Stihl MS 211 C-BE Pdf User Manuals. it. Time will tell, I have got the 4 year warranty as long as I get serviced within 2 years. 62. +also make sure small black steel bracket fits into brake handle while refitting the White Cover , Be carefull handling chain = very easy to cut yourself. The blade is easy to sharpen and adjust. Stihl MS 180 Oiling problems. Review #1612820 is a subjective opinion of poster. Then when it got running it would not take the fuel. Went down after 15 minutes of work, repaired in dealers shop, got back and same story. I have 8 Stihl chainsaws and one still going since 1986 . These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links. ed main bearing and seal, water could enter the crankcase. I have not treaded the saw the best and it’s had a hard life but I can not fault the machine. It was mostly mallee gum hardwoods. Had an MS211C for 16 months. Cannot lock on throttle or hold choke in middle starting throttle position. I brought the saw in for an adjustment and the tech managed to get it to run, but did not seem to have any idea what the problem was. Om de ketting op te spannen en om van ketting, zaagblad en bougie te wisselen Versies Prijs. I've been told recently t … read more There is no way that a company with the chain saw experience of Stihl can not make the MS 211 a peformer. With no evidence at all to suggest its my fault: Stihl made themselves judge, jury and executioner saying they felt no drive to do anything to help make it right. It would restart after several attempts, but die before I could reach the trigger to gun the engine. Took back to dealer who said it needed a new "air butterfly assembly" according to the invoice. I have tried all the special fuels and even the latest Stihl fuel that smells like VMPA Naphtha. I will not purchase another Stihl product. Seems good on fuel, half a ute load of iron bark for half a tank. Just emptied the oil out at the end of each use and had no troubles. Further details in the disclaimer. It was mostly mallee gum hardwoods. Stihl Ms 211 C Chainsaw reviews: Bad oil cap. It's going back to the dealer tomorrow for the 3rd time. The Stihl MS 290 chainsaw is a useful tool for working around the house, particularly when landscaping. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website. To give Dad something he actually loves - and uses daily - read on for a list of Christmas gift ideas on Dad's secret wish list. Even for an experienced person it has starting problems. The smaller size really comes in handy for stump removal, and the newer engine has about half as much exhaust fumes to breath in. Compared to all other saws I have used the MS 211 is the worst. Mixed feelings with this saw. Trashing it in favour of a cheaper saw - only 'domestic' use - don't care if it only lasts a year! The only other person to view the engine was the WA Stihl rep, who I understand has no mechanical qualifications has refused warranty, but as a peace offering, if I was to sign a letter agreeing this problem was not a warranty issue then Stihl would repair the machine for only $400 . Met zijn zwaardlengte van 35 cm kan de … Would start ok and idle rough but would blog out when you tried to pull the throttle trigger while using premium 50:1 mix... until it finally warmed up. Would advise you all to avoid like the plague -. Guess what, started finally then ran for 5-7 minutes stopped and, wait for it, wouldn't start again. Whilst under warranty I returned my ms211 to Stihl as it would not start. First time using the saw and on the 3rd tank of gas, vibration caused the clip-on cover to come loose ... poor design. By beginning 2017, it had been returned to dealership twice - starter problems and bar nuts coming undone midway through operation. So much for Stihl customer service! Great on redgum, but issues with chain oil feeder. I have had my MS 211 C-BE for a little over a year. I also have a 180 and it has the same problem with hot restarts. Description. Also for: Ms 211. I bought this to cut up fire wood and cleanup the occasional fallen trees on a small block, 2acres.My father has one of these with hole borer attachment, that he has used without problem, to complete a number of fencing jobs. Bekijk en download hier de handleiding van Stihl MS211 Kettingzaag (pagina 1 van 220) (Deutsch, Français, Italiano, Nederlands). Motorzaag Stihl MS 211 C-BE Vermogen : 2,3 pk / 1,7 kw Cilinderinhoud : 35,2 cm³ Gewicht : 4,3 kg Ketting : 3/8 pm Zaagbladlengte : 30 cm Extra : Ook leverbaar met 35 cmMaar met kettingsnelspanner en snelstartsysteem ErgoStart a 26in log cut 14in long weight is about 40kg = lucky I have 40 ton petrol spliter.I cut at least 4 ute loads a winter - around 5ton of timber and the Stihl 211 can handle it , using sharp chains, Clear oil/petrol tanks are good to see levels.Only complaint I do find is the air filter cover keeps coming loose/undone when saw is working hard. Find the latest information on any product recalls from STIHL Bought this new on recommendation of Stihl dealer. This mini boss fits in the back of the ute and doesn’t take up any space, can cut through a 16” bit of wood like butter, minimal maintenance makes this thing a dream to use. Rights Reserved, You Are About to Contact PissedConsumer.com. Contacted ACCC and now a claim will be processed through them. Very poor unit .. extremely poor customer service. If you really want to see how good a company is find out how well they deal with warranty. Took it to another shop, its been their 8 days and they haven't touch it. Review #1612860 is a subjective opinion of poster. Used to cut up fire wood and pruning trees more recently. Bonjour, J\u0019aimerai avoir des avis sur cette tronçonneuse Stihl ms 211 que j\u0019utiliserai occasionnellement mais régulièrement si je l\u0019achète. It doesn't have more than 15 hours of use on it. MS 211 C chainsaw pdf manual download. The saw did this with ease and literally has paid for itself on this job. Starts ok most times but does have low down lag or flat spot on start up and needs the revs kept right up to it right from the start or tends to stall. Cold starts are good, but cannot get a restart on hot days no matter what is tried. Order your Stihl Part T d self lubing. I've had a few instances where I felt like it was underpowered, but that was more the fault of a dull chain, and I had a small learning curve with the starting procedure. ... Read more. That said mine hammers away all day without issue and with reasonable power for its size. When operated correctly, the Stihl MS 290 will start without problem. etc. MY MS 180 will fire up for several seconds and then stop. I have bought 4 oil cap this summer for a ms211c chain saw, and was told that the design was bad when are you going to fix. $699 later Stihls do not want to no about it. That worked until noon when it began getting very hot in the low 90's and even then with the best fuel it took 10 minutes to restart. Got 10 minutes out of it. To date, this saw has presented with 3 major problems although limited use by a certified operator. Ms 211 review just bought a stihl ms 211 chainsaw todayI was talked into getting this model at the stihl shopI have been reading some reviews on this modelShould i take it back to the shop ?before i use it and exchange it for a different model, YESSSS maybe try a hitachi or huski or oliomac ??? I'm 60 years old, my first part time job was in a motorbike and chainsaw shop. Mixed feelings with this saw. So I used this machine again today, first time it has been used since it was returned from dealer. Stihl MS 211 C-BE Kettingzaag 30 cm 35 cm . Got it home and will try to use it again next few days. He did have one problem when stihl dealer filled fuel without oil for sales demo. https://www.stihlusa.com/products/chain-saws/homeowner-saws/ms211 Too much complicated service, said chain is not sharp and it;s after 20 minutes of work total. Waste of money. We are processing your message. The Stihl service manager in Melbourne is too busy to return my call. Just like it was back in the 1970's Stihl is still the best chainsaw and Harleys are still the best bikes. Would start ok and idle rough but would blog out when you tried to pull the throttle trigger while using premium 50:1 mix... until it finally warmed up. Brought this saw new late 2016. I continued use for another tank of gas and it refused to start again. It would restart after several attempts, but die before I could reach the trigger to gun the engine. That saw had a few new bars and chains as spares left over so I bought a MS 211 which uses these bars and chains as well. Om de ketting op te spannen en om van ketting, zaagblad en bougie te wisselen Versies Prijs. Was said should be buying only Stihl premium mix, like Stihl is making gasoline or what? 26 aanbiedingen in november - Koop en verkoop stihl ms 211 eenvoudig op Marktplaats Lokale aanbiedingen - Ga ervoor! I brought the saw back and asked for the Stihl 29 point engine check. Write a review on ProductReview.com.au! 62. I bought this in march 2017 to clear a 1000 square metre block of land prior to building. I am hoping stihl has kept up its quality eg mates hand me down 009 still going strong. Pissed Consumer © 2020 All Maybe total of 15-20 hours over five years. Met een zwaardlengte van 40 centimeter is deze kettingzaag goed voor het vellen van bomen met een diameter van 30 centimeter en het zagen van haardhout en houtconstructies. Stihl MS 211 kettingzaag 30cm. I only use for firewood , old dry clean hard wood, alot of my cutting needs doing from both sides (16in bar and 26in timber). problem is oil cap does not seal oil run out all over you should revise oil cap,or replace oil tank and cap with new still, got 4 oil cap this summer used saw 4or5 times oil cap leaks and falls out, Original review posted by user Aug 05, 2019. Powered by a low-emission engine, this chainsaw features a pre-separation air filtration system— extending the cleaning life of the air filter so you have less maintenance. Needs some throttle to start so need a third hand to hold throttle.Leaks oil when not operating. Blade looked after and sharpened, oiled, lubricated, appropriate petrol mix and high quality oils, etc. Ms211c. De MS211 serie zijn de alround kettingzagen multifunctioneel inzetbaar, en dankzij de verschillende uitvoeren heb je altijd de jusite kettingzaag voor de juiste klus. longer bar and bigger chain in the near future. Of course with a fail...Read more. Soon I will buy a farm boss so that I have a large and small saw for the firewood duties.Don't believe all you read, Stihl is the market leader for a reason. We go camping a lot, which means you can’t go without a camp fire, and to have a camp fire you need wood, which means you need a strong chainsaw.