I have reviewed B&H, KEH, and Andorama. Ricoh’s Pentax 645Z camera ups the ante when it comes to unrivaled photographic and videographic quality. Not overly so, but you will notice a difference between your 35mm camera and the 645. April 2009 More Pentax Reviews . The Pentax 645Z is a 51.4-megapixel medium-format camera that's styled very much like a DSLR. Most of the reviews recommended the manual focus lenses, but I found a used 75mm automatic lens that further simplifies taking your photographs. Pentax's medium format body received minor updates through the years, the first of which was the … The Pentax 645Z was revolutionary upon its release. Intro Specs Performance Usage Recommendations. The Pentax 645N is an autofocus medium-format SLR. The Pentax 645 is a medium format single-lens reflex system camera manufactured by Pentax.It was introduced in 1984, along with a complementary line of lenses.It captures images nominally 6 cm × 4.5 cm on 120, 220, and 70 mm film, though the actual size of the images is 56 mm × 41.5 mm. Pentax 645D with SMC 645 LS 1:4 135mm (shot with iPhone) Using a leaf shutter lens has been a long-time wish of mine because it enables you to use flash on all speeds, so you can use faster shutterspeeds (usually up to 1/500 to 1/800) than the x-sync speed of your camera, blocking out daylight and / or freezing action or even slight movements better. Pentax 645Z Performance. Pentax 645 Medium Format Camera Body w/ 120 Film Back & Fresh Batteries Excellent Pentax 645 medium format camera body. There’s no denying that the core feature of the 645Z is its sensor, and as such it’s sensible to take a closer look at the chip. Het Pentax 645 HD D FA 35mm f/3.5 AL (IF) objectief heeft een compact ontwerp dankzij het inwendige scherpstelmechanisme en is voorzien van een optiek uitgerust met hoogwaardige afserische lenselementen die zijn geoptimaliseerd voor digitale beeldbewerking door het minimaliseren van verschillende soorten aberraties. Read our 645D review to find its pros and cons. Pentax 645Z Review – Features. Here my film channel, for more Pentax 645 video series: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcNj0qDOneavKTPf00jTHdg #pentax645 Pentax 645 Review … The performance section is where we look at the image quality performance of the camera. Pentax camera kopen? This should mean that those looking to enter the medium-format market for the first time will have no problem adapting to the controls, while previous 645 owners will feel quite at home. In the end I bought six lenses online, all from Japan-based dealers on eBay. Pentax 645Z Review. I like that! At the time of its launch, the Pentax 645Z was 8500 USD. December 8, 2016 By Heather Clifford Leave a Comment. Introduction top. PENTAX FA 645 35 mm f/ 3.5 AL. The Pentax 645Z offers the incredible resolution and large sensor of a medium format system at a price that's a third that of the competition. Pentax 645Z Sample Photos Elk detail komt in beeld. All in all, the Pentax 645 is a very good medium format film camera option. Pentax 645 Review / April 2, 2018 by Jake Horn Released back in 1984, the Pentax 645 has been helping pros and amateurs capture stunning photographs for nearly 35 years. Pentax Middenformaat (645) ... 9.2 Kieskeurig 6612 reviews 8.8 Vergelijk.nl 3375 reviews 9.2 Trusted Shops 3717 reviews 8.4 Facebook 1360 reviews Schrijf een review en maak kans op €250,-Volg Cameraland Mijn Mac Pro had geen enkele moeite met de foto's, maar dat is dan ook een erg stevige computer. I used Imatest to check the sharpness of the Pentax D FA 645 55mm f/2.8 AL [IF] SDM AW ($999.98 at Amazon) lens ($1,199.95) that was provided along with the camera for review… I seem to find the 645 N ll offered, but not the 645 … Additional sample photos and product shots are available in the Equipment Database, where you can add your own review, photos and product ratings. Remember that as the sensor is smaller than the original 645, there will be a crop factor of 1.3x – meaning that lenses will appear longer than they would have done on the old 645 model.