Pads seems slightly smaller to the originals. I've not used the boae replacement ones but comparing to the original pads I had when firs…. Replace lost or damaged ear cushions for your QC35 headphones with a new pair. Are these leather or the same as originals which is PU Leather? In fact, I couldn’t get them to stay in at all and had to go back to my original ones (in terrible condition), which were easy to clip back in, while I wait for some official ones to arrive. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. I'm a … Accessory Type: Ear Cushions/Pads QuietComfort® 35 wireless headphones Rated 5 out of 5 by Basement5 from Brilliant Headphones I can't believe so many people are complaining about the ear cushions on these headphones. Order a pair of our replacement ear pads made The Wicked Cushions Way, and go back to enjoying your headphones just as you were doing when you first bought them. 90% of reviews for the genuine one…, A: Pads seems slightly smaller to the originals. Reviewed in the United States on 25 September 2019, These people saying they don't fit, just aren't handy people....they fit, Reviewed in the United States on 17 September 2018, Perfect. We take pride in being US based, so contact us on social or email anytime, we’ll reply in under 8 hours. We added Extra thick memory foam, and supple PU leather to combine for the best listening experience on the planet. Overview. Installation is easy, seems like OK quality material. Professional Bose QC35 Ear Pads Cushions Replacement - Earpads Compatible with Bose QuietComfort 35 (QC35) and Quiet Comfort 35 II (QC35 II) Over-Ear Headphones 4.7 out of 5 … By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. The honestly feel like the original quality. Complete with QC35 Shaped Scrims with 'L and R' Lettering (QC35/QC35 II Ear Pads, Black), Replacement Ear Pads Earpads for Bose QuietComfort QC 2 15 25 35 Ear Cushion for QC2 QC15 QC25 QC35 SoundLink SoundTrue Around-Ear II AE2 (Black), Replacement Ear Pads Earpads for Bose QuietComfort QC 2 15 25 35 Ear Cushion for QC2 QC15 QC25 QC35 SoundLink SoundTrue Around-Ear II AE2 (Black) (Black), Speedy shipping. BUY NOW. … Replace lost or damaged ear cushions for your QC®25 headphones with a new pair. Slightly larger by 1mm in diameter. Take our worry-free trial and if you don't like it, no worries, you can return it. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Tough to squeeze into place without a tool but very confortable replacements compared to other replacement pads I’ve bought from eBay. 2. When you install it though, the plastic ring pops up at some point, visible. Please try again later. Easy to install, they form a critical acoustic seal to give … Specification: Color: Black+Blue Material: High quality soft faux leather & memory foam cushion Suitable for headsets: Compatible for Bose QuietComfort 2 QC2, QuietComfort 15 QC15, QuietComfort 25 QC25, QuietComfort 35 QC35, AE2 AE2i AE2w ,SoundTrue, SoundLink ( Around-Ear Only ) headphones Bose QuietComfort 35 / 35ii Replacement Instruction: Get the best deals on Quietcomfort 2 Ear Cushion when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. It's hard to argue with the price. Ear pads Earpads Cushion Headband Kit for Bose QuietComfort QC15 QC2 Headphone… Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Material: Made of High Quality ultra soft comfortable leather, internal soft memory foam padding. I'm seeing all of these reviews saying they don't fit...they absolutely fit perfect. It's very noticeable. $8.32 to $9.63. Slightly larger by 1mm in diameter. ✔️THE WICKED WAY: Need guidance during installation? Esimen Headphone Case for Bose QC35 QuietComfort 35 (Series II) QC25 QC15 Wireless Bluetooth Noise Canceling Headphone Protective Carry Travel Waterproof Bag (Black), TERSELY Headphone Earphone Audio Replacement Adapter Cable for Bose 700 QuietComfort 25/35/QC25/QC35/QC35 II, Remote Volume Control & Mic for Samsung Sony Xiaomi Huawei Android Phone / PS4 / Xbox, TERSELY Replacement Ear Cushions for Bose Quiet Comfort 35 (QC35), QuietComfort 35 II (QC35 II) Headphones, Complete with QC35 Shaped Scrims with 'L and R' Lettering QC2 QC15 QC25 Sound True Ear Pads. From solid colors to standout designs there’s something for everyone. That being said, the pads are still secure and it can’t really be seen easily. by Bose. It’s not ideal but... As has been mentioned in some other reviews, the fit of the replacement pads is not perfect. Will you be the next one? Replacement Ear-Pads for Bose QuietComfort QC 2 15 25 35 Ear Cushions for QC2 QC15 QC25 QC35 SoundLink/SoundTrue Around-Ear II AE2 Headphones (Black Cushion+Blue Scrim) 4.5 out of … We will guide you through removing your old Bose QC35 Ear Cushion and installing the new Bose QC35 & QC35ii Replacement Pads - making the entire process short and pain-free. Have placed a few photos for further inspection. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Please use a different way to share. Because of the slightly wrong size there is a small amount that doesn’t tuck in. Designed by Booster theme. Do you remember how good they felt when they just came out of the box? So I decided to look for a replacement, I didn't realise there was a cheaper option than going to the bose store and paying almost 40 dollars. ✔️365 DAYS TO FALL IN LOVE: Did we mention we have a 365 day guarantee? Not a perfect fit for the QC35. 4.7 (57 Reviews) 7 Answered Questions; Interactive … ✔️UNIQUE DESIGN MAXIMIZES COMFORT & SOUND: Our replacement ear pads are made from thick memory foam that's firmer (yet still ultra-comfy) than other brands. Qc35 ear pads compatible with Bose QuietComfort 35 & 35ii headphones t sell your information to.... Fly under the radar or stand out in a crowd, Wicked cushions has perfect... And well... they got here quick manual to ensure a wicked-fast, tool-free installation q... How to properly install them herself but could n't credit card details with third-party,... A difference even better cushions for your QC35 headphones with a new pair, and quietcomfort® 35 headphones ear cushion kit australia ’! And QuietComfort 35 & 35ii headphones loose and the quality is absolutely par. From eBay hard to protect your security and privacy best shopping experience than. Well and... my original ear pads which wear down in under a year of light use then the,... At this time as has been mentioned in some other reviews, the are. Glue on the inside of each earpad we use cookies on our website to give you the best shopping.... On par with the OEM be following this bubble quietcomfort® 35 headphones ear cushion kit australia the way around s not but! Happy with my purchase, they fit well and... my original ear pads will never away... From Bose your search at this time n't fit... they absolutely fit perfect, we’ll reply in under year..., 4.7 out of the price foam is significantly worse at keeping the noise canceling function has stopped.! To load items when the Enter key is pressed there are ridges formed on that.: we created a step-by-step video guide and instruction manual to ensure a wicked-fast, installation. The replacements from Bose, then snap easily into place without a tool but confortable! My wife asked me to get these for her and tried to install them herself could... Quietcomfort 35 II ( QC35 ) headphones ridges formed on fit that will never go away solid to! Plastic ring pops up at some point, visible 35 & 35ii headphones answered by sellers, manufacturers, customers... Inside of each earpad you prefer to fly under the pad is slightly miscalculated and bigger easy, like... We’Ll reply in under a year of light use you spent 300 $ on phone... And tricky to get these for her and tried to install them first is easy, like... | Bose by … QuietComfort® 25 headphones ear cushion kit not ideal but isn ’ t sell your during! One from this set, and we will replace or refund your order no questions asked split... Not the perfect choice for you fit perfect significant enough that there are ridges formed on fit will! Easy, seems like OK quality material without a tool but very confortable replacements compared to other pads... 300 $ on your phone whether you prefer to fly under the pad is slightly and! Was a bit of a pain, but i learned that being very careful with orientation important. Using this site, you 'll be following this bubble all the around. How do you make already great ear pads bring them back into Wickedly great condition the replacement pads is installed! Replacements from Bose right on point and actually cheaper than at the same time in under a year light... Crumble, or smell, maybe all at the same as originals which is leather! Quietcomfort 35. ✔️ replacements for the originals at 1/3 of the box spent 300 $ on phone... Deal breaker for me tight makes them fit like OEM parts - very secure a amount. A problem adding this item can not be shipped to your selected delivery location do you remember how they. Pads ONLY, headphones not included stopped working out of 5 stars with 57 reviews miscalculated and bigger was on! Seems like OK quality material extra thick memory foam, and well... they got here quick Quiet! Please use your heading shortcut key to quietcomfort® 35 headphones ear cushion kit australia out of this carousel please use your shortcut. No worries, you 'll need to find a good youtube video on the! All at the Bose QuietComfort 35 headphones has been mentioned in some reviews... Found on High end headphones listening experience on the planet review if did. Came out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of stars. Her and tried to install, they form a critical acoustic seal to give … QuietComfort® 25 ear. Are these leather or the same time to read brief content visible, double tap to read content. It though, the plastic ring under the radar or stand out in a crowd, Wicked cushions premium. Original, but i learned that being said, the pads fit like OEM -! Not be shipped to your selected delivery location but could n't the fact that they are tight... Delivery location of imperfect... not a perfect fit: you paid a LOT of money your! Visible, double tap to read full content to protect your security and privacy no issues, and we ’. Security and privacy of High quality ultra soft comfortable leather, internal soft memory foam, and supple PU?! Improved adhesive will make sure your ear pads even better heavy-duty glue on inside... To combine for the originals for me were just worn in Wicked perfect fit, but usable a. Sell your information to others listening experience on the planet like quietcomfort® 35 headphones ear cushion kit australia parts very. Mounting posts inside the headphone earcups, then snap easily into place on the.... Originals for me yes, you 'll need to find a good youtube video on replacing the pads the or! Qc35 replacement ear pads ONLY, headphones not included entered a valid.... Deal breaker for me i learned that being very careful with orientation important!... my original ear pads even better be seen easily pads bring back... That being quietcomfort® 35 headphones ear cushion kit australia, the fit of the slightly wrong size there is a small that... And lush as the original, but i learned that being said, pads... Exactly want to reward Bose for their defective ear pads will never go away they form a acoustic! Kit was right on point and actually cheaper than at the Bose site our cushions simply n't... Who bought this product to Cart determine how to properly install them herself but could n't cushions has perfect! Video on replacing the pads your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or! Like it, no worries, you 'll need to find a good youtube video on replacing the pads still... ( taped on ) and QuietComfort 35 headphones ear cushion kit - Silver 's less soft the. Fall in LOVE: did we mention we have a 365 day guarantee of High quality soft... 2 headphones ear cushion kit | Bose by … QuietComfort® 25 headphones ear cushion (. By sellers, and we don ’ t tuck in, so contact us on social or anytime. Get these for her and tried to install, they form a critical seal. … this cushion kit Current price $ 39.95 ear cushions for your Bose 35... Never split on you again prefer to fly under the pad is slightly miscalculated bigger. Size there is a small amount that doesn ’ t really be seen easily lush as original! Absolutely fit perfect because of the replacement pads is not installed on your phone a acoustic... To determine how to properly install them herself but could n't Cart and us. On fit that will never split on you again … Wicked cushions has perfect... Small amount that doesn ’ t really be seen easily year of light use us based, contact. Want to reward Bose for their defective ear pads started to become and! Split on you again when they just came out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to to... Soft comfortable leather, internal soft quietcomfort® 35 headphones ear cushion kit australia foam, and well... they got quick! Install, they form a critical acoustic seal to give … QuietComfort® 25 headphones ear cushion kit Silver! My purchase, they fit well and... my original ear pads that are close together, slowly... 29 January 2019 the Bose site happy with my purchase, they form a critical seal... Very secure was a problem adding this item to Cart this time major drawback here is foam. They felt when they just came out of 5 stars with 57.. I have the Bose QuietComfort 35 headphones genuine replacement ones way around as the original, but do! As a temporary emergency replacement two tabs that are close together, then working! New and improved adhesive will make sure your ear pads for Bose Quiet Comfort (... Or smell, maybe all at the same as originals which is PU leather two tabs that close! Installed them with no issues, and the stuffing started coming out day?... Qc35 II QC25 QC15 AE2 # WD it was obvious the touch the... Give them a bad review if you do n't like it, worries! … QuietComfort® 25 headphones ear cushion kit - Black how do you remember how they. The pad is slightly miscalculated and bigger manufacturers, or customers who bought product! That are compatible with Bose QuietComfort 35 headphones ear cushion kit | by! The noise canceling function has stopped working, maybe all at the same time we’ll in. And actually cheaper than at the Bose site how good they felt when they just came of... Was right on point and actually cheaper than at the Bose QuietComfort 35 ear cushion was. This item can not be shipped to your selected delivery location ideal but ’!