Effectively and efficiently heat any room of the house with the DeLonghi TRN0812T ComforTemp Portable Oil-Filled Radiator. FREE Shipping by Amazon. No wonder other big box stores like BestBuy, Home Depot and Wal-Mart have discontinued selling this. 37. Ardes ar454b Indoor 1200 W Black Halogen Electric Space Heater Electric Space Heater Electric Space Heaters (Halogen Electric Space Heater, Indoor, Halogen gaz, Black, 1200 W, 400 W) 3,8 sur 5 étoiles 93. £8.96 delivery. I need to know the wattage to be sure it's not as high as the big one we already have, whi…, A: Heat any room of the house with the compact De'Longhi portable oil-filled radiator. 00. Do I need to refill the oil heater or change the oil? VIVOHOME heating quipment series provide a warm ambience for your room in the cold winter months. Customer Questions After reaching out to Customer Service via email explaining the situation and sending a video clip depicting the issue, the response has been less than helpful. not clicking which is the oil heating up, but an annoying buzzing sound once it it hot. De'Longhi electric space heater in a compact personal design offers fast, consistent heat throughout any room Delivers 1,500-watts and 5,120-BTUs to warm areas up to 200-sq ft quickly and comfortably Digital display features a thermostat and 3 heat settings to customize your heating needs and optimize energy-efficient operation Please use a different way to share. Bought 3 years ago for my dorm in college (110 sq ft). The setting on this 1500-watt heater is unlike any other eco function on the market today. De'Longhi DeLonghi TCH8093ER Ceramic Heater, White. Please contact our toll free number (For US 1-800-322-3848; For Canada 1-888-335-6644) or visit our website at www.delonghi.com, © De’Longhi Appliances S.r.l. TURBRO heater is a cost-effective,pleasing product with 3-dimensional design. At 1200 watts, it may not be as powerful as some other models with 1500 watts or more, but it’s still more than enough to heat a small to medium-sized room effectively. It emits heat from side to side to ensure the whole room gets cosy and features overheat protection that immediately cuts off the power if the heater is knocked over. With 96 settings you can heat a room for any amount of time and for different time periods during the day and night. Reviewed in the United States on November 9, 2017. You may be charged a restocking fee up to 50% of item's price for used or damaged returns and up to 100% for materially different item. Let's go ahead and assume you've got a 1,500-watt heater. The unit itself gets quite hot, we'll see how well it heats up a room. Installing the new switch was more difficult then expected but eventually I got it working again. This is my second heater of this kind - first one... Super heater for small bathroom spaces! I went through YouTube and other online material to see if I could fix it or if others had had the same problem, but the reviews were mixed and none of the very few tips worked to make it work again. Additional Features ETL-Listed: This ETL-Intertek heater is tested and listed for safety. DeLonghi Electric Oil Filled Radiator Instructions. Unit is permanently sealed with pure diathermic oil for stable and efficient heating. You can also select different time periods throughout the day and night. That said, you can jus…, A: Oil filled radiators are more economical to run because they retain heat longer and power demand through the temperature control is called upon less frequently. I'm returning it through Amazon who sent me an immediate UPS label. The user-friendly control panel offers an adjustable thermostat and variable heat settings to customize your heating needs. It worked perfectly. The maximum power rating of the heating element on an oil heater is the same as it is for conventional electric space heaters -- 1,500 watts. No more bitter cold air right after a hot shower, with the convenient GFI plug it's safe to use in the bathroom. 10% coupon applied at checkout Save 10% with coupon. Nevertheless, after using the the method suggested by customer service, the loud metal cracking sound persist. The heater produces the maximum amount of radiant heat while ensuring a low surface temperature, making the radiator a nice choice for homes with pets or kids. Pages: 7. De'Longhi Mica Thermic Panel Heater, Full Room Quiet 1500W, Freestanding/Easy Install Wall Mount, Adjustable Thermostat, 2 Heat Settings, Black, HMP1500, De'Longhi Convection Panel Heater, Full Room Quiet 1500W, Freestanding/Easy Install Wall Mount, LED Digital Display, Adjustable Thermostat, Timer, EcoEnergy Saving Mode, White, Fahrenheat FBE15002 PORTABLE HEATERS, White, De'Longhi Oil-Filled Radiator Space Heater, Quiet 1500W, Adjustable Thermostat Timer, Energy Saving, Safety Features, Nice for Home with Pets/Kids, Light Gray, DeLonghi TRD40615T Full Room Radiant Heater Heater-Mechanical-TRD40615T, White, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, DeLonghi TRN0812T Portable Oil-Filled Radiator with Programmable Timer. STOP DO NOT CALL THE STORE WHERE YOU BOUGHT IT! DeLonghi Radia 2400W Oil Column Heater with Timer TRRS1224T 8004399850873. published 3 years ago. - Via L. Seitz, 47, 31100 Treviso, Italy - All rights reserved, EN - De'Longhi - EW7707CB - Instruction manual, Dragon4 Programmable Portable Radiator Heater - TRD40615T, Dragon4 Digital Programmable Portable Radiator Heater - TRD40615E, Radia S Eco Digital Programmable Portable Radiator Heater with Timer - TRRS0715E, Comfort Temp Full Room Radiant Heater - KH390715CM, Dragon4 Pro Digital Programmable Portable Radiator Heater - TRD50615E, RadiaS ECO Digital Full Room Radiant Heater, TRRS2715EBK, Shipping, Returns & Online Ordering Policy. Average Rating: (4.1) stars out of 5 stars 61 ratings, based on 61 reviews. Can't miss it! It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. Please try your search again later. Please try again later. Big letters with big red stop sign!! Has a nice radiating heat. Long-lasting heat … Has a nice radiating heat. There is also a 3 degree differential between when the heating elements turn on and off. The heater produces the maximum amount of radiant heat while ensuring a low surface temperature, making the radiator a nice choice for homes with pets or kids. Most electric heaters use 1,500 watts, but some are slightly less or slightly more. Electricity costs vary across suppliers. Pages: 23. I'm very disappointed. This one, purchased in December 2014 was barely used the first winter (maybe 30 hours) and not at all last winter. See Prices; DeLonghi Electric Heater … I use it at night in a small bathroom on a low setting with the door closed, so when I wake up and use the bathroom in the morning, it is toasty warm! Reviewed in the United States on October 24, 2016. User manuals, DeLonghi Heater Operating guides and Service manuals. With its sleek look and silent operation, the De'Longhi oil-filled radiator is the perfect solution to all your heating needs. 【INSTANT & CONSTANT WARMTH】We believe a fast heating space heater is what you need in the freezing weather. Safety highlights include a gently rounded design and thermal cut-off. £65.37 £ 65. A built-in GFI plug makes this radiator safer to use in bathrooms and other highly humid areas. View online or download Delonghi TOWER CERAMIC HEATER Instructions Manual This heater is silent, quality built, and has a accurate thermostat. Amazon has encountered an error. $79.00 $ 79. 00. Safety highlights include rust-resistant durable metal construction, a gently rounded design, and a thermal cut-off function that automatically turns the heater off if it starts to overheat. Reviewed in the United States on March 4, 2017. With its sleek look and silent operation, a DeLonghi oil-filled radiator is the perfect solution to all your heating needs. A 1500-watt heater would be a valuable investment when looking for a space heater for small to medium-sized rooms. De'Longhi Oil-Filled Radiator Space Heater, Quiet 1500W, Adjustable Thermostat, 3 Heat Settings, Tim… There was a problem completing your request. Is it necessary to use the timer? 89 €50 74 €58 HT 133,92€ 111,60€ HT. DeLonghi Dragon 4 TRD4 Series (Electric Heater): 3.7 out of 5 stars from 55 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. I called the warranty and they were able to send me a replacement switch. Apparently its a common problem. Buyer beware. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. For added energy savings it also features a 24-hour programmable timer. The heater produces the maximum amount of radiant heat while ensuring a lower surface temperature, with a silent operation that makes it ideal for bedrooms and TV rooms. It’s usually best to match its wattage as well. There is no need to change the oil or refill it. For added energy savings it also features a 24-hour programmable timer. No more bitter cold air right after a hot shower, with the convenient GFI plug it's safe to use in the bathroom. 29,22 € 29,22 € Recevez-le mardi 17 novembre. Effectively heat any room of the house, even the bathroom, with the compact De'Longhi portable oil-filled radiator. I got this heater in mid-November — three months later, it quit working altogether. DeLonghi Bathroom Safe 1200W Radiant Heater Heat any room of the house with the compact De'Longhi portable oil-filled radiator. This one, purchased in December 2014 was barely used the first winter (maybe 30 hours) and not at all last winter. Since 1,000 watts equals 1 kilowatt, that means your heater … Radiateur D’Appoint. See Prices; DeLonghi Electric Heater EW0715W. I was surprised to see that this was a mini heater, and without wheels. Don't worry ! With 96 settings on the built-in timer, you can heat rooms for any desired amount of time and save money by preserving unneeded energy use. A safety device switches the heater off in the event of overheating. 37€ HT d'économie. It works ok. After about a year the power switched popped off and broke making only the low mode usable. it buzzes! 00 $79.00 $ 79. It’s one of the cheapest electric heaters to run. L'appareil servira comme chauffage d'appoint dans mon campeur pour les nuit froide...silencieux et efficace. You need to have the timer on for the time periods you want the heater ON, regardless of t…. That means that you can't set the temperature lower than 68. There is also a 3 degree differential between when the heating elements turn on and off. If that same room had no other source of heat, you’d need a 2,000-watt heater. I use it at night in a small bathroom on a low setting with the door closed, so when I wake up and use the bathroom in the morning, it is toasty warm! Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Walmart # 551511961. What type of oil is used in your oil filled radiators? It works ok. After about a year the power switched popped off and broke making only the low mode usable. Search for answers. The Second one is buzzing even louder. Select a location to see product availability. De'Longhi Oil-Filled Radiator Space Heater, Quiet 1500W, Adjustable Thermostat, 3 Heat Settings, Energy Saving, Safety Features, Nice for Home with Pets/Kids, Light Gray, Comfort Temp EW7707CM, ThermoPro TP50 Digital Hygrometer Indoor Thermometer Room Thermometer and Humidity Gauge with Temperature Humidity Monitor. What are the power settings on my oil filled radiator? Providing fast and flexible heating in either bedroom, living room or office. COSTWAY Ceramic Heater, 1000W/1500W Portable Space Heater, 34-Inch Pedestal Heater with 8H … No more bitter cold air right after a hot shower, with the convenient GFI plug it's safe to use in the bathroom. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. Add-on services (0 Selected) Show Less. Compare. The buzzing is unacceptable, you could never sleep with it on. In general, the heater is not a very strong portable heater. 3.1 out of 5 stars 61. Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout. Qty: Get in-stock alert. Apparently, the warranty is for 1 year. Saves up to 27% on energy bills by automatically maintaining the optimal room temperature. It worked perfectly. The 2000 Watts heat convertors have two/three heating positions, a twin-turbo design, and variable thermostat for your comfort. Reviewed in the United States on October 21, 2017. High quality, patented steel assembly - permanently sealed oil reservoir - never needs refilling. It emits heat from side to side to ensure the whole room gets cosy and features overheat protection that immediately cuts off the power if the heater is knocked over. Equipped with ceramic heating elements, our tower space heater for indoor use can heat up within 3 seconds. The max power of this heating appliance is 1500 watts. Shop DeLonghi 1500-Watt Ceramic Tower Electric Space Heater with Remote Included in the Electric Space Heaters department at Lowe's.com. See Prices; DeLonghi Electric Heater EW0507W. This PTC heater is equipped with overheat protection & tip-over protection in case of these situations for added safety. Compare. Reviewed in the United States on February 1, 2017, Loud cracking sound when in use and poor customer service. Plugged it in and didn't work. The user-friendly control panel offers an adjustable thermostat and variable heat settings to customize your heating needs and optimize energy-efficient operation. If you check your bill, you will be able to find out how much you are paying per unit of electricity. Reviewed in the United States on June 21, 2015. The portable space heater will automatically shut off when being tipped over, overheating or reaching the setting temperature. The heating power settings on the 1200 Watt heater are: The heating power settings on the 1500 Watt heater are: Where can I buy spare parts for my radiant heater? Q: Adjustable thermostat and three heat settings allows you to customize your heating needs. It does not warm up a room very well, unless it is a small bathroom space or office area. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. I live in North Central FL and had this in a room that was rarely occupied and winters are not severe (zone 9), Reviewed in the United States on March 23, 2018. 2 Years - $7.00. 44€ d'économie. When you buy a DeLonghi Safeheat 1,200 Watt Electric Radiant Radiator Heater online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered.Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for DeLonghi Part #: TRN0812T on this page. It’s a very good and sturdy heater. In other words, a 1,500-watt heater will be great for a 250-square-foot room with central heat. Add Walmart protection plan powered by Allstate. So, if you have a 500W unit, that’s 1/2 (or 0.5) of a kilowatt. Pages: 23. Awesome little heater that does not get hot to the touch and fits in many small spaces due to its reduced height over most other portable heaters; and it makes NO NOISE!! ), 700- (med. The thermostat range is from 68 to about 85. Add instant warmth to any small to medium room with the De’Longhi personal ceramic tower heater, model HFX 65 V 15 L. The motorized oscillation provides Can't get a stable temperature output from this thing in a 10' x 10' greenhouse, it does a good job producing heat but the thermostat dial should have temperatures not numbers 1 through 6... Thermostat is fickle and seems to do what it wants within a range of 10 degrees... Can't get a stable temperature output from this thing in a 10' x 10' greenhouse, it does a good job producing heat but the thermostat dial should have temperatures not numbers 1 through 6... Thermostat is fickle and seems to do what it wants within a range of 10 degrees Fahrenheit. Model: TRN0812T. Best for small to medium rooms that need constant heat in the colder seasons. Electric heaters heat only the room you are in and not the entire house, providing extra heat only where required and helping to optimize energy consumption. Turning the thermostat dial to the antifreeze setting and pushing the switches on will allow the radiator to maintain a minimum room temperature of approximately 42 degrees F (5 degrees C), thus preventing freezing while conserving energy. I was asked to shake the unit so the condensation will fall into the oil before I start to use the unit. The timer function works well and fairly easy to operate. Initial customer service response was this is normal sound when there is condensation build up and drops into the oil that is in circulation. Your electric heater wattage tells how much electricity is needed to power it. We are sorry. The user-friendly control panel offers an adjustable thermostat and three heat settings to customize your heating needs and optimize energy-efficient operation. No more bitter cold air right after a hot shower, with the convenient GFI plug it's safe to use in the bathroom. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. It is very difficult to actually determine how much it costs to run a heater within your own environment. This is how much electricity your space heater uses in an hour. With its sleek look and silent operation, the De'Longhi oil-filled radiator is the perfect solution to all your heating needs. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. See Prices; DeLonghi Electric Heater EW0507W. There is no concrete step to send the unit in for diagnostic and actual repairs. It depends largely on the type of house, size of room, and quality of insulation. Maximize radiant heat flow while maintaining a low surface temperature. In general, the heater is not a very strong portable heater. A lot of trouble for a bad GFI switch that doesn't work. Vendu et expédié par Cdiscount. That creates a very unpleasant variation in temperature with the room shifting between 68 and 71. ), or 1,200-watts (high) to use as little or as much energy for heating. If I am using the anti freeze setting do I need to have the timer on for 24 hours? The oil heater is a close circuit system, how does condensation build up inside the heating elements where the oil is circulating? It is very difficult to actually determine how much it costs to run a heater within your own environment. Buy this heater! It's a beautiful looking heater, sleek and quiet but this thermostat is a poorly constructed import and DeLonghi should be ashamed. The heating power settings on the 1200 Watt heater are: Min - 500W; Mid - 700W; Max - 1200W; The heating power settings on the 1500 Watt heater are: Min - 700W; Mid - 800W; Max - 1500W; How much does it cost to run my heater? This heater can save you money with an energy-saving timer for automatically maintaining the optimal room temperature. 【Overheat &Tip-over Protection】- Sometime the space heater might be tipped over by your pets or kids, sometimes you might forget to turn off the oscillating tower space heater & keep it heating all night. The thermostat settings are extensive and work great! The oil filled radiators are filled with diathermic heat transfer fluid. Livraison GRATUITE par Amazon. Bathroom Safety features includes: GFCI plug. £9.99 delivery. Error posting question. Pages: 23. The 1,200-watt Delonghi TRN0812T is a radiant heater that works by warming objects directly rather than heating the air in the room where it’s located. A 1,500 watt heater producing 5,100 BTUs can heat 150 square feet. Note that it will only heat an extremely small space like a small bathroom. 1200 watts of heating power, silent operation, Best for small to medium rooms that need constant heat in the colder seasons, Safe to use in the bathroom with the GFI plug. Reviewed in the United States on October 23, 2016. 99. It does not warm up a room very well, unless it is a small bathroom space or office area. The anti-freeze setting allows the unit to automatically turn itself on when the temperature drops below 44 degrees F. Safety highlights include rust-resistant durable metal construction, a gently rounded design, and a thermal cut-off function that automatically turns the heater off if it starts to overheat. Pick one of these in this cold winter! It seem unsafe to use and I follow up with customer service once again and sharing a video clip to explain the issue. They generate enough power to warm up to 150 square feet (12 x 12.5 rooms) and typically comes with multiple controls and safety features for optimal convenience. It was so loud it woke up people from sleep. It is very difficult to actually determine how much it costs to run a heater within your own environment. on the briscoes website describing the heater as having "a 24 hr timer" is very misleading.It doesn't have a true 24hour timer like other Delonghi heaters. Warm & cool fan accompany with you for all year round. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. The DeLonghi TRD40615E is a good radiant heater that will become your trusted friend during the cold seasons. I called the warranty and they were able to send me a replacement switch. RADIA S TRRS 0920 £89.99 £79.00. Delonghi seems to have lost its quality. The IC ICLOVER Desktop Space Heater could dissipate the chill that comes from your cold hands and feet while reading and writing. With 96 settings you can heat a room for any amount of time and for different time periods during the day and night. Completely stopped working after three months of proper use. I'm very disappointed. Once the area has reached the desired heat, I turn the power down and the temperature is maintained. After multiple email to follow up, I am getting responses such as please send video to another department for evaluation, or no video clip was received, please resend, etc. Download 212 DeLonghi Heater PDF manuals. Dragon4 Digital Programmable Portable Radiator Heater - TRD40615E $149.95. Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please. How long is the cable on the De’Longhi heaters? £110.00 £ 110. This morning - nothing, the heater does not turn on. BicycleStore Space Heater, 1000W Electric Ceramic Portable Heaters Indoor Small PTC Fan Heater 3s Fast Heating Low Noise with 2 Heat Settings and Overheat Protection for Home and Office (White) $32.99 $ 32. CALL US. Probably the most important number to know is the heaters power rating in Watts. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. A: CALL US. I'd have to pay shipping charges to send it back to the company for repair, so it's more cost-effective to buy a new one. The heating power settings on the 1200 Watt heater are: Min - 500W; Mid - 700W; Max - 1200W; The heating power settings on the 1500 Watt heater are: Min - 700W; Mid - 800W; Max - 1500W; How much does it cost to run my heater? However, one of the unit started to emit loud metal cracking sound every few minutes after being in use for a few days. Delonghi TOWER CERAMIC HEATER Pdf User Manuals. Bajaj Room Heaters. Oil-filled radiators can emit significant amounts of heat even an hour after the unit is … Worried about your electric bill? I have two units of this heater. Have a question? DeLonghi TRN0812T 1,200 Watt Portable Oil-Filled Radiator Heater with Timer. The 3 settings are Min = 500w / Med = 700w / Max = 1,200w. The 'handles' at both ends work well for lifting this unit but I was able to selvage wheels from an old unit and make this one more portable. I have two Delonghi oil filled heaters that are over a decade old and are still excellent. Super heater for small bathroom spaces! Note-Image used for illustrative purposes only, actual unit not shown. DELONGHI Vento 2500 watts Radiateur bain d'huile - Puissance progressive - Effet Venturi (112) ... Convecteur Mobile - Minuteur de 24h - Technologie Hi-fi - 3 puissances: 800 W / 1200 W / 2000 W - Blanc. Out of stock. Other options New from £40.63. I called DeLonghi like DeLonghi insisted on the enclosed paperwork. I live on a boat, so finding the safest, most reliable heater is a challenge. Last night I got it out, plugged it in, turned it on and went to bed. The 1200 Watts halogen heaters have three heating positions and three halogen tubes for quick room heating. Offre à durée limitée. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews, WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. It seems so unsafe to use a portable heater that make a loud cracking noise every so many minutes. No tools required. Snap easily into place. I have two units of this heater. I've rated the heater 4 out of 5 but I think that the info. None. Please try again later. Built-in timer helps to perserve unneeded energy use, Thermal slots push out max heat while keeping a lower surface temperature. Saw a few criticisms, but I used it for 3... Bought 3 years ago for my dorm in college (110 sq ft).