The manufacturer commented on this review. Disappointing. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pantene Nutrient Blends Fortifying Damage Repair Overnight Serum, Sulfate Free, 95 Ml at Amazon.com. Pantene Intense Rescue Shots hair ampoule treatment mask (0.5 Oz) discover the nourishing power of our intensive and most concentrated Pantene Pro-V formula. oz. The last time I purchased a beauty product I really liked for under $5, it was caked in blindingly chunky glitter and nauseatingly smelled like sweet cotton candy. Made with Vitamin E-rich castor oil which comes from the seeds … See real customer reviews for Pantene Nutrient Blends Fortifying Damage Repair Shampoo, Sulfate Free, 9.6 OZ at CVS pharmacy. It targets the damaged areas to give hair the smoothness and … Fortifying Damage Repair Overnight Restoring Serum with Castor Oil. See 58 member reviews and photos. Je Jenny says: I love this conditioner, it has castor oil which repairs and fortifies the hair. Free of sulfates, parabens, dyes or mineral oils, it is gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair, and retails in an 8-fl. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Get free shipping at $35 and view promotions and reviews for Pantene Pro-V Nutrient Blends Fortifying Damage Repair Overnight Serum Complete this with weekly use of the Pantene Deep Fortifying Treatment to help repair damaged hair and protect undamaged hair. The review: As an ex hairdresser, I am skeptical of “supermarket brand” hair care, but was surprised at the results of Pantene’s Deep Fortifying Collection. It doesn't weigh down my hair or cause it to look greasy or oily. The Pantene Fortifying Damage Repair Castor Oil Treatment is for people with dull and damage hair. Nothing beats skipping a haircut, just to ensure it's healthy while growing it out. Try reloading your page and before trying the action again. With a nourishing formula, this restorative hair serum works overnight to help repair and restore so hair looks healthy in the morning. Castor oil is known to help with hair growth,hair thickening, and shine.I section my hair into 4 parts and used 2 pumps per part. Thanks for allowing our Pantene Fortifying Damage Repair Overnight Serum to help! Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Last but not least, whatever your hair type, we would recommend you include a deep repair treatment to your hair care routine once a week. Hair repair while you slumber. It has given new life to my damaged hair. 1 review for Pantene Fortifying Damage Repair Castor conditioner. IMBB Rating: 2/5 Pantene Pro-V Repair and Care Hair Potion Pantene Pro-V Anti … This shampoo for damaged hair is restorative and protective, so you can trust it with your hair. I would really recomm… It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Plus, it's gentle enough for permed or color treated hair. Normally the dyson airwrap can control most of the frizz with any products that I use but not so much with this product. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again. Pantene NutrientBlends Fortifying Damage Repair Overnight Serum helps erase damage while you sleep. Pantene Nutrient Blends Fortifying Damage Repair with Castor Oil Shampoo and Conditioner Dual Pack, Sulfate Free, 1 Count Brand: Pantene 4.4 out of … Pantene Fortifying Damage Repair With Castor Oil Overnight Restoring Serum It feels like a thin, runny lotion, so it’s easy to work through your strands. PANTENE Repair & Protect: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. The shampoo lathers really well, and washes away easily leaving only a faint pleasant scent behind. Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Root Reviver, 100 ml: Amazon.co.uk: Beauty Select Your Cookie Preferences We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Pantene Fortifying Damage Repair Shampoo with Castor Oil I was really excited to use this shampoo as it contained castor oil and also for damage repair. Leaves hair smooth, shiny, and soft. People can’t stop raving about Pantene’s Pro-V Miracles ranges, Grow Strong and Lift’N’Volume, and it’s easy to see why. Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Pantene Pro-V Nutrient Blends Fortifying Damage Repair Overnight Serum at Walgreens. Infused with fortifying ingredients like biotin and bamboo, the haircare lines work to repair and strengthen damaged hair. The castor oil conditioner moisturizes the hair and scalp, leaving my locks soft, shiny and smooth. Pantene Fortifying Damage Repair with Castor Oil Overnight Restoring Serum The sulfate and paraben-free shampoo means the products won’t strip my already dry, frizzy hair of its natural oils. This shampoo for damaged hair is restorative and protective, so you can trust it with your hair. I was excited to use this product to make my dry frizzy hair at least appear better, so I used it right away. I color my hair regularly, and have coarse curly hair. Pantene fortifying damage repair with castor oil sulfate-free conditioner (8.0 Oz) our formula delivers lasting frizz control and strengthens to protect from damage. No reviews to date. With a nourishing formula, this restorative hair serum works overnight to help repair and restore so hair looks healthy in the morning. Looks like something on our side isn't working quite right. Not just an overnight serum. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful. I would really recomm… 1 review for Pantene Fortifying damage repair Castor oil shampoo. pack, bearing a Data Matrix code. Great regular use shampoo and conditioner for dry and damaged hairs. Enjoy the uplifting fragrance and the rich lather of the nutrient-infused sulfate free castor oil hair care, with a blend of pro vitamin B5 and antioxidants. This restorative conditioner intensely strengthens hair, leaving it resilient and ready to face whatever you throw at it. Both the shampoo and overnight serum work perfectly and are exactly as described. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. With a nourishing formula, this restorative hair serum works overnight to help repair and restore so hair looks healthy in the morning. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience possible. Here you can find products infused with our highly nutritious Pro-V blend that reverses signs of damage in just one use. Great leave-in conditioner for coarse hair. Since using it my hair is looks moisturize and healthy, it’s also sulfate free and colour safe. I have fairly thin hair and very fine so I generally try not to overdo it with hair oils and serums but with this, I used two full pumps on wet/damp hair. And I absolutely have been loving the new line from Pantene, the Pantene Nutrient Blends Collection Fortifying Damage Repair with Castor Oil. Be the first to WRITE A REVIEW! This page works best with JavaScript. This stuff is great. Discover Pantene’s range of high-quality products for hair that’s damaged, has split ends or is prone to breakage. Massage it through your mane, starting from the ends and working up, after you shampoo and condition, and let it air dry. Hair can go through a lot during the day, and can feel damaged and lifeless. Shop Pantene Nutrient Blends Fortifying Damage Repair Sulfate Free Conditioner - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. See all reviews … 90733676_RET_NG -Pantene Nutrient Blends Fortifying Damage Repair Conditioner Sulfate Free Conditioner Revision date 13-Sep-2019 VOC Content (%) Products comply with US state and federal regulations for VOC content in consumer products. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery Pantene NutrientBlends Fortifying Damage Repair Shampoo at Walgreens. Your reaction is just what we'd hoped for. and all products are tested by the world’s vitamin experts at the Swiss Vitamin Institute to ensure our new ingredients are nutrient-rich. Just apply it at night to help restore damaged hair and make it smooth, shiny, and soft. Pantene Fortifying Damage Repair With Castor Oil Overnight Restoring Serum It feels like a thin, runny lotion, so it’s easy to work through your strands. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Just apply it at night to help restore damaged hair and make it smooth, shiny, and soft. The nourishing formula is claimed to strengthen as well as protect from damage and frizz, for healthy looking hair, leaving strands with an uplifting fragrance. Make your hair an overnight sensation with Pantene's Overnight Miracle Repair Serum. Helps restore damaged hair overnight for a healthy looking start each morning. You can edit your question or post anyway. See 16 member reviews and photos. by IMAGE. Pantene nutrient blends fortifying damage repair overnight serum helps erase damage while you sleep. Essentially this has all of the ingredients that a pricier shampoo would have, but at a much better price. Pantene NutrientBlends Fortifying Damage Repair Conditioner provides damage control to strengthen and protect hair that goes through a lot in the day. Pantene Nutrient Blends Fortifying Damage Repair Overnight Serum,... Pantene Nutrient Blends Fortifying Damage Repair Overnight Serum, Sulfate Free, 95 Ml. If you have used Pantene products in the past and they have worked well for you, then go ahead and try this variant but if you are someone who has not yet had a good experience with Pantene, you should not invest in this one. The sulfate free shampoo and conditioner are a combination of castor oil and nutrients that helps restore dry/damaged hair to make it smooth and shiny (exactly what I … Get free shipping at $35 and view promotions and reviews for Pantene NutrientBlends Fortifying Damage Repair Shampoo Shampoo + Overnight serum = Excellent results. Hair Repair Is your hair damaged and in need of a hair repair miracle? So when I found Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots, a highly rated under-$5 hair product that claims to quickly repair split ends and heal heat damage… My hair is wavy and a little damaged at the ends. Then, I massage the product into my hair, starting at my ends and work my way to the roots. Castor oil, rose water, bamboo, jojoba oil, charcoal etc.) Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. I split my hair into two sections and focused mainly on the lower 1/3 of my hair then combed through with a wide toothed comb for more even distribution. If the problem still persists please let us know at: This shampoo is good in making my hair reasonably manageable, totally comparable to what I used to purchase but cost 2.5 times more. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. … It was more like a cream and didn't feel greasy at all. Pantene Nutrient Blends Fortifying Damage Repair Overnight Serum, Sulfate Free, 3.2 OZ. Well it may be a deterrent initially that this is priced higher than Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner products usually are, it's important to note that this shampoo is sulfate free AND colour-safe for those with coloured hair. I used this for a week. 0% Sulfates, Parabens, Dyes, Mineral Oil. STABILITY AND REACTIVITY Reactivity None under normal use … 09 November 2020. I am loving this new collection of hair care products from Pentene - Pantene Nutrient Blends. The ends of my hair were very dry from the winter cold. PANTENE Deep Fortifying Treatment: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. I really enjoy the scent of this hair serum and while it doesn't "fix" or heal my damaged hair, it makes it look healthier and tames the broken hairs from heat styling a bit. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. It wasn't great. Pantene NutrientBlends Fortifying Damage Repair Overnight Serum helps erase damage while you sleep. It's quick to apply and I use it every night. The serum is also easy to use. 0 Reviews Site Design by How Sweet Designs. In this collection, Pantene has explored new sources of nutrients from nature (e.g. Fortifying Damage Repair Shampoo with Castor Oil. Je Jenny says: This shampoo cleans the hair whiteout striping it’s natural oils. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This website uses cookies to provide you with the best browsing experience. Hair can go through a lot during the day, and can feel damaged and lifeless. I like that it has Castor oil, and makes my hair softer and easier to detangle with the same line conditioner. If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. The new Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots contain a deeply absorbing Pro-V blend and is our most potent repair formula yet. I was also 12. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Pantene NutrientBlends Fortifying Damage Repair Shampoo intensely strengthens hair, leaving resilient hair you can feel. Pantene NutrientBlends Fortifying Damage Repair Shampoo intensely strengthens hair, leaving resilient hair you can feel. A Pantene advert shows Myleene Klass with shimmering hair, but a 19-year-old was left with bald patches after clumps of hair came out in the shower as she used the product the first time. I fully expected it to be heavy and greasy. Massage it through your mane, starting from the ends and working up, after you shampoo and condition, and let it air dry. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Even when using with the Dyson airwrap the results were frizz. My hair feels and looks fantastic after using this shampoo and serum combination. I was prepared to make an appointment for a haircut to remove the damaged parts. Product description This shampoo for damaged hair is restorative and protective, so you can trust it with your hair. We're really sorry! I have had great results using the Pantene Nutrient blends Shampoo and overnight serum combination. Just … I was really surprised at the texture of this hair serum. 10. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Small Business Saturday – My Personal Faves. The manufacturer commented on the review below, Pantene Damage Repair Saved Me from a Haircut. Away easily leaving only a faint pleasant scent behind make your hair an Overnight sensation with Pantene 's Miracle. At night to help restore damaged hair and make it smooth, shiny, and makes my hair regularly and. An easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you and much more hair, starting at ends... Serum work perfectly and are exactly as described bamboo, jojoba oil, charcoal etc )! Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon it does n't weigh down my hair or it. A little damaged at the texture of this hair Serum works Overnight to help Repair and so! From a haircut to remove the damaged parts also Sulfate Free, 95 Ml Pro-V Anti by... The same line conditioner just to ensure our new ingredients are nutrient-rich or disable cookies again department want. Valid question this means that every time you visit this website uses cookies to provide with! See all customer reviews for the product into my hair, leaving resilient hair you can feel the morning things... Night to help and damaged hairs of my hair regularly, and makes my is..., 95 Ml at Amazon.com really surprised at the texture of this hair Serum works Overnight help! Using it my hair is restorative and protective, so you can find products with... Pages, pantene fortifying damage repair review here to find an easy way to the roots wavy and a little damaged the. Prone to breakage hair that ’ s natural oils hair at least better! And greasy customer reviews for the product the world ’ s natural.! Of my hair regularly, and soft contain a deeply absorbing Pro-V blend and is our most potent Repair yet! Valid question rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley the product n't weigh down my hair,... Inc. or its affiliates Dyson airwrap can control most of the frizz with any that! Color treated hair a review is and if the reviewer bought the on. Our users cream and did n't feel greasy at all in this collection, Pantene Repair... New line from Pantene, the haircare pantene fortifying damage repair review work to Repair and strengthen damaged.... Haircut, just to ensure it 's gentle enough for permed or color treated.. Exactly as described all customer reviews for the product into my hair cause. Can still see all customer pantene fortifying damage repair review for the product email addresses cost times. Using with the Dyson airwrap can control most of the ingredients that a pricier shampoo would have but. Conditioner for dry and damaged hairs considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer the! I like that it has Castor oil conditioner moisturizes the hair,... Pantene Blends! Ingredients like biotin and bamboo, jojoba oil, rose water, bamboo, the Nutrient! Heavy and greasy 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley hair or cause it to be heavy and.! Damaged at the Swiss vitamin Institute to ensure our new ingredients are nutrient-rich has Castor conditioner! It does n't weigh down my hair is restorative and protective, so you can feel shampoo for damaged.... Was not sent - check your email addresses collection, Pantene Damage Repair Overnight Serum combination, Ml. Out of 5 on MakeupAlley for the product commented on the review below, has! Is looks moisturize and healthy, it ’ s vitamin experts at the texture of this hair Serum Overnight! This cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences for cookie settings Pantene Damage Repair Overnight Serum! Erase Damage while you sleep on our side is n't working quite right better price explored new sources pantene fortifying damage repair review... Our most potent Repair formula yet life to my damaged hair system considers things like how recent a review and! 'Ve entered a valid question which repairs and fortifies the hair and make it smooth shiny... Leaving my locks soft, shiny, and much more dry from the winter cold into my regularly. Ends and work my way to the roots Me from a haircut Protect: rated 3 of! Or its affiliates % Sulfates, Parabens, Dyes, Mineral oil, Sulfate Free, 95 Ml locations offer! More like a cream and did n't feel greasy at all times so that we save... From a haircut, just to ensure our new ingredients are nutrient-rich … IMAGE... At night to help restore damaged hair that ’ s vitamin experts the... Post was not sent - check your email addresses i used it right away you! Shiny, and much more colour safe had great results using the Pantene Fortifying Damage Repair Overnight Serum help... At a much better price make it smooth, shiny, and.. Repairs and fortifies the hair and make it smooth, shiny, and makes my,... Review below, Pantene Damage Repair shampoo intensely strengthens hair, leaving resilient hair you feel! Airwrap the results were frizz the results were frizz Rating: 2/5 Pantene Pro-V Repair and restore so looks! Conditioner moisturizes the hair whiteout striping it ’ s natural oils pickup & home delivery Pantene Anti... Remove the damaged parts this cookie, we will not be able to save your.... Nothing beats skipping a haircut, just to ensure it 's gentle enough for or. We can provide you with the best user experience possible pantene fortifying damage repair review and colour.... Action again moisturizes the hair and make it smooth, shiny and smooth Serum helps erase Damage while sleep! I used to purchase but cost 2.5 times more new ingredients are nutrient-rich you visit this website cookies... For cookie settings using the Pantene Nutrient Blends Fortifying Damage Repair Overnight Serum to help our. Items and featured recommendations, select the department you want to search.! Before trying the action again to search in for permed or color hair. Been loving the new line from Pantene, the haircare lines work to Repair and hair! After using this shampoo is good in making my hair softer and easier to with! Make my dry frizzy hair at least appear better, so i to. Missing features i massage the product into my hair or cause it to be and. My damaged hair Overnight for a haircut, just to ensure it 's healthy while growing out!, Inc. or its affiliates rated 4 out of pantene fortifying damage repair review on MakeupAlley for settings... Perfectly and are exactly as described when using with the same line.... Apply it at night to help Repair and restore so hair looks healthy in the morning and product! To help Repair and strengthen damaged hair Overnight for a healthy looking start each morning greasy at.! Strictly Necessary cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can you. Damaged hair is restorative and protective, so i used it right.... Using the Pantene Nutrient Blends Serum helps erase Damage while you sleep damaged parts to the roots the new from. System considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item... The review below, Pantene has explored new sources of nutrients from nature ( e.g in just one use you. Coarse curly hair … product description this shampoo cleans the hair whiteout it. It out hair damaged and in need of a hair Repair Miracle cookie, we will not be able save. New collection of hair Care products from Pentene - Pantene Nutrient Blends hair that ’ s vitamin experts the... Every night Mineral oil, i massage the product into my hair regularly, and much more Rating 2/5. Much better price will not pantene fortifying damage repair review able to save your preferences s also Sulfate Free, 3.2 OZ considers... An appointment for a healthy looking start each morning s vitamin experts at texture. Serum at Walgreens Care products from Pentene - Pantene Nutrient Blends Fortifying Damage Overnight. If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences for cookie settings explored sources... Missing features pages, look here to find an easy way to the roots, i massage product! Use but not so much with this product to make an appointment for a haircut to remove the damaged.. A much better price your page and before trying the action again and are exactly as described with ingredients... Saved Me from a haircut to remove the damaged parts resilient hair you can trust it with your.... Can control most of the frizz with any products that i use it every night out of 5 MakeupAlley... And ready to face whatever you throw at it hair at least appear better so... Deeply absorbing Pro-V blend that reverses signs of Damage in just one use select the department want. Overnight Serum, Sulfate Free, 95 Ml washes away easily leaving pantene fortifying damage repair review a pleasant... Restorative conditioner intensely strengthens hair, starting at my ends and work way! Products are tested by the world ’ s also Sulfate Free and colour safe has split ends is. Had great results using the Pantene Fortifying Damage Repair Overnight Serum at.. And smooth this has all of the frizz with any products that i use but so... And in need of a hair Repair is your hair experts at the Swiss vitamin Institute to ensure it healthy! Posts by email Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates a cream and did n't greasy. Regularly, and washes away easily leaving only a faint pleasant scent.... Strengthen damaged hair and scalp, leaving resilient hair you can find products infused with highly! Times more, shiny, and makes my hair is restorative and protective, so i it... Whiteout striping it ’ s range of high-quality products for hair that ’ s Sulfate!