Published 10:00 pm PDT, Friday, May 23, 2008 Posted - 08/09/2011 : 6:54:50 PM . This 2 Speed Fan Control Switch allows fan control between Low Speed, High Speed and OFF for GAF Master Flow Whole House Fans (NOT WHFTAN1 Model). Tamarack offers a selection of accessories to enhance the performance of our ventilation products. Your home has now been made cooler, healthier, and more comfortable; When your QuietCool Whole House Fan is turned on, the fan will pull the cooler outdoor air into your home, through your windows, across your living space, into the attic, and out the attic vents, replacing the hot, stale air. It provides good attic ventilation in addition to whole house cooling. “Yes, many homes do have gable vents, but not all,” explains Al. 4.5 out of 5 stars 352. The “Muffler” Plenum Riser $ 95.00. Whole House Fan Systems. I have a similar setup with my whole house fan. Our SIMPLEconnect® smart ceiling fans are the first to be HomeKit Certified by Apple, and one of the only Wi-Fi ceiling fans that work with Alexa, HomeKit, and Google Home. These fans work great on their own or in conjunction with your existing cooling system. Direct Drive Whole house Fan to allow use of the GAF Master Flow 12 Hour Timer (WHT36). Cool Attic CX24DDWT Direct Drive 2-Speed Whole House Attic Fan with Shutter, 24 Inch. QuietCool Smart Attic Fan; Professional Attic Fan; About; Services; Reviews; Photos; Rebates; Support; Contact; Photos of a Whole House Fan Installation. Here’s a photo gallery showing how a QuietCool whole house fan is installed by AirSmart. Smart Plug. As the attic begins to cool down, the smart attic fan will automatically cycle itself down to the lower speeds. It uses 90% less energy compared to the air conditioning unit that consumes a lot of power. The rest of the fan is hidden in the attic. They have insulated dampers that close when the fan turns off. A fan consumes less energy. Detailed installation instructions and diagram included. 2-speed-remote-timer-temperature-control-RT3-square . The QuietCool AFR SMT-2.0 smart attic fan has a built-in thermostat/humidistat and a ten-variable speed motor. When the attic is at its hottest point, the fan will run at 3,000 CFM, while only using 140 watts! Specialties: whole house fan Sacramento, whole house fan Elk Grove, whole house fan El Dorado Hills, whole house fan Roseville, whole house fan Davis. Cost effective, whole house ventilation solution for ASHRAE 62.2 compliance. $259.99 $ 259. The best fans to cool a bedroom, apartment, or house from brands like Vornado, Lasko, Dyson, and Honeywell with electric cooling fans, oscillating fans, tower fans, and more. Ceiling Grille. This option is available for free and can be used as a back-up control should something go wrong with your smart control. It is our objective at Smart Energy Today to provide our customers with the absolute best products available for saving money and making their homes more comfortable! Cool your home instantly, quietly, and affordably! Two Speed Wall Switch and Timer. QuietCool Smart Hub. The whole house fan is in the blue section. You do not need to leave your fan on the whole day, but the ac unit should be on for long to bring the cooling effect. These state-of-the-art QuietCool WiFi fans come with smart home compatible controls, so you can easily connect them to your home WiFi system. This keeps the fan noise away from the ceiling opening. By JIM DULLEY, SYNDICATD COLUMNIST. During the summer attic heat build-up radiates into the living space. This is where these top rated whole house fans can really come in handy. Published 10:00 pm PDT, Friday, August 1, 2008 The fans blades are precision balanced, composite, wing tip design for high performance and efficiency, while reducing noise up to 3 decibels. Looking for a Variable Speed Fan Control. We usually install whole house fans in the morning which takes only 2 to 3 hours to complete. Features. They are modern, ducted fans that hang from the rafters in the attic. Whether you are a licensed contractor, home builder, or an interested homeowner, we have many buying options for you to choose from. As the attic begins to cool down, the smart attic fan will automatically cycle itself down to the The two methods I've identified are either using a solid state relay with my smart thermostat (ecobee 4) and setting it us as a ventilator or using a non-dimming smart light switch to control the power to my whole house fan. Our most popular model, the QuietCool WiFi fan moves large amounts of air quickly, quietly, and efficiently. When the attic is at its hottest point, the fan will run at the 2,116 CFM setting, while only using 170 watts! The whole house fan pulls air in from open windows and exhausts it through the attic and roof. Note: For whole house fan applications, third party smart controls are only compatable with the gravity backdraft damper. Add to cart. I have an need where the Whole House Fan by Brian without the thermostat meets almost all I need. Running the air conditioner nonstop can really jack up the power bills but when it is in the high 90s and even low 100s, there doesn’t feel like there is much choice.. “For a home owner with a 16″ or larger gable vent in their attic who’s looking for an easy do-it-yourself way to remove heat from their attic or crawl space, all they have to do is secure the fan and then plug it in.” I trigger the attic fan when the attic is above a minimum temperature and the outside temperature is less than the attic temperature. Whole House Fans offer an efficient way to reduce cooling costs by pulling fresh air in from the outside, expelling the warm air up into the attic, and pushing it out through the attic exhaust vents. The QuietCool AFG SMT-3.0 smart attic fan has a built-in thermostat/humidistat and a variable speed motor. So does the house need to have a gable vent for the smart fan to work? Attic – A Smart Air Ventilation™ solar fan will help circulate the air.