Please contact our leasing office for more information about our Parking Policy. Email me listings and apartment related info. Thank You for your Kindness. The HAVC filters were never changed during the year I resided there. Residents of The Reserve at the Fountains enjoy our sparkling swimming pool, state-of-the-art fitness center, volleyball court and grilling and picnic area. We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We invite you to an exceptional living experience with an array of custom features designed to support your busy lifestyle and encourage a friendly neighborhood atmosphere. It is a very quiet community and I haven't had any major issues living here for the last 2 years. Verified R., thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Please reach out to us at (281) 494-8800 at your earliest convenience and we will do our best to resolve this with you. Please do not move here. Reserve At The Fountains was built in 1996. Reserve at The Fountains, L.P. filed as a Domestic Limited Partnership (LP) in the State of Texas and is no longer active.This corporate entity was filed approximately eighteen years ago on Thursday, December 19, 2002 , according to public records filed with Texas Secretary of State. Reserve @ Fountain Lake. Not much goes on here, which is very nice for anyone who enjoys peace. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for The Reserve At The Fountains locations in Stafford, TX. The Reserve at Fountain Lake is located in a nice area and has great spacing. Please call or stop by Sincerely, I have been in Reserve for less than a year and this is the first time I initiate the service call and it's to my pleasant surprise, the process is so easy and straight forward. My family would recommend this community to friends and family! About The Reserve at Fountainview. The Reserve at the Fountains is conveniently located near major highways, shopping and recreation. Sincerely, select models, and feel the stress fade away as you step inside your home. Stay away from here. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. It is located near a major highway which allows for an easy commute into the city. Everyone is friendly ,works order finished quickly. Share details of your own experience with this property. Find business information, reviews, maps, coupons, driving directions and more. Best wishes, Excellent but needs some serious improvements, Hi there, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience. We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Popular restaurants, big-box stores, and a massive movie theater provide endless entertainment for the residents of Fountain Lake. We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! have been living here for almost 1 year now,i have no issues great management, i highly recommend this place for anyone who is looking for a very quit place to leave. into private refuges for relaxing, entertaining and enjoying life. The Trammell Crow legacy continues with luxuriously appointed one, two and three bedroom residences, far away from the hustle and bustle of the city an The Reserve At The Fountains Type & … The community is set along I-69, which provides easy access down to the conveniences of Sugar Land, or the big city feel of Houston, just 17 miles northeast. Find more social media activity on San Diego, CA with LocalStack. Reviews (281) 491-9655 Website. Available for your convenience is storage space, a … There was a roach infestation upon my move in and a rodent issue. . From there, you can retreat to If I could rate them 0 stars I absolutely would. The Reserve at Fountain Lake. Let us know if you have a language preference. The Reserve at Fountain Lake apartments is a pet-friendly community with ample green spaces and courtyards to walk your dog. We invite you to visit, and receive a personalized tour of your new home. A SUPERB collection of apartment homes with its own signature style. Thank you so much again for your feedback! Reminds me of the service I use to receive from former staff. These charming spaces transform Sincerely, If you are interested, please look elsewhere and read the reviews. Tucked just behind the luxury retail Fountains shopping center, Cascade at Fountain Lake offers easy access to the Southwest Freeway and the Sam Houston Tollway. Barely 10 minutes northeast of Sugar Land, Fountain Lake is a Stafford, Texas suburb that provides renters with an even mix of quaint homes and luxurious apartments, all within minutes of a dining and shopping center known as The Fountains. I don't like to go out and come in late because I don't want to have to park my vehicle on the street around the corner. Hi, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. I have had a great experience with the front office and maintenance here. There were items that were never repaired. The Reserve at Fountain Lake. I have had a horrible experience being here. THE RESERVE AT THE FOUNTAINS . Residents will feel like they are inside a stunning oasis with rich foliage and greens, a reprieve from the noise, traffic, and smells of the city. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Etan Mirwis and is located at … The only thing I wish was better was parking. Find 2 listings related to The Reserve At The Fountains in Stafford on YP.com. Private and luxurious, this is a haven with numerous amenities. Verified R., thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Reserve at Fountain Lake! Welcome conveniences, including ceiling fans and a full-size washer Reserve at The Fountains, L.P. Overview. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. 1 reviews Write review TrustScore® High id: 30844830 10502 Fountain Lake Drive Stafford, TX 77477 (866) 312-1544 Incorrect info? . Conveniently located near 69 frwy and hwy 90, theres a very nice park/track walking distance across the street, as well as a lot of restaurants are nearby.