21st centuary shower that purports to clean you and make you feel fresh as a daisy then take my advice and go somewhere else. useful, particularly if you don’t have a car. Boston Furnished Apartments 220 Beacon Street Boston, MA 02116. hello@bostonfurnishedapartments.com This accomm should be closed and completely renovated before being permitted to host guests. 5.0 (258 trips) All-Star Host. Official Short Term Lease Boston Apartments for rent . Own or manage this property? There was no tea towel and hardly any cutlery & crockery in the kitchenette in the room. I booked my stay with Short Term Rentals Boston LLC (Thatch) from March 27th-March 30th. Quarters on Dorchester by Short Term Rentals Boston (STRB) offers unique accommodations in South Boston, Massachusetts, within walking distance of the … Saint Joseph’s Home and Saint Agnes Residence both offer short term/temporary residences for woman who are working in New York City and/or attending school or internship programs. I called Short Term Rentals Boston LLC 2 weeks before my stay to ask for a refund due to the circumstances. Updated Today. Hugh! BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. Tripadvisor: Book the perfect trip with holiday rentals, serviced apartments, and house rentals from AU$2,028 a week. This well-kept system of parks includes: Boston Common Boston’s most well-known park and the oldest public park in the United States, dating back to 1634. 5. The shower, counter top, floors and window ledges were all dirty. The stairs are disgusting with a filthy stained, dirty carpet as a welcome. Find South End, Boston Area short term and monthly rentals apartments, houses and rooms. West Broadway Quarters By Short Term Rentals Boston, Boston: See traveller reviews, user photos and best deals for West Broadway Quarters By Short Term Rentals Boston at Tripadvisor. One of our best sellers in Boston! Welcome to our Short Term Rentals Boston Online Home!. That is no exaggeration! Students who intend to stay in Boston for a few weeks up to a couple of months may want to look at the short-term rental suggestions offered here and research the websites. Short Term Rentals Boston LLC is a Massachusetts Domestic Limited-Liability Company (Llc) filed on November 4, 2013. Let Apartments.com help you find the perfect rental near you. Guests … Most short-term rentals offer furnished studio or one-bedroom apartments. And all the time I was apprehensive about slipping and hurting myself. Read 214 reviews and view 4,981 photos. Their new policy now states that only 24 hours notice is needed to cancel with a full refund. Whatever brings you to 'Beantown,' National can help you fully enjoy your temporary home. The plumbing for room 601 was antediluvian. No one booked the apartment, so again my refund was refused. Many travelers enjoy visiting Longfellow House Washington's Headquarters National Historic Site (3.4 miles), The Printing Office of Edes & Gill (1.7 miles), and Old North Church & Historic Site (2.1 miles). Even though it is temporary, you want your short-term housing to be comfortable, convenient, and affordable. There are also 7 odd glasses. Save time and money. Boston is the epicenter of higher education, sports, medicine, and history in the United States. The company's filing status is listed as Involuntary Dissolution By Court Order Or By The S and its File Number is 043123304.The company's principal address is 306 Newbury St., Boston, MA 02115. Also, many businesses are closed, suspended, or not operating as usual, and are unable to respond to complaints and other requests. It is either on or off. They weren't that interested! Jordan's car was very clean! I booked my stay with Short Term Rentals Boston LLC (Thatch) from March 27th-March 30th. Choose from over 380 furnished pet-friendly apartments in Boston, MA from $50/night. Beware! A short-term lease apartment is perfect if you have just moved, have been displaced by a fire or other disaster, are relocating, or are just taking a long vacation and need a fully furnished apartment for an extended stay. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Brent A. Berc and is located at 784 Tremont Street Suite A, Boston… Short Term Apt Rentals in Boston on YP.com. I am in the practice of having to arrange temp housing for business for 14 yrs. Due to COVID-19, the conference I was supposed to be attending in Boston was cancelled. National is experienced in providing accommodation solutions to medical travelers in Boston … Find adventures nearby or in faraway places and access unique homes, experiences, and places around the world. IBR provides corporate housing, vacation rentals and fully furnished apartments in premier locations throughout the City including Copley Square and South End. The common kitchen downstairs was fully equipped and very clean. About Us. Avalon at Prudential Center. Cambridge. The 16 studio apartments typically include a kitchenette with coffee maker, air conditioning, flat-screen TV, queen-size bed and en-suite bathroom with hairdryer. Mayor Martin J. Walsh today signed a citywide ordinance establishing guidelines and regulations to better track and regulate short-term rentals in the City of Boston. It’s the worst place in a pretty street but it’s too far from anything to be. Nearby attractions include The Boston Pops (0.3 miles), Wally's Cafe (0.2 miles), and South End (0.2 miles). Even though it is temporary, you want your short-term housing to be comfortable, convenient, and affordable. The white bedding although not dirty as such had the look and feel of not being freshly laundered. Boston Logan International Airport lies just across the Boston Main Channel from Southie as well. Waterfront, Financial Dist, North End, a stroll away. We booked and paid for six nights but left after one and booked in at the Hyatt and forfeited our fee. Request more Information or schedule a tour of: Boston Short Term Furnished Rentals Financial District- Boston, Massachusetts. Quarters on Dot by Short Term Rentals Boston provides a quality option for those who might be coming to the area to stay for a while for work, and those who may be taking an extended vacation or even going to school. Concord Square by Short Term Rentals Boston, Boston: See 9 traveler reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Concord Square by Short Term Rentals Boston, ranked #45 of 101 specialty lodging in Boston … I’ve read other reviews on booking.com that guests have had mice in their room. Use Apartment Guide to find short term lease apartments for rent in Boston, Massachusetts. The bathroom mirror needs replacing as it has black marks all over it. However the bed sheets were clean. Quarters on DOT by Short Term Rentals Boston, Boston: See traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Quarters on DOT by Short Term Rentals Boston at Tripadvisor. Furnished Boston Area apartments for rent, sublets, temporary and corporate housing rentals. ... Much better than a short test drive at a dealer. 1 / 40. These are located in the basement. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. The property is located a short distance from many of the popular areas of Boston … In fact we have never stayed anywhere as poor and so far off description as this before wherever we have been in the world. Concord Square Suites Boston - Featuring a safety deposit box and a private car park, Concord Square By Short Term Rentals Boston apartment is 10 km from Logan International airport. Travel Nurse Stipend Calculator If you are a travel nurse trying to figure out how much furnished monthly properties cost for a travel assignment, this report will give you the average rents for an entire unit vs. a room in a particular city, and what amenities would be included so you can gauge your housing costs for your next assignment. Concord Square by Short Term Rentals Boston, Boston: See 9 traveller reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Concord Square by Short Term Rentals Boston, ranked #45 of 101 Speciality lodging in Boston … The hand rai for the stairs was also new and functional. The cupboard by the fridge has no door or shelves and the remains of the front complete with drawer seems to be slung on top of the shelf above the TV. 94 Charles Street By Short Term Rentals Boston apartment is nearly 1.1 km from Back Bay. They set me up with preliminary arrangement, leading me to cancel other offers and now totally cancelled me because I questioned their practices. The company's File Number is listed as 464025241. View Me. 1 Bedroom. Enjoy unique and upscale temporary accommodations on your timeline, and in some of the most exclusive neighborhoods in the U.S. Which popular attractions are close to Concord Square by Short Term Rentals Boston? Boston is the epicenter of higher education, sports, medicine, and history in the United States. The last one shows the full range of utensils supplied in the only bowl provided. No toaster or even a kettle! Unforgettable trips start with Airbnb. Welcome to Boston! We offer studios, 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom apartments in Boston’s Back Bay and Beacon Hill neighborhoods. The fridge works but sounds like a Harley Davidson and the noisy air conditioning has no adjustment. Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating, Location of This Business784 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02118-1050Email this Business, Need to file a complaint? What are some restaurants close to Concord Square by Short Term Rentals Boston? Short Term Rentals Boston LLC is a Massachusetts Domestic Limited-Liability Company (Llc) filed on November 4, 2013. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community and our consumers throughout this crisis. Our certified ratings and reviews will help narrow down your choices. We arrived to find our room not cleaned from previous guest. They provided a small portable heater which we used quite a bit. Please check out resources available to you at BBB.org/coronavirus. The company's File Number is listed as 464025241. CorporateHousing.com connects you with furnished apartments and short-term rentals nationwide – whether you're on a business trip, are moving or temporarily relocating, or are just taking a long vacation. I read quite a few mixed reviews but it was the cheapest place in Boston we could find for our trip, even though it was still expensive. If on the other hand you want a civilized. The freezer compartment of the fridge in room 601 was so iced up it couldn’t be opened. This accomm looks nothing like its pics. Avalon at Prudential Center 780 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02199 ... Boston, MA Short Term Housing. Carson Tower, 1410 Columbia Rd #17E, South Boston. BBB reports on known marketplace practices. See floorplans, pictures, prices & info for available Short Term Lease apartments in Boston, MA. All of our furnished apartments in Boston are available for month to month leases with flexible terms. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. Ago. $664 Off. The front stoop was covered in butts. Both buildings can be easily reached by bus, subway or taxi, there are several churches, shopping facilities, educational and recreational centers nearby. Click to view any of these 2,910 available rental units in Boston to see photos, reviews…