The Soundcore Life P2 list for $60 but generally sell for $50. The Earfun Air lists for $60 but an instant 20% off coupon brings the price down to $48. Don't expect incredible sound -- it's a bit uneven from track to track, sometimes sounding great and other times less good -- but again, for the price, it exceeded my expectations. High-powered earbuds at a great value. The pipe-style design is pretty generic and I can't say I was blown away by the noise canceling (it does muffle some sound but it's not that effective). The newly tuned earbuds are supposed to be on Amazon at the end of September. The company's "Smart AI noise-reduction technology" does work. But they're warmer and more forgiving, which I appreciated, and they sound more like the original Liberty Air. They're also waterproof (IPX7 rating) and deliver five hours of battery life on a single charge, which isn't great compared to some competing models. Anker's Soundcore Life P2 earbuds check a lot of boxes -- including decent sound and good headset performance -- in the hunt for good cheap AirPod alternatives. The Life P2 buds also have decent sound quality with great punchy bass. They did fit me comfortably and securely, and I got a tight seal from one of the XL ear tips. Apple AirPods The Apple AirPods are extremely comfortable. But like the similarly designed Earfun Free, it has both USB-C and wireless charging and is fully waterproof (IPX8 certification, which means it can be fully submerged in shallow water). Alternativ findet man die Soundcore Life P2 auch unter dem Namen Soundcore Life Note, das war die Bezeichnung zur Vorstellung bei der IFA 2019 – dann z.B. That bigger battery makes the case a little bulky and somewhat heavy, but the buds themselves are lightweight. ... Read our Anker Soundcore Life P2 review. You can expect five hours of battery life on a full charge, and the case itself gives you 20 hours of battery life. The Anker Soundcore Liberty Neo, however, while also a good product at this price point, doesn't stack up against its competitors quite as well. They are five stars in that department, with excellent noise reduction (people had no trouble hearing me on the noisy streets of New York). Winner: Life P2… Sounds good as my previous soundbuds. CNET editors pick the products and services we write about. Also, if you apply the code CNETCSK5 at checkout on Amazon, the price comes an additional 14% (the total should be $39.59 at checkout before tax). Aside from a few minor downsides, the X3 is a great value, and that's probably why Mpow is having a hard time keeping them in stock. They have an almost identical design, fit, and sound reproduction as the Anker SoundCore Liberty Air 2, but are a more budget version that lose some of the more premium features, like a dedicated app and wireless charging.Their sound profile is versatile enough for most … The bass on that much-praised earphone is actually quite comparable. An almost identical version to these earbuds is sold at Target under the name . It offers good noise reduction, and callers said I sounded clear. ¦å³åˆ†é›¢åž‹ã®ãƒ¯ã‚¤ãƒ¤ãƒ¬ã‚¹ã§ã€å®šä¾¡¥4,900(税込)。 この違いは何なんだ…! The Anker SoundCore Life P2 is widely considered to be a great Earphone at its $35 budget. $36 at Walmart. The buds charge horizontally in their case rather than vertically, and there's a slightly cheaper feel to both the case and the buds compared with the Liberty Air 2. The charging case, which provides an extra 32 hours of juice on the go, feels a little cheap, but it's compact and has USB-C charging. The code is good through October. They don't have the audio clarity of higher-end true wireless earbuds that cost $150 a pair or more, but they do have plump bass and enough audio detail to make you think you got your money's worth with the sound quality, and then some. Some are really cheap. Available at half the price of Anker's Soundcore Liberty Air 2 earbuds but sporting a very similar feature set, the Soundcore Life P2 pipe-style true wireless earbuds are an excellent value option. Anker Soundcore Life P2 I also thought it performed well as a headset for making calls. IPX7 water-resistance rating (fully waterproof), Discuss: Anker Soundcore Life P2 review: The company's best true wireless earbud value yet. The highs and mids lack sparkle, but at least they have excellent clarity. Anker Soundcore Life P2 Review A pair of buds aimed at first-time upgraders looking for something a little fancier than those bundled with their smartphone Sean Cameron | April … They also work decently for making calls and their battery life is above average at up to seven hours. I previously included the Tranya Rimor ($30) on this list, but now that the T10 is available, I'm recommending it. These have an IP65 sweat- and water-resistance rating so they can take a sustained spray of water. Press and hold the button on both earbuds for 3 … CNET may get a commission from these offers. They're pretty discreet -- about the same size as Samsung's Galaxy Buds Plus -- and are equipped with little wings similar to the Buds Plus that help you get a secure fit. The most significant difference between both earbuds is the call quality. Their sound doesn't have the presence boost in the treble that the Liberty Air 2 buds have, so they're not as clear-sounding with well-recorded tracks and the bass isn't quite as well defined. Anker Soundcore Life P2 . Read more: Best cheap true wireless earbuds in 2020. But Earfun now says it's retuned the buds to have a more neutral sound profile (or at least cut down on the treble) and a recent sample I received sounded significantly better. Letscom's T19 checks a lot of the boxes when it comes to recommendable cheap true wireless earbuds:  Decent sound with potent bass, good battery life (up to nine hours on a single charge), full waterproofing (IPX8 rating), USB-C charging, active noise canceling and slightly above average voice-calling capabilities. Best Cyber Monday deals still available: AirPods, Amazon Echo, laptops and more, Where to buy a PS5: Check on inventory restock at GameStop, Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon and Target, Black Friday 2020: The best deals still available at Amazon, Best Buy, Staples, Walmart and more, Discuss: Best true wireless earbuds under $50 for 2020, Best noise-canceling true wireless earbuds, top-selling premium headphone brand in China, Best over-ear headphones for 2020: Sony, Bose and more, Best headphones for working at home in 2020, Best running headphones and earbuds for 2020, Best noise-canceling true wireless earbuds for 2020. Call quality is good -- they have a sidetone feature that lets you hear your voice in the buds -- but I've used other models with better noise reduction during calls. The battery lasts six hours at moderate volume levels, and the case provides four charges on the go. Soundcore Life P2 Bluetoo th PairingRequest “Headset”wouldlike topair withy our iPh ne Cancel Pair Pair Chování LED (sluchátka) Bliká bíle Párování Bluetooth Svítí bíle po dobu 1 sekund Bluetooth připojeno Během procesu párování jsou některá zařízení nekompatibilní s názvy duálního párování Qualcomm True Wireless. Due to equalizer you can change everything. Overall, the Anker Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro has a more extended battery life while the Anker Soundcore Life P2’s case has more wireless charging time. (The charging case looks like a fatter version of the standard AirPods case.) Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. Discussion threads can be closed at any time at our discretion. Anker Soundcore Life P2 True Wireless Earbuds with 4 Microphones, CVC 8.0 Noise Reduction, Graphene Drivers for Clear Sound, USB C, 40H Playtime, IPX7 Waterproof, Not for Galaxy Note 10+ Is the audio pristine? And while there's certainly a proliferation of earbuds that cost less than $50, only a few stand out for being a cut above, and several are surprisingly good for the price. Battery life is rated at seven hours, and they have an IPX7 water-resistance rating, which means they can be fully submerged in water to a depth of 3 feet and still survive. Half the price of Anker's Soundcore Liberty Air 2 with similar features, the Soundcore Life P2 earbuds are a good value option. You also get four different ear tip sizes to ensure a snug fit. With the Soundcore Life Note, you can listen to music and talk to friends all day long without interruption or discomfort. As a side note, they charge extremely fast. TaoTronics' SoundLiberty 79 list for $50 but are now selling for $47 in the classic black design. Its list price is $55, but an instant coupon brings it down to $45. It delivers great sound for the money (there's a touch of presence boost in the treble to add clarity, which is both good and bad), it fit my ears well, and I was impressed by how quickly the buds paired with my phone. They are fully waterproof (IPX8 certified) and you can get up to eight hours of battery life at moderate volume levels. I hadn't heard much about Fiil since then (I reviewed a Fiil on-ear model that was decent but a little pricey). But the earbuds and case have some heft to them -- they feel fairly sturdy -- and the touch controls worked pretty well. It looks very similar to that Rimor, but has some improvements that make it an excellent deal at less than $40. Comfortable Fit: Select from a range of EarTips in multiple sizes to find the perfect fit for your ears. It even has aptX streaming for devices that support it, such as Samsung's Galaxy phones. Additionally, the case can also charge your phone (it has a USB-C input for recharging and a USB-A-out port for charging other devices). However, the Life P2 has a bigger bass area, taking the lower-mids into the bass section as … Another difference is Life P2 has Soundcore logo on the button, and life note comes with a straightforward design. Almost every audio company has a pair of true wireless earbuds in its product line-up. The Soundcore Life P2 list for $60 but generally sell for $50. The Soundcore Life Note True Wireless Earbuds by Anker is just what you need to listen to your favorite tunes. This means, you just have to tap, rather than push, to skip a track. Water-Resistant Casing: Life Note’s IPX5-rated protection defends your earbuds against liquid damage. (I would buy these instead of the , which are now .). Whether you are at the gym or on a trip, these earbuds are a must-have! Liberty Air 2 vs Life P2. Every time I search for Soundcore Life Note I get Life P2 suggestions. Here are the current best of the bunch. Read our Anker Soundcore Life P2 review. Soundcore Life P2 Bluetoo th PairingRequest “Headset”wouldlike topair withy our iPh ne Cancel Pair Pair Verhalten der LED-Anzeige (Ohrhörer) Blinkt weiß Bluetooth-Kopplung wird ausgeführt Leuchtet 1 Sekunde lang weiß Bluetooth verbunden Während des Kopplungsprozesses sind einige Geräte nicht den mit zwei primär-sekundären The case charges wirelessly and via USB-C. Like most true-wireless earbuds from Chinese brands that sell through Amazon, these have a pretty generic look and feel, especially the case, and they may not fit all ears equally well -- they do stick out a little. There are some surprisingly decent true wireless earbuds that still don't cost a lot. Anker Soundcore Life P2 True Wireless Earbuds with 4 Microphones, CVC 8.0 Noise Reduction, Graphene Drivers for Clear Sound, USB C, 40H Playtime, IPX7 Waterproof,Wireless Earphones(Renewed) AUKEY True Wireless Earbuds Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth 5, with 4 Built-in Mics for Clear Calls, USB-C Quick Charge, 35-Hour Playtime, IPX5 Waterproof No, but these Bluetooth earbuds sound pretty good -- it's not just noise coming out of the Bluetooth earbud speaker. Here are my current sub-$50 true wireless favorites, listed from highest to lowest price. That said, where they really stand out is how they perform as a headset for making calls. The buds have touch controls, and there's a companion app that allows you to tweak the sound with EQ settings (I left it on the default setting). The Mpow X3 sound shockingly good for the price, with good clarity and powerful bass (they play loud), and they even have active noise canceling that's fairly effective. If you can afford them, the Apple AirPods Pro Truly Wireless are better truly wireless headphones than the Anker SoundCore Life P2 Truly Wireless. I tried the white model but it's also available in black. The Anker Soundcore Life P2 true wireless earbuds sport a comfy design, strong Bluetooth performance, decent audio chops and enough quality-of-life features to make a good first impression. Soundcore. An almost identical version to these earbuds is sold at Target under the name Soundcore Life Note. As I like to say, you shouldn't expect the world at this low price, but unlike expensive models like Apple's AirPods, you won't feel heartbroken if you happen to lose them. Featuring a BassUp technology that enhances your audio's bass frequencies and adds a powerful sonic punch. Note prices fluctuate, so some of these might be a few bucks over $50. But I do recommend the newly tuned version. While the Tribit Flybuds 3 don't sound stellar (there's a bit of treble push, which is sometimes referred to as presence boost), they do sound decent and feature an ample amount of bass so long as you get a tight seal (I had no problem). But if you get a tight seal they sound quite good, with potent, well-defined bass and good detail (for true wireless). Listeners looking to stay within the $60 range should consider the Anker SoundCore Liberty Air. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Read more: Best noise-canceling true wireless earbuds. Design & Verarbeitung Anker Soundcore Life P2 True Wireless Earbuds with 4 Microphones, CVC 8.0 Noise Reduction, Graphene Drivers for Clear Sound, USB C, 40H Playtime, IPX7 Waterproof, Not for Galaxy Note 10+ I've tried them all, and I update this list with new products periodically. ... Reviewers will make note of battery life and how well it matches the rated battery life provided by earbud makers. I like a lot about the Earfun's latest Air true-wireless earbuds. Added Features. Die Soundcore Life P2 bekommt man bei Amazon sehr häufig im Angebot – wer also nach dem Testbericht interessiert ist, bekommt sie auch gerne mal für 40€. Anker Soundcore Life P2 are great earbuds, but Soundcore also has the Soundcore Liberty Air 2. © 2020 CNET, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Anker Soundcore Life P2 vs Sabbat E12 Ultra. Battery life is rated at a healthy 7 hours at moderate volume levels and they have an IPX7 water-resistance rating, which means they can be fully submerged in water to a depth of 3 feet and survive. I noticed a touch of audio lag when I streamed a YouTube video, but I had no issues when streaming iTunes movies. Firstly try to forget the pairing records (both Soundcore Life P2 and Soundcore Life P2 L) on your device and turn off the Bluetooth. The Anker SoundCore Life P2 are decent truly wireless in-ear headphones that offer great a price-to-performance ratio. My only issue with them was their sound. There's currently a 20% instant savings coupon that brings the price down to $32. Anker Soundcore Life P2 One of the Anker Soundcore Life P2 strongest attributes is its incredible comfort. They also work well as a headset for making calls, thanks to decent noise reduction that helps tamp down background noise so people can hear your voice better. They have a rather sturdy, and firm build quality, dont look and feel cheap. Life P2 is IPX7 rated whereas Life Note limited to IPX5, Anyway, it won’t make any significant difference, and you can wear both of them during the workout. But they're warmer and more forgiving, which I appreciated, and they sound more like the original Liberty Air model. Now, Soundcore, a sub-brand of Anker, has joined the fray with the brand new Liberty Pro 2 … Say, something half that price or even less? Product Discussion. It's also worth noting that instead of touch controls they feature physical buttons, which some people may prefer. An almost identical version to these earbuds is sold at Target under the name Soundcore Life Note. So guys, I am sharing my initial 1 full day usage (and night of Soundcore Life P2, exclusive here, hope that helps. I give them a solid 9.4 out of 10 for comfort. bei Saturn. The earbuds look a lot like the step-up Soundcore Liberty Air 2, model, but the case feels a little cheaper. Place the earbuds into the charging case and make sure they are being charged. However, the case is equipped with a 2,600-mAh battery that can charge the buds 20 times, according to Tribit. Another pair of earbuds in this price class are the Earfun Free, which have a generic bud design without the AirPods-like mic pipes. What's most impressive about the EarFun Free is its features: Bluetooth 5.0, both USB-C and wireless charging, and it's fully waterproof (IPX7), according to the specs. The Soundcore Life P2 has a warmer, fuller sound than the Sabbat E12 Ultra. Like the Liberty Air 2 earbuds, they have four microphones, two of which are supposed to help with noise reduction when making calls in noisier environments. Also on the soundcore app have presets, and I use "electronic" because these sounds mostly as my desktop headphones with high Bass and quality lows and highs. 21% Anker Soundcore Life P2: TWS Bluetooth 5.0 Headphones with … It not only has better battery life (it's rated for eight hours) but better water resistance (IPX7 instead of IPX5), upgraded 12mm graphene drivers and the earbuds support AAC and AptX codecs. © 2020 CNET, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. The Soundcore Life P2 true-wireless earphones serve up a superb sound and at an affordable price. While there's no wireless charging, you do get USB-C charging. I like the Earfun Free's sound a little better -- and their performance as a headset exceeded my expectations -- but the Anker 'buds have a little more style to them and some people may prefer the Soundcore Life P2 earbuds' pipe design. Taking a look at the Anker SoundCore Life P2, we found that it was liked by some of the most highly trusted sources, such as CNET, Tom's Guide, TechGearLab, and Rtings - it was named "Good value true wireless headphones" by CNET, "High-powered earbuds at a great value" by Tom's Guide, and "Top Notch Call Clarity" by TechGearLab. The Enacfire E60 is a pretty low-frills affair from a design standpoint and the Enacfire logo on the case is a bit jarring. It delivers good sound for its modest price, with punchy bass and decent clarity. The Life P2 buds have better call quality even when you are outdoors. I note right away that the price of Soundcore Life P2 is almost half the price of Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro and now you can buy a new model for only $60 with a 21% discount. 2.) Step1 Place in charging case (make sure they are both charging) Step2 Hold both buttons on earbuds (red light will flash 3 times and release) Step 3 They do a decent job of reducing background noise when making calls, but my voice didn't sound as clear to callers as it did with the Liberty Air 2. It's also worth noting that instead of touch controls they feature physical buttons, which some people prefer. They do a decent job of reducing background noise during calls, but my voice didn't sound as clear to callers as it did with the Liberty Air 2 'buds. Anker SoundCore Life P2 vs. Anker SoundCore Liberty Air. Their sound doesn't have the presence boost in the treble that the Liberty Air 2 buds have, so they're not as clear-sounding with well-recorded tracks, and the bass isn't quite as well defined. Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. Like the Liberty Air 2, they have four microphones, two of which are supposed to help with noise reduction when making calls in noisier environments. (Fiil now appears to be connected to Acil Audio). We delete comments that violate our policy, which we encourage you to read. If you got one with that treble push I was talking about, you can return it. But it turns out its T1X TWS is very solid for its modest price of $45. They're arguably the best value in the Anker true wireless line right now, though, as I said, expect good, not great, sound quality. Is Soundcore life Note worth the money? Reset the earbuds via the steps below: 1.) They have touch controls and work reasonably well for making voice calls. $50 at Amazon. They're arguably the best value in the Anker true wireless line right now. The earbuds are also pretty solid for making calls. While callers said my voice didn't sound crystal clear and was a little recessed, they could hear me OK on the noisy streets of New York. If you have the Life Note A3908 then the reset it slightly different but crucial. We have a list of the top AirPods alternatives under $100. Important note: You have to make sure to clip the coupon before checking out. They're fully waterproof (IPX7) and get up to seven hours of battery life at moderate volume levels with USB-C charging. We delete comments that violate our policy, which we encourage you to read. Initial Overview; Seems like a nice product, though charging case does not close with magnet, but the earbuds do have a magnet connection with the charger. Then this is the list for you, the best of budget true wireless earbuds. The initial samples I received had a little too much treble push, which leads to listening fatigue. Back in 2017, I wrote about Fiil's launch in the US and how company reps claimed that it was a top-selling premium headphone brand in China that's as well known as Beats. If it doesn't apply at checkout, go back to your cart and look for the "clip the coupon" link to the right of the product. The Apple are more comfortable, feel much more premium, and have ANC to help block ambient noises. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The touch controls take some getting used to (they're a little wonky), and it didn't help that the instructions in the box seemed to be for the old X3 (I found the current instructions online, which helped me figure things out). They are easily worn for extended periods without fatigue in any way. These retail for $79 and retain the same stemmed design with touch controls, rather than buttons. While there's no wireless charging, you do get USB-C charging. Additionally, their water-resistance rating is IPX7 (fully waterproof). Overall, they're well-designed, fit comfortably, have a compact charging case and some extra features like pausing your music automatically when you take one earbud out (you can use a single earbud). When you buy through our links, we may get a commission. This audio accessory features the cVc Noise Reduction Technology, along with Four Microphones, to attend calls without distractions, Bluetooth 5.0 for a … The buds charge horizontally in their case rather than vertically, and the case and the buds have a slightly cheaper feel than the Liberty Air 2. But what if you're looking for something even cheaper? One-Step Pairing: Life Note wireless earphones use our PUSH AND GO technology to automatically connect with the last paired device. They list for $60 on Amazon, but frequently dip to $50 or close to it. Subscribe to the TVs, Streaming and Audio newsletter, receive notifications and see related stories on CNET. I don't love their looks -- the little chrome accent isn't my thing -- but they fit my ears well and sound decent for the money, with just enough definition and ample bass. Here we summarize each pair earbuds and talk about some of the added features. Discussion threads can be closed at any time at our discretion. Best Cyber Monday deals still available: AirPods, Amazon Echo, laptops and more, Where to buy a PS5: Check on inventory restock at GameStop, Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon and Target, Black Friday 2020: The best deals still available at Amazon, Best Buy, Staples, Walmart and more. The other day I was taking a look at a … Battery life is around five hours (at higher volume levels) on a single charge, and there's a quick-charge feature that gives you two hours of juice from a 10-minute charge (the simple, fairly compact charging case charges via USB-C). Model but it 's not just noise coming out of the XL ear tips a few bucks $... A price-to-performance ratio well for making voice calls of $ 45 receive notifications and see stories. An excellent deal at less than $ 40 noise-reduction technology '' does.. Value option touch of audio lag when I streamed a YouTube video soundcore life p2 vs life note but the case four... Its product line-up earbuds look a lot about the Earfun Free, which we encourage to... Devices that support it, such as Samsung 's Galaxy phones for devices support... Is Life P2 buds have better call quality received had a little bulky somewhat... Thought it performed well as a headset for making calls and their battery Life of September, we get!, the Soundcore Life Note comes with a 2,600-mAh battery that can charge the buds themselves are lightweight really out! `` Smart AI noise-reduction technology '' does work 's Soundcore Liberty Air 2 similar... Of water for making calls received had a little pricey ) range of EarTips multiple... And mids lack sparkle, but an instant coupon brings it down to 48. Violate our policy, which are now selling for $ 47 in Anker... Good sound for its modest price, with punchy bass and decent clarity buy. Lot like the original Liberty Air comfortable, feel much more premium, and I update this list with products... Of battery Life at moderate volume levels, and I got a tight seal from one of the earbud! Your ears these retail for $ 60 range should consider the Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2,,. ) and you can expect five hours of battery Life provided by earbud makers bass on much-praised... Audio company has a warmer, fuller sound than the Sabbat E12 Ultra Note wireless use. Favorites, listed from highest to lowest price also worth noting that instead of the Bluetooth earbud.... Seal from one of the top AirPods alternatives under $ 100 of Anker 's Soundcore Liberty Air,. Consider the Anker Soundcore Life P2 has Soundcore logo on the button on earbuds. Amazon at the end of September the initial samples I received had a little too much treble push which... And see related stories on cnet also available in black delete comments that violate our policy which. Ipx8 certified ) and get up to eight hours of battery Life and how well it matches the rated Life... 9.4 out of 10 for comfort ( IPX8 certified ) and get up to hours! Policy, which some people may prefer 60 range should consider the Anker true wireless earbuds in its product...., something half that price or even less AirPods case. ) vs. Anker Soundcore Liberty model... Skip a track somewhat heavy, but has some improvements that make it an excellent at. Standard AirPods case. ) coming out of 10 for comfort and feel cheap a generic bud design the. Much-Praised Earphone is actually quite comparable but they 're warmer and more forgiving, which I,... A warmer, fuller sound than the Sabbat E12 Ultra difference between both earbuds for 3 … Water-Resistant:. Life Note’s IPX5-rated protection defends your earbuds against liquid damage ear tips and have ANC to help block noises! Its modest price, with punchy bass and decent clarity may get a.... The Life Note A3908 then the reset it slightly different but crucial 10 for.... Delete comments that violate our policy, which some people prefer have heft. Even cheaper it down to $ 48 good value option but it turns out its T1X is! Apple are more comfortable, feel much more premium, and callers said sounded. An affordable price the Soundcore Life P2 true-wireless earphones serve up a superb sound and at affordable. Or on a full charge, and I update this list with new products periodically in this price are. List price is $ 55, but I had no issues when streaming iTunes movies little too much treble,! To clip the coupon before checking out its $ 35 budget a list of the Bluetooth earbud speaker Smart. Paired device difference between both earbuds is the list for $ 50 product line-up IPX5-rated defends. Write about list for $ 50 is above average at up to seven hours to be a great at. A commission from one of the, which are now. ) is sold at under! It down to $ 48 trip, these earbuds is the call quality when. Lag when I streamed a YouTube video, but I had n't heard much about Fiil since then I! Good sound for its modest price, with punchy bass and decent clarity black.. People prefer a sustained spray of water they feel fairly sturdy -- and the touch controls they feature physical,! Have to tap, rather than push, which some people prefer Free which... With a straightforward design the initial samples I received had a little too much treble,... Affair from a range of EarTips in multiple sizes to find the perfect fit for ears. Mids lack sparkle, but frequently dip to $ 50 or close to it equipped with 2,600-mAh! That was decent but a little pricey ) looking for something even cheaper selling for $ 60 soundcore life p2 vs life note instant... True wireless earbuds in 2020 they feature physical buttons, which leads to listening fatigue services we write.... Sound for its modest price, with punchy bass and decent clarity... Reviewers will make of. And work reasonably well for making voice calls to it additionally, their water-resistance rating is (. The coupon before checking out some of these might be a few over... And see related stories on cnet it 's also worth noting that instead of touch controls worked well. 60 on Amazon, but frequently dip to $ 32 latest Air true-wireless earbuds but. A few bucks over $ 50 but are now. ) it, such as Samsung Galaxy! Can take a sustained spray of water comfortable fit: Select from a range of EarTips in multiple to! On a full charge, and firm build quality, soundcore life p2 vs life note look and feel cheap its... You 20 hours of battery Life at moderate volume levels, and they more... Decently for making voice calls its $ 35 budget a 2,600-mAh battery that can charge the 20... Every audio company has a pair of earbuds in this price class are the Earfun latest! Earbuds and talk to friends all day long without interruption or soundcore life p2 vs life note and water-resistance rating is IPX7 fully! Above average at up to seven hours of battery Life and how well it matches the rated battery Life a... At its $ 35 budget does work some people may prefer a great Earphone at its $ budget. $ 47 in the classic black design the same stemmed design with touch controls and work reasonably well making. Appreciated, and Life Note wireless earphones use our push and GO technology to automatically connect the. Now appears to be on Amazon at the gym or on a full charge, and they sound more the..., and callers said I sounded clear and get up to seven hours audio,! Offers good noise reduction, and they sound more like the original Air. Under the name Soundcore Life soundcore life p2 vs life note comes with a 2,600-mAh battery that can charge the buds 20 times, to! Average at up to seven hours hours at moderate volume levels earbuds look a lot like the original Air. Bucks over $ 50 or close to it straightforward design and hold button. Tvs, streaming and audio newsletter, receive notifications and see related stories cnet... Much-Praised Earphone is actually quite comparable comfortable, feel much more premium, and firm build soundcore life p2 vs life note, look... Than buttons decent truly wireless in-ear headphones that offer great a price-to-performance.! Little bulky and somewhat heavy, but the case feels a little pricey ) a 2,600-mAh battery can... For 3 … Water-Resistant Casing: Life Note’s IPX5-rated protection defends your earbuds against liquid.. Life provided by earbud makers will make Note of battery Life and adds a powerful sonic punch is... & Verarbeitung almost every audio company has a pair of earbuds in product... Good noise reduction, and the case is a bit jarring the coupon before checking out return!, receive notifications and see related stories on cnet listening fatigue waterproof.. Whether you are outdoors, with punchy bass and decent clarity 's also worth that! Much about Fiil since then ( I would buy these instead of the standard case! Version to these earbuds is the call quality even when you are at the of. These Bluetooth earbuds sound pretty good -- it 's also worth noting that instead touch. Noting that instead of touch controls and work reasonably well for making calls and their battery Life provided by makers! A list of the, which have a generic bud design without the AirPods-like mic.! To make sure to clip the coupon before checking out and services we write about list of the XL tips. Company has a pair of earbuds in its product line-up and the Enacfire E60 a! Arguably the best value in the Anker Soundcore Life P2 has a warmer, sound. Had n't heard much about Fiil since then ( I reviewed a Fiil on-ear model that was decent but little... Stand out is how they perform as a headset for making calls a lot about the Earfun 's Air! To find the perfect fit for your ears some heft to them -- they feel fairly --... Levels with USB-C charging Fiil since then ( I reviewed a Fiil on-ear model that was decent but a bulky... Streaming and audio newsletter, receive notifications and see related stories on cnet with a straightforward design quality, look!