Filter by age. Not sticky. 4.0 251 reviews. SUITABLE FOR: CURLY HAIR, FRIZZY HAIR, DRY HAIR, DULL HAIR Argan Curl Crème conditions & defines the appearance of natural curls.